Author Topic: NEW BLACK PANTHER COMIC BOOK - Ridley's Believe it or Not! NEW BP #5  (Read 1246105 times)

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: NEW BLACK PANTHER COMIC BOOK - Ridley's Believe it or Not!
« Reply #5070 on: January 02, 2022, 08:35:32 pm »
Priest also had to redo T'Challa from the ground up and make people care about him. Ridley doesn't, he already has that draw
 It's also why Hudlins version is different from Priest. It's another side of T'Challa that is more approachable, more relatable than Priest version. Honestly I would say Ridley's T'Challa so far seems closer to Hudlins version with a Dash of priest rather than being closer to Priest version. They are on different stages of publishing now. T'Challa is a household name. He isn't going to be as cold as Priest. Hudlins cool but will still whoop your ass if you step out of line is more what we will see, but hints of priest cold calculating man with a plans upon plans can still be there

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #5071 on: January 10, 2022, 05:46:11 pm »
Priest's version is more kingly, more cerebral, more noble and somehow more aloof at the same time. Ridley's version is on point too, but more personal. More knowable. More friendly. Less absolute, although Ridley's is still RESolute. He's made T'Challa seemingly more relatable to the reader and more trusted by his allies. Less harsh. But still insistent. He DOES ask The Avengers to trust that his actions are for the good of others, though.

Neither Priest's or my BP would do such a thing. The trust of others remains irrelevant to both of our characterizations of BP, and I suspect that of TURE's and CvW's [ CvilleWakandan ] too. Ridley isn't doing a bad thing with his interpretation, I just don't think that it's as good for T'CHALLA BP as the clear statement and position by BP that the trust of others is and remains irrelevant to him.

Brother Supreme you are correct.

Priest also had to redo T'Challa from the ground up and make people care about him. Ridley doesn't, he already has that draw
 It's also why Hudlins version is different from Priest. It's another side of T'Challa that is more approachable, more relatable than Priest version. Honestly I would say Ridley's T'Challa so far seems closer to Hudlins version with a Dash of priest rather than being closer to Priest version. They are on different stages of publishing now. T'Challa is a household name. He isn't going to be as cold as Priest. Hudlins cool but will still whoop your ass if you step out of line is more what we will see, but hints of priest cold calculating man with a plans upon plans can still be there

Brother Ezyo, T'Challa needs a consistent persona, one grounded in his unsurpassed contingent tactical and strategic planning, coupled with his genius level polymath intellect, both encased in a no nonsense attitude of royal indulgence. This is what I thought Priest bought to the character and what I think gets most whittled away. This chipping away is penchant most found in his dealings with Storm post their marital union. The X office will never forgive Hudlin.

Speaking of X-Men...

Hopefully this still drops on January 26 (https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/black-panther-giant-sized-issue-200-announcement). I think what we will get from the main story is T'Challa coming to Ororo to reveal that he has a spy in the X-Men and must take them back to Wakanda for their protection. Gentle seems like an obvious and emoting choice. Let us see how Ridley's T'Challa handles the backlash.

Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #5072 on: January 10, 2022, 07:28:47 pm »
Priest's version is more kingly, more cerebral, more noble and somehow more aloof at the same time. Ridley's version is on point too, but more personal. More knowable. More friendly. Less absolute, although Ridley's is still RESolute. He's made T'Challa seemingly more relatable to the reader and more trusted by his allies. Less harsh. But still insistent. He DOES ask The Avengers to trust that his actions are for the good of others, though.

Neither Priest's or my BP would do such a thing. The trust of others remains irrelevant to both of our characterizations of BP, and I suspect that of TURE's and CvW's [ CvilleWakandan ] too. Ridley isn't doing a bad thing with his interpretation, I just don't think that it's as good for T'CHALLA BP as the clear statement and position by BP that the trust of others is and remains irrelevant to him.

Brother Ezyo, T'Challa needs a consistent persona, one grounded in his unsurpassed contingent tactical and strategic planning, coupled with his genius level polymath intellect, both encased in a no nonsense attitude of royal indulgence. This is what I thought Priest bought to the character and what I think gets most whittled away. This chipping away is penchant most found in his dealings with Storm post their marital union. The X office will never forgive Hudlin.

Speaking of X-Men...

Hopefully this still drops on January 26 (https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/black-panther-giant-sized-issue-200-announcement). I think what we will get from the main story is T'Challa coming to Ororo to reveal that he has a spy in the X-Men and must take them back to Wakanda for their protection. Gentle seems like an obvious and emoting choice. Let us see how Ridley's T'Challa handles the backlash.

I completely concur with Brother Ture.

I absolutely don't see why there has to be different or opposing interpretations of T'Challa. I think we should realize that all of us are multidimensional. T'Challa? Is the shrewdest man in the MU at heart. Ruthless. Megagenius unrivaled, unsurpassed. Pinnacle h2h warrior. He's exactly what Priest said and wrote he was. He's also exactly what Hudlin, Mcduffie, Liss, Aaron and Ridley [ NOT TURNCOATES ] said and wrote that he was.

There's ZERO contradiction here.

At his core? T'Challa is Priest's guy. With Hudlin's BLACK POWER focus, and McDuffie's brilliant synergizing of the two prior characterizations and McDuffie's. When required...and there are times when it IS required...T'Challa is as lyrical in speech as McGregor wrote him to be. And there's ZERO contradiction here.

T'Challa? Is a master of disguise, a master actor and expressionist. T'Challa? Emulated DD so well that PEOPLE CLOSEST TO DAREDEIVL didn't know he was NOT Daredevil, UNTIL HE TOLD THEM.

T'Challa? Emulated the cover of Luke Charles so well that everyone NATIVE TO HARLEM thought he was a U.S. born Harlem head. We saw [ in the MCU Black Panther ] that Prince Njobu father of Njadaka Killmonger and brother of King T'Chaka spoke U.S. english and hood Ebonics PERFECTLY. Zero accent. T'Challa...pinnacle master of language and culture...would EFFORTLESSLY do the same. T'Challa speaking English with a Wakandan accent is a deliberate CHOICE he makes. He can speak ANY language...even Atlantean, Asgardian, etc...with WHATEVER ACCENT HE CHOOSES. And that? Could be HILARIOUS. Imagine T'Challa speaking Kree with a Harlem or Brooklyn accent. Lol. That's FUNNY. 

T'Challa? Is so masterful at dissembling that he faked The Prince of Orphans into thinking that The Prince had killed him. T'Challa? Tricked The Shadow King into thinking that The Shadow King had T'Challa undone.

T'Challa merks Intergalactic Space Tiger Gods

T'Challa offhandedly and onesidedly merks UltraSuperMoon Moon Knight...after MK serves Thor, Iron Fist, Doctor Strange, etc.

And then T'Challa nonchalantly serves a Greater God in Khonshu

T'Challa? Translated into Galactus' home like it was nothing, debated Galacatus and clamly told The Devourer of Worlds that they will have to "agree to disagree. Look behind you..."

Are you seriously telling me. Here on HEF. That with these accolades and more. That T'Challa can't be cerebral, myserious and unknowable most of the time like Priest had him, cool hardcore and BLACK POWER as Hudlin had him, interacting with the big brains of the MU like McDuffie and Hickman had him, interacting with everyone with such brilliance and spirituality as Aaron had him, and still be able to drop dap on a dime like Hudlin had him fist bumping with Luke Cage, lyrical when needed as McGregor had him, even jovial while still being brilliant and manipulative [ as Happy Pants Panther displayed, which is Priest's take on Kirby's BP ] telling Monica to act like a goddess like Hudlin had him and still be personable like Ridley has him?

Of COURSE he can do that. Without betraying Priest's BP.

T'Challa could occassionally crack wise with a deadpan joke or two. And still not be a chatterbox. Like Blade. Are you telling me that the pinnacle of the leading human civilization on Earth...from a people literally known for their lyricality...isn't lyrical? Maybe not a motormouth as how McGregor wrote him, but he IS lyrical. From traditional Alkebulan miscalled Afrikan poetry which spans and even some may say INVENTED the brevity but massive expressiveness of poetry and lyricism in haiku form to

the amazing Zulu group led by the tremendous singing Solomon Linda as he blessed the word with "Mbube" aka "The Lion Sleeps Tonight". I mean not only the original from the year 1939, with nothing but the voices of our people harmonizing and just killin it...but also the remake by Ladysmith Black Mambazo or my favorite version which is by Acapella Soul killin it below [ and DEFIITELY NOT the trash version stolen and copied without permission by the White group called THE TOKENS ]:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkTi9T7Tg_w

Baaba Maal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMFAsidiQfc

to bars like Rakim, Bob Marley, Prince ,Michael Jackson, New Edition,  etc? Are you serious? Are you trying to tell me that you don't think that Wakanda hasn't the greatest comedians, actors, music, musicians, poetry, and poets this world has ever known...and that T'Challa [ like almost all Panthers ] doesn't rank amongst the best as well in these fields? Of COURSE T'Challa would TRULY EXCEL IN EVERYTHING ABOVE AND MORE. He is REQUIRED to do so, as the embodiment of all that Wakanda holds dear in its culture.

Stop it.

If a completely unPanther like brutha such as myself can easiy flow between all of the above, T'Challa would merk each and every category in ways heretofore unseen and impossible to imagine outside of Wakanda.

Imagine Luke Charles walking by in Harlem. He hears the incomparable voices and soul of our people, and is invited to enter [ with that spontaneity that we have ] the songs of our souls, and you think that T'Challa--the incarnation of spirit, sinew, supersmarts...would refuse the call of Soul Itself? Nope. T'Challa would be in on this without a question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBk3VybXY3U

Alkebulan literally invented the music, the soul, the acting, the comedy, the EVERYTHING that too many people think that T'Challa wouldn't be involved in any part of expressing...when of course he MUST be, as Wakanda is the pinnacle of Alkebulan and human civilization.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 07:49:02 pm by supreme illuminati »
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #5073 on: January 11, 2022, 12:16:03 am »

Speaking of X-Men...

I completely concur with Brother Ture.

I absolutely don't see why there has to be different or opposing interpretations of T'Challa. I think we should realize that all of us are multidimensional. T'Challa? Is the shrewdest man in the MU at heart. Ruthless. Megagenius unrivaled, unsurpassed. Pinnacle h2h warrior. He's exactly what Priest said and wrote he was. He's also exactly what Hudlin, Mcduffie, Liss, Aaron and Ridley [ NOT TURNCOATES ] said and wrote that he was.

There's ZERO contradiction here.

At his core? T'Challa is Priest's guy. With Hudlin's BLACK POWER focus, and McDuffie's brilliant synergizing of the two prior characterizations and McDuffie's. When required...and there are times when it IS required...T'Challa is as lyrical in speech as McGregor wrote him to be. And there's ZERO contradiction here.

T'Challa? Is a master of disguise, a master actor and expressionist. T'Challa? Emulated DD so well that PEOPLE CLOSEST TO DAREDEIVL didn't know he was NOT Daredevil, UNTIL HE TOLD THEM.

T'Challa? Emulated the cover of Luke Charles so well that everyone NATIVE TO HARLEM thought he was a U.S. born Harlem head. We saw [ in the MCU Black Panther ] that Prince Njobu father of Njadaka Killmonger and brother of King T'Chaka spoke U.S. english and hood Ebonics PERFECTLY. Zero accent. T'Challa...pinnacle master of language and culture...would EFFORTLESSLY do the same. T'Challa speaking English with a Wakandan accent is a deliberate CHOICE he makes. He can speak ANY language...even Atlantean, Asgardian, etc...with WHATEVER ACCENT HE CHOOSES. And that? Could be HILARIOUS. Imagine T'Challa speaking Kree with a Harlem or Brooklyn accent. Lol. That's FUNNY. 

T'Challa? Is so masterful at dissembling that he faked The Prince of Orphans into thinking that The Prince had killed him. T'Challa? Tricked The Shadow King into thinking that The Shadow King had T'Challa undone.

T'Challa merks Intergalactic Space Tiger Gods

T'Challa offhandedly and onesidedly merks UltraSuperMoon Moon Knight...after MK serves Thor, Iron Fist, Doctor Strange, etc.

And then T'Challa nonchalantly serves a Greater God in Khonshu

T'Challa? Translated into Galactus' home like it was nothing, debated Galacatus and clamly told The Devourer of Worlds that they will have to "agree to disagree. Look behind you..."

Are you seriously telling me. Here on HEF. That with these accolades and more. That T'Challa can't be cerebral, myserious and unknowable most of the time like Priest had him, cool hardcore and BLACK POWER as Hudlin had him, interacting with the big brains of the MU like McDuffie and Hickman had him, interacting with everyone with such brilliance and spirituality as Aaron had him, and still be able to drop dap on a dime like Hudlin had him fist bumping with Luke Cage, lyrical when needed as McGregor had him, even jovial while still being brilliant and manipulative [ as Happy Pants Panther displayed, which is Priest's take on Kirby's BP ] telling Monica to act like a goddess like Hudlin had him and still be personable like Ridley has him?

Of COURSE he can do that. Without betraying Priest's BP.

T'Challa could occassionally crack wise with a deadpan joke or two. And still not be a chatterbox. Like Blade. Are you telling me that the pinnacle of the leading human civilization on Earth...from a people literally known for their lyricality...isn't lyrical? Maybe not a motormouth as how McGregor wrote him, but he IS lyrical. From traditional Alkebulan miscalled Afrikan poetry which spans and even some may say INVENTED the brevity but massive expressiveness of poetry and lyricism in haiku form to

the amazing Zulu group led by the tremendous singing Solomon Linda as he blessed the word with "Mbube" aka "The Lion Sleeps Tonight". I mean not only the original from the year 1939, with nothing but the voices of our people harmonizing and just killin it...but also the remake by Ladysmith Black Mambazo or my favorite version which is by Acapella Soul killin it below [ and DEFIITELY NOT the trash version stolen and copied without permission by the White group called THE TOKENS ]:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkTi9T7Tg_w

Baaba Maal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMFAsidiQfc

to bars like Rakim, Bob Marley, Prince ,Michael Jackson, New Edition,  etc? Are you serious? Are you trying to tell me that you don't think that Wakanda hasn't the greatest comedians, actors, music, musicians, poetry, and poets this world has ever known...and that T'Challa [ like almost all Panthers ] doesn't rank amongst the best as well in these fields? Of COURSE T'Challa would TRULY EXCEL IN EVERYTHING ABOVE AND MORE. He is REQUIRED to do so, as the embodiment of all that Wakanda holds dear in its culture.

Stop it.

If a completely unPanther like brutha such as myself can easiy flow between all of the above, T'Challa would merk each and every category in ways heretofore unseen and impossible to imagine outside of Wakanda.

Imagine Luke Charles walking by in Harlem. He hears the incomparable voices and soul of our people, and is invited to enter [ with that spontaneity that we have ] the songs of our souls, and you think that T'Challa--the incarnation of spirit, sinew, supersmarts...would refuse the call of Soul Itself? Nope. T'Challa would be in on this without a question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBk3VybXY3U

Alkebulan literally invented the music, the soul, the acting, the comedy, the EVERYTHING that too many people think that T'Challa wouldn't be involved in any part of expressing...when of course he MUST be, as Wakanda is the pinnacle of Alkebulan and human civilization.

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5074 on: January 11, 2022, 04:06:03 pm »
I'm. Not saying that T'Challa can't be that way at all, all I was saying is that T'Challa right now would come off differently than he would in Priests era when talking to the Avengers. T'Challa of today would be more friendly and approachable than he was in Priests era buts he would still Ultimately not care whether or not they don't believe him of he thinks what he is doing is right.

Redjacks KiB is a perfect example of modern Day T'Challa

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5075 on: January 11, 2022, 08:22:12 pm »
I'm. Not saying that T'Challa can't be that way at all, all I was saying is that T'Challa right now would come off differently than he would in Priests era when talking to the Avengers. T'Challa of today would be more friendly and approachable than he was in Priests era buts he would still Ultimately not care whether or not they don't believe him of he thinks what he is doing is right.

Redjacks KiB is a perfect example of modern Day T'Challa

All Hail Redjack! Definitely.

But the trust of The Avengers would still be irrelevant to T'Challa, imo. I can see where you're coming from and respect it, I just don't think that T'Challa stating that he finds the trust of Teh Avengers to be irrelevant to be less true now than at Priest's time. T'Challa doesn't need The Avengers. This point can't be stressed enough. T'Challa doesn't need The Avengers.

And none of The Avengers would be put off by T'Challa's statement that their trust is irrelevant to him, because they already both know and expect such. For example, nobody in the JLA would be surprised that Batman didn't completely trust them, and has contingencies to deal with them if they got out of line or endangered any of his plans which he hasn't brought to light before them. T'Challa is that times the existence of the greatest civilization in human history located in the one continent and run by the one race that terrifies the current European and Asian power structures completely out of their minds...then multiply the above cocktail literally by a million years which in effect is to the millionth power.

And oh yeah...All Hail Redjack!
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5076 on: January 12, 2022, 03:29:23 pm »
I personally just don't see a problem in it. I mean, it IS different because he is leading them, and of the people your leading don't trust you then that's a BIG problem. It's not to say that T'Challa for doesn't have contingencies against them. Given how JA portrays T'Challa you know he does... But he still would want them to have faith in him, especially of they nominated him unanimously

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5077 on: January 13, 2022, 09:42:13 am »
I personally just don't see a problem in it. I mean, it IS different because he is leading them, and of the people your leading don't trust you then that's a BIG problem. It's not to say that T'Challa for doesn't have contingencies against them. Given how JA portrays T'Challa you know he does... But he still would want them to have faith in him, especially of they nominated him unanimously

Clearly The Avengers trust T'Challa. They elected him to lead them and he led them through some seriously whopping adventures [ even for them ] under Jason Aaron's pen. The issue is not whether The Avengers trust him, or whether or not T'Challa likes them [ he does like them ]; the primary issue is whether or not their trust is essential to T'Challa.

It's not.

Just like the JLA trusting Batman isn't essential to Batman, either. In the final analysis, as long as they do what they're told? He'll lead them. If not? He'll leave them. That simple.
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5078 on: January 20, 2022, 02:08:37 pm »
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 02:13:04 pm by CvilleWakandan »
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #5079 on: January 20, 2022, 08:34:57 pm »
At least its not Gentle, though they kinda took his aesthetic.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.marvel.com/amp/articles/comics/new-character-debut-in-black-panther-200-special

Agreed CvilleWakandan.

The infection that was Coates is having some lingering effects. "When a fierce conflict between T’Challa and the reigning government of Wakanda threatens to put the people of the nation in harm’s way, Tosin will have to rise up to become Wakanda’s newest defender in order to protect those around him." Another internal conflict and with his look...

could this be part of some A.G.E.N.D.A.? Here is the write up from Polygon.

Marvel to debut a new Wakandan hero in Black Panther #3
The ‘oversized’ special issue will feature a 10-page story introducing the character
By Toussaint Egan

Black Panther fans can look forward to meeting a new Wakandan hero when Black Panther #3 goes on sale on Jan. 26. Polygon can reveal that in the third issue of Academy Award-winning writer John Ridley’s ongoing run,will be an oversized issue with bonus stories dedicated to celebrating the past of the character — and foreshadowing the future of Wakanda.

One form that future can be seen is in Tosin Oduye, a new character slated to debut in his own 10-page bonus story in Black Panther #3. A Wakandan youth who is deeply skeptical of the approach that his elders and T’Challa have taken in running the country and protecting its people. Hailing from a village whose people shun the advanced technology for which Wakanda is otherwise known for, Tosin offers a new perspective on the nation’s present state and its future.

When a fierce conflict between T’Challa and the reigning government of Wakanda threatens to put the people of the nation in harm’s way, Tosin will have to rise up to become Wakanda’s newest defender in order to protect those around him.

Marvel’s Black Panther #3 will go on sale on Jan. 26.

https://www.polygon.com/22884209/black-panther-2022-marvel-wakanda-tosin

I like his name, don't appreciate him being barefoot. New characters with potential to advance the Black Panther and his franchise are always welcome but this has my Panther Sense tingling. We will have a lot to discuss come Wednesday.

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5080 on: January 21, 2022, 01:57:41 am »
I wouldn't say it's a Coates effect. All writers introduce new characters. And he's not going to be part of the main story. But a lot is going to happen in issue 3 because WK gov't doesn't even know about the spies as of issue two.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: NEW BLACK PANTHER COMIC BOOK - Ridley's Believe it or Not! #200 Preview!
« Reply #5081 on: January 22, 2022, 12:32:20 am »
Introducing new characters is not the "Coates effect." The unnecessary continuation of Wakandan internal political conflict is the residue i speak of when referencing Coates' lingering effects.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #5082 on: January 22, 2022, 12:32:41 am »
Marvel Preview: Black Panther #3
Celebrating the 200th issue of Black Panther!
AIPT January 21, 2022

THE LONG SHADOW, PART 3

CELEBRATING THE 200TH ISSUE OF BLACK PANTHER AS T’CHALLA FACES OFF AGAINST THE X-MEN OF MARS! With assassins closing in and Wakanda’s faith in him shaken, T’Challa goes to visit Storm on the newly terraformed Mars. But this will not be a happy reunion as T’Challa has ulterior motives for his visit. And back home, Shuri discovers who is behind the attacks on Wakanda’s secret agents—a revelation that will change everything. Plus: This oversized issue will include stories celebrating the past and foreshadow the future of the Black Panther and the world of Wakanda!

LEGACY #200

Written by: John Ridley, Juni Ba
Art by: Juni Ba, Juann Cabal
Cover by: Alex Ross
Page Count: 52 Pages
Release Date: January 26, 2022

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/01/21/marvel-preview-black-panther-3-3/

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5083 on: January 22, 2022, 12:54:27 am »
Introducing new characters is not the "Coates effect." The unnecessary continuation of Wakandan internal political conflict is the residue i speak of when referencing Coates' lingering effects.

But that was a staple of the Priest run. The problem is that Ridley is not as strong a storyteller. So it suffers from not having enough explosive highs that distract from the minor lows required for telling a full story.

He had Nakia' and Okoye's villages fighting each other and a corrupt parliament, but those are capable of being ignored because Tchalla is having WTF moments. So internal conflict seems like a minor issue even though it's a driving force in some characters.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 03:04:02 am by CvilleWakandan »
Reggie Hudlin-

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5084 on: January 22, 2022, 02:55:11 am »
The cafe scene in the preview must be from 50+ years ago. I don't think they use phones and tab anymore. Lol
Reggie Hudlin-