Author Topic: Cosmic Revelations and Enslavement for the Damisa-Sarki Coate's Black Panther  (Read 458154 times)

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Rise #5 solicitation.

RISE OF BLACK PANTHER #5 (OF 6) LEG
(W) Narcisse, Evan, Ta-Nehisi Coates (A) Javier Pina (CA) Brian Stelfreeze
WINDS OF CHANGE BLOW THROUGH WAKANDA!
SECRET ORIGIN OF THE BLACK PANTHER Part 5—Just as Wakanda comes onto the global stage, enemies close by make their move! The Hyena Clan is out to exploit the country’s vast technology — and with a new king on the throne, it’s a perfect time to strike. Assaulted on all fronts, T’Challa seeks out a love he left behind: Ororo Munroe, soon-to-be Storm of the X-Men. A missing chapter of the Black Panther and Storm’s lifelong romance comes to light! And it’s a triple threat as a traitor gathers forces. What is Project Koukou — and who is behind it?! (STL079592)
32pgs (5 of 6) SRP: $3.99
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
yes more tribes!!

yay storm

Offline Beware Of Geek

• View Profile
Something just occurred to me…

According to Marvel's own article on the relaunch,
Spoiler (click to reveal)
the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda is on a parallel earth:

Now, he will discover that Wakanda is much bigger than he ever dreamed; across the vast Multiverse lies an empire founded in T’Challa’s name.

How much you want to bet that
the Empire will be the villains in this
?

After all... this IS Coates.

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
empire or T'challa

either or

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
AVENGERS #2
Written by JASON AARON • Penciled by ED MCGUINNESS

Cover by ED MCGUINNESS
VIRGIN COVER VARIANT BY ED MCGUINNESS
Variant Cover by David Marquez

• Black Panther and Dr. Strange battle for their lives deep within the earth…

• Captain Marvel battles death and destruction raining down from the skies…

• …while Thor, Iron Man and Captain America lead the valiant (yet hopeless) fight against the Final Host of Dark Celestials.

• And Ghost Rider and the Savage Hulk make brutal war against…each other?

• Plus, you can’t have a gathering of Avengers without a certain Prince of Lies, now can you?

32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
In Shops: May 16, 2018

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
yes more tribes!!

yay storm

This might be the story of how the Hyena tribe got kicked out. They were in Hickman's FF when Tchalla became KoD.

Storm seems like an unnecessary addition. Maybe adding more layers to fight the theyngot married too soon crowd.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
  • When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
Rise #5 solicitation.

RISE OF BLACK PANTHER #5 (OF 6) LEG
(W) Narcisse, Evan, Ta-Nehisi Coates (A) Javier Pina (CA) Brian Stelfreeze
WINDS OF CHANGE BLOW THROUGH WAKANDA!
SECRET ORIGIN OF THE BLACK PANTHER Part 5—Just as Wakanda comes onto the global stage, enemies close by make their move! The Hyena Clan is out to exploit the country’s vast technology — and with a new king on the throne, it’s a perfect time to strike. Assaulted on all fronts, T’Challa seeks out a love he left behind: Ororo Munroe, soon-to-be Storm of the X-Men. A missing chapter of the Black Panther and Storm’s lifelong romance comes to light! And it’s a triple threat as a traitor gathers forces. What is Project Koukou — and who is behind it?! (STL079592)
32pgs (5 of 6) SRP: $3.99

Sigh...
How many leaders you said you needed then left ‘em for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, it’s King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
he may actually just be a fan boy of the wedding...

lots of people still are..

just a fan getting a chance to write something he likes...

(that is how I justify it anyway)

OPTIMISM! I need some comic hope lol

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile

Now, he will discover that Wakanda is much bigger than he ever dreamed; across the vast Multiverse lies an empire founded in T’Challa’s name.

?

I can see him using as a way to show why Wakanda shouldn't look to the Stars Because they would just be conquerers, doing the very thing they repelled on earth for centuries. Given his track record, no point in thinking he will heel turn now

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
Nobody but those dumb cbr article writers even cares about TNC anymore.

None of the newly introduced newly immortalized movie characters are even in the damn book, outside of Shuri, who doesn't even act or look like her MCU counter-part.

That mr. "i don't care about afro-futurism" is even writing an 'intergalactic empire' let's you know he done jumped the shark and lost support for his "grounded" misplaced garbage

Absolutely on point. Very accurate. Well said.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Stelfreeze and Sprouse no longer have to sully themselves trying to doll up Coates’ lame writing as now Acuna’s bland art will fit it perfectly

Really it's a shame that all this effort is being Given to Coates instead of putting another reboot Into Coates garbage. I mean come on, they are putting too much undeserved energy into this when they have Evans Rise, and they have someone like Redjack who gets Tchalla and wants to write about him

Absolutely absolutely. and the Annual is going to outsell every one of TNC's defecations. They should pitch Hudlin or Priest if they want a surefire return hit for an extended period of time under an actually gifted, truly Black Panther writer.

