Author Topic: NEW BLACK PANTHER COMIC BOOK #1 Finally, it's here!!!  (Read 1104424 times)

Offline A.Curry

• View Profile
Wow...you are such a liar.  You were not mocking me by repeating  my insult...you questioned my stance on feminism by saying using the word "diva" was sexist.  See, this is what I mean about you and how you totally are dishonest in your rants and misdirect even your own points intentionally.

And if you knew anything about progressive language and how it's used to re interpret he original meanings of things...you'd know what I was talking about.

But probably being some old head stuck in your limited and dated intellectual knowledge...you probably wouldn't know and actually avoid anything new.

Mocking you via "sad little man" has nothing to do with me pointing out that you're a phony feminist via your misuse of "diva".  How you could mix up the two is a testament to just how unequipped you are to even keep up with the conversation at hand.

All it shows is that you have no idea how words in the English language can and have been reclaimed and re interpreted by various artists, academics, and intellectuals.  But since you don't get out much save on this board, I wouldn't expect anything else.

And yet again, you're switching around what was actually said even by yourself to prop up your faulty points when they're called out.  It's not about being ill equipped for anything but either your dishonesty in representing what was written or your lack of comprehension.  The sad little man thing and the diva thing were two separate points I addressed...separately.

But yes, do let's keep this up on here and ruin further this thread instead of you actually acting like a man and settling this beef in person...or at least on PM.  But of course that way, no one will see you trying to show off and "act" big.

Because again, you're the one that came looking for this.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 05:25:25 pm by A.Curry »

Offline Booshman

• View Profile
Wow...you are such a liar.  You were not mocking me by repeating  my insult...you questioned my stance on feminism by saying using the word "diva" was sexist.  See, this is what I mean about you and how you totally are dishonest in your rants and misdirect even your own points intentionally.

And if you knew anything about progressive language and how it's used to re interpret he original meanings of things...you'd know what I was talking about.

But probably being some old head stuck in your limited and dated intellectual knowledge...you probably wouldn't know and actually avoid anything new.

Mocking you via "sad little man" has nothing to do with me pointing out that you're a phony feminist via your misuse of "diva".  How you could mix up the two is a testament to just how unequipped you are to even keep up with the conversation at hand.

All it shows is that you have no idea how words in the English language can and have been reclaimed and re interpreted by various artists, academics, and intellectuals.  But since you don't get out much save on this board, I wouldn't expect anything else.

And yet again, you're switching around what was actually said to try and prop up your faulty points when they're called out.

But yes, do let's keep this up on here and ruin further this thread instead of you actually acting like a man and settling this beef in person...or at least on PM.

I "have no idea how words work" but you couldn't even tell the difference between the context behind the usage of "sad little man" and "diva". And then you attempt to mask this hilarious failing of yours, with unnesscary and long winded nonsense.

Ok.

Yeah.

You're officially out of gas now, and are just flailing along at this point.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 05:27:59 pm by Booshman »

Offline A.Curry

• View Profile

And yet again, you're switching around what was actually said to try and prop up your faulty points when they're called out.

But yes, do let's keep this up on here and ruin further this thread instead of you actually acting like a man and settling this beef in person...or at least on PM.

I "have no idea how words work" but you couldn't even tell the difference between the context behind the usage of "sad little man" and "diva". And then you attempt to mask this hilarious failing of yours, with unnesscary and long winded nonsense.

Ok.

Yeah.

You're officially out of gas now, and are just flailing along at this point.

oh god...stop lying and projecting...really.  Like the Maxine Shaw thing you read into what you choose too, NOT what was actually stated.  And i addressed your faulty lie with one line, nothing long winded you disingenuous dumb ass.  Dont blame expanded posts because you have a reading deficiency made obvious by your comprehension skills.

And your pedestrian understanding of feminism, thinking a word like "diva" is sexist or even denigrating to most progressive women, is pathetic.

There was no "context" needed to tell the difference by.....both were used in seperate instances by you and I addressed them seperately.  Maybe the instances were two close together for you to comprehend that...And you being a "divo" which IS a male "diva", (same thing, and whoever even said in any case a diva was a degrading term??) because despite gender ANYONE can be overly dramatic and high maintenance, and being a sad little man were two seperate instances.  plus you merely repeated the sad little man comment that was in my very long post earlier...which you pretended not to read.  Wasnt so much "mocking" as it was you have nothing original to say and proving you did, probably eagerly, read my post.

the truth is youre flailing and always do eventually...but your pride wont admit or let it go...this rage-filled personal beef you have with me, which always ends up with you trying to save face and overtaking a thread with unhinged insults and intentionally misdirected arguments, makes you entirely incapable of actually arguing what was actually posted and only what you in your biased and personal self-righteous anger wants to see and read into, with accusations using loaded words like "implied" and exaggerating one's points instead of directly refuting what was actually posted.

And here you are continuing on despite even the few internet friends youre showing off for along with two moderators coming on here complaining about it...instead of personally dealing with it.  in person or on PM. All to save face, prop up your fragile ego,  and attempt to not look foolish in front of others while deep into this obsessive personal thing you have for me.

thats exactly why youre a sad little man.  And a "diva" or "divo" at the same time.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 09:23:58 pm by A.Curry »

Offline A.Curry

• View Profile
On a different note, I picked up Priest's Vol 3 the same day as Issue 1. Did they drop the same day or did I just miss the release of Vol 3? I missed a few Wednesday's so my Box had well over $200 bucks worth of books to pick up....

Not that I needed the Panther collections... Spent forever searching for those single issues....

Yeah, I lost my entire Priest collection in a flood a few years ago. (Glad I kept Kirby and McGregor's runs in the attic.) So I've been recollecting them. I lost Doom War too, but I'm not that sad about that.

Next time you step out of line and say something utterly stupid/dishonest, I'll be right back on you.

May I suggest one slight amendment. Feel free to argue the idea all day long. If anyone sees something that you consider to be stupid/dishonest, explain, argue, demonstrate, illustrate, etc. why that is so in your view. However, let's avoid denigrating the person promulgating said idea.

It's not a question of playing nice, it's a question of respect. If not for your fellow Heffas-in-conflict, than for the HEF community and your host. We are all guests here.

No shade on the author of the quote above; I expect he meant it in the spirit of refuting faulty ideas. Just a reminder to all. It's all good; let's keep it that way.

No disrespect to you moderator, but the author of the line above refuted NOTHING because he didn't fully understand the argument, made assumptions and implications based on his own subjective and personal feelings about someone he doesn't like, and chose to intentionally misalign, misinterpret, and twist most of the points made due to his own unchecked rage and a very deep and personal bias he continues to hold and has held for years now.  MOST of the things he argued or raged against were never even things directly or indirectly said.

He didn't actually argue or refute the actual points made at all,  nor presented facts or direct answers on what was actually written...but exaggerated versions of the points made and hat he CHOSE to see so that he could respond in the highly insulting, denigrating, name-calling and disingenuous fashion his posts obviously show.

In other words, he was just looking for an Internet fight...and to show off.

But please make no mistake, he refuted thing that was actually said, just what he chose to read into.

Yes, yes, yes.

In true conspiracy theorist fashion, "everything that you can't argue is someone misinterpreting and exaggerating everything." You've played that card already. Didn't work, then. Won't work now.

Negro please...you havent been "arguing" youve been ranting and insulting.  Youve made very few arguments and the ones you made had little to nothing to do with what I actually said.

for example:

Show me EXACTLY where I said this whole board is anti-LGBT.or woman. Not what you THINK I was implying (because thats what you were arguing, which was a non point because you cant prove an implication and it was never even implied in the first place) but where I actually said it.  Because that was the crux of just one of many of your rants disguised as an argument...and it was never  even true.

thats one example of you "refuting" points or statements that were never made...I can find others easily. 

but dont waste your time... because you WERE refuting multiple statements that were never made...the rest was just you being your usual over the top denigrating self.  and no use wasting more of people's time or this threads pages on propping up your ego or trying to save face in front of your friends while wacking off on your years long personal beef with someone you dont even have the balls (or decency) to settle with personally or in PM.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 08:40:33 pm by A.Curry »

Offline A.Curry

• View Profile
You've been condescending and insulting, so I can't always be civil. But at least I didn't curse you. Can you dish it out and not take it?

Find the quote where I said that black lesbians don't belong in a Black Panther comic. Find the direct quote where I said that. Not your estimation or speculation, but the direct quote.

When I respond to you, you keep saying I'm 'misaligning' or 'refocusing' or whatever. You are basically casting aspersions on me, saying I'm being underhanded, which you have done throughout these conversations. I explained to you why I liked Batwoman. Her race had nothing to do with it. I have said over and over and over I don't want the Ayo and Aneka relationship given priority over Black Panther. If they were two new heterosexual characters I would not want them given priority either.

But let me repeat, I don't endorse homosexuality and I do believe that homosexuality is being promoted or celebrated in the media today. Jason Collins didn't get an invite to the State of the Union because of what he did on the basketball court, he got it for coming out, and that's just one example. Heck, President Obama went to Africa and lectured some Africans about LGBT rights, another example. You can call it inclusion, okay, let's call it that. But its concerted and Coates is doing that here. Of course he has the right to do so, it is a part of black life. My concern is that that will be at the forefront, because it will be more acceptable to whites, than other social, political, and economic issues that are more thornier. It's a safe route, a path of least resistance that possibly could sideline Black Panther. As I've said before, I don't know for certain. It is the first issue. But I am allowed the freedom to speculate. Unless I'm not allowed to do that either.

I said I looked at For Harriet, but I did not look at the site thoroughly, I guess I need to spell it out more directly for you, since you are always looking for something to offend you. You accuse me of being defensive, but for a good deal of these discussions you've been hyperventilating. I should stop responding a while ago, but I did want to understand where you were coming from. I read one article, which I partly agreed with on the site. Now, am I supposed to agree with every article on For Harriet?

Perhaps what you perceive as misaligning is you just not reading comprehensively what I'm writing. Or its getting twisted up in your own mind and self-righteous desire to cape and smite anyone who disagrees with you or you think disagrees with you.

Im being civil now and especially after bluezulu's last post.  Can't you be the bigger man and be civil or at least do as the moderator asked?  Or are you looking for a fight with your "can you dish it out and not take it" schoolyard taunt?  Cause I think I've shown I can take it and give out even more from various posts so far.

And I really don't see how you got me not being "progressive" enough with the whole Batwoman thing cause my post was more about you than me accepting that LGBT is transracial.  Since I'm guessing you can actually read the only other conclusion is that you might be trying to misalign my points...which is a form of redirecting.  I could be wrong though.  And you HAVE been redirecting, which isn't necessarily underhanded but a defense tactic.  Again it's akin to white people bringing up "black on black crime" when we are talking about police brutality on black people.  Bringing up "misandry" when one is talking about "misogyny" like you did is the same thing.

And again, you're not being entirely truthful...you didn't just say that the Ayo and Aneka relationship should not take priority over Black Panther....you said and I quote "this doesn't belong in a Black Panther comic"..that again was a direct quote.  It's supported by the fact you just said that you don't endorse homosexuality...which is your choice and right.  It's my choice and right to challenge that viewpoint. You're "allowed" to do anything you want. I'm allowed to refute and speak on it.

And of course homosexuality is being promoted and celebrated in the media...and it is concerted...though there is a segment of media and even cities that still condones it.  But there's nothing wrong with that because promoting something is a way of gaining acceptance.  A concerted effort focuses it and strengthens the cause.  And just like you "cape" for fighting racism and heterosexual black relationships...others "cape" for that AND these other issues as well.  Like Coates probably does.

So your point?

Sigh...dude...if you think me laughing at you looking at one article on for Harriet and finding it not thorough is me being"offended" or "hyperventilating". You've really got other issues.  I wasn't even looking for you to find it to be thorough.  I was just providing you a source for a question you asked.  And again, who said you had to look at or even agree with EVERY article on the site?  You're projecting again.

Yeah, you should stop responding now...you're flailing about, arguing points that were never there, and obviously still looking, in your polite manner, for a fight. 

Let it go.

But of course, you most likely won't.

Show the direct quote where I  wrote what you accuse me of saying. It's easy to just look up what I've written, the passage where I wrote that, and show me and everyone else that I said that about Aneka and Ayo, show the quote and bust me. But you can't because I didn't say it. I didn't really read much else what you said here because you're just talking hot air now. You got caught out there, you thought you saw something perhaps and just went off, making assumptions and accusations against me, not to mention insults, over something I didn't even write. Doesn't sound very inclusive or progressive of you, now does it? Sounds like you were doing some of that reactionary defensive stuff you accused me of. Projecting much?

