Author Topic: NEW BLACK PANTHER COMIC BOOK #1 Finally, it's here!!!  (Read 1106353 times)

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Gratitude and appreciation for Brother Emperorjones breaking the news.

EXCLUSIVE REVEAL:
MARVEL COMICS LAUNCHES NEW ORIGIN STORIES SERIES WITH 'BLACK PANTHER LEGENDS'

One of Marvel Comics' greatest heroes is getting a new version of his origin this fall, and this time the publisher is bringing younger readers along for the ride. Today, SYFY WIRE can exclusively reveal the launch of Black Panther Legends, a four-issue series that tells the story of how T'Challa of Wakanda became the Black Panther, in a way you've never seen it before.

Written by Tochi Onyebuchi (Beasts Made of Night, War Girls) and drawn by Setor Fiadzigbey (Bunheads), Black Panther Legends promises to explore the moments that made T'Challa who he is, using both familiar elements of the character's origin and exploring never-before-seen corners of the story and the character.

"Origin stories come with a lot of responsibility, especially for a character with as much incredible history behind him as T'Challa," Onyebuchi told SYFY WIRE. "Black Panther Legends is a deeply personal book, and I was given the opportunity to situate T'Challa and his family in a specific political and social context. There's some really cool stuff in here, but it's also a book about a family at a very particular time on the African continent. And I'm super grateful to Marvel for giving me the freedom to explore that and to ask, through his character, some very knotty questions about responsibility."

The book will begin as the story not of one Wakandan prince, but two, as Black Panther Legends explores the childhood of T'Challa and his adoptive older brother, Hunter. Though Hunter is the eldest, T'Challa is the one destined for the throne, and both must wrestle with their place in a changing world. From there, the series promises to explore everything from T'Challa's first encounter with Ororo Munroe to the arrival of the Fantastic Four in Wakanda, all building to T'Challa taking his rightful place in the Marvel Universe.

"We meet T'Challa at a very young and impressionable age," Onyebuchi explained. "He's still figuring out his place in Wakanda as well as Wakanda's place in the world. How that interacts with his sense of duty gives us the major throughline of his journey in this series."

Though Black Panther Legends is an exciting journey all by itself, it's only the beginning of something new at Marvel. The book marks the launch of Marvel Legends, a new line of stories meant to serve young readers and longtime fans alike, exploring well-loved origin stories through a new lens while also adding new layers to them. For Marvel Senior Editor Lauren Bisom, that meant turning to a creative team who knows how to tell accessible stories for readers of all ages.

"I have long admired Tochi's writing in both the young adult and adult space, so I knew he'd be able to help tell T'Challa's story in a way that would appeal to younger readers and long-time fans alike," Bisom said. "He's just so great and giving us fantastical, adventurous narratives while still being able to really ground his characters in these deeper emotional moments--two things that a story about our young Black Panther really needed."

She continued, "With his beautiful painterly style that exudes energy in every textured stroke, we knew right away that Setor would be the perfect artist to help bring T'Challa's early adventures to life. Having a picture book background where we've seen him incorporate panels in such unique ways, alongside his more traditional sequential stories, we knew Setor's art would be both sophisticated as well as accessible to readers who might be picking this up as their first comic. There really isn't another Marvel comic that looks quite like this one will!"

Black Panther Legends is also just the beginning of what Marvel has planned for the larger Legends line. Though the publisher's not ready to reveal exactly which characters and creative teams are up next, Bisom did offer one little teaser.

"Let's just say we are very excited to (re)introduce readers to Marvel's strongest Avenger," she said.

Black Panther Legends #1 arrives in October.

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/exclusive-marvel-comics-new-line-black-panther-legends

Makes me reminiscent of the late Eric Jerome Dickey's Storm.

As it is geared towards young readers, I also get a mild reminder of the disappointing Black Panther series by Kyle Baker

Ahh, so they're bringing back the original White Wolf. While Priest, Liss and Redjack were able to really breathe life into Hunter... if ever there was an argument for race swapping...

Hey, suppose Tenoch Huerta was actually cast to play Hunter and not Sub Mariner.

As you ponder the possibility I'll end with some Kyle Baker BP eye candy.

Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline Emperorjones

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Black Panther's Hulkbuster Suit is Stronger Than Iron Man's Armor

http://www.cbr.com/black-panther-wakandan-hulkbuster-suit/

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
Black Panther's Hulkbuster Suit is Stronger Than Iron Man's Armor

http://www.cbr.com/black-panther-wakandan-hulkbuster-suit/

This is very dope! If T'Challa were Armor Guy? This is the way to do it.

But...

