Author Topic: NEW BLACK PANTHER COMIC BOOK #1 Finally, it's here!!!  (Read 1104174 times)

Offline Booshman

• View Profile
Now see mr moderator, my resident stalker isn't playing nice.

Sigh...

"Implication" is a loaded word and I didn't imply anything.  Nowhere did I say everyone on here was anti anything but of course in your delusional obsession with me you need to make it look like that.

I remember what Maxine Shaw said and it was confirmed by someone else on here.  I do remember her argument with a single poster but I do remember what she said about the board overall.  Stop misremembering.

And you've responded to me more than barely on here and CBR...and always with the same vitriol...no one needs you to cut them a break.  You're worked up in your feelings rants over someone you consider beneath you (yet you still get upset with yourself and respond) is just as amusing.

I use perfect English.  And just because one can be "progressive" doesn't mean one can't be "street" when he needs to be.  And when one uses over the top insults and words like you even the most progressive men will call someone out.  Just because I'm "progressive" doesn't mean I can't and wouldn't slap you silly.  Cause people are multi functional.

And uh...you know you didn't invent the word "projecting" right?  And emperor doesn't need some obsessive dude who rides me like you speaking up for or protecting him.

Everything else is you as usual getting you tights in a wad over me.  Move along since you can only be "hood" from a keyboard...and before you get yourself banned.

Cause lord knows you'd be lonely then.

Oh, stop with the passive-aggressive but nonetheless still fallacious (not to mention desperate) "Appeal to Authority", because you can't handle yourself and your transparent nonsense pointed out. Get your weight up and stop trying to cry to the mods to rescue you "Mr. E-Thuggin' Forums Warrior", who "can and would slap me silly." You only get the type of response that your nonsense deserves, which is filled with what you call vitriol.

Maxine's reasoning for her quitting was based off of her confrontation with the single person. She, unfortunately, tried to apply that logic and reasoning to the board in aggregate. Which was based off of her conversation with that single person, and wasn't really demonstrated by the other posters here. Since they weren't really commenting in a similar manner, or even talking about the contentious issue that she was discussing in thread where she left. Try posting with some integrity. Which you didn't show AT ALL when you tried to latch what Maxine said, about "Da Boyz Club up in hurr! U no like wimmenz!" to the mindset of people in this thread, because they want the titular character to be in the focus more.

And I never said that you invented the word projecting. Stupidly strawman a bit harder, why don't you?

But I'm done with this conversation between us, though. You're a joke, and I've more than made my point as to why you shouldn't be taken remotely serious. And because I know you have a penchant for making yourself out to be important and have no actual sense of scale/depth, "taking you serious" shouldn't be confused with me merely "replying to you period.

But as I'm said, you're a joke, whose gotten stale. So I'm ending this back and forth between us. But don't worry. Next time you step out of line and say something utterly stupid/dishonest, I'll be right back on you. I'm not going to stand by and watch as you slander the ideology of people here, just because they're not self-sacrificing for causes that barely support THEM in return.

Offline Booshman

• View Profile
More Evidence Perhaps, That This Is Not Wakanda...

Some of the guards have on the same attire as Tetu and those gathered at the Nigandan Boarder. Add to that the fact that the Black Panther is stealthily stalking and fighting his way in to... whatever that place is.

Check out how the shadow behind the guard morphs into the Black Panther. Cool. I absolutely love the art the colors, lettering and design of Coates'well written Black Panther.

More Shadow Physics stuff is LONG overdue. In this application, if it actually plays out in this deliberate manner, then it's even got potential to be applied in a more literal sense. Which is great. Which means that it really does equally cover both mystical and technological realms.

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
More Evidence Perhaps, That This Is Not Wakanda...

Some of the guards have on the same attire as Tetu and those gathered at the Nigandan Boarder. Add to that the fact that the Black Panther is stealthily stalking and fighting his way in to... whatever that place is.

Check out how the shadow behind the guard morphs into the Black Panther. Cool. I absolutely love the art the colors, lettering and design of Coates'well written Black Panther.

More Shadow Physics stuff is LONG overdue. In this application, if it actually plays out in this deliberate manner, then it's even got potential to be applied in a more literal sense. Which is great. Which means that it really does equally cover both mystical and technological realms.

Exactly, I always liked this scene and thought it was really well made, I almost must day it would be better left in black and white as it feels like it fits the tone much better and makes it seem more badass. I hope it's a mix of Shadow Physics but also just T'Challa being stealthy and capitalizing on how wekkbhe is at it

Offline A.Curry

• View Profile

Sigh...

"Implication" is a loaded word and I didn't imply anything.  Nowhere did I say everyone on here was anti anything but of course in your delusional obsession with me you need to make it look like that.

I remember what Maxine Shaw said and it was confirmed by someone else on here.  I do remember her argument with a single poster but I do remember what she said about the board overall.  Stop misremembering.

And you've responded to me more than barely on here and CBR...and always with the same vitriol...no one needs you to cut them a break.  You're worked up in your feelings rants over someone you consider beneath you (yet you still get upset with yourself and respond) is just as amusing.

I use perfect English.  And just because one can be "progressive" doesn't mean one can't be "street" when he needs to be.  And when one uses over the top insults and words like you even the most progressive men will call someone out.  Just because I'm "progressive" doesn't mean I can't and wouldn't slap you silly.  Cause people are multi functional.

And uh...you know you didn't invent the word "projecting" right?  And emperor doesn't need some obsessive dude who rides me like you speaking up for or protecting him.

Everything else is you as usual getting you tights in a wad over me.  Move along since you can only be "hood" from a keyboard...and before you get yourself banned.

Oh, stop with the passive-aggressive but nonetheless still fallacious (not to mention desperate) "Appeal to Authority", because you can't handle yourself and your transparent nonsense pointed out. Get your weight up and stop trying to cry to the mods to rescue you "Mr. E-Thuggin' Forums Warrior", who "can and would slap me silly." You only get the type of response that your nonsense deserves, which is filled with what you call vitriol.

Maxine's reasoning for her quitting was based off of her confrontation with the single person. She, unfortunately, tried to apply that logic and reasoning to the board in aggregate. Which was based off of her conversation with that single person, and wasn't really demonstrated by the other posters here. Since they weren't really commenting in a similar manner, or even talking about the contentious issue that she was discussing in thread where she left. Try posting with some integrity. Which you didn't show AT ALL when you tried to latch what Maxine said, about "Da Boyz Club up in hurr! U no like wimmenz!" to the mindset of people in this thread, because they want the titular character to be in the focus more.

And I never said that you invented the word projecting. Stupidly strawman a bit harder, why don't you?

But I'm done with this conversation between us, though. You're a joke, and I've more than made my point as to why you shouldn't be taken remotely serious. And because I know you have a penchant for making yourself out to be important and have no actual sense of scale/depth, "taking you serious" shouldn't be confused with me merely "replying to you period.

But as I'm said, you're a joke, whose gotten stale. So I'm ending this back and forth between us. But don't worry. Next time you step out of line and say something utterly stupid/dishonest, I'll be right back on you. I'm not going to stand by and watch as you slander the ideology of people here, just because they're not self-sacrificing for causes that barely support THEM in return.

No appeal to authority...I'm trying to respect the moderator. Which is why I'm not coming at you with half of the vitriol you're displaying.  And really...am I supposed to react with your obvious attempt to put me on the defensive with your "passive aggressive appeals" assumpton that you're basically saying to impress your friends on here?  Really dude, come out the schoolyard.

Booshy, you couldn't put me back in line if you tried...your high maintenance reactionary and in your feelings rants miss the point and comprehension of what you're reacting to half the time.  All you ever show is that you're a biased idiot with a personal beef and one that's becoming disturbing.

So keep at it...showing off for friends on a message board is obviously the most you're able to do.

Everything else isn't worth reading because your bias, personal issues, and vitriol makes your information and posts more than questionable inin regards to honesty as well as logical thinking

« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 05:46:41 pm by A.Curry »

Offline Kimoyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
I agree, as usual Ture, it would appear BP has invaded Niganda.  We seldom disagree, but I do have a different take on one important point...

