Author Topic: Cosmic Revelations and Enslavement for the Damisa-Sarki Coate's Black Panther  (Read 458122 times)

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
From what y'all described of the last issue, sounds like Batman lucky he facing T'Challa instead of Ayo  :o

TNC has manage to make me dislike my dog middle name (her middle name is Ayo)..

Bruh. Why does your dog have a MIDDLE NAME?

Lol I've given my dogs middle name snice I was child so as an adult I just carry on the tradition.. Also probably has something to do with the fact I have 4 names  myself lol..

My son/male is Maula Marley Mali & my daughter/female is Nubia Ayo Nuru.
Pull List

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
From what y'all described of the last issue, sounds like Batman lucky he facing T'Challa instead of Ayo  :o

TNC has manage to make me dislike my dog middle name (her middle name is Ayo)..

Bruh. Why does your dog have a MIDDLE NAME?

Lol I've given my dogs middle name snice I was child so as an adult I just carry on the tradition.. Also probably has something to do with the fact I have 4 names  myself lol..

My son/male is Maula Marley Mali & my daughter/female is Nubia Ayo Nuru.

First...your kids names are amazing. Respect, my brutha. Second...you've been giving your dogs middle names since you were a kid? Both cute and...um...unusual.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
A topic from Facebook. If Tchalla setup his own Thunderbolts, who is on the team.

I said. Prowler, Killmonger, Malice, and Bishop
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
A topic from Facebook. If Tchalla setup his own Thunderbolts, who is on the team.

Hmm go question.. Will have to think about this..

S'Yan & Zuri as the handlers/leaders..

Nakia
M'Baku
Kevin Cole
Kantu
Death Tiger
Zawadi
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 01:59:07 pm by 4sake »
Pull List

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog

Leader Hunter

Mbaku, malice, thunderball, new created character

Offline Beware Of Geek

• View Profile
I think he'd be more likely to create a SECRET SIX, where he'd recruit whoever he'd need for the job, but they would be convinced that they were secretly working for Doctor Doom or someone like that. :)

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
I think he'd be more likely to create a SECRET SIX, where he'd recruit whoever he'd need for the job, but they would be convinced that they were secretly working for Doctor Doom or someone like that. :)

I was thinking Suicide Squad,

But let's see,

Rhino
(Fake) Black Knight
Arabian Knight

They're still in a Wakandan Prison.  (It this explains how they get released.)

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog

Leader Hunter

Mbaku, malice, thunderball, new created character

To explain a little better...

Hunter would sign up for this team in a heartbeat if T'challa asked. Plus, despite his problems, he is always for Wakanda first second and third so he would be the best person to lead the team.

M'baku was once T'challa's friend... he makes more since to me than Killmonger. I could see T'challa trying to "redeem" him. Killmonger would never help T'challa and would never take orders from anyone.

Malice is self explanator really.

Thunderball got dragged into Wakanda and maybe Shuri/T'challas "black" speeches to him could spark some change. Plus he can be the team smart guy/scientist.

Need a new character as a wild card.

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
Jim Zub, Marvel Writer currently doing one of hte Avengers books , is doing an AMA on r/comicbooks so I naturally asked him a BP question lol

I was blown away by how compelling Black Panther was in Captain America: Civil War and I'm excited to see his solo film. My wife and I already have tickets for opening weekend.

T'Challa wasn't a character I grew up reading much of, but I've been enjoying digging back through the Reginald Hudlin and Christopher Priest runs.

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Jim Zub, Marvel Writer currently doing one of hte Avengers books , is doing an AMA on r/comicbooks so I naturally asked him a BP question lol

I was blown away by how compelling Black Panther was in Captain America: Civil War and I'm excited to see his solo film. My wife and I already have tickets for opening weekend.

T'Challa wasn't a character I grew up reading much of, but I've been enjoying digging back through the Reginald Hudlin and Christopher Priest runs.

Holy crap, someone throwing praise to Hudlin's brilliant run? That's refreshing

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
my question is

why is he "digging back through"

???

Odd way to put it... that sounds more like research than enjoyment/"reading for fun"

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
my question is

why is he "digging back through"

???

Odd way to put it... that sounds more like research than enjoyment/"reading for fun"

Well I wouldn't be against it if he produced solid BP work

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
  • When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
What avenger book?
How many leaders you said you needed then left em for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, its King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
What avenger book?

I think he took over Uncanny Avengers once Secret Empire started

can't rmember, i quit reading the Avengers books once i caught wind of the "every week thing"... figure id wait and see if its any good first before making that sort of investment lol

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
What avenger book?

I think he took over Uncanny Avengers once Secret Empire started

can't rmember, i quit reading the Avengers books once i caught wind of the "every week thing"... figure id wait and see if its any good first before making that sort of investment lol

Not bad so far, unfortunately I don't see BP vs BD round 2, being a thing right now