Author Topic: A Magical Meeting  (Read 4587 times)

Offline Cage

• View Profile
A Magical Meeting
« on: January 19, 2007, 08:24:18 am »
Well,
One of the greatest things to come from this space is the relationships that I have been able to forge with unseen people on the other side of the computer screen.  I have been fortunate to meet a couple of folks in person (Sam and Sunjata) and hope to meet many more.  One of my great HEF aspirations was to meet the Mystical Magical Wand.  This dynamic woman of mystery, adventurer, world traveler and brilliant mind.  As fate would have it Magic Wand's travels brought her to my neck of the woods.  Last night I had the fantastic experience of spending a couple of quality hours with  Magic and let me tell you if you thought the woman was the bomb in cyberspace, I promise you real life is 1,000 times better.  I truly enjoyed meeting one of the HEF OG's and getting to better know someone I already counted as a friend.   When you spend a little time with her you realize that this a truly special person with a wealth of knowledge, experience and depth of character.  We could have talked  for days as opposed to hours and laughed 90% of the time.  Chalk another great experience and special friendship up to the HEF.  I only wish I could be in ATL when the folks down there get together, and I look forwad to the day when I meet the rest of you HEFers.  Thank you Magic (and your super friends) for a great time.  Your boy, Cage.     
I ventured into the courtyard followed by 52 brothers bruised battered and scarred but hard.

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
Re: A Magical Meeting
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 09:23:06 am »
that's gangsta!
congrats!

i luv meeting my efriends.  it makes everything ... official.

i look forward to my atl reunion... uh..union.

i say that the next OFFICIAL HEFfa get together should be at the 2nd annual B.E.T. hip hop awards show in atlanta.

*looks at Reggie Reg*
;)  hint hint

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

GrimSkill

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 01:35:02 pm »
so ummm...Dose she have a Big ol Booty? :D :D :D ;D ;D ;)

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 01:40:57 pm »
i'm glad that i wasn't the first to answer that question.

but the question does need to be answered.

i dont wanna be surprised when i see her.

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline karaszero

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • karaszero
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 01:48:32 pm »
yea cage spill it is she fine or what? chocolate, biscuit beige, or in between? PHAT (pretty hot and tempting) or what? ???

Jenn

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 03:17:22 pm »
Note to self: seduce Magic Wand

Brother Cage, where you located?

Offline Sam Wilson

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 03:57:52 pm »
you all need to come correct and speak about sista magic w/respect.  She will ninja your ass, I will say that. 

And Cage is the biggest pimpin' HEF FOI consigliari in Boston, MA.  For real, when we went out that one night last year he was a rock star, police and everyone stopping by to pay respects...

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2007, 06:21:57 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I will leave it at that.

Offline Toya

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Indifferent.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2007, 10:41:54 am »
That's great, thanks for sharing Cage.
...Rassclaat.

Offline zulu801

• Honorary Wakandan
  • No matter how hard you try you can't stop this..
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2007, 04:13:18 pm »
That's great, thanks for sharing Cage.

co-sign

to hear the vibe of other HEFers that will be kickin' it in ATL and a message that Cage wrote makes you feel good inside to know the HUGE value of RESPECT and positive collaboration all of us as HEFer give to one another: in person & online.

Offline Cage

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2007, 06:12:04 am »
Sorry to reply so late, for some reason I can't log on at home! ??? Anyway, to answer some of y'alls questions:
1. I am located in Boston (well Cambridge) Ma. 
2. Magic is both PHAT and FINE( Phenomenal, Humorous, Awe-inspiring, and Too special to objectify; Fascinating, Intelligent, Nice and Exceptional.)

As for being surprised when you meet her...nothing will prepare you for the Magical Experience, just know that when you leave you will be fully cognizant of the fact that you were in the presence of someone special.)
I ventured into the courtyard followed by 52 brothers bruised battered and scarred but hard.

Offline Lion

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
  • Totally hatin'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2007, 09:18:36 am »
See... I'd be scared. Then again, I'd have to make sure we ate at a place that served pork chops!

GrimSkill

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2007, 12:30:25 pm »
Sorry to reply so late, for some reason I can't log on at home! ??? Anyway, to answer some of y'alls questions:
1. I am located in Boston (well Cambridge) Ma. 
2. Magic is both PHAT and FINE( Phenomenal, Humorous, Awe-inspiring, and Too special to objectify; Fascinating, Intelligent, Nice and Exceptional.)

As for being surprised when you meet her...nothing will prepare you for the Magical Experience, just know that when you leave you will be fully cognizant of the fact that you were in the presence of someone special.)

soooo....Then she IS Draggin a Waggon ??? ???

Offline Magic Wand

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2007, 03:08:45 pm »
That's Badonkadonk to YOU, Grimmy!
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle, Greek philosopher

Доверяй, но проверяй

Offline Magic Wand

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2007, 03:11:42 pm »
Cage,

Thank you for the kind words.

Er'rybody else,
Cage iz da bomb!
We had mad laughs and we wuzn't even drinkin'!
OG HEF is family.  All others must prove themselves worthy.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." --Aristotle, Greek philosopher

Доверяй, но проверяй