Author Topic: Micheal B Jordan the villain in the Black Panther movie!?  (Read 6025 times)

Offline Kimoyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Micheal B Jordan the villain in the Black Panther movie!?
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2016, 11:56:48 am »
I don't think I'd want Killmonger as the primary villian in the first BP solo.  I'd hate to have it end with some sort of Pyrrhic victory.  I suppose it could be said that Civil War was such a victory exceptionally done, but I would keep N'Jadaka on ice until a series was established, unless of course they intend to have T'Challa whip that a$&, decisively, once and for all!   8)

Peace,

Mont

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2016, 04:18:31 pm »
I don't think I'd want Killmonger as the primary villian in the first BP solo.  I'd hate to have it end with some sort of Pyrrhic victory.  I suppose it could be said that Civil War was such a victory exceptionally done, but I would keep N'Jadaka on ice until a series was established, unless of course they intend to have T'Challa whip that a$&, decisively, once and for all!   8)

Peace,

Mont

You know what i really want to see? I want to see a scene where Killmonger Bursts in and is like "T'Challa! it is I, Kilmonger, True Leader of the Panther tribe, and ruler of Wakanda your bett-" * Bp Flying knees him in the face* Bp: "Quiet fool"...

Offline True Father 7

• Honorary Wakandan
  • The maker the owner the cream of the planet earth
    • View Profile
    • True's myspace page
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2016, 07:18:41 pm »
http://collider.com/black-panther-michael-b-jordan-marvel/

What, they going to kill off Klaw in the first 10 mins like they did Crossbones?

Not necessarily. He could be a recurring villain that is finally killed in Black Panther 3.

Must be a new villain because can't be Kilmonger

...why "can't" he be?  Height?  ???

that and just overall build plus age

He's too young to be Killmonger (Chadwick is older)?  ??? He can be any age they say his character is, same as Chadwick. Plus Hardy is much shorter than Bale was in The Dark Knight Rises yet thanks to movie magic he appeared to tower over him. Build? Have you seen how built he is in Creed?

and I'd rather someone darker that you could make an African accent more credible.

...what?

Lets learn from the Halle Berry as Storm mistake.

...what? Jordan is light skinned to you?

I would really like to see Wesley Snipes in the movies in some shape or form being that he was attached to a BP film coming out for so long

Fancastings aren't happening. Jordan's here. Sorry. Now whether he's playing Killmonger. That I'll give you, but I think he is. Again we'll see. Interesting to know your reasons against though.

Goodness, I believe Boseman is pushing 40 and Jordan is in his twenties? I saw Jordan in Creed, he was a light or middleweight, Kilmonger is clearly a heavy weight. Jordan is very much lighter than Lypita or Boseman or any African that I know. Good grief
"Don't count the days, make the days count"-Muhammad Ali

Offline The Evasive 1

• View Profile
    • My Space Page
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2016, 02:02:53 pm »
http://collider.com/black-panther-michael-b-jordan-marvel/

What, they going to kill off Klaw in the first 10 mins like they did Crossbones?

Not necessarily. He could be a recurring villain that is finally killed in Black Panther 3.

Must be a new villain because can't be Kilmonger

...why "can't" he be?  Height?  ???

that and just overall build plus age

He's too young to be Killmonger (Chadwick is older)?  ??? He can be any age they say his character is, same as Chadwick. Plus Hardy is much shorter than Bale was in The Dark Knight Rises yet thanks to movie magic he appeared to tower over him. Build? Have you seen how built he is in Creed?

and I'd rather someone darker that you could make an African accent more credible.

...what?

Lets learn from the Halle Berry as Storm mistake.

...what? Jordan is light skinned to you?

I would really like to see Wesley Snipes in the movies in some shape or form being that he was attached to a BP film coming out for so long

Fancastings aren't happening. Jordan's here. Sorry. Now whether he's playing Killmonger. That I'll give you, but I think he is. Again we'll see. Interesting to know your reasons against though.

Goodness, I believe Boseman is pushing 40 and Jordan is in his twenties? I saw Jordan in Creed, he was a light or middleweight, Kilmonger is clearly a heavy weight. Jordan is very much lighter than Lypita or Boseman or any African that I know. Good grief
Well, we know part of the reason he got cast in this flick is he is  Coogler's boy. Plus he is recognizable to young movie fans right now. Isn't that how he got cast in Fantastic Four?

Offline Rurouni KJS

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2016, 09:12:56 pm »
I'm OK with the casting. He's a decent actor within his demonstrated range.

Question is whether he'll be right for the part, whatever it is. Marvel Studios has been batting dang near 1.000 on casting choices, IMO. Hope they keep it up

Offline BlackRodimus

• You got me straight trippin', boo.
    • View Profile
"don't fight the power, be the power" - Reginald Hudlin

Offline The Evasive 1

• View Profile
    • My Space Page
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2016, 04:13:25 pm »
Its official: He's Killmonger.

http://www.cinemablend.com/news/1537840/who-michael-b-jordan-and-lupita-nyongo-are-actually-playing-in-black-panther

http://time.com/4420739/black-panther-movie-cast/
I am not surprised at all. I remember hearing from some folks that they thought he would be the White Wolf. I kept telling folks that didn't even make sense and he would most likely be Killmonger. I should have bet some money on it...