Author Topic: BLACK PANTHER'S AVENGERS  (Read 348327 times)

Offline Emperorjones

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: September 01, 2022, 02:01:59 pm by Emperorjones »

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: BLACK PANTHER'S AVENGERS - One Million BC Black Panther Killed! (NO SHOCKER!)
« Reply #1246 on: September 01, 2022, 05:26:59 pm »
Rematch of the century would be between T'Challa and Steve. Not Sam who has never fought T'Challa and had no business even thinking of trying to stack up against him

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: BLACK PANTHER'S AVENGERS - One Million BC Black Panther Killed! (NO SHOCKER!)
« Reply #1247 on: September 05, 2022, 09:14:11 am »
This is why the Coates' era and Ridley's epilogue, when critiqued in the near future, will be seen as the nadir of Black Panther comic books in the modern age. With the exception of Aaron's Black Panther in Avengers Coates has infected just about every iteration of the Black Panther no matter who takes the helm as writer. The good news is based on the upcoming previews Ridley shouldn't be around much longer.

Back to the poorly and inaccurately described rematch of the century. Black Panther vs Captain Falcon. There's only one Captain America and his his name is Steve Rogers.

But to let Sam tell it...

Do this... all damn day... with T'Challa? Surely you jest Mr. Wilson.

All this passing of the mantle be damned, that goes in perpetuity for T'Challa. The Falcon is tops for Sam.

These previews speak volumes at how they are jobbering T'Challa the Black Panther. What's next, an avian assault that shreds the Black Panther's habit enough for Sam to knock T'Challa out with a punch while explaining the Wakandan flock under his influence had their talons enriched by vibranium for generations. Yea, it can get that stupid. Remember the Black Panther for all intents and purposes is still mired in the Coatesverse.

Could you imagine if Sam was fighting Steve?
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #1248 on: September 06, 2022, 05:03:56 pm »
This is why the Coates' era and Ridley's epilogue, when critiqued in the near future, will be seen as the nadir of Black Panther comic books in the modern age. With the exception of Aaron's Black Panther in Avengers Coates has infected just about every iteration of the Black Panther no matter who takes the helm as writer. The good news is based on the upcoming previews Ridley shouldn't be around much longer.

Back to the poorly and inaccurately described rematch of the century. Black Panther vs Captain Falcon. There's only one Captain America and his his name is Steve Rogers.

But to let Sam tell it...

Do this... all damn day... with T'Challa? Surely you jest Mr. Wilson.

All this passing of the mantle be damned, that goes in perpetuity for T'Challa. The Falcon is tops for Sam.

These previews speak volumes at how they are jobbering T'Challa the Black Panther. What's next, an avian assault that shreds the Black Panther's habit enough for Sam to knock T'Challa out with a punch while explaining the Wakandan flock under his influence had their talons enriched by vibranium for generations. Yea, it can get that stupid. Remember the Black Panther for all intents and purposes is still mired in the Coatesverse.

Could you imagine if Sam was fighting Steve?

This? Is IMMENSELY STUPID AND DISRESPECTFUL. Sam wouldn't be stupid and disrespectful towards T'Challa, and T'Challa wouldn't deal with Sam himself, under these circumstances...unless it was via tech comm as relayed directly by a squadron of Hatut Zeraze as they surrounded Sam. If Sam got sparky? ZAP!! Transporter beam from one of Wakanda's lower priority suborbital satellites instantly removes Sam from Wakanda and deposits him safe and sound back on the block of his apartment...back in New York. Easy money. Even if Sam was tangling with the Hatut Zeraze? ZAP!! Same beam transports all of them to Sam's block, Hatut Zeraze activates teleporter to nearest Wakandan XFZ [ exfil zone ] and ZAP the Hatut Zeraze are back in Wakanda. Just like that.

Stop. It. Ridley.

Sam should hotbox with Silver Sable, The Winter Guard, or somebody like that. If it HAS TO BE Sam examining the whole movement back to The Motherland and Wakanda specifically? This plot should involve Moses Magnum getting nefarious, and feature Sam, Ridley's new character whateverhisnameis, and have KASPER COLE AS THE AMERICAN PANTHER OR DUMA FEDHA..."SILVER CHEETAH"...THE CORRECT NAME FOR THE TITLE OF THE BLACK PANTHER SPIRITUAL SYSTEM MISCALLED "WHITE TIGER" FOR THE LONGEST TIME as the stand in for T'Challa.

And oh yeah. Howazabout showing that Moses is in league with Makabaru Bwana ya Hofu...Makabaru Lord of Fear, miscalled by The West by the name of BARON MACABRE [ the West mispronounced his name "MAKABARU" as "MACABRE" ]...with a heavy upgrade to his power and a distinctly horrific slant to his plans. Like bringing we Afrakans in the "diaspora" back to the Motherland only to get our souls harvested by Makabaru in order to enhance his power, and simultaneously besmear Wakanda's name with a true and legit international horror story incident which would spark hostile relations with the USA, NAFTA and The Western Powers of Europe. And then? We could see Kasper and Sam team up with Zawaviri and an elite squadron of the HZ..."Izimpisi Zethunzi", the "Shadow Wolves"... to take down Moses, Makabaru and the army of undead including the horrifying Obayifo...Vampire/Witches of Alkebulan folklore that I first ran across in tales from Ghana. This Obayifo part alone? Could show that Wakanda has loooong had ultra elite vampire and undead destroyers who are warriors, sorcerors, wizards, witches, seers, etc in The Shadow Wolves and the long awaited return of The Midnight Angels. No BLADE or DR. VOODOO needed [ especially with Mendinao and shady Zawaviri hanging around ]. T'Challa...the one, true Black Panther...has an incredible Rogues' Gallery. Delve into them, enhance them, and unleash them.

See? I did that in only a few seconds. And I'm not even getting paid by Marvel to tank T'Challa.

Stop. It. Ridley.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2022, 03:14:36 pm by supreme illuminati »
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: BLACK PANTHER'S AVENGERS
« Reply #1249 on: September 07, 2022, 04:57:32 am »
This isnt Ridley. This is taking place in Sam's solo series.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: September 07, 2022, 03:13:10 pm »
This isnt Ridley. This is taking place in Sam's solo series.

Even worse. That means the buffoonery is transmissable.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: September 07, 2022, 03:54:24 pm »
This was Tochi, the guy who wrote the most recent retelling of T'Challas origins. Who decided to focus more on Hunter, change challenge due again to cheapen T'Challas Ascension (gotta say Narcisse has the best telling that shows how powerful T'Challa is) And then retold the FF meeting Which was... Just dumb.

Forcing Shuri into a story and feeling this overwhelming need for MCU synergy and giving her something to do... At T'Challas expense. Instead of outsmarting and soloing them Shuri invites them without T'Challas knowledge and he uses the force push on them. Tactical planning and strategy gone.

Frankly the guy has no business doing anything BP related and having Sam fighting T'Challa and the articles hyping this fight as something special is just insulting to T'Challa

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: September 19, 2022, 02:02:31 pm »
This was Tochi, the guy who wrote the most recent retelling of T'Challas origins. Who decided to focus more on Hunter, change challenge due again to cheapen T'Challas Ascension (gotta say Narcisse has the best telling that shows how powerful T'Challa is) And then retold the FF meeting Which was... Just dumb.

Forcing Shuri into a story and feeling this overwhelming need for MCU synergy and giving her something to do... At T'Challas expense. Instead of outsmarting and soloing them Shuri invites them without T'Challas knowledge and he uses the force push on them. Tactical planning and strategy gone.

Frankly the guy has no business doing anything BP related and having Sam fighting T'Challa and the articles hyping this fight as something special is just insulting to T'Challa

Christopher Priest wrote the dopest Sam Wilson of all time.

Reginald Hudlin wrote the dopest LUKE CAGE of all time.

Tochi? Stop it. I didn't even read BP or most anything Marvel related, and I'm glad for the decision. Simply extrapolating from our
Brother Ezyo's concise but potent post above is sufficient to underscore the correctness of my decision.

Sigh.

Is there anything that Marvel's putting out that's worth anything? Howzabout Iron Fist? Avengers? Daredevil? X-Men?
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: BLACK PANTHER'S AVENGERS - T'Challa vs Sam: Friends No More.
« Reply #1253 on: September 28, 2022, 10:06:36 am »
This is what I mean that Anti Afrakan Machine. If T'Challa comes out alive then he won't be clean!

Picking up where we last left off...

Sam gets saved by the new Green Falcon and suits up as Captain Falcon only to confronted by a Wakandan entourage led by Shuri. Let's read what the soon to be new queen and cinematic Black Panther has to say.

We interrupt this comic for the following public service announcement.

And now back to our regularly scheduled comic book.

There you have it. Not friends and surprisingly not the beat down I thought might happen. The fact still remains that what the writers and Marvel are doing to T'Challa is deplorable and unacceptable.

So Hunter the White Wolf is Mohanndan?!? And is now Captain Falcon's arch enemy?!?

Offline JRCarter

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: October 05, 2022, 08:52:55 am »
Captain America Has a Hidden Grudge Against Wakanda

https://www.cbr.com/sam-wilson-wakanda-captain-america-problem-marvel/

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: October 07, 2022, 01:02:14 pm »
Captain America Has a Hidden Grudge Against Wakanda

https://www.cbr.com/sam-wilson-wakanda-captain-america-problem-marvel/

I explained in my fanfic why Wakanda didn't step in to intervene fully with the European, Arabic and Asian enslavement of our people...a rather obvious explanation, imo. In my fanfic ACT called "SOME SECRETS REVEALED", D'Ciggs...T'Challa's actual blood half brother...said the following to The Esteemed Panther, Uncle Syan The Swift:

"...Even though our Western and continental Alkebulan miscalled African brethren may never understand or forgive our decision? This exact same reality is why we never entirely exterminated even the vestigial beginnings of what became the multilayered enslavement and trade of prisoners of war. Various Inter and intragalactic, inter and intradimensional threats...including gods and godlike beings from other dimensions, timelines and realities... benefited from this trade, not just the heinous groups on this planet. While Wakanda could defeat each of these threats singly, paired or tripled in multilateral unity against Wakanda...not even we can say with great condidence that we asthe primary defenders of Earth itself could face and overcome the unfettered combination of all the forces of our foes in every reality being aimed at us, all at once. And even if we overcame such opposition...which I firmly believe we would...the victory could be more Pyrrhic than Bashenga in nature..."

Does this kinda thing make sense to anyone else? Was anyone else thinking along these lines?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2022, 04:50:43 pm by supreme illuminati »
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #1256 on: October 10, 2022, 04:36:39 pm »
COMMUNITY COMMITMENT

HELPING HIS FELLOW AFRAKAN (SO CALLED BLACK) HERO. (it wasn't Red Bull that gave the Falcon wings)

SOCIAL CONSCIOUSNESS

FIGHTING THE KLU KLUX KLAN

DEALING WITH APARTHEID

So it never made sense to me that Wakanda would not intervene in the slave trades of the Asians, Arabs, Europeans and their collaborators that sought to enslave Afrakans. In the comic book universe it could have even been written that they helped to prevent these millennia long atrocities. To write such a story would require courage and vision and thus...

The double standard inflicted on Black Panther is not only ridiculous but insulting. Was Superman ever condemned for not saving Jewish people by preventing the Holocaust?

Was Wonder Woman and her nation of Themyscira on Paradise Island ever reprimanded for not intervening in the Roman persecution of the Christians? Did her Amazons get chastised for not preventing the brutality women suffered?

Was Storm ever shamed for not preventing Hurricane Katrina which caused over 1,800 fatalities and $125 billion in damage in New Orleans during late August 2005?

SO HANDS OFF THE BACK PANTHER!

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #1257 on: November 03, 2022, 09:13:38 pm »
Marvel's Avengers Adds New Black Panther Comic Outfit
By MARC DESCHAMPS

Over the last few months, Marvel's Avengers has released a number of new outfits based on designs from the comics. Developer Crystal Dynamics has added a mix of beloved and obscure costumes, some of which only appeared once or twice in the comics. The latest addition to the game falls in the latter category with a design based on T'Challa's appearance in Black Panther vol. 4 #19. The 2006 comic featured a Light Armor design used by the Panther in battle against Dr. Doom. The video game version is not a perfect replica of the Scot Eaton design, but the influence is clear.

The design was revealed by the game's official Twitter account, and can be found in the Tweet embedded below.

It's interesting to see how Crystal Dynamics continues to find more obscure designs to add to the game! With the exception of Kamala Khan, most of the playable characters in Marvel's Avengers have been around for several decades. In that time, these characters have seen a lot of costume revisions, some of which lasted for a bit, while others merely showed up in an issue or two. When video games like Marvel's Avengers add these types of costumes, it's a fun way of nodding at the history of these characters, and could inspire newcomers to seek out some back issues!

Of course, a lot of Marvel's Avengers fans would prefer to see more substantial content added to the game. Crystal Dynamics is still working on adding the Winter Soldier as the next playable character, but no release date has been announced, as of this writing. Hopefully, fans won't be kept waiting too much longer to see Bucky added, but until then they'll have to settle for the current playable roster!

Marvel's Avengers is currently available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Google Stadia, and PC. You can check out all of our previous coverage of the game right here.

Have you checked out Marvel's Avengers? Do you plan on snagging the new Black Panther outfit? Let us know in the comments or share your thoughts directly on Twitter at @Marcdachamp to talk all things gaming!

https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/marvels-avengers-black-panther-comic-outfit-ps4-ps5-xbox/

Black Panther Just Got a Severe Reality Check from Two of His Closest Allies
BY NICHOLAS BROOKS

T'Challa has always been a man who was sure of the choices he made or was at least confident that he could always find a solution. However, even though it seemed like nothing could break the proud hero, there are things that could shake T'Challa to his core and leave him fractured and lost. This has been more evident in the current comic series, especially in Black Panther #11 (by John Ridley, German Peralta, Ceci De La Cruz and VC's Joe Sabino), where even his closest friends are calling him out.

During this particular comic run, T'Challa has endured heavy losses to his way of life. This has included him losing the role of King of Wakanda once the nation became a democracy. Even when he had to save Wakanda from attackers, being its hero once again, his past took the satisfaction of victory away. It was revealed that he had sleeper Wakandan agents placed in the world, breaching the trust of his allies should the truth come to light. But once it had, no one wanted to be around him -- and this has changed T'Challa in more ways than even he realized.

Perhaps the biggest blow to T'Challa was that he lost his position as a king. However, the pain of that loss had nothing to do with the power he gained but more so that he could no longer make choices for the good of his people. Granted, there were still aspects of his lifestyle that he enjoyed, but now he has to contend with putting faith in the people when he would rather carry the weight of their struggles himself. As a result, he feels purposeless and unable to defend his home as he's no longer seen as a hero among his people.

To make matters worse, his past of integrating sleeper agents around the world has weighed heavily on him as these choices led to the deaths of two close friends and only helped to further fracture the nation. On a personal level, being confronted with his shady choices also forced him to be pushed away from his closest friends as they no longer saw him as the benevolent ruler he was but rather an untrusting man who had no faith in anyone but himself. Now that he has nothing and no one, T'Challa has been unsure of his place in the world for most of the run.

T'Challa has always been relatively skilled with concealing his attitude and emotions, but with recent events, he's found it harder to hide his feelings. For example, when these new attackers took over internet data structures around the world, advocating peace with nonlethal actions, T'Challa wasn't against their intentions completely. This put him at odds with Captain America, whose ideals push him to believe that peace shouldn't be forced on people as it defeats the purpose of it. This eventually led Steve to believe that T'Challa's life of royal privilege may have clouded his perspective on the matter.

When T'Challa confided his pain to his sister, Shuri, she replied with a feeling of disgust rather than pity. The reason for this was that she knew he was better than his actions, and the only reason he felt this way was that he was in his head for far too long. On both sides of the spectrum, these examples of tough love show that The Avengers and Shuri care for T'Challa and aren't afraid to tell him what he needs to hear versus what he wants to hear. That said, the truth of T'Challa's actions could potentially force him to face more struggles before things get better. But hopefully, his friends will help remind him he's not completely alone.

https://www.cbr.com/black-panther-captain-america-shuri-reality-check-marvel/

Both the writing and the artwork are horrible renderings of T'Challa the Black Panther.