...T'Challa shouldn't need suits of armor. Imo he shouldn't tread on the territory of armored heroes and/or villains. Summoning the knowledge that he gained from The Reality Gem, T'Challa could hit Hulk with stepped down versions of the energies that created our current Reality. Known in Hausa as GASKIYA CIBIYAR..."The True Center"...this is the complex Reality spawned between and betwixt The One Above All and that which [allegedly ] created Immortal Hulk, The One Below All. This would instantly revert Hulk to his true center personality...almost certainly Bruce Banner [ Bruce would be the True Center between the extremes of the various Hulk alter egos and identities ].

A full blast of GASKIYA CIBIYAR would force Bruce and all the other Hulks [ and Lawd knows whatever else: all vampires, zombies, gods, angels, Galactus, Eternity, Death...who knows? ] into permanently existing as whatever their True Center Identity is. For Hulk? That True Center is Bruce, I would assume. Idk where the other Hulks would find themselves.

The point being? T'Challa doesn't have to be Armor Wars Wakanda to beat Hulk. And he SHOULDN'T be.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 08:08:55 pm by supreme illuminati »
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: NEW BLACK PANTHER COMIC BOOK by John Ridley + Last Annihilation Preview!
« Reply #4908 on: August 19, 2021, 09:19:27 pm »
Marvel Reveals New Design for Black Panther’s M’Baku in The Last Annihilation: Wakanda
By JAMIE LOVETT

The Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda enters the cosmic battle against Dormammu in The Last Annihilation: Wakanda #1 from writer Evan Narcisse and artist Germán Peralta. But T'Challa, the Black Panther, can't do it alone. He needs the help of M'Baku, once known as the Man-Ape, leading Wakanda's forces against the endless hordes of Dormammu's Mindless Ones. Marvel Comics provided ComicBook.com with an exclusive first look at Peralta's updated designs for M'Baku as he becomes a leader in this conflict of space-operatic proportions. Narcisse also provided ComicBook.com with some insight into what his goals are with this T'Challa and M'Baku tale.

“One of the things I wanted to do in Last Annihilation: Wakanda was take stock of where T'Challa and M'Baku find themselves after the events of the 'Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda' storyline," Narcisse says. "They—and, by extension, Wakanda—are reckoning with an even more complicated history and a new status quo that stretches across the cosmos. T'Challa still has to be a king and an Avenger on Earth while all sorts of chaos is happening in space. At the same time, M'Baku is grappling with his sense of self and where he belongs, now that the battles he's fought have been won. Last Annihilation: Wakanda was really fun to write because T'Challa and M'Baku have butted heads before. They come from very divergent backgrounds and have extremely different relationships to institutional power. T'Challa needs to figure out what to do with this ethically compromised empire he's in charge of now and M'Baku is questioning what kind of relationship he can have with Wakanda.”

Keep reading to see M'Baku's new design and preview pages from The Last Annihilation: Wakanda #1. The issue goes on sale on September 15th.

M'Baku designs by Germán Peralta

The Last Annihilation: Wakanda #1 Preview

The Last Annihilation: Wakanda #1
JUL210593
(W) Narcisse, Evan (A) German Peralta (CA) Philip Tan
With the universe itself at stake, Black Panther enlists the might of the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda to help stop the dreaded Dormammu! And leading the Wakandan forces is none other than the legendary M'Baku! Will T'Challa and M'Baku be able to defeat Dormammu's army of Mindless Ones? Don't miss this critical chapter of the LAST ANNIHILATION event as a new hero emerges!
Rated T+
In Shops: Sep 15, 2021
SRP: $4.99

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/marvel-black-panther-last-annihilation-wakanda-mbaku-design/#7

It seems like T'Challa the Black Panther and his intergalactic empire are requiring too much help, just saying. Speaking of just saying, Narcise said "T'Challa needs to figure out what to do with this ethically compromised empire he's in charge of now..." What is there to figure out. T'Challa is an emperor and his ruler-ship of an empire spanning five galaxies will prosper and help maintain truth, justice and the Wakandan way. Don't sell T'Challa the Black Panther short.

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: NEW BLACK PANTHER COMIC BOOK - Last Annihilation Preview!
« Reply #4909 on: August 20, 2021, 05:53:03 am »
Where do you see needing help implied?

