Author Topic: BLACK PANTHER'S AVENGERS  (Read 350324 times)

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: BLACK PANTHER'S AVENGERS - Introducing Vibranium Man!
« Reply #1230 on: June 14, 2022, 07:12:10 am »
BLACK PANTHER is now STAR PANTHER!

Star Panther is a few heroes wrapped in one. He's part Black Panther, part Star-Lord, and part Superman. Thanks to his Vibranium armor keeping him alive, he somehow merged with the star King Killmonger threw him into, turning him into an all-new hero. Considering the power "of the white-hot heavens coursing through" his veins, the Multiversal Avengers just gained a powerful new ally in their quest to stop the Multiversal Masters of Evil.

full article
https://screenrant.com/black-panther-star-powers-vibranium-man-comics/

I was about to get hyped about STAR PANTHER, until I remembered ANOTHER ULTRA POWERFUL BRUTHA who is SUDDENLY on "hush-hush" and we hear nada about him as of late.

Anybody know what happend to The Blue Marvel? We don't need STAR PANTHER to replace him...in the same way that we don't need Shuri or any friggin-body-else [ including Blade or Sam Wilson Cap ] to replace T'Challa in the MCU. Instead? WE NEED ALL OF THEM TOGETHER.

It is tragic that T'Challa gets ideas thrown at him that too often devalue who he is at the core. Its like throwing s#&t at the wall and not even caring if it sticks.

T'Challa who gets shot into space as an infant by his parents to survive the destruction of his world at the hands of Killmonger. Growing up, T'Challa salvages the vibranium from the rocket that saved him to forge his own suit. Crawling on walls and shooting out vibranium-mesh webs, T'Challa is known as the Sky Spider. However, the destruction of this new world by Killmonger sees T'Challa's suit transforming to protect him, giving him armor and repulsors with T'Challa also creating an AI program. Unfortunately, T'Challa's next encounter with Killmonger saw the unimpressed villain throwing the Vibranium Man into a star. Cocooned inside his vibranium which protected him once more, T'Challa is subjected to all kinds of forces within the star before he's rescued by the former Ghost Rider Robbie Reyes who's now the All-Rider. Declaring himself the Star-Panther with brand new powers (and a cape), it seems as though the variant Black Panther is finally ready to "kill the Killmonger" after embodying Superman, Spider-Man, Iron Man, and Star-Lord all in one.
(taken from https://screenrant.com/multiverse-black-panther-is-5-heroes-one-epic-avenger-superman-spider-man-star-lord-iron-man/)

I'll leave us with what I think best sums up the situation. Take it away Batman.

Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Online Emperorjones

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: BLACK PANTHER'S AVENGERS - Introducing Vibranium Man!
« Reply #1231 on: June 15, 2022, 10:15:13 am »
Marvel reveals All-Out Avengers cover and teases more plot details

http://www.gamesradar.com/all-out-avengers/

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: BLACK PANTHER'S AVENGERS - BP Makes the Team in All out Avengers!
« Reply #1232 on: June 16, 2022, 09:30:30 am »

Announced earlier this year at Fan Expo Philadelphia, award winning novelist Derek Landy and artist Greg Land are collaborating on All-Out Avengers, a brand new Avengers title ongoing series coming in September that will “launch readers directly into the thrilling missions of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes.”

Joined by inker Jay Leisten and colorist Frank D’Armata, according to the official press release All-Out Avengers will find the team “knee deep in adventure with no setup, no explanations, and no time for questions!”

Written by award-winning novelist Derek Landy, known for his outstanding work in the recent CAPTAIN AMERICA & IRON MAN limited series, and drawn by Greg Land, the superstar artist who over the years has brought some of Marvel’s most memorable battles to life, ALL-OUT AVENGERS will start in the middle of the explosive action as it races to a shocking climax! From page one, panel one, the Avengers will be knee deep in adventure with no setup, no explanations, and no time for questions! Beware of whiplash as you discover more with the flip of each pulse-pounding page!