"I want to give Coates the benefit of the doubt that there is some diabolical under current going on because how else does one explain Queen Mother Ramaonda's sentencing when it all on video. Not to mention Aneka humbled in a slave collar.

Secondly this first issue did not serve to highlight T'Challa the Black Panther. The opening page has him taking a knee while suffering from a head wound. He is castigated by his ancestors, enemy and his adored ones. We witness T'Challa casually saying "I will kill her for this." mirroring his mother's premature and fallacious judgement. Aneka and Ayo have the only standout moments and they're brand new to the mythos of Black Panther."

If Wakanda is to be a beacon of light it cannot be just technologically advanced, it needs to be culturally and intellectually advanced as well.  Ramonda's judgement was justified.  No matter how egregious the offense, and the chieftain's actions were despicable, as a Dora, Aneka could easily have subdued him and had him answer to the court for his crimes.  Allowing the Doras to act as judge, jury and executioner would set a dangerous and primitive precedent.  I do think a terminal sentence is exceedingly harsh, but that is according to my sensibilities.  I thought Ramonda was very well rendered.  You do remind me however of one problem I had with T'Challa's portrayal, which was the declaration to kill the mind controlling adversary.  Bad choice after similar declarations he's made.  T'Challa came off as impetuous.  He is no longer the boy King. He needs to be more calculating more unflappable now, not a child to be corrected by his mother.

Peace,

Mont

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
I agree, as usual Ture, it would appear BP has invaded Niganda.  We seldom disagree, but I do have a different take on one important point...

"I want to give Coates the benefit of the doubt that there is some diabolical under current going on because how else does one explain Queen Mother Ramaonda's sentencing when it all on video. Not to mention Aneka humbled in a slave collar.

Secondly this first issue did not serve to highlight T'Challa the Black Panther. The opening page has him taking a knee while suffering from a head wound. He is castigated by his ancestors, enemy and his adored ones. We witness T'Challa casually saying "I will kill her for this." mirroring his mother's premature and fallacious judgement. Aneka and Ayo have the only standout moments and they're brand new to the mythos of Black Panther."

If Wakanda is to be a beacon of light it cannot be just technologically advanced, it needs to be culturally and intellectually advanced as well.  Ramonda's judgement was justified.  No matter how egregious the offense, and the chieftain's actions were despicable, as a Dora, Aneka could easily have subdued him and had him answer to the court for his crimes.  Allowing the Doras to act as judge, jury and executioner would set a dangerous and primitive precedent.  I do think a terminal sentence is exceedingly harsh, but that is according to my sensibilities.  I thought Ramonda was very well rendered.  You do remind me however of one problem I had with T'Challa's portrayal, which was the declaration to kill the mind controlling adversary.  Bad choice after similar declarations he's made.  T'Challa came off as impetuous.  He is no longer the boy King. He needs to be more calculating more unflappable now, not a child to be corrected by his mother.

Peace,

Mont

True Mont it's all about sensibilities. If I may quote myself...

Wakanda should most certainly be immune to the more base human corruptibles. No hunger, no unemployment, no police brutality, no poverty, no cost housing, no utilities payments, no pollution just to name a few. Wakanda should illuminate the world or at least Afraka with its free education through post doctorate and beyond, , free medical for all for life, environmentally conscious technologies, gender equality and ethnic unicity.

Wakandans should be more advanced in spirituality than they are technologically. Killing the unrighteous is what Aneka did the same as T'Challa should have done. The Black Panther is a judge in Wakanda yet the perpetrators of horrendous acts get away with murder and all they receive is a stiff talking to and a stern warning.

Does not Queen Ramonda's terminal sentencing  set a dangerous and primitive precedent.

Queen Ramonda herself was kidnapped, raped repeatedly and abused by Anton Petorius, who got away with it. Namor, Doom, Red Skull and Thanos all got away with their crimes against the state. Aneka's retribution was justified. Not to mention as she stated the chieftain outrages were well known. Why didn't someone check him.

If the Damisa-Sarki does not deliver vengeance,justice and righteous retribution...
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline stanleyballard

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Loved this premiere issue....potential is in every sub plot, page and nuance.  Comic shop in NYC reported this was the best selling issue of Black Panther ever and the writer is revered in the industry.  Hope it gets better and better with each issue.

