Author Topic: Micheal B Jordan the villain in the Black Panther movie!?  (Read 6028 times)

Offline True Father 7

• Honorary Wakandan
  • The maker the owner the cream of the planet earth
    • View Profile
    • True's myspace page
Micheal B Jordan the villain in the Black Panther movie!?
« on: May 13, 2016, 04:46:31 pm »
http://collider.com/black-panther-michael-b-jordan-marvel/

What, they going to kill off Klaw in the first 10 mins like they did Crossbones? Must be a new villain because can't be Kilmonger ( Lateef Crowder would be great) or Man Ape. What yall think
"Don't count the days, make the days count"-Muhammad Ali

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Micheal B Jordan the villain in the Black Panther movie!?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 05:05:15 pm »

What, they going to kill off Klaw in the first 10 mins like they did Crossbones? Must be a new villain because can't be Kilmonger ( Lateef Crowder would be great) or Man Ape. What yall think

Man lateef would make an excellent kilmonger. I would support that lol. Though Michael should still be I. The movie

Offline True Father 7

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • True's myspace page
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 05:15:29 pm »
where does that leave Andy Serkis's Klaw character? His claim to comic fame is killing T'challa's father and Zemo already did that so.................

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 05:17:25 pm »
where does that leave Andy Serkis's Klaw character? His claim to comic fame is killing T'challa's father and Zemo already did that so.................

stole Vibranium and lived in o tell the tale?

Offline BlackRodimus

• You got me straight trippin', boo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 05:55:52 pm »

What, they going to kill off Klaw in the first 10 mins like they did Crossbones?

Not necessarily. He could be a recurring villain that is finally killed in Black Panther 3.

Must be a new villain because can't be Kilmonger

...why "can't" he be?  Height?  ???

( Lateef Crowder would be great)

Maybe but I guess Marvel/Coogler disagrees.

or Man Ape.

I...really don't want to see Man Ape in any shape or form on screen. And with Coogler at the helm, who seems to be taking this seriously, I doubt we will anyway. Thankfully.

What yall think

I think he's more than likely Killmonger. But I guess we'll see in the coming days.
"don't fight the power, be the power" - Reginald Hudlin

Offline BlackRodimus

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2016, 05:57:03 pm »

Switch it to killing T'challa's mother before the events of CA:CW. Or give him a different relevance to BP altogether that would make them enemies.

Offline True Father 7

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • True's myspace page
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2016, 06:05:26 pm »

What, they going to kill off Klaw in the first 10 mins like they did Crossbones?

Not necessarily. He could be a recurring villain that is finally killed in Black Panther 3.

that and just overall build plus age and I'd rather someone darker that you could make an African accent more credible. Lets learn from the Halle Berry as Storm mistake. I would really like to see Wesley Snipes in the movies in some shape or form being that he was attached to a BP film coming out for so long

Offline BlackRodimus

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2016, 07:02:00 pm »

that and just overall build plus age

He's too young to be Killmonger (Chadwick is older)?  ??? He can be any age they say his character is, same as Chadwick. Plus Hardy is much shorter than Bale was in The Dark Knight Rises yet thanks to movie magic he appeared to tower over him. Build? Have you seen how built he is in Creed?

and I'd rather someone darker that you could make an African accent more credible.

...what?

Lets learn from the Halle Berry as Storm mistake.

...what? Jordan is light skinned to you?

I would really like to see Wesley Snipes in the movies in some shape or form being that he was attached to a BP film coming out for so long

Fancastings aren't happening. Jordan's here. Sorry. Now whether he's playing Killmonger. That I'll give you, but I think he is. Again we'll see. Interesting to know your reasons against though.

Offline JRCarter

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2016, 07:37:30 pm »
You don't think they'd cast him as M'Baku, do you?

