Author Topic: Cosmic Revelations and Enslavement for the Damisa-Sarki Coate's Black Panther  (Read 458124 times)

APEXABYSS

Especially since I was the first to specifically state that Wakanda has a Space Empire and gave it a name.

Yep!

Is this the true “House of BP” on the entire web? Yes or nah? The house that Reginald Hudlin built (Former BP head coach). We need to establish that- or does it go without saying? H.E.F. is BP headquarters. You mutha!@#$%ers are honorary wakandans! Lmao! Hilarious!

I say all that to say- S. I. is that a fair comment to make? I don’t doubt you. I know your work ( salute).

You have a legitimate claim & beef. This is the house of BP. HEF members don’t get props outside of this forum for their BP contributions-- Individual achievements but no “safe-haven” here for your efforts. And no protection. That’s every members fault. A Billion dollar BP still ate all of the HEF leftovers & you honoraries get no props. Thanks HEF (that’s sarcasm)!

You guys are too nice. No worries! I'll be the bad-guy! i'll do the dirty work to make sure credit is given where it is due.

"All The Stars"
from "Black Panther" soundtrack

"Corrupt a man's heart with a gift
 That's how you find out who you dealin' with
 A small percentage who I'm buildin' with
 I want the credit if I'm losin' or I'm winnin'
 On my momma, that's the realest sh*t"

My claim on BP-- I made the big screen version BP back in 2013. My BP for WWO is still unchallenged! Is that fair of me to say? The proof has already been addressed right here on the HEF. Is this the place for me to make such a claim- T.H.O.B.P. (the house of…)?

Ignore is short for ignorance. This house may be just a den for thieves. They take from us... the real keepers of the flame.

Dionne Farris - "I Know" (1994) yep, it's like that!

No church in the wild!

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile

HEF members don’t get props outside of this forum for their BP contributions-- Individual achievements but no “safe-haven” here for your efforts.

Actually, HEF members do! (If you're paying attention.)

The results are usually presented as rewards in your enjoyment of the final product.

Some of the results are flattering.  Some, not so flattering.  :D

APEXABYSS

HEF members don’t get props outside of this forum for their BP contributions-- Individual achievements but no “safe-haven” here for your efforts.

Actually, HEF members do! (If you're paying attention.)

The results are usually presented as rewards in your enjoyment of the final product.

Some of the results are flattering.  Some, not so flattering.  :D

the antics. recognize.

“I’m a man of exquisite tastes...” – prince

I’m man enough to admit I could use an advance degree of social diplomacy (not really). I’ll say it- stand behind it- now, what!?!

Geez, gimme a legitimate break! Crickets! Awkward! Damned if you do & damned if you don’t (-Peter Griffin voice)!

Is this not BLACK PANTHER CENTRAL? Y/N? If it is... the true kingdom of Wakanda is right here on the HEF! Agreed?

Fun! HEF is the infrastructure & the foundation for all the good taste BP possibilities.

Hey, Battle! How would you measure HEF/BP impact on the (BP) current industry?
Minimal? 
Non-factor? 
Major factor? 
They are literally sucking our tit?
Totally swagger jackin’?
We are so lovable & adorable, they just wanna be like us?
"Who Run It?" - 3-6 Mafia

“Come  back home.” – 0 (hhmmm!) HEF finger prints... left-overs... soul food for thought

hello? is this thing on?

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
>>>>APEXABYSS

Your image insertion isn't showing up online.  :-\

APEXABYSS

>>>>APEXABYSS

Your image insertion isn't showing up online.  :-\

Your image insertion isn't showing up online (it's a picture of Hulk Hogan being interviewed) you figure out what that means & its significance to these posts.

your words are a perfect reflection... of BP via HEF

PC for BP

I did ask a question. says more about the state of HEF than it says about me!

ho-hum & yawn! carry on...

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA

I agree with APEXABYSS. We here on HEF are very clearly BP CENTRAL, the real hub of all that is fly for BP. TURE'S and APEXABYSS' REQUIEM FOR A KING is a trillion times better than anything else out in print since RH exited BP...although Aaron MIGHT have BP do something fly, if he actually has BP move on LOKI. But truthfully? Don't hold your breath on that.

And oh yeah. Who was the first to legit setup T'Challa vs Loki? That would be me. In the exact same first chapter that saw T'Challa both defeat Killmonger with dominating, decisive ease for the first and only time in any iteration of T'Challa and the first mention of Ufalme Wa Nyoka, we see the very first mention of a straight one on one impending battle between T'Challa and Loki. Even the guy who I drew my inspiration from on that...the magnificent and brilliant CHRISTOPHER PRIEST...didn't actually have T'Challa vs Loki, he had T'Challa vs HPP...when HPP was allegedly mentally controlled by Loki.

