Author Topic: Black Panther - Enter the Phoenix - Man you come right out of a X Men comic book  (Read 168391 times)

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
Re: Black Panther - Fists of Khonshu vs The Claws of Bast! aka Panther's Rage 2.0
« Reply #1035 on: October 03, 2020, 03:32:14 pm »
The tech he was using outside the vibranium web was all standard tech just JA gave them names. He used the energy dagger's, force push and hos claws, the web was new tech.

And Marc was powered by the ankh so whatever that was it allowed him to outfight IF, disable stranges power, control the hammer, take the power form ghost rider, etc. Basically he couldn't take T'Challas power because it's in his blood so he didn't look to be as dangerous as he was to the other Avenger's.

Basically the issue was something we all needed. T'Challa just straight up wrecking the antagonist in a undisputed, no speeches, no pyrrhic victory, just straight up, if you mess with T'Challa he is going to try and reason, but if you want the claws, your going to get the claws and your going to be broken at his feet and he is going to drop some savage lines too.

Very good response.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Marvell2100

• Wakandans United!
    • View Profile
Re: Black Panther - Fists of Khonshu vs The Claws of Bast! aka Panther's Rage 2.0
« Reply #1036 on: October 03, 2020, 07:06:11 pm »
This was hands down one of the best portrayals of T'Challa's skill set during the Coates era. Supreme is gonna love the MMA not to mention the tech feats. This is what the solo should have been giving us on a monthly basis.

Quoted for truth. Hands down this was about as close to Priest as you could get.

Now, with that said, this should never be just a one off. BP should be wrecking people like this on a regular basis.

Unlike, Coates, you don't water down BP to the threat level, you bring the threat to the level of BP. Even if BP lost the fight, Moon Knight would have been in terrible shape to do anything.

There is nothing that the last two issues of Coates run, not just that, his entire run can do that will ever compare to what Aaron has done with BP in 1 book.

But like I said, Aaron had better be consistent with his portrayals.
Black Panther. Bane of the Unfans.

Offline Booshman

• View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: October 04, 2020, 08:05:16 pm »
I legit couldn't think of the last time there was a clear-cut victory like that from BP since he one-shotted Karnak.

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: October 05, 2020, 05:01:34 am »
I legit couldn't think of the last time there was a clear-cut victory like that from BP since he one-shotted Karnak.

Don't forget the FF arc where he killed that wolf beast in arena combat. And slit the throat of the gangster in a nice savage manner.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: October 06, 2020, 02:32:14 pm »

Don't forget the FF arc where he killed that wolf beast in arena combat. And slit the throat of the gangster in a nice savage manner.

That was written by our own R to the H. Man T'Challa was stompin AIRBODY under the pen of R to the H.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: October 09, 2020, 11:48:50 am »
Tchalla putting that work in next week. Preview

Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: October 09, 2020, 06:10:52 pm »
Tchalla putting that work in next week. Preview

Jason Aaron is writing all kinds of circles and bullseyes, and a ton of other geometric shapes, around TurnCoates BP.
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: October 14, 2020, 12:44:52 pm »
I think this weeks Aengers was better written than last months. Tchalla stuff aside it was more entertaining
Reggie Hudlin-

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #1043 on: October 15, 2020, 07:43:28 am »
As the previews showed T'Challa was in command of the situation every step of the way.

These last two pages beg the question... Will we see T'Challa the Black Panther handle Wolverine comparable to how he did with Moon Knight and even deal with the Phoenix in a similar fashion as he did with Khonshu?
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: October 15, 2020, 08:32:21 am »
Wolverine is light work. BP moves to fast for him, as Hudlin has already shown.
Reggie Hudlin-

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: October 15, 2020, 11:05:26 am »
Wolverine is light work. BP moves to fast for him, as Hudlin has already shown.

