Author Topic: NEW BLACK PANTHER COMIC BOOK - Ridley's Believe it or Not! NEW BP #5  (Read 1251124 times)

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
What this needed was an anime style story where Tchalla recruited the powered individuals because the Empire had a version of the Shi'ar Imperial Guard. That way the conventional armies of both sides would fight in the background, and the powered individuals square off in a One Piece final battle situation.

See, now this is good comic book sh*t right here

COSIGN!!!
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Emperorjones

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Ture,

Very deep and much appreciated breakdown of Coates's run. I just gave up on it, it was too disappointing for me. Kudos to you for having the fortitude I lacked. I will say though that I can't even almost appreciate Coates bringing other black writers into the BP mythos because for the most part they shared his "Woke" deconstructionist approach to T'Challa. Which leads me to my thoughts about the last thing Mind of Shadow wrote.

Mind of Shadow,

I'm not surprised that there are some black people who like Coates's run at all. Think about all the talk of 'representation', 'diversity', 'being seen' or 'being heard', or 'a seat at the table' these days. Coates's run fulfilled those basic things and apparently threw in a lot of other black heroes throughout the run and in its culmination. So many people are still too caught up in appearance, or quantity (of appearances, etc.) than quality. The older I get the less I care about quantity and more for quality.

I think those who like Coates' political agenda are crowing over his run-whether they are reading it or have read a good portion of it who can say-and also I imagine that people who new to Black Panther might really be taken in. The artwork is very good, there's the kind of peer or consensus pressure to view his work as good and 'powerful' or 'profound' what have you, and new readers might not be aware of past BP runs like Christopher Priest, Reginald Hudlin, David Liss, and I would also throw Jonathan Maberry in there as well (despite what his run turned into, for the most part it was better than what I read of Coates, and even treated T'Challa more respectfully; not even to mention the creators before Priest), so they don't have anything to compare Coates' run to when it comes to BP. I also wonder about this era of comic book writing and if/how Coates fits into it. I'm not that big of into Marvel today, but maybe Coates' style fits the zeitgeist.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 10:26:51 am by Emperorjones »

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
I think it's more peer pressure than anything I  think people are feeling pressured to act as though this run is better than it actually is. I remember watching this video on youtube with this YouTuber review Black Panther and the crew issue 3 when T'Challa shows up. Now anyone who read it knows that the disdain Coates and his cabal have fo T'Challa could have been more obvious then in  that issue. Considering every character had a issue dedicated to the them with an action set piece...

All of them except T'Challa instead for his issue, he talks about having the power in his hands to reshape reality (the IF gauntlet) but was too afraid to fix his marriage, he follows Storm around like a puppy, looking for her attention and validation, Gets talked down to and disrespected by an an old lady, and sings an rnb song...

Yet the reviewer talks the issue io like it was some great thing and great character development and how cool it was to see T'Challa singing and all this other stuff and it makes you wonder if you read the same issue.

I think we should be long past being grateful for scraps, and holding black writers to the same standard as others and demand they bring their A game just like you would expect others to do. Otherwise what is the point?

Offline Emperorjones

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
I think it's more peer pressure than anything I  think people are feeling pressured to act as though this run is better than it actually is. I remember watching this video on youtube with this YouTuber review Black Panther and the crew issue 3 when T'Challa shows up. Now anyone who read it knows that the disdain Coates and his cabal have fo T'Challa could have been more obvious then in  that issue. Considering every character had a issue dedicated to the them with an action set piece...

All of them except T'Challa instead for his issue, he talks about having the power in his hands to reshape reality (the IF gauntlet) but was too afraid to fix his marriage, he follows Storm around like a puppy, looking for her attention and validation, Gets talked down to and disrespected by an an old lady, and sings an rnb song...

Yet the reviewer talks the issue io like it was some great thing and great character development and how cool it was to see T'Challa singing and all this other stuff and it makes you wonder if you read the same issue.

