Author Topic: Black Panther's Agents of Wakanda  (Read 99645 times)

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Black Panther's Agents of Wakanda
« Reply #795 on: October 20, 2019, 06:32:57 am »
MCU most certainly, as for the comics... there is a certain mutant woman that occupies that space for now. I wonder if they'll break up again if the Krakoa goes to war with Wakanda?

I'm wonder if Hickman has gained complete control over Storm? It seems like he's been given the total reigns over mutants in MU.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #796 on: October 20, 2019, 10:16:55 am »
MCU most certainly, as for the comics... there is a certain mutant woman that occupies that space for now. I wonder if they'll break up again if the Krakoa goes to war with Wakanda?

I'm wonder if Hickman has gained complete control over Storm? It seems like he's been given the total reigns over mutants in MU.

Good point Kip. I think Coates' status may make Hickman amendable to Storm being apart of Black Panther's world. The question is what kind of relationship will they have? Ideally they could serve as the bridge between human and mutant kind. All kinds of stories could be derived from their attempts to unite these two factions.
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #797 on: October 21, 2019, 05:18:24 am »
There is also a very good chance they just let Coates finish out his five years and it simply won't make narrative since what is going on in BP vs Hickman's stuff. It has been very disconnected from the get go.

I mean hell, we just now maybe sorta figured out all this stuff is happening back in Secret Empire time table.

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: October 21, 2019, 06:17:10 am »
There is also a very good chance they just let Coates finish out his five years and it simply won't make narrative since what is going on in BP vs Hickman's stuff. It has been very disconnected from the get go.

I mean hell, we just now maybe sorta figured out all this stuff is happening back in Secret Empire time table.

Yeah it's pretty much the perfect excuse to have them separate once it's all done. I mean whatever I don't care that the run is so far out of continuity because all it would finish mess up the good stuff happening now, but it's really dumb and doesn't make sense why he is doing the past stuff

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #799 on: October 22, 2019, 04:55:39 am »
AoW is likely just a 6, maybe 8 issue mini unless Zub has a dedicated fan base that sticks around his books.

So enjoy it while you can! I will anyway

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: October 23, 2019, 06:03:09 am »
AoW is likely just a 6, maybe 8 issue mini unless Zub has a dedicated fan base that sticks around his books.

So enjoy it while you can! I will anyway

The numbers for issue 2 will be critical. If it's rise numbers then it will be likely 6. If it's like say 25k? Then maybe it can get to 12 issues or more if it stabilizes quickly like rise

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #801 on: October 24, 2019, 01:30:00 pm »

BLACK PANTHER AND THE AGENTS OF WAKANDA #5
JIM ZUB (W) • SCOTT EATON (A) • Cover by DAVID NAKAYAMA AUG198980
Variant cover by ADAM WARREN AUG198982
MARVELS X VARIANT COVER BY MICO SUAYAN AUG198981
An old S.H.I.E.L.D. cache of experimental technology is a ticking time bomb the Agents of Wakanda need to defuse — but only if they get there before DEADPOOL! Time for a rematch between the King of Wakanda and the Merc with a Mouth! And adding more fuel to fire — the return of the Livewires!

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #802 on: November 09, 2019, 01:02:10 pm »

Black Panther and his hand-picked team are our first line of defense on Earth, in space, or even in other realities. They’re operatives of the unimaginable – They’re Agents of Wakanda. In this issue – a new mission begins! A disturbing galactic experiment has been waiting, growing…Can the Agents of Wakanda stop its encroaching danger before it’s too late? Strap on your spacesuits, True Believers! This one’s shootin’ for the moon!

Written by Jim Zub
Art by Lan Medina
Cover by Jorge Molina
Page Count 23 Pages
Release Date November 13 2019

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #803 on: November 09, 2019, 01:06:10 pm »