I could never quite buy that notion of Loki controlling ANY BP, for the same reasons that neither SHADOW KING or anyone else could mentally dominate ANY BP. If they could? They would've done it long ago, as there are too many advantages to be had in the offing were any villain able to achieve such a feat.

Here's the slice of conversation in my fanfic I wrote 6 years ago that first mentions the Ufalme Wa Nyota...the Kingdom of the Stars...

I cannot defecate enough on TNC.

And then this guy takes my Ufalme Wa Nyota...Kingdom of the Stars...idea which I introduced in Chapter 1 of my fanfic, and warps it into THIS crap?

[ this is the slice of conversation from the fanfic of mine called BLACK PANTHER IN: "EXPLANATIONS" that TNC clearly bit, and warped into total garbage...I wrote this in 2012:

http://hudlinentertainment.com/smf/index.php?topic=13612.msg179384;topicseen#msg179384

Online supreme illuminati
Honorary Wakandan

Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
View Profile  A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA  Email  Personal Message (Online)

Re: Reparations and Revolution for the Damisa-Sarki Ta-Nehisi Coates' Black Panther
« Reply #3940 on: February 22, 2018, 12:14:00 am »
QuoteModifyRemove
I cannot defecate enough on TNC.

And then this guy takes my Ufalme Wa Nyota...Kingdom of the Stars...idea which I introduced in Chapter 1 of my fanfic, and warps it into THIS crap?

[ this is the slice of conversation from the fanfic of mine called BLACK PANTHER IN: "EXPLANATIONS" that TNC clearly bit, and warped into total garbage...I wrote this in 2012:

“Precisely as you commanded, my Lord King.”

“And Shuri?”

“Sire. The Queen Regent is wrapping up the last leg of her tour. Her P.R.I.D.E. has informed us that every aspect of her plan has come together flawlessly. It’s absolutely…completely…totally…amazing, what all of you have done, My Lord.”

“Not at all. This matter was nothing. Dealing with The Skrulls was slightly more challenging. Where is Uncle Syan?”

“The Esteemed Panther has returned from Ufalme Wa Nyota [ "The Kingdom of Stars", the interstellar aspects of Wakanda ] as he promised. He has converted the last of the Desturi and struck down the last remnants of Doctor Doom’s and The Hand’s support network in and around Africa, as you and he previously agreed, Sire.”

“My mother?”

“The Queen Mother has ordered a wide spectrum oscillating phase organic repulsor wave to ripple around above through and below the whole of Africa. This wave will travel the world a thousand times per second. It has already cleared our continent of the animals commanded by Namor, without killing a single one. It will further disable any and all intrusive devices that managed to slip our counterespionage net, and purify all water resources in Africa.”

“Excellent. The European doctors spreading malignant viruses among our African brethren. The mutant killing commando groups backed by the Western and Eastern powers. Did she treat with the other countries about them?”

“No, Sire, she didn’t. She had all of them summarily vaporized. No survivors. Their technology and malignant viruses were either destroyed or retrieved for study by our forces. The Queen Mother made it clear to the Western and Eastern countries that such incursions into Africa would be looked upon as Acts of War against the sovereignty of Wakanda, and would never be tolerated. She also assuaged the world’s financiers with evidence proving that Wakanda is actually more economically powerful now than at any other time in our existence, so the world’s stock markets remain strong. Foolish fears of a Grecian economic collapse in Wakanda were finally put to rest.”

“I thought she might do such a thing. She made it clear that the days of treating with the international powers regarding these matters should have never come, in her opinion.”

“Yes, Sire. Most of Wakanda shares that same perspective,” TChalla’s governmental aide added, knowing that T'Challa already knew this tidbit of information, and thus would not be insulted.

“You have done an excellent job, N’dubisi. Keep this line open, and inform me the instant anything changes.”

“As you command, Sire.”

Yeah, I've read that, too, Supreme.  :)

Perhaps,  Mr. Coates is paying homage to your work.

Jokes, now.

I wouldn't mind 616 writers snagging our ideas so much if they actually used them to be respectful of and toward BP. But look at the gargantuan differences here. My Uflame Wa Nyoka built on RH's fly THRICE BLESSED ARMOR and the much underrated Al Ewing's ULTIMATE ULTIMATES LIFEBRINGER ONE and turned T'Challa into LIFEBRINGER TWO. That's Afro-Futurism connected to Continuity with zero problems.

http://hudlinentertainment.com/smf/index.php?topic=13612.msg179455;topicseen#msg179455

Punkazz Chokes gutted Ufalme Wa Nyoka and turned T'Challa into an amnesiac and slave while writing a combo Star Wars+Neuter Real 616 Wakanda rip off. Like I said before: I cannot defecate on TNC enough.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
A topic from Facebook. If Tchalla setup his own Thunderbolts, who is on the team.

