Author Topic: My Take On BP and Storm  (Read 21471 times)

Offline JRCarter

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: My Take On BP and Storm
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2007, 09:56:02 am »
Seems, with the new Skrull conspiracy going on, that the fanbratti now want either BP or Storm to be a Skrull. That way, the marriage can be done away with.

Offline zulu801

• Honorary Wakandan
  • No matter how hard you try you can't stop this..
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2007, 05:00:34 pm »
Seems, with the new Skrull conspiracy going on, that the fanbratti now want either BP or Storm to be a Skrull. That way, the marriage can be done away with.

If any fanbratti say T'Challa or Ororo is a Skrull should be SOS..... shot on sight; conspiracy or no conspriacy.  JR, you have a POV that a vibe may be brewing for a confrontation between T'Challa and Ororo in the future but I feel they will test their faith with one another and self.  And at the end, their marriage and love will be stronger. 

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2007, 07:52:36 pm »

If any fanbratti say T'Challa or Ororo is a Skrull should be SOS..... shot on sight; conspiracy or no conspriacy.  JR, you have a POV that a vibe may be brewing for a confrontation between T'Challa and Ororo in the future but I feel they will test their faith with one another and self.  And at the end, their marriage and love will be stronger. 

You mean like Bendis suggested on http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/wizard/004808167.cfm  ?

Offline zulu801

• Honorary Wakandan
  • No matter how hard you try you can't stop this..
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2007, 03:59:45 am »

You mean like Bendis suggested on http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/wizard/004808167.cfm  ?

*loading a clip into a automatic gun*  BMB's POV of the thought (....."to determine who might really be a Skrull, why and what their next move might be.") T'Challa or even Ororo maybe... one of them a skrull....  Well, I will say this much.  Vehicles are waiting to pickup those who are ready to take on them mission of SOS.   :o

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2007, 05:13:41 am »
Although I still shudder at the thought of a sistah voting Republican and even worse...listening to country and western.Lol.And if your coworker sees this post...yes,sistah,I was kidding about the Republican thing.Not the country and western thing,though,hahahahahhahaha!!!

Just the other day I was watching CMT and I saw a woman singing about how you don't have to be from (somewhere in the south) to be a country girl and she was a black woman.  I forget her name, but think the first letter was a "M" and I'm lousy with the websearch to find her name.

Offline Marvelous

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • PhotograFX
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2007, 10:08:08 am »
Although I still shudder at the thought of a sistah voting Republican and even worse...listening to country and western.Lol.And if your coworker sees this post...yes,sistah,I was kidding about the Republican thing.Not the country and western thing,though,hahahahahhahaha!!!

Just the other day I was watching CMT and I saw a woman singing about how you don't have to be from (somewhere in the south) to be a country girl and she was a black woman.  I forget her name, but think the first letter was a "M" and I'm lousy with the websearch to find her name.

Rissi Palmer?

"2. IF YOU DON'T READ THE BOOK BUT ARE WILLING TO ARGUE ABOUT IT EITHER YOU ARE:
a) An idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about.
b) A liar who is a fan who can't admit it to himself or others."

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2007, 11:14:04 am »

Rissi Palmer?

Marvelous,that pic of BP is stupid wit h the flyness!I haveto give you madd props!!
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2007, 07:55:38 am »
as long as Reggie is writing BP, storm and Panther will never be skrulls.. they still have the Cannibal to worry about..
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2007, 11:13:29 am »

*runs for the Pepto-Bismol*
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2007, 05:05:19 am »

Rissi Palmer?

That's her.  www.rissipalmer.com

Offline BlueDMighty

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2007, 01:02:24 pm »
 :o Ressi :-*

The wedding was an important step for her character, and as much as I HATE to admit itthe first reason I started reading BP (#14) after I saw the Promos and solicits for the wedding.

It does seem like alot of our Caucasian cousins have trouble relating to her now.

Going so far as to name call.

But only a closed minded person could not understand how this is good for both characters.

MARK MY WORDS.

If the wedding is retconned into one of them being a Skrull,

I'll stop buying comics altogether.

Offline Oshtur

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2007, 04:01:18 pm »

This is so funny.  The Ororo/Panther pairing has been suggested and worked on for decades.

The only person near the BP and Storm that should get nominations for being a Skrull is
Luke Cage.

The Max miniseries Cage and his new bride are universally agreed to be a massive departure from the original pro-Black brother man hero.

Hilarious! :D

Jenn

« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2007, 03:08:13 pm »

If the wedding is retconned into one of them being a Skrull,

I'll stop buying comics altogether.

If the wedding is retconned into one of them being a Skrull, I'll f**k up Hudlin's car. I will track dat ass DOWN, son!!!!!

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2007, 06:25:43 pm »
why Reggie Reg's car?

get stan lee's car... he's an iconic marvel figure.
make a statement.
it's his fault!

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Jenn

« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2007, 07:05:28 pm »
Aw, you know black people don't ever f*ck with WHITE FOLKS SH*T!!