Tchalla has two thousand years of enslavement and disenfranchisement to try and fix. He's not going to be able to fix the empire anytime soon. Probably thousands of solar systems who have people in charge that benefited from the old system. They'll resist change. That's why I said his first act should have been to dissolve the empire.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 06:06:55 am by CvilleWakandan »
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4910 on: August 20, 2021, 12:34:58 pm »
His first act should of been to give it to M'Baku and send them in their way. IGEW has too much baggage, and it becomes redundant when we already have Wakanda prime perfectly capable of repelling assaults under T'Challas rule

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #4911 on: August 21, 2021, 11:36:18 am »

Tchalla has two thousand years of enslavement and disenfranchisement to try and fix. He's not going to be able to fix the empire anytime soon. Probably thousands of solar systems who have people in charge that benefited from the old system. They'll resist change. That's why I said his first act should have been to dissolve the empire.

The implications for help are named M'Baku and Storm, both of whom are on panel.

With regards to the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda its a simple fix. Set free and give reparations to the victims. US and Europe did it, Wakanda could do it better. Remember we are talking about a man who in another life convinced Thanos to give up on his lifelong goal of eliminating half the universe so changing the minds of the people in charge that benefited from the old system shouldn't be beyond his purview. T'Challa dissolving the empire would be irresponsible, as it would invite all kinds of problems to the known universe. T'Challa is the right hand to guide the empire.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2021, 12:26:45 pm by Ture »

Offline BlackClaw

• Yes my teeth and ambitions are bared! Be prepared!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4912 on: August 22, 2021, 03:59:45 am »
I hope Ridley can find a way to bring back Space Nakia. It was really stupid of Coates to kill her off.

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4913 on: August 22, 2021, 12:38:53 pm »

The implications for help are named M'Baku and Storm, both of whom are on panel.

With regards to the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda its a simple fix. Set free and give reparations to the victims. US and Europe did it, Wakanda could do it better. Remember we are talking about a man who in another life convinced Thanos to give up on his lifelong goal of eliminating half the universe so changing the minds of the people in charge that benefited from the old system shouldn't be beyond his purview. T'Challa dissolving the empire would be irresponsible, as it would invite all kinds of problems to the known universe. T'Challa is the right hand to guide the empire.

But M'Baku is part of the Empire. You said the Empire needed help. And while I hope that the events of Mauraders broke them up. Its seems to be brushed under the rug.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #4914 on: August 23, 2021, 10:39:36 pm »

But M'Baku is part of the Empire. You said the Empire needed help. And while I hope that the events of Mauraders broke them up. Its seems to be brushed under the rug.

Well actually I wrote Empire ;D . None the less what I "said" was "It seems like T'Challa the Black Panther and his intergalactic empire are requiring too much help just saying." By that I meant, with the additions of Storm and M'Baku, some of the T'Challa's responsibilities for shining moments may be delegated to others. We should see a confident; take charge; know what the hell he's doing T'Challa, who doesn't have to share the spot light with anyone because he has earned that light.

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4915 on: August 24, 2021, 04:02:47 am »

Well actually I wrote Empire ;D . None the less what I "said" was "It seems like T'Challa the Black Panther and his intergalactic empire are requiring too much help just saying." By that I meant, with the additions of Storm and M'Baku, some of the T'Challa's responsibilities for shining moments may be delegated to others. We should see a confident; take charge; know what the hell he's doing T'Challa, who doesn't have to share the spot light with anyone because he has earned that light.

From the solicitations, I was thinking it was going to be an M'Baku centered story anyway.
Reggie Hudlin-

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #4916 on: August 24, 2021, 08:49:28 am »

From the solicitations, I was thinking it was going to be an M'Baku centered story anyway.

Yea, me too CvilleWakandan. That is what I don't want.

A story centered on T'Challa the Black Panther possessing the essential rectitude to inspire and lead his intergalactic empire with vision and self confidence is my preference.

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
Re: NEW BLACK PANTHER COMIC BOOK by John Ridley + Last Annihilation Preview!
« Reply #4917 on: August 31, 2021, 04:19:09 pm »
Marvel Reveals New Design for Black Panther’s M’Baku in The Last Annihilation: Wakanda
By JAMIE LOVETT

The Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda enters the cosmic battle against Dormammu in The Last Annihilation: Wakanda #1 from writer Evan Narcisse and artist Germán Peralta. But T'Challa, the Black Panther, can't do it alone. He needs the help of M'Baku, once known as the Man-Ape, leading Wakanda's forces against the endless hordes of Dormammu's Mindless Ones. Marvel Comics provided ComicBook.com with an exclusive first look at Peralta's updated designs for M'Baku as he becomes a leader in this conflict of space-operatic proportions. Narcisse also provided ComicBook.com with some insight into what his goals are with this T'Challa and M'Baku tale.