I think we should be long past being grateful for scraps, and holding black writers to the same standard as others and demand they bring their A game just like you would expect others to do. Otherwise what is the point?

You make some good points here. We should hold black creators to standards, but I'm not going to say the same standards, because sometimes black creators won't have the same resources that white creators, or others, might get, especially if they are independent. But for a bigtime author like Coates, backed up by the Marvel Machine, then definitely he should be held to the same standards.

I have to wonder if that You Tuber and other reviewers who gush over Coates's BP run buy into the idea that black straight male characters should take a backseat. That the focus should be on others even when the book (like Black Panther) or the series (like Black Lightning) has their name on the headline. I think being disrespected, talked down to, and accepting it is what black males, particularly straight black males, are supposed to do these days, and entertainment is bolstering acceptance of that idea.

Unfortunately I don't think we are past being grateful for scraps. It's just the scraps have been seasoned better or made more appetizing in some way. As I was saying all this talk about 'representation' is really just tokenism, but perhaps the black characters are given a few more lines or get involved in the story or action a bit more, but still far too many are a long way from being fully realized three dimensional characters.

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile

You make some good points here. We should hold black creators to standards, but I'm not going to say the same standards, because sometimes black creators won't have the same resources that white creators, or others, might get, especially if they are independent. But for a bigtime author like Coates, backed up by the Marvel Machine, then definitely he should be held to the same standards.

I have to wonder if that You Tuber and other reviewers who gush over Coates's BP run buy into the idea that black straight male characters should take a backseat. That the focus should be on others even when the book (like Black Panther) or the series (like Black Lightning) has their name on the headline. I think being disrespected, talked down to, and accepting it is what black males, particularly straight black males, are supposed to do these days, and entertainment is bolstering acceptance of that idea.

Unfortunately I don't think we are past being grateful for scraps. It's just the scraps have been seasoned better or made more appetizing in some way. As I was saying all this talk about 'representation' is really just tokenism, but perhaps the black characters are given a few more lines or get involved in the story or action a bit more, but still far too many are a long way from being fully realized three dimensional characters.

Every point above hits home, and reverberates powerfully. At this juncture, there can be absolutely no sane doubt that there's an escalating all out, full fledged attack upon we the straight, educated, unafraid, warrior skilled and trained, Afrocentric, Afrikan woman loving Afrikan males launched by The Powers That Be with ever more venom as the USA and Brazil go through "The Browning of America" and "The Blackening of Brazil". [ Brazil is a hugely important nation in The Americas, and our people there are really really really going through it. Their struggle IS OUR struggle. Recall that literally 40% of the family of ALL OF US WHO WERE BROUGHT HERE ON THAT BOAT RIDE AROUND 1617 RESIDE IN BRAZIL.

"Around 56% of Brazilians identify as Blackóthe largest population of African descent outside of Africaóyet Black people make up just 18% of congress, 4.7% of executives in Brazil's 500 largest companies, 75% of murder victims and 75% of those killed by police..."https://time.com/5915902/brazil-racism-quilombos/#:~:text=Around%2056%25%20of%20Brazilians%20identify,of%20those%20killed%20by%20police.

Let us not forget that we cannot take our eye from the international ball of Afrikanness wheresoever it resides, and we must seamlessly link our struggle here to all Afrikan struggles worldwide, and anchor our struggles to and spread from the following areas of supreme importance:

1. The Motherland, the continent of Afrika
2. The USA
3. Brazil, which has the largest PROPORTIONATE population of Afrikans in The Americas as for the first time Afrikans form THE MAJORITY OF THE POPULATION in Brazil [ which terrifies the elite Whites there AND in the USA ]...and Brazil is one of the world's fastest emerging economies. It is an economic superpower in its own right. https://www.brookings.edu/book/brazil-as-an-economic-superpower/
4. India, which has the largest population of Black people/Afrikans outside of Afrika [ as pretty much the entire country is Black; and that means over a billion people. India is potentially both a military and economic superpower, particularly since India responded to being largely and embarassingly outperformed by China in their various clashes by launching a government directed campaign to drastically upgrade its military in every regard...saving it from the sorry state that European colonialism cast it in. https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2021/2/11/india-military-superpower-or-paper-tiger
Unfortunately, most of India is deeply racist towards and color prejudiced against Black people, and that's an issue even THEY are engaging and seeing as wrong...which terrifies White people. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFOjRPs4S1o&t=16s  ]
5. France, which has the largest population of sub-Saharan and Afro-Caribbean people in Europe
6. The Caribbean, the very deliberately underserved, overlooked and still colonized Black/Afrakan potential superpower if they work together and with we Afrikans in the USA

Now, I don't like or approve of the LGBTQ persecution that is the perverted result of promoting and protecting the heterosexual Afrikan male head of the household warrior and Afrocentric family ideal. That is some ole BS. It is utterly despicable and I will push back against it and fight it wheresoever it rears its head.

However.

It is NO ACCIDENT, BUT INSTEAD DELIBERATE POLICY BY RACIST FEUDALISTS that the image of the Afrocentric, hetero, truly warrior-scholar-poet-philosopher-spiritualist-athlete skilled beyond all others, combatively without peer, the very incarnation of all things cool, AND LEADER OF THE HETERO AFROCENTRIC FAMILY WITH AN EQUALLY ACCOMPLISHED AFRIKAN AFROCENTRIC WIFE AND SLEW OF CHILDREN is under utterly relentless attack in each of these areas...along with our Black minds and bodies. 

We must reacquire our hardcore hetero warrior mentality, along with the unyielding demands we place upon our people to be excellent in all things. I remember growing up with that mandate, that mantra, as a given in my household. We also knew that as long as we lived in a country controlled by White people, we had to be four times better than them in order to have a real chance of excelling in their system. And then we realized that we should keep that requirement as a mandate for our people no matter what; because we must now do at least four times better than whatever our previous generation's best was in each of our successive generations. And we must never. Ever. Lose our warrior skills...as in eternally mentally AND physically whoopin all forms, hues and infinite amounts of gluteus in whatever area of performance we find ourselves in: the streets, the battlefield, the board room, the bedroom, all forms of healthcare and all forms of family and nation building.

Wakanda. And most especially T'Challa. Represents this in brazen form, and the masses of the entire world absolutely loved the vision that Coogler, Joe Robert Cole [ who gets way too overlooked when mentioning the MCU BLACK PANTHER ] https://collider.com/black-panther-interview-joe-robert-cole/,
 and Chadwick Boseman put forth. The Black Panther alone can seriously change the minds and hearts of BILLIONS around this world, and THAT is a threat that Whites cannot and will not allow.

That explains the decision not to recast T'Challa and have another of our many dazzling heterosexual Afrikan men fill the role. They see T'Challa as a threat...even as they hunger for the billions that MCU BP will add to their coffers.

That also explains TurnCoates, who is the living breathing ANTITHESIS of what we need. And if Marvel Editorial doesn't choose Redjack? That'll be the reason why. Thorne absolutely MERKED it with a MASTERFUL job scripting BP in the KiB tie-in. That is EXACTLY the BP we need to see on a monthly basis...from now on.

We all know that RH would have been THE PERFECT author to recruit during this time, because RH is a big name and RH was THE FIRST person to conceive The Black Panther as a multimedia multi-hundred million dollar franchise. Not even your Supreme Illuminati thought that The Black Panther would break the billion dollar mark, and become the most successful, the most popular solo superhero movie of all time. Not even your Supreme Illuminati...and I daresay not even our own RH...thought that The Black Panther would become a cultural movement, with tens of thousands of children in this nation alone named after the characters of the movie.  And we all know that is exactly why they stayed away from RH like he was COVID-2,000,000.

