Author Topic: The Murder of Black Women: The Apology From Black Men  (Read 15269 times)

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
Re: The Murder of Black Women: The Apology From Black Men
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2007, 11:16:23 am »
Anyway,back to the topic...

I DO think that it's pretty objective and clear as to whom the "winner" of the "Oppression Race" would be...and that "winner" is: women.Of all races.Most especially those of African and Asian descent.Period. What makes us men the "losers" is that we men,in the end,contribute significantly more to the suffering of women throughout our history than vice versa.We have victimized them longer and worse than they have done to us.I find this position very easy to defend,and I remain astounded at anyone who would challenge it.This historicaly mistreatment is THE MAIN REASON that I think we men owe women not just an apology but the requisite PERMANENT change in our behaviour.

So every day I will try to do a little bit better than the day before,because being the best man that I can be is exactly what I am supposed to do,and among other things is the most sincere way to demonstrate my affection and love for our women.

Good post, friend.

Good post.

Thanx bruh ;D
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Toya

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Indifferent.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2007, 10:21:09 pm »
No "apologies" or flattery necessary, just give me a dollar like my co-worker Manfred McMann gets, not 77 cents.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 10:22:41 pm by Toya »
...Rassclaat.

Offline Francisco

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2007, 04:21:50 am »
No "apologies" or flattery necessary, just give me a dollar like my co-worker Manfred McMann gets, not 77 cents.

This is one of the most stupid and unfair things I have ever seen. Same work = same salary. What is so hard to comprehend about that? Gender, should not be played at all in the equation. I heard that one of the many excuses for this practice is that they assume that since women have husbands to support them they do not need the money as much as the men whom have wives to support. That is insane! The only thing that should matter is that the employee is doing her/his job and doing it right so she/he deserves a decent salary.
Don't get fooled by the bombs that I get I'm still I'm still Saddam from Iraq.

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2007, 08:13:35 pm »

This is one of the most stupid and unfair things I have ever seen. Same work = same salary. What is so hard to comprehend about that? Gender, should not be played at all in the equation. I heard that one of the many excuses for this practice is that they assume that since women have husbands to support them they do not need the money as much as the men whom have wives to support. That is insane! The only thing that should matter is that the employee is doing her/his job and doing it right so she/he deserves a decent salary.

I think that this economic disparity is a deliberately created method of ensuring yet another way to control women overall and maintain yet another 'underclass" that is more likely to be dependant upon men....for exploitative purposes and to reduce the most numerous gender of humanity to the status of a "nonthreat" to male domination and control.Oh God,I sound like a feminist.I am now off to intravenously inject whole seasons of THE MAN SHOW...
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Jenn

« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2007, 10:20:52 pm »

*daps* Seriously. Enough with the crying and the "baby forgive me", and start DOING the sh*t that you promised you'd do after this Keith Sweat-type behavior.

Offline Redjack

• Honorary Wakandan
  • i've never had a hero. i don't worship people.
    • View Profile
    • a dreamnasium
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2007, 08:55:44 pm »
When I start getting all the money and props for those of "us" who do well (even though I had nothing to do with that success), I will eat the sh*t for those of "us" who do dirt (because I have nothing to do with that bad behavior).

Until then the writer of this letter gets two responses from me.

Don't speak for me, 'cause you don't.

And go f*** yourself with that sh*t.

Soon you will come to know. When the bullet hits the bone.