Author Topic: Discussion Topic: What is YOUR Pursuit of Happyness?  (Read 1598 times)

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
Discussion Topic: What is YOUR Pursuit of Happyness?
« on: January 21, 2007, 06:02:03 am »
As I stated in the movie's separate thread, I loved Pursuit of Happyness.  I can't stop thinking about it.  As a matter of fact, as I was sleeping, I had a dream that I started this very discussion thread asking you all "What is YOUR Pursuit of Happyness?"  And can you give at least ONE example of that momentary feeling of ... Happyness... that you experienced because of it?

:D

Me, for some reason, making other people happy seems to be part of my DNA or something.  It makes me feeling really good inside when I see that you are happy on the outside.

My Pursuit is in the entertainment field: Radio and Acting.

Whenever I crack open a radio mike and have the opportunity to say "1 time for ya mynd, 2 times 2 move ya spine, it's tha hip hoppin', show stoppin', phat funk droppin' mastr of the wheelz of steel, it's ya man Mastrmynd and you're listening to (name of show or radio station)," I have reached an euphoric plateau that is almost as mynd blowing as the day that i got married.
And that's real talk.

Another moment of "happyness" that I actually achieved has to do with Tyler Perry's "Daddy's Little Girls."  It wasn't the fact that i got to meet Mr perry, it wasn't the fact that I was actually on set feeling my VERY FIRST MAJOR MOTION PICTURE SPEAKING ROLE with the camera solely on me... nope... it was auditioning for the man, the legend... Mr. Rueben Cannon.  And it wasn't just auditioning that was the "happyness" moment... it was when I auditioned and I saw him with that twinkle in his eye...he had the look that said "this is EXACTLY what I was looking for."  No one can take that moment from me.  No one.  He didnt even have to tell me that I had the role cuz at that moment I knew it.  At that moment I knew that being a part of the hollywood family REALLY is attainable.  I was able to impress Mr. Cannon in a short period of time... in a very limited opportunity ... and I did it.  I gave it my all after all of these years of trying and my work paid off.
THAT ... is a moment of happyness for me and I promise to all of you reading this right now...There will be more.

Thank you for reading this...thank you for all of your e-support.  You all are some dayam good people.  That includes you, too, Mr. Reggie Reg.  Thank you for what you do 'cuz without you, I don't think I'd have a forum of people like me to share stories like this with.

Mastrmynd.  Out.

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
Re: Discussion Topic: What is YOUR Pursuit of Happyness?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 12:01:08 pm »
so... no comments, questions or concerns?

???

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!