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2016, 10:14:16 pm »

that and just overall build plus age

He's too young to be Killmonger (Chadwick is older)?  ??? He can be any age they say his character is, same as Chadwick. Plus Hardy is much shorter than Bale was in The Dark Knight Rises yet thanks to movie magic he appeared to tower over him. Build? Have you seen how built he is in Creed?

and I'd rather someone darker that you could make an African accent more credible.

...what?

Lets learn from the Halle Berry as Storm mistake.

...what? Jordan is light skinned to you?

I would really like to see Wesley Snipes in the movies in some shape or form being that he was attached to a BP film coming out for so long

Fancastings aren't happening. Jordan's here. Sorry. Now whether he's playing Killmonger. That I'll give you, but I think he is. Again we'll see. Interesting to know your reasons against though.

It's bot really fan casting to want snipes in the movie, and he wasn't saying he wanted him in there instead of mbj. The reason alot of fans want snipes in the movie is because he pushed for a BP movie HARD over a decade ago. To the point if wanting to buy the rights himself so he could make the movie... So Yea I think snipes has earned the right to have some type of role in the movie. Preferably S'yan

Offline A.Curry

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2016, 06:24:55 am »
Jordan has been cast because of one main reason: him and Ryan Coogler are boys.

He's cool, but don't see talent-wise or otherwise who he'd play or what he'd bring to the movie, which is the complete opposite of the brilliant move of putting Lupita in it.

Also agree about Ezyo's point regarding Snipes, of course.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 06:48:36 am by A.Curry »

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2016, 08:47:53 am »
I think Mbj is a good actor tbh especially with Coogler movies so I think he brings something to the table, plus the synergy definitely doesn't hurt either between them.

I would say Hunter should be White because that adds to the character and makes it why he is the way he is. but they could go the route of making him the jealous cousin, following the route of Who is the Black Panther when S'yans son failed to take over, he could turn into the white wolf as his way of coping with failing to become BP " If I can't become BP, then I'll be the Wolf of Wakanda " and since then issue of hunter being white and not wanting to race bend too much, he could be half. Or if he becomes M'Baku then use it as either they are best friends and practically brothers, or they are brothers (since T'Challa and Shuri did seem to have another sibling) and he always was enamored with the mystical White Gorillas and so he becomes the white guerilla (Courtesy of Ture).

But i kinda want mbj to be a character that doesn't die in the first movie that's where being hunter would work because he can be an Ally to T'Challa and a Villain because his and T'Challas goals might cross ad they care about Wakanda first and foremost.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 08:52:16 am by Ezyo »

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2016, 10:32:33 am »
So as it was asked on CBR I'll ask here..  What villains do you want to see BP face and why? Also what type of Fight should the final Battle come down to, h2h, intellect , tech? Mystical? A combo?? Let's get the convos pouring over here too Brothers.

For me As for his villains Klaw and kilmonger could work, I don't think M'Baku nwould team up with outside help because he is an isolationists and wants to traditional Wakanda. Klaw and Hunter could work though. Or hunter and kilmonger. Or masters of evil would be the coolest ad it'd multiple villains for T'Challa to beat down which would be a great feat under his belt and separates him from other heroes since they really only had one villain they would fight in their solo's initially. Butbto answer your question his villains should challenge him physically and intellectually because he is a genius and he need's to glex his mind as well as his muscles. He should ideally showcase three fronts. Strategy, h2h and tech. Who is the black panther nails all 3. So something like that

Plus it sets the tone that Wakanda is not to be f*cked with early on and further that point of then repelling Thanos army early on and then if the do the SWaD arc

Offline Blanks

• Publishing my own comics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2016, 05:32:08 pm »
Maybe he'll be a villainous Vibraxus.

I kid, I kid!

Or do I?

Offline White Tiger

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2016, 05:21:35 am »
Maybe he'll be a villainous Vibraxus.

I kid, I kid!

Or do I?

Or Nehzno...

Besides that, I can't see MBJ as a villain. Not yet, anyway.