If it's NOT Redjack? I literally dread who Marvel will choose to pen BP [ because we know it won't be RH or CJP, too ]. And if it's NOT Redjack? I'm done with 616 BP. I'll keep buying Shang Chi, Iron Fist, etc to get my chop-socky fix in, but I'll go strictly indie and DC if a real brutha isn't rockin the pen chores of BP.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 07:04:42 pm by supreme illuminati »
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile

See stuff like that doesn't make sense when you see how successful CJP, and Hudlins run are and how well they hold to the test of time. There's a reason Evan narcisse Rise of the black panther stabilized on sales (likely would of been an ongoing if it was the first spin off instead of BP wow) or how well received Redjacks BP king in black was received, as was jos BP quest, or hell after the black panther Solo movie broke all types of records and IS the biggest Solo super hero of all time and hit that coveted 700 mil (first marvel movie to do so, only avengers was able to do it next) after all these plus the Oscars it was nominated for and won, how the hell do you settle for such sunpar work that does nothing but sets us back

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
LATE YET AGAIN: Another delay to the conclusion of Coates' Black Panther!

In Shops: May 12, 2021 SRP: $5.99

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/late-more-delays-to-venom-200-x-men-20-and-black-panther-25/
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Ture,

Very deep and much appreciated breakdown of Coates's run. I just gave up on it, it was too disappointing for me. Kudos to you for having the fortitude I lacked. I will say though that I can't even almost appreciate Coates bringing other black writers into the BP mythos because for the most part they shared his "Woke" deconstructionist approach to T'Challa. Which leads me to my thoughts about the last thing Mind of Shadow wrote.

Mind of Shadow,

I'm not surprised that there are some black people who like Coates's run at all. Think about all the talk of 'representation', 'diversity', 'being seen' or 'being heard', or 'a seat at the table' these days. Coates's run fulfilled those basic things and apparently threw in a lot of other black heroes throughout the run and in its culmination. So many people are still too caught up in appearance, or quantity (of appearances, etc.) than quality. The older I get the less I care about quantity and more for quality.

I think those who like Coates' political agenda are crowing over his run-whether they are reading it or have read a good portion of it who can say-and also I imagine that people who new to Black Panther might really be taken in. The artwork is very good, there's the kind of peer or consensus pressure to view his work as good and 'powerful' or 'profound' what have you, and new readers might not be aware of past BP runs like Christopher Priest, Reginald Hudlin, David Liss, and I would also throw Jonathan Maberry in there as well (despite what his run turned into, for the most part it was better than what I read of Coates, and even treated T'Challa more respectfully; not even to mention the creators before Priest), so they don't have anything to compare Coates' run to when it comes to BP. I also wonder about this era of comic book writing and if/how Coates fits into it. I'm not that big of into Marvel today, but maybe Coates' style fits the zeitgeist.

Thank you Emperorjones. Giving up on Coates run early on may have been the wiser thing to do and I agree with your position on Coates bringing on other black writers. Not only did these writers shared his "Woke" deconstructionist approach" most if not all were not professional comic book writers and that is something Marvel is going to have to reel in. There is a qualitative difference from professional comic book writers like Priest and Redjack when compared to the likes of Coates, Gaye and Okorafor. Comic book writing has reached its nadir and its next evolutionary step will occur in an epoch of writers that know and appreciate the medium and its true artistic value. Nuff said.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
A New Black Panther Comic Book Series Launches This August
Academy Award-winning writer John Ridley and artist Juann Cabal launch TíChallaís next revolutionary chapter this summer!
BY MARVEL

As Black Pantherís intergalactic saga makes its stunning conclusion next Wednesday, Marvel Comics has revealed that the next thrilling chapter for TíChalla, Wakanda, and the Marvel Universe will begin this summer! Officially announced today by The New York Times in an exclusive interview, Academy Award-winning writer John Ridley (12 Years a Slave) will helm Marvelís next Black Panther comic book series alongside Marvelís Stormbreaker artist Juann Cabal (GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY), beginning with BLACK PANTHER #1 this August.