An alien attack. A missing piece of wormhole tech. A city warped, its citizens transformed into hideous creatures loyal to an Empress from the far side of the universe. And a certain Captain Marvel, looking to her fellow Avengers with murderous intent…

Landy teased what readers can expect:

“When Tom Brevoort approached me with this concept, I thought it was an inspired idea, a slice of creative genius, and also totally unworkable! But the chance to launch a new Avengers title, and the chance to write any character who’d ever BEEN an Avenger, was impossible for this particular Marvel fanboy to resist. Add in the fact that Tom wanted to get Greg Land on art and my fate was pretty much sealed.

The trick was to work within the confines inherent in the concept, but also to find a way to deliver what everyone would expect: a continuity of ideas and the development of an overarching storyline. I needed to find the hook that drags the reader from issue to issue, and I figured the best way to do that was to put the Avengers in the exact same situation as the reader: they are aware that this is happening, but they don’t know why…”

Artist Greg Land added:

“Having just finished up a nice run on the awesome Symbiote Spider-Man series of books, I wasn’t sure what would be next. Getting All-Out sounded like it would be good but I got really excited when I read the synopsis. After reading Derek’s script for #1, I knew it was going to be a fun and challenging project. All of the scripts so far have been full of interesting and cool scenes for our changing roster of Avengers. Hitting each issue in the middle of the action is a terrific story vehicle and gets us off running from the start. I hope everyone can see the excitement in the artwork and all-out action( pun intended). Along with my very talented buddies Jay Leisten and Frank D’Armata, we hope to give readers something to enjoy!”

Look for All-Out Avengers #1 to arrive in stores on Wednesday September 7, 2022.

Thanks for puttin' us down Emperorjones. Not to sure about the title "All Out" and without Aaron I wonder if the Black Panther will get any real shine or be relegated to the background and team support.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: BLACK PANTHER'S AVENGERS - THE NEXT BIG THING...
« Reply #1233 on: June 27, 2022, 09:18:00 am »
The Next Big Thing...

The Next Big Thing We Don't Need.

Is there any way the Black Panther should loose a fight with the Falcon? There isn't.  Less we forget Sam made this now famous statement about T'Challa.

Tochi Onyebuchi could really make a statement by showing T'Challa's superiority and his mastery of the art of fighting without fighting.

covers courtesy of CBR's XJlock

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: June 27, 2022, 10:49:19 am »
There basically a no win situation outside of a complete bead down to Sam by T'Challa, Which is unlikely because it's Sam's book and the dude writing it is the same dude who did BP Legends, which didn't do a lot of favors on retelling T'Challas origin. Just made Shuri been more of a parasite than she already has been turning into.

T'Challa likely won't curbstomp. And he looks bad if he stalemates and worse of he loses. Reinforcing that BS podcast where they claimed Shuri and Storm could outfight T'Challa.

That couple with Ewing's X-Men book where T'Challa and Storm are going to be in the same space and how much of a continuity junkoe he is, Ewing could potentially fall into the trap of following Ridleys latest shade fest Storm did to T'Challa, because Bast forbid ANYONE actually challenge Storm as a political leader and not pretend she is just the greatest ever and no one can challenge her because she is a political goddess.

I am worried for what's to come for T'Challa on the very near future. We need something to help T'Challa survive the coming s**t storm.

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #1235 on: July 13, 2022, 09:35:00 pm »
While I have little doubt that T'Challa the Black Panther will weather the upcoming storm, the forecast over the next eight months remains brutal. Here's a little pick me up... Avengers Unlimited team up between T'Challa and Thor in issue 2.

