Author Topic: Black Panther - Sovereign Supreme... BLACK PANTHER'S QUEST  (Read 53279 times)

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: Black Panther - Sovereign Supreme
« Reply #585 on: August 21, 2018, 02:17:33 pm »
CvilleWakandan dropped the prose, I'll deliver the art for November's Solicits.

Insults abound in November. In GHOST PANTHER we get this nonsense - stripped of his kingdom, Prince TíChalla of Wakanda becomes a stunt performer under an assumed nameÖuntil a tragic accident and a sinister deal give him the power he needs to free his people! Free his people from what... again? Same moronic, redundant and unnecessary storytelling. Next we have SHURI with - The king of Wakanda has been missing for weeks. Now, his little sister is tired of waiting. Itís time for Shuri ó with a little help from Storm of the X-Men ó to go save her brother for what must be the millionth time. But Wakanda expects the princess to take the throne ó and the Panther mantle ó once again. Can Wakanda survive without a Black Panther? Can Shuri? Can we survive another failed derailment of the Black Panther mythos?

BLACK PANTHER #6 and BLACK PANTHER VS. DEADPOOL #2 (of 5) are wait and see.
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: August 21, 2018, 05:17:41 pm »
The things you've highlighted I noticed as well. At least Ghost rider is part of some stunt event. It wont matter long term.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #587 on: August 21, 2018, 05:31:38 pm »
The things you've highlighted I noticed as well. At least Ghost rider is part of some stunt event. It wont matter long term.
True. It seems like there is very little to no effort in character evolution, plot development or sense of integration. Just a couple of people at their day jobs, being poorly supervised, doing the very minimal just to get by. Comic books deserve better, the Black Panther deserves better.

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: August 21, 2018, 05:37:52 pm »
Speaking of deserving better, Panthers Quest starts on September 23rd. Here is the first two episode descriptions provided by a poster on CBR

Sunday, Sept. 23
 Original Series - Series Premiere on Disney XD
 Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther's Quest "Shadow of Atlantis, Part One"
 (9:00 - 9:30 P.M. EST)
 Black Panther and the Avengers must defend New York City from an invasion of monsters.
 TV-Y7 FV

Original Series - Episode Premiere on Disney XD
 Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther's Quest "Shadow of Atlantis, Part Two"
 (9:30 - 10:00 P.M. EST)
 Black Panther and the Avengers battle to stop the invasion of New York.
 TV-Y7 FV

Sunday, Sept. 30
 Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther's Quest "Into the Deep"
 Black Panther and his sister Shuri undertake a dangerous mission to sneak into the undersea kingdom of Atlantis.
 TV-Y7 FV
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #589 on: August 21, 2018, 05:51:58 pm »
Speaking of deserving better, Panthers Quest starts on September 23rd. Here is the first two episode descriptions provided by a poster on CBR

Sunday, Sept. 23
 Original Series - Series Premiere on Disney XD
 Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther's Quest "Shadow of Atlantis, Part One"
 Black Panther and the Avengers must defend New York City from an invasion of monsters.
 TV-Y7 FV

Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther's Quest "Shadow of Atlantis, Part Two"
 (9:30 - 10:00 P.M. EST)
 Black Panther and the Avengers battle to stop the invasion of New York.
 TV-Y7 FV

Sunday, Sept. 30
 Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther's Quest "Into the Deep"
 Black Panther and his sister Shuri undertake a dangerous mission to sneak into the undersea kingdom of Atlantis.
 TV-Y7 FV

This... I'm looking forward to. It seems that Redjack and I are on the same vibe about Namor. I think the Sub Mariner would make an excellent antagonist in the Black Panther sequel because Wakanda can show off a whole new set of tech never before seen in the MCU. Thanks for sharing CvilleWakandan.

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: August 21, 2018, 06:27:40 pm »
More info from SDCC on Black Panther cartoon.

https://www.cbr.com/sdcc-2018-marvel-animation-panel/
Reggie Hudlin-

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #591 on: August 21, 2018, 08:19:31 pm »

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: August 29, 2018, 08:23:20 am »

This... I'm looking forward to. It seems that Redjack and I are on the same vibe about Namor. I think the Sub Mariner would make an excellent antagonist in the Black Panther sequel because Wakanda can show off a whole new set of tech never before seen in the MCU. Thanks for sharing CvilleWakandan.

Agreed.

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #593 on: August 29, 2018, 03:39:25 pm »
CvilleWakandan dropped the prose, I'll deliver the art for November's Solicits.

Insults abound in November. In GHOST PANTHER we get this nonsense - stripped of his kingdom, Prince TíChalla of Wakanda becomes a stunt performer under an assumed nameÖuntil a tragic accident and a sinister deal give him the power he needs to free his people! Free his people from what... again? Same moronic, redundant and unnecessary storytelling. Next we have SHURI with - The king of Wakanda has been missing for weeks. Now, his little sister is tired of waiting. Itís time for Shuri ó with a little help from Storm of the X-Men ó to go save her brother for what must be the millionth time. But Wakanda expects the princess to take the throne ó and the Panther mantle ó once again. Can Wakanda survive without a Black Panther? Can Shuri? Can we survive another failed derailment of the Black Panther mythos?