I said. Prowler, Killmonger, Malice, and Bishop

Leader Hunter

Mbaku, malice, thunderball, new created character

To explain a little better...

Hunter would sign up for this team in a heartbeat if T'challa asked. Plus, despite his problems, he is always for Wakanda first second and third so he would be the best person to lead the team.

M'baku was once T'challa's friend... he makes more since to me than Killmonger. I could see T'challa trying to "redeem" him. Killmonger would never help T'challa and would never take orders from anyone.

Malice is self explanator really.

Thunderball got dragged into Wakanda and maybe Shuri/T'challas "black" speeches to him could spark some change. Plus he can be the team smart guy/scientist.

Need a new character as a wild card.

Hunter is the leader of the Hatut Zeraze. I still hold to CJP's character roots for Hunter, and I think that it's CRIMINAL that said roots were abandoned. Hunter is exceedingly formidable, and is a very worthy foil for T'Challa.  He's an extreme Wakandan Patriot, a thoroughgoing genius in his own right but more of a genius of spy style manipulations etc. [ think a combo of SPYMASTER and BLACK WIDOW ] combined with kinda like a Lawful Neutral version of Elektra.

I think that the HZ should remain with Hunter.  I don't think they should be Shuri's personal guard. I think that the DM should handle that biz, too...and we should see more of Malaika Wa Usiku..."The Angels of Night/Midnight Angels". If Hunter doesn't have the HZ, he's pretty much incapable of being a truly reckoning force within Wakanda. He is also drastically less potent on the international stage without the HZ. His post as The White Wolf has history. I believe that the original color of Death for we Afrikans is WHITE, and the "Wolf" symbol puts Hunter in line with Anubis.

Anubis is a potent God of Death, yes, but Anubis ALSO PROTECTS CHILDREN. Interestingly noble dichotomy, which could help to explain things about Hunter.  Hunter could probably have connections to the Orisha Osoosi.

Because of these things? I don't really see Hunter as being a good choice to lead The Thunderbolts. If we keep his origin story intact, there isn't an organic reason for the character Hunter to be involved with The Thunderbolts.

But. Do you remember the one armed ex-Dora Milaje that Maberry introduced? She could definitely be a good candidate to lead The Thunderbolts. So would evil Malice...even moreso, I would think. Yall remember DRAKE, the sistah who both mollywhopped and became the teacher of ELEKTRA? She would be a good fit in The Thunderbolts...but not if Elektra was the leader. and drake doesn't have enough name recognition to draw the post of LEADER of THE THUNDERBOLTS. Even though she IS dope. Check this out...

But as for THE LEADER of The Thunderbolts? Daken. Taskmaster. Blond Black Widow. Domino. Elektra.

Or my favorite alternate four guys for the lead? Remember this series?

The not truly but bad enough bad guys was THIS guy:

bring him back as a slightly reformed Anti-Cap.

Another really good idea would be to bring back the sane version of ALEXI SHOSTAKOV, aka THE RED GUARDIAN...the RUSSIAN Captain America. This guy:

Yall know that I can't front, and I truly think that TASKMASTER is a NATURAL for the lead spot on this team. But if not ole TASKY? Well. Howzabout the drastically underrated and just begging to be updated TIGRA? Give her a cool non-bikini outfit. Upgrade her with weapons and bullet resistant but stylish clothing which she got from joining Tony Starks' side during CIVIL WAR 1. She's gone through Avengers, NEW DEFENDERS, A-FORCE and SHIELD training. She CAN do the do as a leader.

I'm also thinking? Especially off of her shine from the recent NETFLIX CAGE SEASON 2? show some love for THE DEADLY NIGHTSHADE

However. The Team Leader should really be determined by the author's notions of the kinds of stories and adventures being wrought. If you're more of a reformed criminals who aren't quite good kinda squad? Pulling off a mixture of LEVERAGE, A-TEAM, and SUICIDE SQUAD style adventures? A Black Widow, Elektra, or Taskmaster type leader or co-leader situation is what you might need.

But if you want a team that can go anywhere...including space and the occult...plus either split into two teams handling two separate operations at once with a double does of tech oversight?

Well. There are only TWO LEADERS WHO FIT THE THUNDERBOLTS M.O. who you can go with who have literally done it all...on panel...and readers accept them as experienced in these areas. They've fought vampires to assassins and spies, street level criminals and heroes to cosmic threats like Thanos. They've tangled with the minions of beings like Dormammu, to facing their own personal demons.

and...

These two ladies definitely need to lead somebody's team, and they fit THE THUNDERBOLTS purrty good. Natasha moreso than Monica.

