Poll

BP710 Story Ideas     Deadlines for selection: November 22, 2017

Death Be Not Proud-The final days of T'Chaka the Black Panther
1 (16.7%)
Lost in Space-The search for the Vibranium asteroid field
2 (33.3%)
Doomwar-The Black Payback: T'Challa v Doom as it should've been
0 (0%)
Black on Black violence-The on panel fight between the Black Panther and Black Dwarf
0 (0%)
Where is the Love-The romance of T'Challa and Ororo
0 (0%)
Sweat of the Panther-Steampunk Wakanda
1 (16.7%)
Beware Of Geek's Reply #4210 on: October 22, 2017, 07:39:29 am
1 (16.7%)
Battle's Supreme nomination  Reply #4208 on: October 22, 2017, 04:59:32 am
1 (16.7%)
Kickin' it with Kip Lewis Reply #4238 on: October 25, 2017, 08:21:20 pm
0 (0%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: November 22, 2017, 07:45:54 pm

Author Topic: BP710: THE PROTOCOLS - I Got Issues... The Number Ones - First issue's impact!  (Read 1690225 times)

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Priest is definitely first, I would say then Hudlin with a close third from Ridley. Only because he has TOO much on there especially a certain weather getting more prominence on the cover than she deserves.

Coates is dead last with a special note of if he came correct, didn't have the flags burning as well as all the nonsense that came with his era, I would say that the cover rivals Priests. 

I see we see eye to eye on the covers Brother Ezyo. One of the things that make covers stand out to me is them being victory conscious of the title character. I remember too many of my favorite characters being too often in peril or in the throngs of defeat on the covers and that was a turn off. Old Iron Man comics come to mind. I also remember when covers presented the characters so cool that I was in awe. Todd McFarlane and Jim Lee come to mind as do a host of other artists.

While I may be getting way ahead of myself, this was one of my favorite BP covers.

I bought three copies before even reading the comic.

Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more