Offline Tanksleyd

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
The conflicted past of comics' Black Panther

by Patrick Hamilton and Allan Austin

Patrick Hamilton is an associate professor of English at Misericordia University. Allan Austin is a professor of history and government at Misericordia.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comics' first black superhero - Marvel's Black Panther - is undergoing a bit of a renaissance this spring. The character, played by Chadwick Boseman, will soon join the Marvel Cinematic Universe, debuting in May's Captain America: Civil War before headlining his own film, scheduled for release in 2018.

In addition, Ta-Nehisi Coates, the National Book Award winner and MacArthur "genius grant" recipient, will write a new Black Panther series with artist Brian Stelfreeze. The Atlantic, currently online and in its April issue, features an exclusive preview and interview with Coates regarding the series.

This sudden ascendancy aside, Black Panther's history has more often been suggestive of the limits impinging black identity in the United States. He and Wakanda, the fictional African nation he rules, first appeared in "Fantastic Four" No. 52 (July 1966) but evoked the stereotype of the "noble savage," juxtaposing wondrous technology and primitive stereotypes. In "Avengers" No. 52 (May 1968), Black Panther joined Marvel's Avengers but kept his identity as a black man hidden from the general public of the Marvel Universe until issue No. 73.

But perhaps most evocative of these limits was a guest appearance in "Fantastic Four" No. 119 (February 1972), where he leaps into battle suddenly calling himself "The Black Leopard!" As he explains, he's eschewed his former title due to the "political connotations" that the name Black Panther now carries in the United States. Though he claims to "neither condemn nor condone" the actions of the Black Panther organization, his writers felt behooved to tread carefully and draw a clear line between their hero and the nationalist group, as well as the black identity they asserted.

The Black Panther's and his creators' decisions to play it safe politically resulted quite naturally from the corporate history of Marvel. The company had struggled to find its footing in an industry long dominated by DC Comics, which, after World War II, insulated its heroes from Red Scare crusaders by focusing on fantastical stories that avoided controversial topics like race.

Marvel challenged DC's conservative approach in the early 1960s, grounding its revived superhero tales more concretely in pressing social issues like the continuing power of American racism. While Marvel's efforts were far from perfect - it looked at race intermittently and relied on stereotypes too often - writers like Stan Lee and artists, including Jack Kirby and Steve Ditko, presented stories that at least occasionally promoted a liberal, multicultural agenda.

But Marvel's engagement with social justice had limits. Lee addressed contentious subjects in noncontroversial ways, always making sure that his fare did not offend with too radical a message and thus could sell without controversy. His strategy mirrored broader social trends that encouraged "safe" conversations about race that would not offend mainstream Americans.

Flash forward almost half a century, and we see that these same issues still inhibit black expression. The Black Lives Matter movement, for example, began on a straightforward enough note: American society must acknowledge and address continuing violence against African Americans. A backlash was immediate, with the competing All Lives Matter movement arising to limit the conversation. Its suggestion that all lives are the same in 21st-century America ignores disparate experiences created by race.

Similarly, note the hubbub caused by Beyoncé's nod to the Black Panthers during her Super Bowl halftime show. One imagines that a tribute to the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. - a comfortable subject for the mainstream - would not have generated the same kind of backlash. Again, we seem willing to address race, but only on terms that are "safe" and thus don't challenge those who are in power to really listen to the grievances of those who are not.

These examples suggest the continued need for an honest and open national conversation about race. In the late 1990s, writer Christopher Priest and artist Mark Texeira presented a more political Black Panther series that grounded the hero in a racialized society, and the inclusion of Everett K. Ross, the series' point-of-view character, in Civil War suggests the film character's potential basis in this version. One supposes that Coates' Panther will hew more closely to this approach than to the Marvel line of "safe" liberalism in the 1960s.

In any case, the Black Panther's vexed history mirrors the American struggle with race since the advent of the civil rights movement, and suggests our need for more honest and searching conversations about just what has changed since the movement - and what hasn't.

The authors, who are writing a book on race and superheroes since World War II, can be reached at phamilto@misericordia.edu and aaustin@misericordia.edu.

Offline A.Curry

• View Profile

Sigh...

Booshman, let me be VERY clear about one thing In regards to you and others on here that I didn't have time to post back to yesterday regarding you in particular and your erroneous points...and my arguments...and address WHY you've been called out before and on this obsessive beef you've had for years...unfortunately this will be a bit long because there's so MANY things consistently wrong and underhanded to point about in regards to your many misleading and self congratulating posts:

You haven't been annoying in the past or now because you actually "make a point" (you rarely do) or know what you're talking about or have any insight on anything nor have you been called out because of that.  You actually keep proving yourself limited in comprehending what's been written and what's happening in the world around you...you ARE annoying because in your biased, personal, and rhetorical rants you rarely if ever ARGUE what was actually said, intentionally misrepresent what you say you've read, are disingenuous on what's being argued, and exaggerate or intentionally misinterpret points made by those who get you riled up (especially me) so that you can pretend your "calling them out" on superfluous arguments that were never made. 

And then have the audacity to congratulate yourself on your BS and displays of nonsensical, rhetorical points that have nothing to do with what's actually been said.

That's what makes you annoying along with your personal beef from a keyboard that of course makes you emotionally biased in your posts and your actual intentions questionable while points are being made by you about things that were never said.  Not that you're actually making a point, refuting anything, nor effectively calling someone out on anything. 

No one needs to "handle themselves" with you...it just gets pointless and tiring because it becomes increasingly apparent that you're more into attacking someone because of your personal beef and
showing off to your 5 or so friends on a message board. And it seems to be all you have.

Example: please point out to me and others where I said EXACTLY that everyone on here is anti-LGBT or woman.  Not that I "implied" it but where I said it.  Because MOST of your rants are all about you calling out "implications" and what you "think" someone is saying...just like you "seem" to remember why Maxine Shaw left and what she said, but hardly ever are you calling out what was actually said or remembering what was posted.

I called out two posts on here, one saying that he hopes the two gay Dora die early on so he doesn't have to see them, another who said this doesn't belong in a black panther comic...to any honest and comprehensive reader this is NOT saying that they are concerned that the titular character is not in the forefront, but that they are uncomfortable with seeing this in this book...PERIOD.  Emperor to his credit DID say the latter point along with his statement, but the statement still stands that he said, for quoted, that it does not belong here.  That's two different things. 

Nowhere in that did I directly say or even suggest that everyone on here is anti-LGBT or woman. I did suggest that many in the black community and mostly straight black men have not been as supportive at times of women's issues and LGBT issues and this isn't just me saying that but if you look at sites and read information or TALK to people outside of your norm, you'd see many black women and LGBT people saying it themselves.

The point about black women and LGBT characters still stands since you nor anyone in all honesty can say black LGBT or women are as visible in comics and now in movies and TV as black male characters in a patriarchal business.  And no this isn't and never was said to be the fault of black men.

The Maxine Shaw argument you are very obviously interpreting it, as you do with most things, yet again, the way you choose to see it and are comfortable with.  NOT what she actually said, and she did say it was a "sausage club" in here and mentioned misogyny. Since your point of view can't entirely be taken seriously due to your biased viewpoints and personal, non-objective beef, along with you trying to save face in front of your friends...I'll trust my own memory and that of my friend on here who remembers it correctly and without personal bias.  And no, this isn't to say she said or thought the board was "anti-woman or LGBT" and I never said that, but she said what she said and it does go into the place being a boys club.

Also:  please stop thinking so highly of yourself in that just because YOU say something or someone is a "joke" that makes it true. Anything that you find offensive or is critical of that pride you hold onto so dearly is a "joke"... It's an opinion and one that stands on shaky ground due to your obvious bias and the fact that you have yet to actually refute anything that was actually said by me.  Everything you've mostly posted on this has been conjecture and what you "think" or wish to read into what is being said...nothing factual or technical or directly addressing the point but a misrepresented one exaggerated by you.

And the "coon-speak" that you do to try and make light of someone's point that is entirely your misrepresented and exaggerated version of what's being actually being said is more of an embarrassment to you and black people in general than it is to me.  But continue. 

Also, YOU pointed out me using the word "projecting" after you used it...so it's hardly a strawman argument but more a sarcastic quip pointing out the ridiculousness that you would even bring that up.  Again, reading comprehension.

And lastly, dude, you'd know nothing about what feminist and LGBT causes include in their fights nor what they stand for since I'm betting you've never actually immersed yourself in them.  These causes involve black women and LGBT black people who have been fighting against racism and for black men for a long time, which is why I listed For Harriet as an example to Emperor. You wouldn't know that of course because like most limited, frail masculinity ego dudes of your ilk, your pride keeps you in one socio-political circle.  So please, don't speak ignorantly about what you don't know.

So of course, the convo between us is over because it never really started and was never a convo, just more of you showing off and being a diva refuting points that were never made and making counterpoints to things you've exaggerated due to your own obsessive bias and personal beef. Emperor and I had a convo despite it getting heated...this with you, as usual, was more about your narcissistic need to look like a "community hero" in front of your friends (just like on CBR) fighting against critical viewpoints and you refuting things that aren't even there.

And on HERE this BS might work.  In the real world, in a world of people like Coates and Lamont Hills, you'd just be a overly reactionary and bitter rhetorical stereotype who rarely makes cohesive points while arguing with things that aren't even there with yet again, a personal beef.  An obsessive bias and need to make yourself look important in front of a few peeps on a board.  Just like over at CBR.

So please, come for me the next time or whenever I "step out of line", because you have yet to put me back in it especially when you never actually argue anything factual or what was actually said by me, only what you choose to read into, intentionally misrepresent, and exaggerate for your own narcissistic need to pat yourself on the back and possibly look cool in front of 5 dudes on a message board.  Cause whenever I choose, I'll be here and you can pleasure yourself yet again on this pathetic self flagellating obsession of yours.

Forget meeting up, because more than ever before on this thread, you've shown yourself to be a sad and limited little man needing to show off to the small base that is here.  Hopefully some people on here find it entertaining.

To all else, thanks for any and all attention and to Emperor, despite that I heavily disagree with much of what you said and much I think was misinterpreted and despite where it got a little ugly...I enjoyed for the most part the exchange and glad if you actually did get anything out of it.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 04:10:24 pm by A.Curry »

Offline A.Curry

• View Profile

Peace,

Mont

True Mont it's all about sensibilities. If I may quote myself...

Wakanda should most certainly be immune to the more base human corruptibles. No hunger, no unemployment, no police brutality, no poverty, no cost housing, no utilities payments, no pollution just to name a few. Wakanda should illuminate the world or at least Afraka with its free education through post doctorate and beyond, , free medical for all for life, environmentally conscious technologies, gender equality and ethnic unicity.

Wakandans should be more advanced in spirituality than they are technologically. Killing the unrighteous is what Aneka did the same as T'Challa should have done. The Black Panther is a judge in Wakanda yet the perpetrators of horrendous acts get away with murder and all they receive is a stiff talking to and a stern warning.

Does not Queen Ramonda's terminal sentencing  set a dangerous and primitive precedent.

Queen Ramonda herself was kidnapped, raped repeatedly and abused by Anton Petorius, who got away with it. Namor, Doom, Red Skull and Thanos all got away with their crimes against the state. Aneka's retribution was justified. Not to mention as she stated the chieftain outrages were well known. Why didn't someone check him.

If the Damisa-Sarki does not deliver vengeance,justice and righteous retribution...

All good points Ture...(yes here I am finally addressing your posts)  the Ramonda scene sentencing the girl to death was disturbing and Tchalla saying he was going to kill the soul stalker girl was over the top harsh for them...I'm not sure what Coates is writing in this regard but if there is no explanation then it's a sad thing to see.  I do hope he isn't using Wakanda to make some overall statement about harsh politics in some parts of Africa when Wakanda isn't and never was like that.  But this remains to be seen.

Also Tchalla might want to lay off who saying he's gonna kill someone for awhile after he unfortunately and most soundly never killed Namor...

Offline Curtis Metcalf

• Honorary Wakandan
  • One never knows, do one?
    • View Profile
Next time you step out of line and say something utterly stupid/dishonest, I'll be right back on you.

May I suggest one slight amendment. Feel free to argue the idea all day long. If anyone sees something that you consider to be stupid/dishonest, explain, argue, demonstrate, illustrate, etc. why that is so in your view. However, let's avoid denigrating the person promulgating said idea.

It's not a question of playing nice, it's a question of respect. If not for your fellow Heffas-in-conflict, than for the HEF community and your host. We are all guests here.

No shade on the author of the quote above; I expect he meant it in the spirit of refuting faulty ideas. Just a reminder to all. It's all good; let's keep it that way.

"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."
"Be hard on systems, but soft on people."

Offline Booshman

• View Profile

-Massive Snippet of Nothing-

(No one really wants to scroll through your ranting nonsense.)

The only person here showing off, for a small fanbase, is you. The rambling and ranting idiot, who has a penchant for writing "Posturing and Long Winded Novels of Nothing." Which is also the proof that you're the main person here who is overly emotional.

There wasn't much to unpack in that empty block of text that you wasted the site's bandwith in typing out to and hosting, but one thing that stood out to me....and is a testament to just how phony you are...is the fact that you resort to the label of  slang as "Coon Speak". Even give you a backdoor and assume that you were referring to someone else, using that label (even if that's not your belief...although it probably is) perfectly outlines just how arrogant and demented you are. It shows just how easily unhinged you can become and how quickly you will abandon your flimsy facade of being "An Enlightened Negro", when you're confronted. Which is why I called you out as being the complete fraud that you are earlier. Because that inevitable slip up is par for the course, with morons of your ilk.

You did the same thing not long after that when you used "diva", in relation to me, as a mocking pejorative. Which is pretty sexist. Again, "So much for your flimsy facade."

You are a hilariously sad little man, and no matter how much you try to mask it with "Thesis Paper Length" posts of teenager level angst, your unfortunate but (unsurprisingly predictable) degenerate nature still shines through.

The rest of your post was just you throwing canned assumptions and one-liners at a dart board, in the hopes that something would stick. Which they didn't, btw.

You're pitiful and all you've done is drag this site down.

Next time you step out of line and say something utterly stupid/dishonest, I'll be right back on you.

May I suggest one slight amendment. Feel free to argue the idea all day long. If anyone sees something that you consider to be stupid/dishonest, explain, argue, demonstrate, illustrate, etc. why that is so in your view. However, let's avoid denigrating the person promulgating said idea.

It's not a question of playing nice, it's a question of respect. If not for your fellow Heffas-in-conflict, than for the HEF community and your host. We are all guests here.

No shade on the author of the quote above; I expect he meant it in the spirit of refuting faulty ideas. Just a reminder to all. It's all good; let's keep it that way.

That's exactly what it was.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 04:06:37 pm by Booshman »

Offline Blanks

• Publishing my own comics!
    • View Profile
Yeah, I did come here to talk about something but after spending the Last twenty minutes reading all this.... I forgot what I came here for. I think it was Black Panther related. Maybe not. I got misconstrued thoughts now; kinda like almost always after reading through a thread like this.

Don't know if I want to march in a black pride rally or stand on the corner and protest that law that just passed here in NC that pretty much openly discriminates against gays.

Chinese food. That's solves everything. That's what we all need. I suggest takeout for everyone.

Supreme, if you reading this, I'm gonna text ya bro!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 04:17:35 pm by Blanks »

Offline Booshman

• View Profile
Yeah, I did come here to talk about something but after spending the Last twenty minutes reading all this.... I forgot what I came here for. I think it was Black Panther related. Maybe not. I got misconstrued thoughts now; kinda like almost always after reading through a thread like this.

Don't know if I want to march in a black pride rally or stand on the corner and protest that law that just passed here in NC that pretty much openly discriminates against gays.

Supreme, if you reading this, I'm gonna text ya bro!

You can do both! LOL! You could be reading the BP comic while you sit in the car/bus/train/plane, to both events.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 04:19:07 pm by Booshman »

Offline Blanks

• Publishing my own comics!
    • View Profile
I try, I try. Just trying to bring a lil humor in here, lol.