If we don't go with the ladies [ which we should imo ]...well. There's another guy...underrated, still in need of truly carving out his niche as a standalone should be A-Lister...who, if we use the foundation that Christopher Priest wrote for him [ which is still the GOAT depiction of this character ] and combo him with his latest Marvel adventures [ HE TAKES ON THE DEMON BLACKHEART!! O.G. STYLE!! ] and of course blend that with his ULTIMATES incarnation... this guy would really do well in this role as LEADER OF THE THUNDERBOLTS. Plus his connections to all the big players in the MU would ALSO make him a very viable fit for leader of THE THUNDERBOLTS. Moreso than Monica. Maybe a little less so than Natasha. I'm talm bout:

Even though we haven't seen him in space [ the one place we haven't seen him go on panel ]  and he doesn't seem especially inclined to go, which impedes his accolades as a leader? I gotta throw this brutha into consideration. Most especially if T'Challa is secretly bankrolling them? MY GO TO GUY AND FAVORITE DARK HORSE BACK UP LEADER FOR THIS ROLE IS....

BLADE

Members?  I agree with Malice. Don't agree with Death Tiger...who would have serious beef with all things T'Challa...or M'Baku. Even if you retcon him to the MCU M'Baku so he DOESN'T have beef with all things T'Challa, M'Baku is essentially royalty if not a full blown monarch in his own right. His everything would be about The Jabari. He wouldn't bounce out of Jabariland for next tuh nothin, and definitely you're having problems getting him out of Wakanda. Soooo....

TIGRA
SPYMASTER
CRIMSON DYNAMO
RADIOACTIVE MAN
THE DEADLY NIGHTSHADE
PSYLOCKE [ THE ASIAN GIRL VERSION ]
FALCON
MALICE

I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Dboi bringing the Panther Quest sneak peak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Ul3ho6vmY
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!

If this is just the preview... Red Jack will have his own Black Panther ongoing comic book and repeated asks to do BP animated features. This ride looks good. And the costume... whoa.

Looks like he is going in the right direction costumewise with Killmonger and White Wolf.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 01:29:23 pm by Ture »
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
As for Shuri...

Shuri is getting her own ongoing title in October and while I appreciate the fact that Afrakan women and girls in particular (Afrakan males and boys and everyone else in general) can find a great comic book hero in Shuri (if her movie version makes it to the pages) I fear this maybe a mashup of old Coates and new Okorafor. They kept the costume (old Coates), changed the hair and gave her a gauntlet (new Okorafor).

Writer Nnedi Okorafor has had her warm up writing T'Challa and may find herself better suited to pen Shuri. The artist Leonardo Romero's work remains to be seen but nice cover art. Hopefully with a story that begins when Shuri's older brother, T'Challa the Black Panther, goes missing after venturing into outer space, Marvel will let Coates conclude within six issues and reboot the Black Panther ongoing to reflect the events and aesthetics of the movie.

I think it is a bit premature for a Shuri ongoing just as those other titles in the BP comic line but I think Shuri may have the better chance at success especially if they segue her with a good BP ongoing. Better being relative to those horrible renditions of Pantherdom. Ideally the Black Panther comic series needs a time out to find itself.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 02:42:40 pm by Ture »

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
What If...

In 2019 we got a new creative team, a new direction and the integration of BP-MCU into an all new ongoing... Nuff Said!

APEXABYSS

BPHQ

to all the keepers of the flame. Salute.

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
I thought WK Forever X-Men was good.

Had a few characterisation issues, but other than that the story was fun.

Hopefully the weapon can be reused in at some point.

Nnedi strength is making cool weapons, but doesn't always follow through with them.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
What If...

In 2019 we got a new creative team, a new direction and the integration of BP-MCU into an all new ongoing... Nuff Said!

That's essentially what our written and APEXABYSS' amazing art pieces here are. "What Ifs"...starring BP.

Nnedi strength is making cool weapons, but doesn't always follow through with them.

^^^This is good to read! I was deeply worried that yet more manure would be flung upon BP, the better to dilute his and Wakanda's appeal, and keep him a "safe" name character who can't sustain big sales in his own book, and thus gets his books canceled every run, usually no later than issue 70. A ten year, 120 issue profitable run would make BP a "Bat book" in the sense that his supporting characters are all guaranteed relatively profitable multiyear solo runs from time to time as well, elevates a few of them to A-List status, like Shuri and the DM for sure...which makes the entire BP mythos all the more vital and compelling in every way.

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!

If this is just the preview... Red Jack will have his own Black Panther ongoing comic book and repeated asks to do BP animated features. This ride looks good. And the costume... whoa.

Looks like he is going in the right direction costumewise with Killmonger and White Wolf.

Is Red Jack really getting his own BP series in the real world? For real? Ture, don't play with my hopes like that...
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 01:30:59 pm by supreme illuminati »
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline BlackClaw

• Yes my teeth and ambitions are bared! Be prepared!
    • View Profile

I liked how there was absolute zero shade throwing this time around. Hell Rogue even says that she's glad Storm and BP are back together. That line of dialogue really surprised me.