Author Topic: So what's up with Blue Marvel?  (Read 2181 times)

Offline The Evasive 1

• View Profile
    • My Space Page
So what's up with Blue Marvel?
« on: July 01, 2015, 12:37:20 pm »
I know BM was kind of stuck over on Luke Cage's Avengers team for awhile and had some lackluster appearances. What happened at he the beginning (The end of 616?) of Secret Wars with him and any rumors if he is going to be around in this "new" universe of Marvel's?

Offline JLI Jesse

• Honorary Wakandan
  • We are men of action. Lies do not become us.
    • View Profile
    • Grab Them By The Pod
Re: So what's up with Blue Marvel?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 08:18:00 pm »
He's going to be in the rebooted Ultimates series, which is also written by Al Ewing.

"But don’t be looking for Ultimate Universe characters… we have Black Panther, Blue Marvel, Captain Marvel, Monica Rambeau, Ms America Chavez and Galactus. Hmmm. A clever way to rebrand Mighty Avengers? Could be…"

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/06/29/the-ultimates-is-back-with-al-ewing-and-kenneth-rocafort-marveloctober/

Offline The Evasive 1

• View Profile
    • My Space Page
Re: So what's up with Blue Marvel?
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 04:32:36 pm »
Ah. Thanks for the info. I was afraid Marvel was trying to find a clever way to get rid of Grevioux's character for the MCU with this Secret Wars reboot. Interesting team up. Three of the arguably most powerful characters in the MCU, BM, Photon, Captain Marvel and Galactus along with a T'Challa the super genius (if you ignore the crap Mayberry and Hickman wrote) on a Avengers team. I'm intrigued.

I wonder what's up with Adam's new costume. Hopefully he wasn't' "dummed down" or anything.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 04:37:30 pm by Evasive_1 »