Author Topic: The Manifesto of Ascendancy for the Modern American Ni**er  (Read 5907 times)

Offline voodoochild

• View Profile
Re: The Manifesto of Ascendancy for the Modern American Ni**er
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2007, 10:41:21 pm »
Gotta call ol' Condi a sellout fellas.  At the very least, she's a ho for the Right.  Condi has gone on record as calling the Civil Rights movement a 'counterculture'.  The f*ck?  Tell that sh*t to the hundreds of Blacks who risked life and limb so that her black ass can be Dubya's ride-or-die chick.  In the article, Ridley strangely glosses over the fact that Powell got his ass up on international TV and purposely lied to the UN about Iraq WMD.  Why?  'Cause his massa's told him to say that sh*t.  Meanwhile, Rice continues to defend her boy W as 3 thousand American troops and hundreds of thousands of Iraqi's lay dead over some oil.   "All that matters is accomplishment".  Oh, so f*ck the consequences, right?  As long as we prove to massa that we can be good niggas and act just like him, everythang gon' be allright'.  Right?

And this is from the dude that created "Undercover Brother".  What happened, my nigga?

Offline Wise Son

• Honorary Wakandan
  • "intelligent and slightly Black. I'm from the 80s"
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2007, 02:22:32 am »
And this is from the dude that created "Undercover Brother".  What happened, my nigga?
What happened? He got his, so screw the rest of 'those Blacks', right?

"Children, if you are tired, keep going; if you are hungry, keep going; if you want to taste freedom, keep going."
-Harriet Tubman
http://yo

Offline Wise Son

• Honorary Wakandan
  • "intelligent and slightly Black. I'm from the 80s"
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2007, 03:50:46 am »
There is a horrifyingly amusing discussion on race on Mark millar's website, which references this article. According to the biggest dickhead on there, it's 'REQUIRED READING' (he's one of those twats who posts with caps lock on).
He also comes out with real gems like:
WHO GETS MORE RESPECT FROM THE BLACK COMMUNITY SNOOP DOGG, THE TOP NBA PLAYER, OR DR. CONDI RICE?

and
MAYBE WHEN THE NON-BLACKS ARE NO LONGER AFRAID OF DISCUSSING BLACK ISSUES HONESTLY, THE BLACK COMMUNITY WILL FEEL MORE INCLINED TO ADDRESS THE PROBLEMS.

What a champ.
FWIW, the good folk on The V are ripping the piss out of the thread themselves:
Jesus h Christ. That guy hoenstly reads much closer to a parody than the guy who may or may not be mentally disabled on teh Byrne board. Why has he not been banned. It looks like he's trying. All caps, outright racism and...f*ckign hell, he's just clearly a knob.

Though some of the other posters clearly also live in a dream world:
Skin color doesn't mean anything in the UK (breeding an income are important).

The UK is such a beautiful colour blind dream.

"Children, if you are tired, keep going; if you are hungry, keep going; if you want to taste freedom, keep going."
-Harriet Tubman
http://yo

Offline In_Spirit

• "Kiss the ring...."
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2007, 08:41:06 pm »
WHO GETS MORE RESPECT  FROM THE BLACK COMMUNITY SNOOP DOGG, THE TOP NBA PLAYER, OR DR. CONDI RICE?

So if I don't idolize basketball players, like Snoop Dog or Condalezza Rice am I not a member of the "Black Community"?

I'm tired of all black people being lumped together like we have some sort of Hive Mind.   And this notion of vilifying someone because they don't have your level of success is reprehensible. 

Oh and note to Mr. Ridley.  There are poor white people too.  I guess we should just sweep up all them homeless lazy hillbillies and niggers so we good wealthy people can live in peace.   ::)