Of course our own Redjack and Evans leads up the "proven to Marvel" New Blood writers. There is just no excuse not to give one of the four above the reigns to this book.

And honestly? The three HEFfas who aren't Redjack [ including Redjack makes it four, but RJ already proved he's illness personified ] could write circles around every writer post Hudlin. Even write circles and every other geometric shape around Liss. When it comes to T'Challa.

Ture is gonna kill it. I'm telling you HEFfas. His PROTOCOLS is NUTS.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
https://news.marvel.com/comics/84921/wakanda-goes-galactic-black-panther-1-may/

*sigh*

this stunt just guaranteed at least one more year of this garbage

Series editor Wil Moss explains more: “I can’t emphasize enough how clean of an entry point this is for new readers. Readers are going to be learning about this mysterious ‘Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda’ right alongside T’Challa, so everyone is going to be on the same page. And oh man, is Daniel Acuña delivering the goods! He ‘gets’ the character of Black Panther like no other, and his designs for the Intergalactic Empire are…well, they’re out of this world!”

blah blah blah, relaunching because sales were sh*t, blah blah blah, HEY MCU FANS JUMP IN RIGHT NOW PLEASE GOD PLEASE

Avengers... new creative team

Venom... new creative team

Black Panther... same sh*t, differnet number for the second time this RUN. Not only did Coates benefit from 5 years of Hickman, the MCU, and thirsty fans begging for a solo... but he also benefitted from #1, a legacy renumbering, and now another #1 and one of the biggest movies in hollywood history.

This up here is part one of my response to the vomitous notion of MORE TNC^^^

Part two of my response:

Part 3 of my response. Find TNC and all his supporters and...

BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline Beware Of Geek

• View Profile
How are the Protocols coming along, anyway?  Somehow, I fell out of the loop.

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile

?

I can see him using as a way to show why Wakanda shouldn't look to the Stars Because they would just be conquerers, doing the very thing they repelled on earth for centuries. Given his track record, no point in thinking he will heel turn now

we already know what this fool is all about. Are we even talking about him in order to keep track of his diving sales and Keep Hope Alive that Marvel will actually get one of OUR GOOD WRITERS to pen BP? If so, then...the previous prognostications of another 12 vomitous books from that complete turd TNC is almost a surefire reality. What with the new blood coming from The Black Panther and Infinity Wars movie looking to see Black Panther...only to see the total bullsh*t phuckery of TNC, be disappointed and NEVER RETURN TO BLACK PANTHER AGAIN...we're guaranteed to see a momentary spike, then another steep decline in sales until the next BP movie showing.

if only Marvel had a actually GOOD WRITER on BP. I mean, RH or Priest would have BP sitting at a steady 60k per month. Redjack would give us a strong 45k, periodically 62k or so. Evan, Ture and I would give us a guaranteed 40k. With periodic spikes to 50k.

I tell you. If I was writing BP? My BP might as well be called BLACK PANTHER OMFG FEATS because it would be feat fest from every single page for the first 12 issues. Intelligence, senses, h2h [ you know with my self defense expertise I would be all in that ], hypertech, major character arc development. You'd see everyone from Loki to Moondragon to The Celestial Madonna, from Hercules to Hela to Doom [ if available, because Doom is always dicey to even get a chance to work with ], from Nakia to Storm to Namor [ I'd resurrect him then have razor claw wreck him, have him pull some kind of dope escape and be hard for a few issues, then have T'Challa completely brutally kill that fool...then have Neptune resurrect him as Marvel clearly has plans for him and I can't gainsay Marvel ] to the entire Ultimates roster. From Sam Wilson to Luke Cage to Blade to Doctor Voodoo. I would have T'Challa absolutely trash Dr. Faustus and Zemo, as payback for that whole Steevil thing. And absolutely nobody...even Faustus and Zemo...would be surprised to find out that their whole supposed victory was T'Challa manipulating the crap out of them and snapping shut mouse traps on them the whole time.

Mess with me? I'll have T'Challa respond to Syan's call from the far reaches of Ufalme Wa Nyota [ Wakanda's Kingdom of the Stars ] and just Pantherhandle Terrax, only to discover that Syan and the Ufalme Wa Nyota have stood off the Nova Corps.