“One of the things I wanted to do in Last Annihilation: Wakanda was take stock of where T'Challa and M'Baku find themselves after the events of the 'Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda' storyline," Narcisse says. "They—and, by extension, Wakanda—are reckoning with an even more complicated history and a new status quo that stretches across the cosmos. T'Challa still has to be a king and an Avenger on Earth while all sorts of chaos is happening in space. At the same time, M'Baku is grappling with his sense of self and where he belongs, now that the battles he's fought have been won. Last Annihilation: Wakanda was really fun to write because T'Challa and M'Baku have butted heads before. They come from very divergent backgrounds and have extremely different relationships to institutional power. T'Challa needs to figure out what to do with this ethically compromised empire he's in charge of now and M'Baku is questioning what kind of relationship he can have with Wakanda.”

Keep reading to see M'Baku's new design and preview pages from The Last Annihilation: Wakanda #1. The issue goes on sale on September 15th.

M'Baku designs by Germán Peralta

The Last Annihilation: Wakanda #1 Preview

The Last Annihilation: Wakanda #1
JUL210593
(W) Narcisse, Evan (A) German Peralta (CA) Philip Tan
With the universe itself at stake, Black Panther enlists the might of the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda to help stop the dreaded Dormammu! And leading the Wakandan forces is none other than the legendary M'Baku! Will T'Challa and M'Baku be able to defeat Dormammu's army of Mindless Ones? Don't miss this critical chapter of the LAST ANNIHILATION event as a new hero emerges!
Rated T+
In Shops: Sep 15, 2021
SRP: $4.99

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/marvel-black-panther-last-annihilation-wakanda-mbaku-design/#7

It seems like T'Challa the Black Panther and his intergalactic empire are requiring too much help, just saying. Speaking of just saying, Narcise said "T'Challa needs to figure out what to do with this ethically compromised empire he's in charge of now..." What is there to figure out. T'Challa is an emperor and his ruler-ship of an empire spanning five galaxies will prosper and help maintain truth, justice and the Wakandan way. Don't sell T'Challa the Black Panther short.

Seeing Narcisse on this book just transformed it into a "must buy" for me. Brother Ture, I have zero doubts about Narcisse penning T'Challa and T'Challa being written both very well and packing some cool and probably entirely new feats. I think that Narcisse had to bring a sense of suspense tension and doubt in his interviews in order to sell interest in his miniseries. There's no doubt that T'Challa can and will handle his Empire with aplomb.

The concerns should be squarely focused on Editorial.

They're the ones who shafted CJP and his jaw dropping Panther when they could have raised the price point a dollar and kept the book running another couple years. CJP's core cult following would have paid the difference to keep the book running. They're the ones who allowed the racist X-Office to take shots at R to the H BP and they're the ones who completely dissed T'Choro to such an extent that even brilliant heads here were burnt so bad by their actions that the very idea of T'Choro receives their rejection and doubt...instead of aiming wrath and demon fire at the X-Office and Marvel 616 Editorial for delving into their ancestral Klan DNA and reverting to disrespecting T'Challa via depictions they would never allow to be spun about A-List White characters.

Quick: when was the last time that a major office in Marvel wrote stories showing the wife of a married major character having dalliances with other men? When was the last time a major female superhero married a major male superhero and said that he was a wife beater [ with inferential echoes of him taking advantage of her after he battered her unconscious; thus making him also one of the most vile forms of the already irredeemably repulsive rapist subhuman creatures...Stokely Carmichael notwitshtanding ]? When was the last time these two...former husband and wife...was written in a major crossover event as having come to ferocious fisticuffs, culminating in the wife soundly thrashing hand to hand the husband who is the greatest non-cosmic h2h combatant on Earth and probably the 616 in its entirety?

Exactly.

It's the racist 616 Editoral that has the real problem with BP blowing up in the comic books. They cannot mitigate or eliminate their imperialist colonizer impulses  to undercut and deeply disrespect T'Challa instead of letting him blow up as he's written by utterly amazing talent...paging Redjack...and elevated in all corners of the 616.

The traditional, usual Editors in Marvel Editioral? Would find a way to diminish the grandeur of the notion and reality of The Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda. Won't take 3 years. The only reason they wouldn't walk it back before next year ended is because BP the movie is coming out, and they want to experience the sales bump.

These guys are the spiritual brethren of Marvel Studios CEO and Chairman Ike Perlmutter, who famously didn't want to produce either Black Panther OR Captain Marvel.

I don't think we can rely on Kevin Feige to intervene on the comics side of things in any way we consider meaningful. I mean...CJP should be brought back to finish his series with Sam Wilson as Falcon. Or let him run hog wild with BLADE. You know who else CJP can rock?

Winter Soldier. And pretty much everyone else. But I think that we would get the very best CJP if he was given a shot at a 3 or 5 year contract writing...

