Author Topic: Cosmic Revelations and Enslavement for the Damisa-Sarki Coate's Black Panther  (Read 458125 times)

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
It was an alright comic. Nothing ground breaking. But jeez I cannot stand this look of Nakia, she looks like Yzma from emperor's new groove

APEXABYSS

the cat's out of the bag!

ho- hum...  ^^^^^^^^^BP - helmet ^^^^^  nice to see you, too, (sigh-sob)

the cat's meow...v  storm v                                                                                vvvvvvv  -- look, they're playing our song--   vvvvvv

I guess, i'll just make due...

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
>>>APEXABYSS

Almost there...

Just need to work on the features on each of your characters;  make their noses more African-like. 

APEXABYSS

>>>APEXABYSS

Almost there...

Just need to work on the features on each of your characters;  make their noses more African-like.

Shsssh! I thought you were gonna roast me on the Wu-kandan Tech! Oh, thatís right! Even a Billion dolla BP is my bitch! LMAO! No disrespect! WU- was a total take over! Letís discuss that?  Thought sooooo!  :-X

Remember, Shakka aka the incredible BP became the 9th BP. luv ya, Acuna

All that lovely illustrated detail & I still tried to keep the images generic. Didnít wanna giveaway too much. They canít even handle (conceptually) when I pull-punches. Geez, Iíve been holding back this whole time.

$ounds like an assignment? How do you think I will do? Character designs can be nuanced like a MF! Almost? I dare them to level the playing field!

Thanks for being on point, Battle

APEXABYSS

It was an alright comic. Nothing ground breaking. But jeez I cannot stand this look of Nakia, she looks like Yzma from emperor's new groove

nooooo! lol!

the cat's meow in the film...
(what are those?... socks with flip flops BP) Cat's meow in WWO... hhmmmm! although generic- still very similar silhouette

and tech...

WWO drone tech... panther-paw drones/ halo ^^^^

^^^ yawn ^^^ leftovers ^^^^^^

HEF doggy bag

hulk buster?

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
APEXABYSS... a case to be made.

nooooo! lol!

the cat's meow in the film...
(what are those?... socks with flip flops BP) Cat's meow in WWO... hhmmmm! although generic- still very similar silhouette

and tech...

WWO drone tech... panther-paw drones/ halo ^^^^

^^^ yawn ^^^ leftovers ^^^^^^

HEF doggy bag

hulk buster?

Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

APEXABYSS

Coates far reaching idea of the Galactic Empire of Wakanda continues to trod the path he laid depicting Wakanda and its people being the evil doers, the same as seasons one and two. Coates insistence on making Wakandans slavers and its king feeble proceeds unabated. Coates had it easy. The trek through the stars was already mapped out for him. If I recall correctly Coates mentioned he read and appreciated Hickmans run.

Exhibit A

Whole lot of story potential there but let us proceed to what I think is the most profound depiction and most writer friendly segue for any Wakandan deep space stories.

Exhibit B

A more exotic form of Wakandan space travel...

Exhibit C

It ain't rocket science. Exhibits A,B,C all present Wakanda and the Black Panther looking empowered and prepared for a future that lies in the stars. What is Coates presenting and more importantly why?

In Other News...

The feral, half naked, draped in animal skins look is played. This aesthetic is far more appropriate.

One of the few things Coates got right... or was that Stelfreeze?

remember this... Wakandans in space?

Sure, weíre making a case that HEF members arenít just fans but are the only qualified group of people to have input/ say-so outside the editorial office.

HEF can create BP too. We deserve real recognition for our influence. I want to campaign for a marvel/HEF BP comic series. We can do it. Weíve been doing it already. Who else but HEF? Seriously, us then everybody else.

dora milage (i know "J") solo, too? do you

kinetic energy. that's me, ho!

Shuri solo?

we're being played... we run this ish...

the take over is real. not taking no for an answer. my campaign has not changed. HEF BPs from now on. who better? who can stop us? who would want to? hhmmmmm

APEXABYSS

Crickets!

Nothing but good intentions. There are inspirational elements in all things! Hell, Dunkin Donuts has chicken & waffles. Let that soak in!

Panther-Paw/Halo drone vvvvvvv

The story has never changed & the truth was right in front of your face. This is the long game. How can Thanos have the infinity gauntlet when Wu-kandans already have the ďgem stonesĒ??!!??

Where does vibranium come from?
WWO outline:
WU controls most of the natural resources (energy sources & materials, etc).

vvvv --WU mining ship. Intergalactic trade. Tech for tech, etc.

vvvv--- "I never flinch!" moment in WWO. BP comes to Bae's aid

vvvv ----check the Queen's panther paw crown --vvvv

Nakia: love interest, spy
WU- Sehkmet: love interest, space pirate (a space pirate stealing objects that can ultimately safeguard WU) Thanos lost already in WU

My case is to prove the point about preparedness, over-all creative ability, HEF influence, one dimensional diversity, neutrality, inclusion & who is the champion BPÖ

Every action has a reaction. WWO actions predates the new gospel. I can defend my words by keeping the objective about BP. Is this not a BP dialogue? An intergalactic BP

Iím a regular joe. I draw these images Ďon the goí. I asked already. must I continue to ask...?
                                                                                      check what's she's holding in her hand---vvvvvv

What are those? an on-going gag about TchALLAH's foot wear! stiil just a parody! ----^^^^^^

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
How is the BP protocols coming along? I an very interested In reading it

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA

Seconded
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group

Seconded

Now that's what I like to hear... err read.

APEXABYSS

There can always be more than one king....

Shakka vvvvvv (The Killmonger of WU)

^^^^ ONE NATION UNDER A GROOVE  ^^^ 2013

ONE NATION UNDER OUR FEET. 2016

This a joke, right? A BP ďmixtapeĒ battle-raps its way to the top spot? Yeh, Iím feeliní some type of way about all the similarities (film version vs. WWO mixtape)

pardon me, with all due respect! Kinda startiní to feel my intelligence being insulted. (on a debate-team type level- calm TF down)

Iíve been Public Enemy Number One! 2012

I know whatís really going on! I made a friggin' BP fan-fic that rivals the film!

TECH & mo'  TECH -----vvvvvvvv

Maybe, this is not the platform for BP fan-fic? Maybe, this is not the appropriate forum to push any real/ major BP agenda? Leave that to the pros! Right? We discuss change but implementing a budget, funding & production costs may serve better in another platform. The BP film changed the world but _____- changed around here.  Iím not the person to push an agenda. yet, I continue...

Financial BP budget: $200,000,000. Marvel Studios needs to hear this... still can get roasted & saluted @ the same time! Nobody is safe. Coach Coates? HEF BP brilliants first > Straight Outta.... HEF

Iíll take 2 hunned milli dollaz! Production costs, of course! that sounds reasonable. Series? 24 pages? Thanks! Bravo! Yes, I want reward & validation for my BP contributions. Word! Skinny Black my mixtape if you want.... 

Never really got past the character/tech design phase. Ture knows... the future is looking good

« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 08:27:01 pm by APEXABYSS »

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
>>>APEXABYSS

I give your latest penciled page points just for including the RUN DMC poster!  :)

APEXABYSS

>>>APEXABYSS

I give your latest penciled page points just for including the RUN DMC poster!  :)

There was a message behind the Kings from Queens.

APE "X" ABYSS

yawn! still insulted

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
There was an idea...
To bring together, a group of remarkable people from the HEF
To see if we could create something more...
So that when the Black Panther needed us, we could write the battles...
That they never could.

RISE OR DIE

BP710:THE PROTOCOLS
Black Panther.
King, Scientist, Warrior.
As a comic book character, barely alive.
Family, we can rebuild him.
We have the talent.
We have the capability to re-imagine comic's first Afrakan super hero.
Black Panther will be that hero.
Better than he was before.

CULTURAL!
FUTURISTIC!
EXCITING!

NEW ORIGINAL STORY
NEW ORIGINAL ART

Written by Ture'
Illustrated by Apexabyss
Critiqued and Reviewed by Supreme Illuminati

Dropping Wakanda Wednesday!