The Nova Corps and Cosmic Terrax the former Herald of Galactus have chased someone we have largely totally forgotten about into the far reaches of the outskirts of The Ufalme Wa Nyota. They're chasing and trying to destroy what initially appeared as some kind of inter-reality pod which defied much of their analysis. T'Challa recognizes it right away as something foretold by The Ancient Future. He contacts her, and she repeats her forbidding but vague warnings about the object.

Another all reality devouring threat is upon us.

T'Challa runs it up the chain, checking with and checking hard The Ultimate Ultimates. It's The Third Reality...creator of LifeBringer One, the First Hero...who tells T'Challa that The Ultimate Ultimates and all of the Multiverses are imperiled as Eternity was once imperiled. Beyond that, The Third Reality would not say.

T'Challa goes and breaks out his means of communicating and consulting with three minds we are surprised to see. TChalla cannot reach his first choice right away, but he expected as much. The second person to respond is Stark.

The third person to respond is DOOM.

In T'Challa's conversation with DOOM, we discover that T'Challa remembers of course all that previously transpired, and needs Doom to reveal anything beyond Battleworld that Doom sensed as God Doom. Doom emphasizes to T'Challa that he knows what T'Challa is attempting, and such folly is so extreme that even he would not try it as God Doom. There WAS SOMETHING beyond God Doom. But not even Doom knew what it was for sure.

T'Challa and Doom lock eyes for awhile. Then T'Challa says that The Black Panther will return to lay severe judgement upon Doom [ I would rather have T'Challa outright brutally kill Doom, but Marvel isn't having that...like I said before ]. Doom says that while he understands the intention and sentiment given their past history and while Doom himself is making amends in the way that Doom judges necessary, at no time does he condone or allow any others to level their wishes upon him. For none may judge Doom, and that T'Challa's attempts to exact vengeance upon Doom have always resulted in failure, with T'Challa sprawled helplessly at Doom's feet. And there a fool like T'Challa will always remain. Prostrate. Groveling at the heel of his betters...

...what are you smiling at, T'Challa?

And T'Challa says to him: "This reality that I brought into existence. This entire conversation. And your current circumstances. Complete with your healed face. All this structured chaos. It...it reeks of machination? Doesn't it?"

T'Challa, full megagenius on display, with actual use of applicable scientific terms and technobabble, finally catches up to the first person he wanted to talk and consult with: REED RICHARDS. They're talking while Reed is still in outer space in issue 12, foreshadowing the return of the Fantastic Four. And. Even while out there creating Multiversal Reality. Reed has no clue of what T'Challa speaks. Neither does Valeria or Franklin. T'Challa catches them up on The Ultimate Ultimates and all his Ultimates Team hijinx.

After that? T'Challa ceases communication with Reed and goes and puts on his Thrice Blessed Armor...although calling it "Armor" is a deliberate misdirection employed by T'Challa in order to throw all others off of the scent of what it REALLY is.

In conversation with Uncle Syan, Shuri and Queen Mother Ramonda, as well as the full Council of Wakanda attending in council with T'Challa via hypertech, T'Challa informs them that he knows what they are facing now. He informs them all that no other intellect has uncovered what he has, therefore there will be proofs necessary to validate his assertions. He is sending these proofs and will provide the final proofs at the IRP [ Inter-Reality Pod ] crash site. He gives the orders to prep Wakanda and Earth's supercommunity  for what might be coming. He specifies that there are multiple indispensable roles to play here. Shuri as The Ancient Future has the indispensable and very dangerous role of protecting The Djalia which is now under attack, and reading the harbingers of the future that not even T'Challa can read. T'Challa can PREP FOR said future, T'Challa CAN'T READ SAID FUTURE. Each of the 12 Ethnic Groups/"Tribes" of Wakanda have a vital role to play, allowing each ethnic group to develop its own distinct identity and characters like Asgard's 9 Worlds are able to do. Queen Mother Ramonda has a vital role in gathering the mortal and immortal Queen Mothers together in order to guide the immortal pantheons, all of whom are suddenly and mysteriously missing their Kings.

Storm returns to prominence, having been called by her Mystic Inheritance to travel The Djalia with her sister, Shuri. She brings with her Photon, Blue Marvel, Blade, and Dr. Voodoo. All of whom were called to Wakanda via their independent inheritance. Dr. Brashear discovers that the great mysterious God Ptah The Creator has something to do with him acquiring his powers. He doesn't know what that is, but the discovery does engender a debt that this adventure is deemed to partly repay. Photon learned the last time she was in Wakanda that her powers have been impacted by the Goddess Ausette. Blade is Blade. And Dr. Voodoo is Dr. Voodoo...most powerful in Afrika. Here in the continent of Afrika he is the equal of Dr. Strange in power. Everyone has a vital mission objective. QDJ, Kasper, The KSH [ Kifalme Shujaa Heshima, Royal Warriors of Honor miscalled "THE BLACK MUSKETEERS" ], Kwa Malaika wa Mweusi Jua [ "Angels of The Black Sun", the more accurate translation of MIDNIGHT ANGELS ], etc.