Avengers Unlimited Infinity Comic (2022) #2
Published: July 12, 2022
"The Black Ledger," Part Two: Next in the crossfire of the Avengers’ mysterious foe? God of Thunder Thor and Black Panther, King of Wakanda! Godlike power and the resources of an entire nation may not be enough to halt an attack from the deadly Tri-Sentinel!

https://www.marvel.com/comics/issue/103356/avengers_unlimited_infinity_comic_2022_2

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: BLACK PANTHER'S AVENGERS - A Black Panther/Blade Hybrid is Introduced!
« Reply #1236 on: July 25, 2022, 07:38:28 pm »

Upper left corner if you are looking. He's the guy with the swords.

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
Re: BLACK PANTHER'S AVENGERS - A Black Panther/Blade Hybrid is Introduced!
« Reply #1237 on: August 02, 2022, 01:48:26 pm »

Upper left corner if you are looking. He's the guy with the swords.

Awhile ago, I posted that I feared some fool would do this. We don't need a Blade Panther. We need BLADE and we need T'CHALLA THE BLACK PANTHER.

RedJack writes T'Challa

R to the H writes BLADE and/or CAGE

Priest writes Sam

Narcisse writes CAGE or BLADE...no AND involved.

But since they won't put RedJack on BP? And they're killin my hopes for Sam? And they won't even CONSIDER big uppin The Blue Marvel?  I'm still of this mind: "Outside of Iron Fist? Eff Marvel. I'm out."

And I'm really out.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group

A new Avengers preview reveals the death of the original Black Panther – a key piece of Marvel lore we haven't seen... until now. The original Black Panther (NAME) is part of the Stone Age Avengers team – until his death, which is revealed in the first issue of the upcoming The Avengers: 1,000,000 B.C. series by Jason Aaron and artists Kev Walker and Dean White. The new tale of this Prehistoric Avengers squad is supposed to reveal the "true" story of Thor's birth – but it starts on the dark note of Black Panther's death.

he Stone Age Avengers – years after their defeat of the mad Celestial called The Fallen – begins with a war for Earth between the Stone Age Avengers and the unholy union of the Frost Giants and Insectoid hordes of the Negative Zone. While the Avengers manage to hold the line (after seventy days and seventy nights of battle), the war does cost them the life of Black Panther, who succumbs to fatal injuries right after the Frost Giant Laufey finally gives up and retreats back to his realm.

Panther is mourned by his teammates – though Odin's sympathies are fleeting, seeing Panther as a mere mortal – even though he was the pinnacle of what a mortal can be.

Not much is known about the original Black Panther – his name has never been revealed and his back story is simply that of being the first Wakandan to realize the unique meteor rock (Vibranium) that crashed into the African nation had powerful properties. Now we know how he died in honor, in battle defending Earth, creating a proud legacy for every Black Panther to follow, thereafter.

Obviously, this is an old piece of Marvel history (newly being told), but it certainly resonates in a moment where a movie like Black Panther: Wakanda Forever is dealing with the real-life tragedy of a Black Panther (Chadwick Boseman) being gone.

full article here
https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/marvel-reveals-black-pantner-death-first-original-explained-avengers-bc/

Killing Black Panthers, specifically male, must be this years passion at Marvel. Bet you credits to navy beans they replace the one million BC Black Panther with a female version, which in itself does not present a problem. It is the mechanization of the A.G.E.N.D.A. and its mission to obfuscate and confuse the Black Panther legacy that remains in question.

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
The Panther was named Mosi. After he died the Panther tribes starts isolation. Rest of the issue just wraps the Phoenix being Thor's mom plot.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
So nothing noteworthy?

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
So nothing noteworthy?

Only if you're invested in the Thors mother plot. Even that Aaron cleaned up to save continuity.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
That's the cliff notes for that? Dunno if it's worth picking up at all

Online Emperorjones

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 03:46:06 pm by Emperorjones »

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
I would say it more expanded the history than rewrote it. The only thing that kinda does that is Vb being there 1million years ago. And that could be easily retconned to saying they were working with iron to make steel. Reinforcing the idea of their advancement.
Reggie Hudlin-