Author Topic: Termination and Liberation for the Damisa-Sarki Coate's Black Panther Finale  (Read 898482 times)

Offline Things Fall Apart

• View Profile
Rogue SHOULD get racebent.  But if not I imagine the first team of X-Men marvel uses will be much more diverse than the Fox line-up.  Also thank to Brian Singer not being involved the minorities won't be the lightest ones they can find.

Offline BamfingRoundTheWorld

• View Profile
We can just be honest about it

X-Force with Deadpool and Wolverine will happen
Deadpool and Spider-Man will somehow happen
Wolverine is going to fight Black Panther
Wolverine is going to fight get tossed around by Hulk
Rogue will be race bent
Weather chick will be co-leader with Summers
Weather chick will run into our buddy in Wakanda  ::)
Super Skrull will be in Captain Marvel
Doom will be made OP  ::)

Maybe Jubilee will be more than an extra. She's appeared in 2 movies. Somehow she was older in the 80's than she was in the 00's.

Storm will probably get a mention if not a brief cameo in Black Panther 2.

They could introduce the Fantastic Four in Black Panther 3. Reed, Sue, Ben, & Johnny being apart of Wakanda's first space exploration vessel but something goes wrong. Tho that depends on how isolationist the MCU Wakandans are. Considering T'Chaka's age in the MCU, they could've gotten lost in space during his prime years as Black Panther as that would be around the time America was investing into space exploration. Just make the excuse space gamma rays aged them slowly.

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog

Rogue will be race bent

Maybe Jubilee will be more than an extra. She's appeared in 2 movies. Somehow she was older in the 80's than she was in the 00's.

They could introduce the Fantastic Four in Black Panther 3. Reed, Sue, Ben, & Johnny being apart of Wakanda's first space exploration vessel but something goes wrong. Tho that depends on how isolationist the MCU Wakandans are. Considering T'Chaka's age in the MCU, they could've gotten lost in space during his prime years as Black Panther as that would be around the time America was investing into space exploration. Just make the excuse space gamma rays aged them slowly.

none of this is a good idea.

why are we using BP to prop up other franchises?

why would wakandans send 4 random white dudes to space on their first mission?

Why does the F4 have to be from the past?

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Yea I don't understand why Bp and hos franchise is being turned into the official stool for other franchises to use to get a boost for. They aren't looking to return the favor or anything, they simply want to ride hos coat tails sipping on their me too tea

Offline Things Fall Apart

• View Profile
Fantastic Four is one of the few franchise that I don't mind getting kicked off in Black Panther, but only as guest stars or in a post credits scene.

I think T'challa should reference Dr. Reed Richards or Dr. Susan Storm (make her an astrobiologist).

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile

Rogue will be race bent

As a Jubilation Lee fan I'm hopeful.. Also she cameo in for 4 xflims and was written completely out of a fifth..

I have almost zero interesting in seeing BP interact with the F4 because BP, Shuri & Wakanda IQ points usually drop by 20-50 during most of their team up with read and the bunch..

Pull List

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
Fantastic Four is one of the few franchise that I don't mind getting kicked off in Black Panther, but only as guest stars or in a post credits scene.

I think T'challa should reference Dr. Reed Richards or Dr. Susan Storm (make her an astrobiologist).

I wouldn't mind a name drop by T'challa to the Wakandan version of the CIA

People of interest T'challa and Wakanda are keeping an eye out on

you can flash Reed up there, a mutant or 2, and whoever else after that, eh

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
  • When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
Yo, Monica Rambeau is fukked lol.

We were talking about Carol lucking out but the other end of the spectrum (no pun) is Monica!

Remember what Rumble always said: women of color is the next big boom.  And Monica coulda/woulda/shoulda been the numero uno outside of Kamala, and definitely #1 for black girls on the big Avengers stage.

But now they're going to give it to the weather woman  :-\ 
How many leaders you said you needed then left em for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, its King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Monica will be buried by all the x-women and Sue Storm, and she'll be known as Carol's Chiwetel Efior

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
She's the John Stewart of the Marvel Universe  :-\ :'(

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile

Spectrum, Ms.Marvel, Quake & Moon Girl are who I'm most worried about this will give them an excuse not to use and utilize them properly
Pull List

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog

Spectrum, Ms.Marvel, Quake & Moon Girl are who I'm most worried about this will give them an excuse not to use and utilize them properly

ms marvel is fine

either on the Disney streaming or eventual movie.

She shows up in coloring books and cartoons and stuff. she made it liike Miles.

Specturm is 100% f*cked

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Kamala is the face of brown super heroes, she ain't going nowhere.

Carol got lucky b/c x-men is over-saturated with white women but she gets her mcu movie first

Moongirl got that scholastic thing, but i don't know how much of that is legit vs inflated book cooking

Quake? Whatever thing they're trying to do with her, the inhuman human torch guy, squirrel girl, america chavez, and all the other misfits + Kamala... i'm not sure it's going to work, and i think they'll be on a tight leash now that the varsity women's team is back on campus.

But Monica... our poor Monica  :-[

She hasn't even been mentioned once, before the fox deal, in these 10 years, outside of by us.  Or has she?

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile

ms marvel is fine

either on the Disney streaming or eventual movie.

She shows up in coloring books and cartoons and stuff. she made it liike Miles.

Specturm is 100% f*cked

Was only speaking from the perspective of them getting their on live action movies or being a member of team in a live action marvel movie..

I expect them to stay same comic wise more or less
Pull List

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Kamala is the face of brown super heroes, she ain't going nowhere.

Carol got lucky b/c x-men is over-saturated with white women but she gets her mcu movie first

Moongirl got that scholastic thing, but i don't know how much of that is legit vs inflated book cooking

Quake? Whatever thing they're trying to do with her, the inhuman human torch guy, squirrel girl, america chavez, and all the other misfits + Kamala... i'm not sure it's going to work, and i think they'll be on a tight leash now that the varsity women's team is back on campus.

But Monica... our poor Monica  :-[

She hasn't even been mentioned once, before the fox deal, in these 10 years, outside of by us.  Or has she?

(Movie wise ) A few Actress have posted online/meation to marvel they want to play her/they should cast them as her over the years but other than not much I can think of..
Pull List