Author Topic: BLACK PANTHER'S AVENGERS - T'Challa vs Sam: Friends No More.  (Read 325896 times)

Offline Emperorjones

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: September 01, 2022, 02:01:59 pm by Emperorjones »

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: BLACK PANTHER'S AVENGERS - One Million BC Black Panther Killed! (NO SHOCKER!)
« Reply #1246 on: September 01, 2022, 05:26:59 pm »
Rematch of the century would be between T'Challa and Steve. Not Sam who has never fought T'Challa and had no business even thinking of trying to stack up against him

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: BLACK PANTHER'S AVENGERS - One Million BC Black Panther Killed! (NO SHOCKER!)
« Reply #1247 on: September 05, 2022, 09:14:11 am »
This is why the Coates' era and Ridley's epilogue, when critiqued in the near future, will be seen as the nadir of Black Panther comic books in the modern age. With the exception of Aaron's Black Panther in Avengers Coates has infected just about every iteration of the Black Panther no matter who takes the helm as writer. The good news is based on the upcoming previews Ridley shouldn't be around much longer.

Back to the poorly and inaccurately described rematch of the century. Black Panther vs Captain Falcon. There's only one Captain America and his his name is Steve Rogers.

But to let Sam tell it...

Do this... all damn day... with T'Challa? Surely you jest Mr. Wilson.

All this passing of the mantle be damned, that goes in perpetuity for T'Challa. The Falcon is tops for Sam.

These previews speak volumes at how they are jobbering T'Challa the Black Panther. What's next, an avian assault that shreds the Black Panther's habit enough for Sam to knock T'Challa out with a punch while explaining the Wakandan flock under his influence had their talons enriched by vibranium for generations. Yea, it can get that stupid. Remember the Black Panther for all intents and purposes is still mired in the Coatesverse.

Could you imagine if Sam was fighting Steve?
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #1248 on: September 06, 2022, 05:03:56 pm »
This is why the Coates' era and Ridley's epilogue, when critiqued in the near future, will be seen as the nadir of Black Panther comic books in the modern age. With the exception of Aaron's Black Panther in Avengers Coates has infected just about every iteration of the Black Panther no matter who takes the helm as writer. The good news is based on the upcoming previews Ridley shouldn't be around much longer.

Back to the poorly and inaccurately described rematch of the century. Black Panther vs Captain Falcon. There's only one Captain America and his his name is Steve Rogers.

But to let Sam tell it...

Do this... all damn day... with T'Challa? Surely you jest Mr. Wilson.

All this passing of the mantle be damned, that goes in perpetuity for T'Challa. The Falcon is tops for Sam.

These previews speak volumes at how they are jobbering T'Challa the Black Panther. What's next, an avian assault that shreds the Black Panther's habit enough for Sam to knock T'Challa out with a punch while explaining the Wakandan flock under his influence had their talons enriched by vibranium for generations. Yea, it can get that stupid. Remember the Black Panther for all intents and purposes is still mired in the Coatesverse.

Could you imagine if Sam was fighting Steve?

This? Is IMMENSELY STUPID AND DISRESPECTFUL. Sam wouldn't be stupid and disrespectful towards T'Challa, and T'Challa wouldn't deal with Sam himself, under these circumstances...unless it was via tech comm as relayed directly by a squadron of Hatut Zeraze as they surrounded Sam. If Sam got sparky? ZAP!! Transporter beam from one of Wakanda's lower priority suborbital satellites instantly removes Sam from Wakanda and deposits him safe and sound back on the block of his apartment...back in New York. Easy money. Even if Sam was tangling with the Hatut Zeraze? ZAP!! Same beam transports all of them to Sam's block, Hatut Zeraze activates teleporter to nearest Wakandan XFZ [ exfil zone ] and ZAP the Hatut Zeraze are back in Wakanda. Just like that.

Stop. It. Ridley.

Sam should hotbox with Silver Sable, The Winter Guard, or somebody like that. If it HAS TO BE Sam examining the whole movement back to The Motherland and Wakanda specifically? This plot should involve Moses Magnum getting nefarious, and feature Sam, Ridley's new character whateverhisnameis, and have KASPER COLE AS THE AMERICAN PANTHER OR DUMA FEDHA..."SILVER CHEETAH"...THE CORRECT NAME FOR THE TITLE OF THE BLACK PANTHER SPIRITUAL SYSTEM MISCALLED "WHITE TIGER" FOR THE LONGEST TIME as the stand in for T'Challa.

And oh yeah. Howazabout showing that Moses is in league with Makabaru Bwana ya Hofu...Makabaru Lord of Fear, miscalled by The West by the name of BARON MACABRE [ the West mispronounced his name "MAKABARU" as "MACABRE" ]...with a heavy upgrade to his power and a distinctly horrific slant to his plans. Like bringing we Afrakans in the "diaspora" back to the Motherland only to get our souls harvested by Makabaru in order to enhance his power, and simultaneously besmear Wakanda's name with a true and legit international horror story incident which would spark hostile relations with the USA, NAFTA and The Western Powers of Europe. And then? We could see Kasper and Sam team up with Zawaviri and an elite squadron of the HZ..."Izimpisi Zethunzi", the "Shadow Wolves"... to take down Moses, Makabaru and the army of undead including the horrifying Obayifo...Vampire/Witches of Alkebulan folklore that I first ran across in tales from Ghana. This Obayifo part alone? Could show that Wakanda has loooong had ultra elite vampire and undead destroyers who are warriors, sorcerors, wizards, witches, seers, etc in The Shadow Wolves and the long awaited return of The Midnight Angels. No BLADE or DR. VOODOO needed [ especially with Mendinao and shady Zawaviri hanging around ]. T'Challa...the one, true Black Panther...has an incredible Rogues' Gallery. Delve into them, enhance them, and unleash them.

See? I did that in only a few seconds. And I'm not even getting paid by Marvel to tank T'Challa.

Stop. It. Ridley.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2022, 03:14:36 pm by supreme illuminati »
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: BLACK PANTHER'S AVENGERS
« Reply #1249 on: September 07, 2022, 04:57:32 am »
This isnt Ridley. This is taking place in Sam's solo series.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: September 07, 2022, 03:13:10 pm »
This isnt Ridley. This is taking place in Sam's solo series.

Even worse. That means the buffoonery is transmissable.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: September 07, 2022, 03:54:24 pm »
This was Tochi, the guy who wrote the most recent retelling of T'Challas origins. Who decided to focus more on Hunter, change challenge due again to cheapen T'Challas Ascension (gotta say Narcisse has the best telling that shows how powerful T'Challa is) And then retold the FF meeting Which was... Just dumb.

Forcing Shuri into a story and feeling this overwhelming need for MCU synergy and giving her something to do... At T'Challas expense. Instead of outsmarting and soloing them Shuri invites them without T'Challas knowledge and he uses the force push on them. Tactical planning and strategy gone.

Frankly the guy has no business doing anything BP related and having Sam fighting T'Challa and the articles hyping this fight as something special is just insulting to T'Challa

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: September 19, 2022, 02:02:31 pm »
This was Tochi, the guy who wrote the most recent retelling of T'Challas origins. Who decided to focus more on Hunter, change challenge due again to cheapen T'Challas Ascension (gotta say Narcisse has the best telling that shows how powerful T'Challa is) And then retold the FF meeting Which was... Just dumb.

Forcing Shuri into a story and feeling this overwhelming need for MCU synergy and giving her something to do... At T'Challas expense. Instead of outsmarting and soloing them Shuri invites them without T'Challas knowledge and he uses the force push on them. Tactical planning and strategy gone.

Frankly the guy has no business doing anything BP related and having Sam fighting T'Challa and the articles hyping this fight as something special is just insulting to T'Challa

Christopher Priest wrote the dopest Sam Wilson of all time.

Reginald Hudlin wrote the dopest LUKE CAGE of all time.

Tochi? Stop it. I didn't even read BP or most anything Marvel related, and I'm glad for the decision. Simply extrapolating from our
Brother Ezyo's concise but potent post above is sufficient to underscore the correctness of my decision.

Sigh.

Is there anything that Marvel's putting out that's worth anything? Howzabout Iron Fist? Avengers? Daredevil? X-Men?
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: BLACK PANTHER'S AVENGERS - T'Challa vs Sam: Friends No More.
« Reply #1253 on: September 28, 2022, 10:06:36 am »
This is what I mean that Anti Afrakan Machine. If T'Challa comes out alive then he won't be clean!

Picking up where we last left off...

Sam gets saved by the new Green Falcon and suits up as Captain Falcon only to confronted by a Wakandan entourage led by Shuri. Let's read what the soon to be new queen and cinematic Black Panther has to say.

We interrupt this comic for the following public service announcement.

And now back to our regularly scheduled comic book.

There you have it. Not friends and surprisingly not the beat down I thought might happen. The fact still remains that what the writers and Marvel are doing to T'Challa is deplorable and unacceptable.

So Hunter the White Wolf is Mohanndan?!? And is now Captain Falcon's arch enemy?!?

Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more