...DAREDEVIL.

R to the H should rock BP, but they won't let him...so they should let him get busy with LUKE CAGE. Or let him write what's essentially THE BLACK AVENGERS. But none of that is happening. That's The Perlmutter Effect, The Marvel Editorial Klan Mandate.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 04:55:08 pm by supreme illuminati »
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: NEW BLACK PANTHER COMIC BOOK - NEW Last Annihilation Preview with words!
« Reply #4918 on: September 09, 2021, 01:28:37 pm »

Last Annihilation: Wakanda Introduces the Dora Milaje's Newest Recruit (Exclusive)
Marvel Comics presents an exclusive preview of Last Annihilation: Wakanda #1, by Evan Narcisse and Germán Peralta.
BY LIAM NOLAN

Marvel Comics has given CBR an exclusive preview of The Last Annihilation: Wakanda #1, by Evan Narcisse, Germán Peralta, Jesus Aburtov and VC's Cory Petit. The preview teases T'Challa/Black Panther joining the fight against Dormammu as well as Zenzi training with the Dora Milaje, Wakanda's most elite group of fighters.

The Last Annihilation: Wakanda #1 is part of that titular crossover, which has seen Dormammu possess Ego the Living Planet. From there, the classic Doctor Strange has set out to conquer five planets, including Skrullos, Hala and Aerie. This has meant recruiting some of the Marvel Universe's biggest hitters, including Doctor Doom, Billy Kaplan/Wiccan, Teddy Altman/Hulkling and, as this preview shows, Black Panther.

The early part of The Last Annihilation: Wakanda #1 explores some of the fallout following the main Black Panther title exploring the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda, which was created by Ta-Nehisi Coates and Daniel Acuña. Among the reveals is that Zenzi -- the daughter of the villainous  Emperor N'Jadaka -- has indeed been training with the Dora Milaje following the apparent death of her father. However, M'Baku, who narrates these updates, notes he's unsure Zenzi, whose eyes glow with a mysterious power that is likely related to Bast, will prove a friend or foe in the future. Soon after, the preview shifts focus to T'Challa, who decides to help in the battle against Dormammu at the behest of Commandor Abigail Brand.

You can see CBR's exclusive preview of The Last Annihilation: Wakanda #1 below alongside the solicitation information for the book. Releasing Sept. 15, The Last Annihilation: Wakanda #1 features cover art from Philip Tan, Brad Anderson and Ernanda Souza.

THE LAST ANNIHILATION: WAKANDA #1
EVAN NARCISSE (W) • GERMÁN PERALTA (A)
Cover by PHILIP TAN
VARIANT COVER BY Ernanda Souza
With the universe itself at stake, Black Panther enlists the might of the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda to help stop the dreaded Dormammu! And leading the Wakandan forces is none other than the legendary M’Baku! Will T’Challa and M’Baku be able to defeat Dormammu’s army of Mindless Ones? Don’t miss this critical chapter of the LAST ANNIHILATION event as a new hero emerges!
40 PGS./ONE-SHOT/Rated T+ …$4.99

https://www.cbr.com/last-annihilation-wakanda-dora-milaje-recruit-zenzi/

courtesy of CBR's BlackClaw

T'Challa's art and attitude were on point. I liked what Shuri told Commander Brand about how to address her brother. I think T'Challa stating it was an empire he did not build was an unnecessary deflation of his status as emperor. I would have preferred him stating he is in the midst of reshaping an empire that spans five galaxies or say nothing in that regard. Too soon to be delegating authority to M'Baku. We need a T'Challa centered story, especially one that sees him victoriously leading his intergalactic empire into glorious battle. Nuff said.

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: NEW BLACK PANTHER COMIC BOOK - NEW Last Annihilation Preview with words!
« Reply #4919 on: September 09, 2021, 01:54:50 pm »
Very well written based on the preview. Good to see he's not trying to copy Coates' style of prose.

They did the opposite of what you were thinking and Wakanda is the one being asked to help.

I think it's a perfect explanation because it falls into line with the truth. There should be at minimum five civil wars going on concurrently. With the people who benefited from the previous regime trying to carve out their own territory.

Hopefully this is a good stand alone tie-in and I won't have to check out the other books.

I finished reading "Legend of Galactic Heroes" book one recently and thought it would make a good concept to start with if the Empire thing is going to be long term. Fingers crossed that Dormamu wipes out the entire fleet and Tchalla has to start over from scratch.

The saddest part is that the statue is NuNakia. I don't think she set foot in Wakanda except for maybe a meeting? But she gets honored like that. Lol
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 02:01:53 pm by CvilleWakandan »
Reggie Hudlin-