Building from the epic last chapter of Ta-Nehisi Coatesí groundbreaking multi-year Black Panther run in BLACK PANTHER (2018) #25 next week, Ridley will kick off an action-packed espionage story that will impact everything in TíChallaís life and have ramifications for the entire Marvel Universe!

In this new ongoing series, secrets from TíChallaís past have come back to haunt him. Fresh from returning from his adventures in space, Black Panther receives an unexpected and urgent message from a Wakandan secret agent. TíChalla must race the clock not only to save his agent, but also to keep his true agenda under wraps. Because if the truth comes out, it could cost TíChalla everythingÖ

ďItís a hybrid espionage-Super Hero thriller, but at its core, itís a love story,Ē Ridley told The New York Times. ďAnd I donít mean just romantic love, although thereís some of that as well. Itís love between friends.

ďWeíre coming out of a summer where we saw Black people fighting for our rights, standing up, fighting in ways that we havenít had to do in years,Ē Ridley added. ďAnd it was really important to me after the year we had where we can have these conversations with Black people and we can use words like love and caring and hope and regret and all these really fundamental emotions that everybody has.Ē

Donít miss Black Pantherís historic moment in BLACK PANTHER #25 next week, and be sure to pick up BLACK PANTHER #1 when it hits stands this August! Stay tuned to Marvel.com for more details.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: A New Black Panther Comic Book Series Launches This August
« Reply #4854 on: May 18, 2021, 06:05:39 pm »
FROM THE NEW YORK TIMES

Marvel Announces a New Black Panther Series
The writer Ta-Nehisi Coates ends his run this month and the screenwriter John Ridley begins in August.

The Marvel Comics superhero Black Panther is getting a new series and a new creative team in August. It will be written by the Oscar winning screenwriter John Ridley (ď12 Years a SlaveĒ), and drawn by Juann Cabal. (The current Black Panther series, which began in 2016 and has been written by Ta-Nehisi Coates, will conclude on May 26.)

Black Panther, created in 1966, is the first Black superhero in mainstream comics and hails from Wakanda, a fictional African country, where he is known as TíChalla and serves as king. Ridley said he is eager for the chance to write the hero. ďFirst of all, Black Panther is just a great character in and of himself,Ē he said in a telephone interview. ďBut being a young Black kid growing up, every time you saw a hero that looked like you, even if their background didnít reflect my lived experience, it was just something that made you feel closer to the wish fulfillment that is intrinsic in graphic novel writing.Ē

In the new story, Black Panther receives an urgent message from a Wakandan operative who is in danger. ďItís a hybrid espionage-superhero thriller, but at its core, itís a love story,Ē Ridley said. ďAnd I donít mean just romantic love, although thereís some of that as well. Itís love between friends.Ē

He said he thought about his closest childhood friends ďand the ways that we ran together and how our lives changed over time.Ē

He said he also wanted to reflect upon the last year. ďWeíre coming out of a summer where we saw Black people fighting for our rights, standing up, fighting in ways that we havenít had to do in years,Ē he said. ďAnd it was really important to me after the year we had where we can have these conversations with Black people and we can use words like love and caring and hope and regret and all these really fundamental emotions that everybody has.Ē

News of the new series was first reported by Bleeding Cool, a comic book site. Issue No. 1 of the new series will have a cover by Alex Ross.

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
A New Black Panther Comic Book Series Launches This August
Academy Award-winning writer John Ridley and artist Juann Cabal launch TíChallaís next revolutionary chapter this summer!
BY MARVEL

As Black Pantherís intergalactic saga makes its stunning conclusion next Wednesday, Marvel Comics has revealed that the next thrilling chapter for TíChalla, Wakanda, and the Marvel Universe will begin this summer! Officially announced today by The New York Times in an exclusive interview, Academy Award-winning writer John Ridley (12 Years a Slave) will helm Marvelís next Black Panther comic book series alongside Marvelís Stormbreaker artist Juann Cabal (GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY), beginning with BLACK PANTHER #1 this August.