With the Ufalme Wa Nyota military and Uncle Syan, T'Challa repairs to the crash site of the inter-reality pod. Showing more tech genius and outright megasmarts, T'Challa safely opens it.

Precisely as T'Challa thought, out comes a new entity which T'Challa nonetheless immediately recognizes. Also as T'Challa predicted, it proclaims itself to be "Zaid'Usio"..."BEYOND INFINITE"... the first and only Herald of the entity above The Ultimate Ultimates, and below The One Above All.

This Entity for the first time makes itself known to us, and names itself THE BEYOND ULTIMATE.

T'Challa recognizes the Herald despite its incredible upgrades which make it unrecognizable to all others, and calls it by its previous name and title.

"You may call yourself Zaid'Usio now, but I knew you as...ROM THE SPACE KNIGHT."

At which point Rom remembers T'Challa [ the extreme rigors of travel in The Beyond Ultimate taxed his mind to so severely that it took awhile for him to regain much of his sanity ] and fully regains his sanity.

"MlezWaMaish Mbele", Zaid'Usio replies. "It is good to see you again!"

T'Challa sends Zaid'Usio on a specific mission which Zaid'Usio agrees immediately to undertake, seeing that despite its extreme danger its successful completion would go a long way toward mitigating this new threat.

"MiezWaMaish Mbele," Uncle Syan says. Brow slightly furrowed.

"Yes," T'Challa acknowledges.

"That's...Lughe Ya kale NyotaWakan...The Ancient Star Language Wakandan. How..?"

"Are you aware of the full story of the Nguo kwa Ajili ya Ibada...Ritual Garment/Habit...we allow Outworlders to think is The Thrice Blessed Armor? How it received its ritual blessings and who blessed it?"

"Well. Nobody knows how it received its original blessing. The Third Blessing was from our Holy Union of Bast and Baastet, the Male and Female Panther God Entities. The second is mere legend, but is said to be Ptah-Hwthr, the universal primal power of Creation and Passion, from which comes The Phoenix Force.  This knowledge is what enabled you to surely turn aside The Phoenix Five and we Wakandans to have never been menaced by any Phoenix manifestation."

"And the First Blessing, Uncle?"

"As I said my King-Nephew. None knows."

"Except that at least one does," T'Challa responds.

Uncle Syan is all ears and eyes. So are the assembled Nyota Zeraze...Star Wolves...who are the primary military ground force in this area. The Malaika Ya Baast...Angels of Baast. all women, the Midnight Angels of Ufalme Wa Nyoka...are the interspace fighter pilots. All are listening intently.

"I have the memories of all Panthers. Bashenga The First Panther also uncovered this deeply held secret, which we can no longer hold as secret. Bashenga and all Panthers are also of the lineage of The Third Reality...as Panthers exist in every iteration of Multiversal Reality there ever was,is and can be. The First Blessing came to us 5 ULTIMATE ULTIMATE Multiversal Realities agone. That is why the memory of The First Blessing has all but vanished.

The First Blessing came to us via LifeBringer One. The First Hero ever created in any ULTIMATE ULTIMATE Multiversal Reality. This was done by that which names "Herself" CONTINUUM, for "SHE" is The Third Multiversal Reality. Life Bringer One is "HER" Creation. LifeBringer One, our Panther Gods, Bashenga and all Panthers including you, Uncle, prepared us for this possibility. Some of the essence of LifeBringer One resides in we Panthers, as it does in ALL heroes.

This special raiment, this Nguo kwa Ajili ya Ibada...Ritual Garment/Habit...pays homage to that lineage...as well as acts as the necessary conduit for the ritual activation of The First Blessing. And when the powers of The First Blessing are activated at the right time, by the right Panther, for the right reasons...the assigned Panther becomes the Ultimate Cosmic Panther. MlezWaMaish Mbele. The Panther Avatar continuing the Legacy of the First Multiversal Hero. The Greatest Hero In All Multiversal Existence. For MlezWaMaish Mbele means..."

[ DOUBLE SPLASH PAGE, SHOWING T'CHALLA LOOKING LIKE THE DOPEST HERO OF ALL TIME ]

...LIFEBRINGER TWO!!

and yeah. that's in my fanfic, too.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 05:37:40 pm by supreme illuminati »
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile

Part 3 of my response. Find TNC and all his supporters and...

I apologize for interjecting but I'm just crackin' up laughin' at this!!!

Even using my own special effects and everything, yo...  ;D