Author Topic: Cosmic Revelations and Enslavement for the Damisa-Sarki Coate's Black Panther  (Read 458139 times)

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
https://news.marvel.com/comics/84921/wakanda-goes-galactic-black-panther-1-may/

*sigh*

this stunt just guaranteed at least one more year of this garbage

Series editor Wil Moss explains more: “I can’t emphasize enough how clean of an entry point this is for new readers. Readers are going to be learning about this mysterious ‘Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda’ right alongside T’Challa, so everyone is going to be on the same page. And oh man, is Daniel Acuña delivering the goods! He ‘gets’ the character of Black Panther like no other, and his designs for the Intergalactic Empire are…well, they’re out of this world!”

blah blah blah, relaunching because sales were sh*t, blah blah blah, HEY MCU FANS JUMP IN RIGHT NOW PLEASE GOD PLEASE

Avengers... new creative team

Venom... new creative team

Black Panther... same sh*t, differnet number for the second time this RUN. Not only did Coates benefit from 5 years of Hickman, the MCU, and thirsty fans begging for a solo... but he also benefitted from #1, a legacy renumbering, and now another #1 and one of the biggest movies in hollywood history.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 09:56:57 am by MindofShadow »

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
  • When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
That artwork ain't saving it.  The shenanigan that comes with renumbering is what's hard to project bc people are suckers for renumbering.  Like candy to a fat baby.

It was on track to be dead by September, otherwise
How many leaders you said you needed then left ‘em for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, it’s King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
God let Evans write this please, atleast the dude can tell a Story that focuses on why TCHALLA is awesome, not T'Challa being amazed at Coates created pet Characters have been able to achieve. I mean Marvel is getting so desperate trying to keep coates on. Let him go, give Evans some more advertising, and let Redjack in on BP. The reek of desperation is strong

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
God let Evans write this please, atleast the dude can tell a Story that focuses on why TCHALLA is awesome, not T'Challa being amazed at Coates created pet Characters have been able to achieve. I mean Marvel is getting so desperate trying to keep coates on. Let him go, give Evans some more advertising, and let Redjack in on BP. The reek of desperation is strong

I'm curious at how Stelfreeze gradually said fukk this book and did less and less.

Reminds me of Rocafort with Ultimates.

I believe this ish ends with season 3

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog

I'm curious at how Stelfreeze gradually said fukk this book and did less and less.

Reminds me of Rocafort with Ultimates.

I believe this ish ends with season 3

All of our efforts to get this book cancelled have been undermined by sh*t we can't control!

two renumberings and a movie... wtf!

(i like acuna more than stelfreeze for interiors anyway)

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
whatever happens with the new comics, I really hope that there is absolutely nothing that involves sex-slavery camps, (galactic) drug trade activities, slavery of non-Wakandans, etc.

Stuff like that reflected in Wakanda (including Planet wakanda) is an epic fail!
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Nobody but those dumb cbr article writers even cares about TNC anymore.

None of the newly introduced newly immortalized movie characters are even in the damn book, outside of Shuri, who doesn't even act or look like her MCU counter-part.

That mr. "i don't care about afro-futurism" is even writing an 'intergalactic empire' let's you know he done jumped the shark and lost support for his "grounded" misplaced garbage

Offline Mad Coco G

• I'm a villain
    • View Profile
Stelfreeze and Sprouse no longer have to sully themselves trying to doll up Coates’ lame writing as now Acuna’s bland art will fit it perfectly

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Stelfreeze and Sprouse no longer have to sully themselves trying to doll up Coates’ lame writing as now Acuna’s bland art will fit it perfectly

Really it's a shame that all this effort is being Given to Coates instead of putting another reboot Into Coates garbage. I mean come on, they are putting too much undeserved energy into this when they have Evans Rise, and they have someone like Redjack who gets Tchalla and wants to write about him

Online Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
This is the last gasp...

WAKANDA GOES GALACTIC IN BLACK PANTHER #1 THIS MAY

A failing attempt at resuscitation...

“Black Panther fans should be excited because this is a true #1. It’s a new story—with connections to the old story—but it’s taking him into a different space…literally. And I think people will be excited about that,” says Coates.

I have always been excited by the prospect of the Black Panther being in space.

“Black Panther #1 is a creative challenge for me. My first few books were more philosophical, and while that still rings true here, this is a fast-paced, high-octane story. And with Daniel Acuña’s art, I think people are really going to feel the energy and intensity here. I wanted people to feel like this is a really fresh storyline, and I think we succeeded in that. It’s meaty, it’s different, and it’s perfect for new readers just coming to the world of T’Challa and Black Panther.’’