BLACK PANTHER #6 and BLACK PANTHER VS. DEADPOOL #2 (of 5) are wait and see.

Would ANY of the craptastic insults to BP be in existence of our own R to the H, Priest, Redjack, Ture, myself or any other HEFfas...hell anyone who actually likes and respects the BP for real [ especially if that person is an ACTUAL Afrikan instead of a brilliant House Negro very lightly sauteed in psuedoBlackness like Trump's Negro Collaborator, Traitor Nutless Chronicler, Turncoat Negro Creator, Ta Nehisi Coates aka He Who Created T'Chumpa The Bland Panther, King of Suckaville ]? No?

Bounce on The Bland Panther. Support actually Black writers who write actually good stories, regardless of the medium. And support good Black Businesses. Be ready to literally fight with everything you got, for as long as we need to fight AND WIN in every arena for any and all of these. Done.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: Black Panther - Sovereign Supreme... BLACK PANTHER'S QUEST
« Reply #594 on: August 31, 2018, 01:21:51 pm »
Let's Go!!!

Season Premiere Preview Marvelís Avengers: Black Panther's Quest on Disney XD

And this too further whet your appetite.

BLACK PANTHER GETS ANIMATED IN FIRST LOOK AT NEW DISNEY XD ANIMATED SERIES

After clawing his way through box office records earlier this year, the king of Wakanda is set to star in an animated series on Disney XD. While technically the fifth season of Disneyís Avengers Assemble series, the latest iteration of the series gets a Black Panther slant along with a new title Ė Marvelís Avengers: Black Pantherís Quest.

Yahoo revealed an exclusive look at the series with a trailer that depicts Black Pantherís relationship with the Avengers, and introduces his sister, Shuri, who broke out earlier this year following her portrayal by Letitia Wright in Ryan Cooglerís film.

ďMy jungle. My country,Ē Black Panther says at the end of the trailer, and it looks like he means it. While Disney XDís Marvel shows often lean more towards comedy than the comics or even the film verisions, it looks like Black Pantherís serious personality, which comes the burden of being king, will be kept intact. The series looks to borrow numerous elements from the hit film, including the depiction of the Dora Milaje, Shuriís technological expertise, and a hip-hop influenced soundtrack. Elements from the comics, like the White Wolf, will also play a part in the series.

We interviewed the showís leading voice actors, James Mathis III (T'Challa) and Daisy Lightfoot (Shuri), where they shed light on the direction of the series and what theyíre bringing to these characters. For fans of Avengers Assemble, Black Panther Quest will see the return of previously seen allies, along with new threats as TíChalla and Shuri balance their royal responsibilities in Wakanda with the global protection that defines their position as Avengers.

Marvelís Avengers: Black Pantherís Quest will premiere on Disney XD on September 23rd at 9 p.m.

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/black-panther-gets-animated-in-first-look-at-new-disney-xd-animated-series

Offline Booshman

• View Profile
« Reply #595 on: August 31, 2018, 07:41:35 pm »
Looks good, but here's hoping the Shuri's (I'll call it) "snark" doesn't ruin too many moments, and she's overly snippy towards T'challa. I still loathe that new addition to her character. Even more than her being retconned as the technological genius in the family, and that trait being taken away from BP.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #596 on: September 02, 2018, 10:29:38 am »
Looks good, but here's hoping the Shuri's (I'll call it) "snark" doesn't ruin too many moments, and she's overly snippy towards T'challa. I still loathe that new addition to her character. Even more than her being retconned as the technological genius in the family, and that trait being taken away from BP.

I concur with your sentiments Booshman. Respect should be maintained and demonstrated for who and what T'Challa is. The movie was able to walk that "snark" line so hopefully the cartoon can follow through. I hope the cartoon will acknowledge T'Challa's genius and strategic acumen which the movie did not highlight. What I am getting from the previews is a good vibe for the feats the Black Panther will demonstrate during this animated iteration.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #597 on: September 11, 2018, 11:01:11 am »
The season premiere of Black Panther's Quest Sunday September 23 at 9pm on Disney XD

courtesy of Redjack

I've been asking to see the Black Panther in different environs for forever, now it looks like we are going to see a truly all purpose Black Panther. A Black Panther who doesn't have catch a ride in an Avengers Quinjet or being carried by a flying sidekick. I hope T'Challa is responsible for some of the tech. The artwork is excellent and thee movement of the Black Panther looks to make a statement. Watch out Anime.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #598 on: September 12, 2018, 07:23:12 pm »
Marvelís Avengers: Black Pantherís Quest

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #599 on: September 14, 2018, 02:00:14 pm »

courtesy of Redjack