And you're recommending that I should stop responding now sounds a lot like you want me to shut up, you want to silence me. Weren't you going on and on about inclusion and other voices being heard? I guess its the voices that you consider valuable or worthy should continue talk.

But one more thing...I've been trying to figure out the best way to explain what I see as a contradiction in your whole progressive, male feminist pose. The 'b' word, as you would surely agree, has been used to denigrate women. So when a man calls another man the 'b' word he is feminizing him, which is meant to be an insult. So, by what you said to me you were attempting to feminize me, calling me 'b-made', which you elaborated on was being soft, and yet you're so down with the feminist cause. Yet when you get angry you resort to using feminizing as an insult. You don't see the contradiction in that, the hypocrisy in that? And the whole idea of seeing a 'soft' dude as lesser, yet you had an issue with 'aggressive masculinity' like a previous post. I don't know if all the ideas swirling around your head due to your books, lectures, and table talk have congealed into anything consistent in your own mind.

Emperor, let me be clear with you as well...

1. are you actually saying that you did not exactly make this statement in regards to the lesbian couple in Coates book? : "this doesnt belong in a Black Panther comic".  Because its exactly what you said. Maybe you meant to write "it doesnt belong as a main topic in this book" or something like that, but im certain I read that. I could go back some pages and hope you didnt alter it, (not saying you would but anything is possible) but it is what you said.  I rarely address what I think is being implied or read into anything...I argue what was actually said and you did actually say that.  But after I post this, I will go back and attempt to find the actual quote.  But it wont be about "busting" you but actually arguing what was said.

2.  No, no, no...I dont want to silence you emperor.  For the most part I think your posts are often fair and well presented despite some disagreements or what I see as you projecting or redirecting the yopic (misogyny/misandry) but YOU said you shouldve probably stopped answering me awhile back (you DID say that too, and again im addressing what was actually SAID) and I AGREED that maybe you should stop because you seemed in your last few posts to be flailing and at this point looking for a petty argument.  You have every right to your opinion and it should be included...heck Id say that to a KKK member.  All I said is that what you say also has the right to be argued and disagreed with. Whether i or anyone finds it disturbing or not.

3. I got insulting not over your opinion and points, but your own projections and hyperbolic aspersions...statements like "evil straight black men" and "you'd be surprised since im a straight black man, but" were you projecting thoughts on me or reading falsely into things I never said.  And it was tiring.  Thats not an opinion, thats you using hyperbole to cast projections on me to make it look like I was saying all hetero black males were "evil" or "non-progressive" or whatever other negative term you tried to claim I was implying.  Again, being critical of us and speaking about things we could maybe be more progressive in is a far cry from me ever implying were "evil".

But let me also add...for you who genuinely bought this up and Booshman who erroneously is using this to create yet another nonsensical point: just because someone may be "progressive" or "enlightened" in their views as both of you seem to say doesn't mean they can't get vitriolic or annoyed and even insulting or prepared to fight if they choose to.  Having progressive views doesn't mean you're the Dalai Lama...just means you have certain social views.  Which brings me to the "b" word as you call it...

4. Ive explained this in a post to you before.  But I will do it again more thoroughly this time:

the "b" word presently has various usages and connotations.  and as i said, it means something completely different when applied to women...it means a female dog or an overly problematic woman and THAT is denigrating to women.  Many feminist minded women have RECLAIMED the word to mean "tough woman" and is used in exclamations like "bitches get sh*t done" and so forth.  there is even a feminist magazine called "bitch"now.

the word means something different when applied to men and women, and even scholarly women AND men use it to refer to someone weak in character or as you say "soft".  And because this is a trait a man or a woman can have but is especially denigrating to the male ego when he's being of weak character, (because most, as youre doing, always associates it with a woman...or being gay) the word is applied.  In this instance it has absolutely nothing to do with women since its never been used to desrcibe them as "weak".  So it's not "feminizing" you its meant to say in the instances I used it that you were being "weak" in character.