Building from the epic last chapter of Ta-Nehisi Coatesí groundbreaking multi-year Black Panther run in BLACK PANTHER (2018) #25 next week, Ridley will kick off an action-packed espionage story that will impact everything in TíChallaís life and have ramifications for the entire Marvel Universe!

In this new ongoing series, secrets from TíChallaís past have come back to haunt him. Fresh from returning from his adventures in space, Black Panther receives an unexpected and urgent message from a Wakandan secret agent. TíChalla must race the clock not only to save his agent, but also to keep his true agenda under wraps. Because if the truth comes out, it could cost TíChalla everythingÖ

ďItís a hybrid espionage-Super Hero thriller, but at its core, itís a love story,Ē Ridley told The New York Times. ďAnd I donít mean just romantic love, although thereís some of that as well. Itís love between friends.

ďWeíre coming out of a summer where we saw Black people fighting for our rights, standing up, fighting in ways that we havenít had to do in years,Ē Ridley added. ďAnd it was really important to me after the year we had where we can have these conversations with Black people and we can use words like love and caring and hope and regret and all these really fundamental emotions that everybody has.Ē

Donít miss Black Pantherís historic moment in BLACK PANTHER #25 next week, and be sure to pick up BLACK PANTHER #1 when it hits stands this August! Stay tuned to Marvel.com for more details.

Excellent eye, Brother Ture! We knew this was coming, but I for one didn't know WHEN this was coming.

Ridley, huh? Maybe he'll be good for T'Challa. Maybe not. After TurnCoates, I'm more than a little leery of "Celebrity Black Writers [ who aren't R to the H] "

On top of that? He's not Redjack. Redjack should be penning BP. When he's passed over YET AGAIN for the book that is the perfect fit for him an which he was born to write? This right here is my face:

Speaking of. I brought a few uh...people?... to the Marvel Editorial Offices who want to impress upon the Editors how unhappy they are that Redjack isn't penning Black Panther...

BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4856 on: May 18, 2021, 06:10:47 pm »
I finished The American Way sequel comic by Ridley. It was pretty hot. Now I need to read the first part. Lol.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #4857 on: May 18, 2021, 08:13:37 pm »
While it remains exciting for a new BP comic to drop with the potential to present an in-character iteration of the Black Panther, "Building from the epic last chapter of Ta-Nehisi Coatesí..." does raise some flags. None the less we will learn John Ridley's disposition concerning T'Challa the Black Panther mere months from now when the first issue drops.

I know what I want to see and the cover says it all. The Black Panther knows no creative limit of expression with regards to his range and abilities. I hope Ridley realizes this fact and makes it so. I wonder if Ridley would be interested in visiting the HEF? Does anyone know how we could extend an invite to him?

Offline Emperorjones

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: NEW BLACK PANTHER COMIC BOOK SERIES Launches This August by John Ridley
« Reply #4858 on: May 21, 2021, 11:04:50 am »
Went ahead and subscribed again for Ridley's BP. If I foolishly gave my money to Coates, might as well give it to a writer who has already written comics stuff I've liked before.

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: NEW BLACK PANTHER COMIC BOOK SERIES Launches This August by John Ridley
« Reply #4859 on: May 22, 2021, 09:15:56 am »
Went ahead and subscribed again for Ridley's BP. If I foolishly gave my money to Coates, might as well give it to a writer who has already written comics stuff I've liked before.

I hope that your optimism is well placed and very very handsomely rewarded, man. BP fans deserve no less, especially after the vomit that was TurnCaotes' run.

We know we long suffering BP fans would be rewarded with the return of our actual BP done in heretofore unseen and unknown ways if REDJACK   WAS WRITING RJBP.

This is me thinking of a proper response to Marvel Editorial's offices for not hiring Redjack:

But I digress...
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC: