Author Topic: Racial Terrorism in Charleston  (Read 12443 times)

Offline Tanksleyd

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Racial Terrorism in Charleston
« Reply #90 on: January 15, 2017, 08:33:37 am »
From my earliest days, completely within my culture, we could talk of Whites all day long
Recently I have taken to, at the very end, ask one question
Are you racist?

Offline Tanksleyd

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 25, 2017, 05:47:00 pm »
Witnesses: Bar gunman shouted 'get out of my country'

OLATHE, Kan. (AP) — In the middle of a crowded bar, Adam Purinton yelled at two Indian men to "get out of my country," witnesses said, then opened fire in an attack that killed one of the men and wounded the other, as well as a third man who tried to help.

Hours later, the 51-year-old former air traffic controller reportedly told a bartender in another town that he needed a place to hide because he had just killed two Middle Eastern men.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/witnesses-deadly-kansas-shooting-racially-motivated-094347947.html

About as post racial
As Anne Frank
In Kansas

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 01, 2017, 08:38:34 am »
In the Digital Age, there will be nowhere to run, nowhere to hide...

Not even you, drumpf. :)

Offline Tanksleyd

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 04, 2017, 06:27:36 pm »
In the Digital Age, there will be nowhere to run, nowhere to hide...

Not even you, drumpf. :)

Even then
Anne Frank
Still is there

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 21, 2017, 05:22:05 am »
Seems as if it is more than coincidence that in the 21st Century the first Total Eclipse of the Sun will make its appearance in the United States of America.

Fear of a Black Planet

The cast shadow of the moon will travel from the west coast and eventually make its last stop through Charleston, South Carolina, the location of where that disastrous domestic terrorist massacre that triggered the beginning of the removal of the confederate flag in the capital which also signaled the removal of many more confederate markers covering the southern regions of the U.S.

Don't forget your shades for eye protection for this celestial event!
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
Detroit Newspaper Blasts Ben Carson, Trump Debacle
« Reply #95 on: August 21, 2017, 09:56:48 am »
https://michronicleonline.com/2017/08/17/shame-of-detroit-ben-carson-competes-for-house-negro-of-the-year-award/

Shame of Detroit Ben Carson competes for House Negro of the Year Award
By Keith A. Owens, Senior Editor    

Behold the House Negro

Being appointed Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and being a House Negro are two different things. It now appears HUD Secretary Ben Carson is imminently qualified to be a House Negro, but remains as unqualified as ever to lead HUD.

Yesterday, in the wake of Trump’s unhinged response to the Charlottesville travesty last weekend where large numbers of Neo-Nazis and other white supremacists violently flexed their muscles freely for all to see, Carson suggested that critics of Trump’s response were getting poor little 45 all wrong, that we were blowing it all out of proportion. But let me not paraphrase; this is exactly what he said (courtesy of the Washington Post):

“When he talks about the fact that hatred and bigotry and these things are unacceptable,” Carson said of Trump, “he’s talking about everybody. … You’d think he was saying that hatred and bigotry are unacceptable except by neo-Nazis. We really have got to begin to think more logically and stop trying to stir up controversy and start concentrating on the issues that threaten us and threaten our children.”

“We the people have got to be smarter than this …We all have to recognize that there are other things that are important here and don’t get caught up in these little squabbles and blow them out of proportion,” Carson said, “and spend all of our time talking about that.”

So Carson, the only African American member of Trump’s cabinet  (Omarosa, the other resident House Negro, is a White House advisor), believes that having a President of the United States who can’t make up his mind whether or not to endorse or condemn Neo-Nazis and other white supremacists on the march in the streets of Charlottesville, is a minor incident….

What..? I dunno. Maybe he got his months mixed up and he thought they were out for trick or treat?

I wasn’t the only one who called this man out early on during the 2016 campaign when his comments made it clear Carson had become nothing  more than a court jester. A sad joke who forfeited the well-earned status of a  brilliant medical career to join the circus as a second rate clown. And oh, did some folks get mad. Thought it was wrong to treat Dr. Carson in such a disrespectful way? Didn’t I know who he was? Didn’t I know how he rose himself up from poverty in Detroit?

Yeah. I knew. That’s why I was so damned pissed. And remain so.

And Carson’s response to Trump is all the validation any Carson critic will ever need. Because if this doesn’t show you who he is, then you may as well step on your glasses and grind them into the ground because you’re blind as a bat.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 10:15:08 am by Hypestyle »
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 21, 2017, 11:25:08 am »
Amazing...

It's approximately 2:23 p.m.  EST  and although the shadow of the solar eclipse has reached here in South Carolina, you can certainly see the difference of bright sunny clear skies turn to a very light dusky haze!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 21, 2017, 11:29:14 am »
Getting darker...

8) 8) 8)

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 21, 2017, 12:11:41 pm »
That was wild!

Felt as if time had accelerated within minutes and I was already at the end of the day when in actuality, it was just  2:45 p.m. EST in the afternoon.   

The street lights started to turn on.  All the cicadas were shrilling like crazy!

If you looked at the ground where trees would cast shade,  you'd see small  rings of crescent light through the leaves everywhere from the eclipse of the moon blocking the sun's rays  instead of pure beams of light. 

Then everything snapped back to normal as if nothing happened 20 minutes ago.  ???
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 08:54:43 pm by Battle »

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
black Tea Party member supports Confed Flag
« Reply #99 on: August 21, 2017, 11:50:29 pm »
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/black-confederate-flag-supporter-slavery-choice-article-1.2278982?cid=bitly

'I feel I’m a slave now because the federal government does control me,' Cooper said.

Cooper said she believes 'slavery was a choice.'

Karen Cooper, a black woman who lives in Virginia, said she supports the Confederate flag because it 'represents freedom.'
(zigelko via Vimeo) 

BY
Meg Wagner

Thursday, July 2, 2015, 8:31 AM

A black woman who proudly waves the Confederate battle flag because it “represents freedom” also believes that “slavery was a choice.”

In an interview for a documentary "Battle Flag," Virginia resident Karen Cooper described why she joined the Virginia Flaggers, a group that defends the rebel flag against those who “worship ignorance, historical revisionism and political correctness.”

Cooper, who found the flagging group through her activism in the Tea Party, explained the Confederate flag symbolizes a movement away from big government.

“I actually think that it represents freedom,” she said in an interview for “Battle Flag,” a documentary project about the flag. “It represents a people who stood up to tyranny.”

BREE NEWSOME SAYS ENOUGH WITH S.C. CAPITOL CONFEDERATE FLAG

The interview comes amid a national discussion about the flag’s meaning — and vocal calls to remove it from government buildings after a rebel flag-supporter shot and killed nine people in a historical black church.

Cooper, a New York native who later settled in Virginia, brushed off the flag’s history in slavery, explaining that oppression is not exclusive to the Confederate.

Fall Eye Colors in One Palette! You’re Welcome  Paid Content by Ulta Beauty 
Fall Eye Colors in One Palette! You’re Welcome

“I’m not advocating slavery or think that it was right. It wasn’t and none of my friends think it was. It was just something that happened. It didn’t just happen in the South — it happened worldwide.”

Besides, “slavery was a choice,” she added, because slaves had a choice to die.

“And I say that because of what Patrick Henry said: ‘Give me liberty, or give me death.’ If we went back to that kind of slavery — no I couldn’t do it. Give me death,” she explained.

If anything, slavery is still alive today, she claimed.

HAROLD HOLZER: THEN AND NOW, THAT FLAG MEANS TREASON

“I feel I’m a slave now because the federal government does control me. I can’t smoke what I want to smoke. I can’t drink what I want to drink. If I want to put something into my body, it’s my body, not theirs,” she said. “That’s tyranny!”

So Cooper will keep waving the Confederate flag alongside other Virginia Flaggers and will keep preaching the group’s mission to peacefully “protest those who have attacked us, our flags, our ancestors or our heritage.”

“I know what people think about when they see the battle flag: the KKK, racism, bringing slavery back. So I knew it would be something for people to see a black woman with the battle flag,” she said.

“How can it be racist if I’m out there with them?” she added.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 07:53:45 am by Hypestyle »
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 22, 2017, 02:34:34 am »
The subject in Hype's article cannot be blamed for her ignorance, instead, I'll quote something Mr. Hudlin once wrote here at HEF that was so profound that bear repeating. Her point-of-view comes from "...centuries & centuries of assimilation."

If those black individuals who support the confederate monuments & markers had a proper education of American history, their perspective would be more enlightened.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 01:44:38 am by Battle »

Offline Curtis Metcalf

• Honorary Wakandan
  • One never knows, do one?
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 22, 2017, 11:40:42 am »
"Slavery was a choice."

Wow. As my southern friends say, "Bless her heart."

Reminds me of this (Rated R for language):
"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."
"Be hard on systems, but soft on people."

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #102 on: August 22, 2017, 11:49:11 am »
I'm not about to real the brainwashed bull$h!+.
moving on.

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 22, 2017, 02:26:04 pm »
Furthermore, the removal of those confederate markers deals a significant body blow to white racist ideology known as 'jim crow' very similar to the day Senator Obama got elected President of the United States.