But even though I still think you were casting projections with your exclamations meant to imply that I was saying things that I never said, I"ll be a decent human about it and apologize to you, whther you take it oe not.

5. Being "aggressive" and being "assertive" is two different things...and I dont think I used that actual term, probably "toxic masculinity" which is a bit different...but maybe im wrong and will go back and see.  In any case again the term "soft"in this instance was to describe one of weaker character, not "soft" as in having empathy or emotional feelings that doesnt make someone lose focus or start defensive rants for no need.  its all in context.  And again had nothing to do with feminizing you.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 10:28:18 pm by A.Curry »

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Enough is enough. A. Curry and Bushman take your argument or debate to another thread as suggested or pm one another. No one is interested in the deluge of oratory warfare you guys are engaged in.

I didn't start this thread for whatever it is you two got going on.
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline A.Curry

• View Profile
Enough is enough. A. Curry and Bushman take your argument or debate to another thread as suggested or pm one another. No one is interested in the deluge of oratory warfare you guys are engaged in.

apologies bro, I suggested that and more already though.

Offline Kimoyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile

AMANDALA!

Peace (Finally),

Mont

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
A little ginger to clean the pallet...

GQ Magazine: Black Panther, Marvel's First Black Superhero, Is Now the Star of the Year's Most Important Comic

Just over six months ago, Marvel Entertainment shocked the comics and literary worlds alike when it announced that author, Atlantic correspondent, and MacArthur Grant recipient Ta-Nehisi Coates would be writing a year-long Black Panther comic book series alongside acclaimed artist Brian Stelfreeze and colorist Laura Martin. It was huge news that instantly put all sorts of pressure on Black Panther to immediately perform—because while Coates has long professed his love for comics, he writes for an audience that doesn't necessarily read them.

You'd probably be very happy with it, too. Black Panther #1 is a great start to the year-long story that Coates, Stelfreeze, and Martin will tell monthly across eleven issues, and one that's every bit as thoughtful and vivid as you'd expect from the talent assembled. And for the Black Panther, Marvel's first black superhero—it's about damn time the publisher through some serious weight into restoring the character to prominence.

However, despite having such an important, interesting role in the fiction of Marvel's comics, the comics publisher hasn't always made him a prominent part of their comics lineup. To quote Kotaku writer Evan Narcisse's excellent and comprehensive writeup of the character's history and politics, "The Black Panther has gone from being an under-utilized figure in the background of Avengers group shots to arguably being the most fearsome strategist in the Marvel Universe. His elevation to Marvel’s top tier is a fascinating meta-story." So here we are, with what might be the most highly publicized and biggest comic book series launch of the year, and Black Panther is at the center of it all.

Black Panther #1 is everything wonderful about comics. It uses grand, symbolic figures to tangibly attack and dismantle big, important ideas. It's a comic that starts with chaos—recent events in Marvel's assorted comics have left Wakanda in disarray, and its people are restless. They're questioning their king and the very idea of monarchy, and the revolution is being led by women.

It is, cleverly, a story about America and patriarchy set in a nation almost entirely devoid of white faces, a story about a world power humbled and frustrated with their traditions and the establishments built by men who claim thrones. It is about a king who discovers his kingdom has been infected by hate, and no longer seem to want him. But do they need him?

Black Panther is asking big questions out of the gate, questions that are eerily relevant to an American audience also in the middle of a search for new leadership almost entirely defined by a rejection of the previous one, an election cycle defined by passions running high and hateful rhetoric reaching a fever pitch. And therein lies the story Coates, Stelfreeze, and Martin are out to tell: What happens when a nation of people discover that their perception of themselves is no longer true?

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Apology accepted Sea King...

see you in 2018.

Offline Booshman

• View Profile

To be fair, I ended it a while ago.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 01:25:10 am by Booshman »

Offline Emperorjones

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
A.Curry,

I skimmed your recent reply. Until you produce this quote there is nothing else to say. And I also find it disheartening that you would slip in there that I might have altered it. I think you're giving yourself an out here. If it's at the point where you we can't have basic trust and respect for one another's views or opinions, where you think 'winning' is more important than me laying out my viewpoints, speaking my truth, then what's the point? If you distrust me on that level there is no point continuing talking.

Look, I played a part in how this thread went sideways. Even though I do think the discussion we had did fall within the realm of the new Black Panther series and the issues raised in the first issue and potentially for the series's run,  it is unfortunate that the discussion took on this tone and character. As I said from the very beginning when I tried to explain my position more thoroughly because I was concerned at your being disturbed by the comments regarding the first issue (one of those comments was from me), I didn't want to disturb you. I wanted to explain my position better and as we got into it, to get a better understanding of where you were coming from.

To some extent I got that, but it devolved quickly and I think in part because you came into this making assumptions and accusations based on a misreading of what I said. However, I do like to debate/argue and I played a role in this as well. It got into a tit-for-tat and now for me there is no real educational value in it for me. As soon as the insults started I should've bounced, but it takes me a while to realize the futility of some endeavors and to take my behind off the debate stage.

Offline A.Curry

• View Profile

To be fair, I ended it a while ago.

If he means as in just last night, when this was posted...then that's true..
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 03:46:35 am by A.Curry »

Offline A.Curry

• View Profile
A.Curry,

I skimmed your recent reply. Until you produce this quote there is nothing else to say. And I also find it disheartening that you would slip in there that I might have altered it. I think you're giving yourself an out here. If it's at the point where you we can't have basic trust and respect for one another's views or opinions, where you think 'winning' is more important than me laying out my viewpoints, speaking my truth, then what's the point? If you distrust me on that level there is no point continuing talking.
In
Look, I played a part in how this thread went sideways. Even though I do think the discussion we had did fall within the realm of the new Black Panther series and the issues raised in the first issue and potentially for the series's run,  it is unfortunate that the discussion took on this tone and character. As I said from the very beginning when I tried to explain my position more thoroughly because I was concerned at your being disturbed by the comments regarding the first issue (one of those comments was from me), I didn't want to disturb you. I wanted to explain my position better and as we got into it, to get a better understanding of where you were coming from.

To some extent I got that, but it devolved quickly and I think in part because you came into this making assumptions and accusations based on a misreading of what I said. However, I do like to debate/argue and I played a role in this as well. It got into a tit-for-tat and now for me there is no real educational value in it for me. As soon as the insults started I should've bounced, but it takes me a while to realize the futility of some endeavors and to take my behind off the debate stage.

Emperor,

No worries...I actually still found the exchange good in.most ways and as I've said, though I still found that you were intentionally or unintentionally projecting things I didn't directly say regarding ALL BM among other things into the conversation (and that, among other things is what got things more "passionate" so to speak) you were mostly fair.  In any case in your skimming you must've missed the parts where I mentioned this and apologized to you.  As for the comment I'm sure was made I haven't gone back through all the exchanges yet to find it...and I will for the sake of clarity...but your overall reasons and points for why you were uncomfortable with the Dora couple in only the 1st issue was clear.  And I did still do taken some umbrage in the insistence that you see this as an attempt to mollify liberals by Coates more so than an actual way to include images in a black narrative that we are seeing more of, but are still somewhat marginalized.  By a writer that 90 percent of the time has spoken on race, in a book that has always dealt with racism but is ripe to discuss or show other issues as well.

But let's also be clear and fair...I've witnessed this board devolve many times and posters become insulting to each other in posts...not all the time but quite a few.  So some acting like it's always seemingly kept "civil" on here  is a fallacy.  And unlike many times when I've seen it happen on here before, you've been handed an apology and some respect by me for some of what you've said.

You chose to engage...which is fine...in what is despite what you may think a still controversial and touchy subject regarding people that are still in many ways excluded socially in many ways in comparison to others. So some sensitivity and uncivil discussion may happen.  And even in my original post that you replied to...I never mentioned names.

I will go through our exchanges and find if I can what you said and reply later...as for trust there is a little, but in reality there's no real reason for a huge amount of it on a message board with dudes whose faces I've never even seen.  Nothing personal.

And NO,  you played no part in how this thread went sideways...that  was all on a personal beef one poster had with another...both of whom were called out for it by the person who created the thread...your name wasn't mentioned.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 05:05:18 am by A.Curry »

Offline A.Curry

• View Profile
Apology accepted Sea King...

see you in 2018.

Not if the sea king sees you first...as he speaks in third person...