All this begs these questions of Black Panther fans... Does Coates deserve another chance? Can Coates be trusted to do right by T'Challa and Wakanda? So many ways for this to go insultingly wrong. Founded by non Wakandans using alien tech; empire being in contradiction of  everything Wakanda stands for. Further more T'Challa didn't know of its existence; T'Challa didn't build or plan for such; and finally T'Challa may end up being responsible for its downfall and destruction.

I believe the people behind the Black Panther Movie really listened to the fans and enthusiasts of the Black Panther and thus they and fans alike are now reaping the massive rewards for doing such. With a track record of disrespecting T'Challa and Wakanda and not giving a damn about what fans say or feel, Coates has shut the door on such support. His only shot at redemption lies in giving everything back to the Black Panther, unfortunately for him he dislikes the character far too much to do so.

https://news.marvel.com/comics/84921/wakanda-goes-galactic-black-panther-1-may/
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
I cannot defecate enough on TNC.

And then this guy takes my Ufalme Wa Nyota...Kingdom of the Stars...idea which I introduced in Chapter 1 of my fanfic, and warps it into THIS crap?

[ this is the slice of conversation from the fanfic of mine called BLACK PANTHER IN: "EXPLANATIONS" that TNC clearly bit, and warped into total garbage...I wrote this in 2012:

“Precisely as you commanded, my Lord King.”

“And Shuri?”

“Sire. The Queen Regent is wrapping up the last leg of her tour. Her P.R.I.D.E. has informed us that every aspect of her plan has come together flawlessly. It’s absolutely…completely…totally…amazing, what all of you have done, My Lord.”

“Not at all. This matter was nothing. Dealing with The Skrulls was slightly more challenging. Where is Uncle Syan?”

“The Esteemed Panther has returned from Ufalme Wa Nyota [ "The Kingdom of Stars", the interstellar aspects of Wakanda ] as he promised. He has converted the last of the Desturi and struck down the last remnants of Doctor Doom’s and The Hand’s support network in and around Africa, as you and he previously agreed, Sire.”

“My mother?”

“The Queen Mother has ordered a wide spectrum oscillating phase organic repulsor wave to ripple around above through and below the whole of Africa. This wave will travel the world a thousand times per second. It has already cleared our continent of the animals commanded by Namor, without killing a single one. It will further disable any and all intrusive devices that managed to slip our counterespionage net, and purify all water resources in Africa.”

“Excellent. The European doctors spreading malignant viruses among our African brethren. The mutant killing commando groups backed by the Western and Eastern powers. Did she treat with the other countries about them?”

“No, Sire, she didn’t. She had all of them summarily vaporized. No survivors. Their technology and malignant viruses were either destroyed or retrieved for study by our forces. The Queen Mother made it clear to the Western and Eastern countries that such incursions into Africa would be looked upon as Acts of War against the sovereignty of Wakanda, and would never be tolerated. She also assuaged the world’s financiers with evidence proving that Wakanda is actually more economically powerful now than at any other time in our existence, so the world’s stock markets remain strong. Foolish fears of a Grecian economic collapse in Wakanda were finally put to rest.”

“I thought she might do such a thing. She made it clear that the days of treating with the international powers regarding these matters should have never come, in her opinion.”

“Yes, Sire. Most of Wakanda shares that same perspective,” TChalla’s governmental aide added, knowing that T'Challa already knew this tidbit of information, and thus would not be insulted.

“You have done an excellent job, N’dubisi. Keep this line open, and inform me the instant anything changes.”

“As you command, Sire.”
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 12:21:51 am by supreme illuminati »
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile

And then this guy takes my Ufalme Wa Nyota...Kingdom of the Stars...idea which I introduced in Chapter 1 of my fanfic, and warps it into THIS crap?

[ this is the slice of conversation from the fanfic of mine called BLACK PANTHER IN: "EXPLANATIONS" that TNC clearly bit, and warped into total garbage...I wrote this in 2012:

Yeah, I've read that, too, Supreme.  :)

Perhaps,  Mr. Coates is paying homage to your work.

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA

Yeah, I've read that, too, Supreme.  :)

Perhaps,  Mr. Coates is paying homage to your work.

Jokes, now.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile

Jokes, now.

Seriously...  no joke.

Perhaps,  your story is what inspired Mr. Coates to go in this direction with Black Panther.

If there's one thing I've never done is joke about how passionate you are about what you enjoy.

I've joked about things like 'wall of text' but that's about as far as it goes.

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Unfortunately, we as fans have no say except for our wallets to dictate how this goes. He Will have hos 12 Issue season again. What would be nice is if he took the Cool aspect's and things people liked about the movie and expanded on that
 No more T'Challa doesn't know sh*t, no more dysfunction,
have a competent Tchalla, full of feats and feeling powerful like mcu Tchalla or Evans T'Challa, and finish his Bland series on a high note before passing the torch to Redjack or Evans so we can get the REAL Black Panther Again