It's not gonna be Wolverine vs BP [ which will result in Wolverine getting absolutely thrashed, as expected ]. They're going for THE PHOENIX.
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: October 15, 2020, 11:46:07 am »
That was a good issue, I am satisfied with the way JA treated T'Challa, how he had his voice captured and down pat.. a great read

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
ENTER THE PHOENIX

Marvel's solicitation for Jason Aaron and Javier Garrón's Avengers #41 teases a grim fate for some of Earth's Mightiest Heroes. The issue continues the "Enter The Phoenix" story arc, which sees the Phoenix Force pitting various beings from the Marvel Universe against each other in an attempt to find its new host. "All will be transformed. Not all will survive," the solicitation reads.

The cover of Avengers #41 also features a Phoenix-empowered version of Black Panther, who's wearing a flaming Phoenix crown and has gold-tipped claws, with a Phoenix emblem on his chest.

The Phoenix Force is a cosmic energy that grants its hosts immense power, which they use to either create or destroy life. It has had several hosts, chief among them being X-Men's Jean Grey. Avengers #39 will feature the origin of the first Phoenix host, who was a member of the Avengers 1,000,000 B.C.E. Moon Knight also recently wielded the Phoenix Force during the "Age of Khonshu" storyline, and Namor was revealed to still have a connection to it.

AVENGERS #41
JASON AARON (W) • JAVIER GARRÓN (A) • COVER BY LEINIL YU
DESIGN VARIANT COVER by Javier Garrón
CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY DUSTIN WEAVER
MARVEL VS. ALIEN VARIANT COVER BY LEINIL FRANCIS YU (see next post)
THE BATTLE TO DECIDE THE ALL-NEW PHOENIX CONTINUES!

Who will wield the power of the PHOENIX FORCE? A globe-spanning tournament is underway, under the direction of the firebird itself, pitting some of Marvel’s greatest heroes against their fiercest enemies and also against each other, giving each of them a taste of the awesome cosmic might that’s at stake. All will be transformed. Not all will survive.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Nice cover but I would like to see T'Challa rendered with his Black Panther mask on. Now will we see an epic Avengers tale with a powerful rendering of T'Challa the Black Panther or some good old fashioned X Men shenanigans? You all remember how well things went for Jim Kelly I assume.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
MARVEL VS. ALIEN VARIANT COVER BY LEINIL FRANCIS YU

Now this should be next summers major cross over event.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 12:04:26 pm by Ture »

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
ENTER THE PHOENIX

Marvel's solicitation for Jason Aaron and Javier Garrón's Avengers #41 teases a grim fate for some of Earth's Mightiest Heroes. The issue continues the "Enter The Phoenix" story arc, which sees the Phoenix Force pitting various beings from the Marvel Universe against each other in an attempt to find its new host. "All will be transformed. Not all will survive," the solicitation reads.

The cover of Avengers #41 also features a Phoenix-empowered version of Black Panther, who's wearing a flaming Phoenix crown and has gold-tipped claws, with a Phoenix emblem on his chest.

The Phoenix Force is a cosmic energy that grants its hosts immense power, which they use to either create or destroy life. It has had several hosts, chief among them being X-Men's Jean Grey. Avengers #39 will feature the origin of the first Phoenix host, who was a member of the Avengers 1,000,000 B.C.E. Moon Knight also recently wielded the Phoenix Force during the "Age of Khonshu" storyline, and Namor was revealed to still have a connection to it.

AVENGERS #41
JASON AARON (W) • JAVIER GARRÓN (A) • COVER BY LEINIL YU
DESIGN VARIANT COVER by Javier Garrón
CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY DUSTIN WEAVER
MARVEL VS. ALIEN VARIANT COVER BY LEINIL FRANCIS YU (see next post)
THE BATTLE TO DECIDE THE ALL-NEW PHOENIX CONTINUES!

Who will wield the power of the PHOENIX FORCE? A globe-spanning tournament is underway, under the direction of the firebird itself, pitting some of Marvel’s greatest heroes against their fiercest enemies and also against each other, giving each of them a taste of the awesome cosmic might that’s at stake. All will be transformed. Not all will survive.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Nice cover but I would like to see T'Challa rendered with his Black Panther mask on. Now will we see an epic Avengers tale with a powerful rendering of T'Challa the Black Panther or some good old fashioned X Men shenanigans? You all remember how well things went for Jim Kelly I assume.

Lashleys phoenix BP still reigns as supreme champion