Author Topic: "Flags of Our Fathers" should be an animated film  (Read 1728 times)

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
"Flags of Our Fathers" should be an animated film
« on: August 31, 2016, 05:34:13 am »
"Flags of Our Fathers" should be an animated film produced by Marvel in conjunction with Mr. Reggie.

I can see it being produced for DTV, but who knows, hopefully there could be a one-weekend theatrical release like what was done for Batman The Killing Joke.

It's got Black Panther, who of course is on a fan-awareness hot streak since the Civil War movie came out.  It's got Captain America, so that appeal should speak for itself.

Having Gabe Jones get to be animated for the first time (and of course, he's the POV character) would be a hoot.  (Or is that a howl?)   ;)

Depending on how many minutes the narrative was adapted to, there could even be additional material that wasn't in the original mini-series.

It would be great to see all the combat with Panther, Cap, and Nick Fury's Howling Commandos against the Red Skull's troops.

Who knows who the voice talent could be- but could it be possible for Mr. Boseman and Mr. Evans to reprise their roles?  Hmm..
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
Re: "Flags of Our Fathers" should be an animated film
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 05:52:48 am »
I wish Marvel took their animated movies as serious as DC does. Profits must just not be there.

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 07:24:24 am »
I wish Marvel took their animated movies as serious as DC does. Profits must just not be there.

The vision is not there!  We have to convince them!   :D  Let's do it!  Spread the word!
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline Kimoyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 08:45:13 pm »
"Flags of Our Fathers" should be an animated film produced by Marvel in conjunction with Mr. Reggie.

I can see it being produced for DTV, but who knows, hopefully there could be a one-weekend theatrical release like what was done for Batman The Killing Joke.

It's got Black Panther, who of course is on a fan-awareness hot streak since the Civil War movie came out.  It's got Captain America, so that appeal should speak for itself.

Having Gabe Jones get to be animated for the first time (and of course, he's the POV character) would be a hoot.  (Or is that a howl?)   ;)

Cosign!

Peace,

Mont

Depending on how many minutes the narrative was adapted to, there could even be additional material that wasn't in the original mini-series.

It would be great to see all the combat with Panther, Cap, and Nick Fury's Howling Commandos against the Red Skull's troops.

Who knows who the voice talent could be- but could it be possible for Mr. Boseman and Mr. Evans to reprise their roles?  Hmm..

Offline Blanks

• Publishing my own comics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2016, 04:40:40 am »
It would have to be revised to edit out or include Sam Jackson/Nick Fury since all animated and visual Fury' are of that incarnation.

But either way, I'm down.