Author Topic: BLACK PANTHER'S AVENGERS - With friends like these who needs enemies?  (Read 366034 times)

Online CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: BLACK PANTHER'S AVENGERS - With friends like these who needs enemies?
« Reply #1275 on: January 25, 2023, 11:43:58 am »
So the ones we know; Bashenga, Azzari, S'Yan, and T'Chaka.

I suggest 'The Wall' and the one from issue 14 of Coates (Mandu-Fal(sp)) be added. I like the idea of Bast making the BP immortal after he successfully serves for a certain amount of years. He can still be killed and can choose to start aging again if he wanted to be with his family. Using this method, I recommend 30 total.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #1276 on: January 26, 2023, 09:15:13 am »
What a timely discussion to have, on this the eve of Wakanda Wednesday. As a firm adherent that fans and enthusiasts are the gatekeepers of beloved franchises I wholeheartedly support the Black Panther Fan Fiction Initiative for the Betterment of T'Challa. I think LEGACY OF THE BLACK PANTHERS [ "URITHI WA CHUI WEUSI" ] is a workable concept Supreme. Following CvilleWakandan's idea of coming up with a number of previous Panthers would be a mild challenge for me as I have been centered on exploring and expanding on the near limitless potential of T'Challa the Black Panther. All my upcoming tales are T'Challa rooted.

All that being said, I remain open and supportive to the attempt.

So the ones we know; Bashenga, Azzari, S'Yan, and T'Chaka.

I suggest 'The Wall' and the one from issue 14 of Coates (Mandu-Fal(sp)) be added. I like the idea of Bast making the BP immortal after he successfully serves for a certain amount of years. He can still be killed and can choose to start aging again if he wanted to be with his family. Using this method, I recommend 30 total.

Bruthas. What about this suggestion:

Each of us finish our current fanfics, because the ending of our current fanfics propels and informs all other such related works of we the authors. Brother Ture? Continue as essentially the most primary T'Challa as BP author of the three of us. Cville and I will also write T'Challa as BP stories, but these stories will be informed by things happening in your stories.

Brother Ture, you would be and of course are invited to write whatever story or stories you choose that would fit into the concept of your idea of THE ROYALS, the 616 WORLD OF WAKANDA [ which we must give TurnCoates props for being the originator of ] and LEGACY OF THE BLACK PANTHERS [ "URITHI WA  KIONGOZI MKUU NA CHUI WEUSI/SHUGABON KOLI DAMISA SARKI BAKI/LEGACY OF THE SUPREME LEADERS THE BLACK LEOPARDS " ]. Clearly, you don't have to, if you don't want to. But should you choose to do so? Please include elements of what your Brothers Cville Wakandan and I write in THE ROYALS, THE WORLD OF WAKANDA [ W.o.W. ] and THE LEGACY OF THE BLACK PANTHERS.

Sound good? Of course, all other suggestions and amendments are eagerly solicited and warmly welcomed.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 09:31:39 am by supreme illuminati »
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Online CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: January 26, 2023, 09:34:55 am »
That won't work for mine, Ture has Tchalla and Storm together and I have him with Ikkoko(sp). Pretty sure I posted one where she is pregnent. And I already killed a bunch of people who are still alive in Tures'. lol

That's why I like your idea about expanding Wakandan history. The past has infinite possibilities without having to dramatically affect our own fanfics.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 09:36:50 am by CvilleWakandan »
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: January 26, 2023, 10:08:43 pm »
That won't work for mine, Ture has Tchalla and Storm together and I have him with Ikkoko(sp). