Author Topic: Mecha-Panther Defends Wakanda in EMPYRE Spinoff  (Read 370 times)

Offline Emperorjones

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
Re: Mecha-Panther Defends Wakanda in EMPYRE Spinoff
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 01:46:52 pm »
http://screenrant.com/black-panther-mech-empyre/

I'M SOOOO GLAD THAT SOMEONE [ BESIDE RH ] BUILT UPON CJP'S ULTRA TECH PANTHER WEAPONRY IN A MEANINGFUL WAY. NOT VIA ESSENTIALLY THROWAWAYS LIKE RARELY USED ENERGY DAGGERS OR SOMETHING; BUT SOMETHING ULTRA-TECH THAT'S A GAME CHANGER.

In my fanfic? T'Challa makes use of harnessing the energy of black holes and the M'Kraan Crystal [ which Coates stole directly from me; that would've been cool if he didn't use it in such a way as to be a nonfactor and/or a way to further deconstruct T'Challa ], The Wrath of Ra weaponry...truly terrible in effect, The Wrath of Ra displays the Wakandan ability to decimate entire solar systems by creating temporary but stable wormholes at the event horizon of Quasars. These wormholes redirect the energy and light of the Quasars along the wormhole to terminate at the point that Wakanda chooses; in effect putting whatever unfortunate being/object/whatever directly in the path of the nigh unanswerable energy of ceaseless Quasar blankets of energy. And then there's The Passion of Ptah. Crafted from Mpira Wa Umeme..."ball of lightning"...Europeans came across this phenomena nearly a million years after Wakanda did, and called it Kugelblitz..."ball lightning".

Unlike Europeans, the Wakandans identified the dark light energies and dark energy particles that are actually powerful enough to "escape" black holes, and combined these particles with the Gamma Ray Bursts which form on the accretion disk of black holes. This truly miraculous energy can create miracles untold...one of the least of which is VIBRANIUM and Shadow Physics Particles...but it is also a weapon terrible beyond the imaginings of gods and cosmic entities. Wakandans fused this energy with Pure Interstellar Vibranium Particles to enable manipulation of Reality Itself in ways similar to beings like Eternity and Death [ but of course on a vastly less cosmic scale...so far, anyway ].

Because of this? The Passion of Ptah is colloquially called "Wish Maker"...because it can grant literally nearly any wish; but oftentimes at some terrible unexpected cost or only in the most horrific of circumstances. Like say...Hickman's TRO wherein T'Challa would have used The Wish Maker to preserve all of Wakanda in its own Wakandan Pocket Dimension.

Wakanda had to develop such tech because in its Interstellar Wakandan Empire form, Wakanda has to have the power to say out of strife between galactic and/or cosmic civilizations/entities should it wish to, and also have the power to lay these creatures low should they aggress upon Wakanda [ like Earthlings have done with Wakanda 616 ].
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 01:50:16 pm by supreme illuminati »
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2020, 12:21:49 pm »
I am excited to see the Panther Gundam in action, the only thing that kinda disappoints me is that tchalla isn't there to pull a SWaD as he is going to be in space. Which if he is getting big feats and being the driving force in the event I'm okay. But if he gets sidelined and playing second or third fiddle to Steve and Carol then I would much rather him be in Wakanda and piloting the mech and pulling out the much needed speeches and swagger we have been sorely missing since SWaD

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2020, 03:34:43 pm »
I am excited to see the Panther Gundam in action, the only thing that kinda disappoints me is that tchalla isn't there to pull a SWaD as he is going to be in space. Which if he is getting big feats and being the driving force in the event I'm okay. But if he gets sidelined and playing second or third fiddle to Steve and Carol then I would much rather him be in Wakanda and piloting the mech and pulling out the much needed speeches and swagger we have been sorely missing since SWaD

What's SWaD? I forgot...

I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Salustrade

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2020, 11:27:52 am »

What's SWaD? I forgot...

See Wakanda and Die.

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2020, 12:54:56 pm »

What's SWaD? I forgot...

See Wakanda and Die.

Thanks!
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC: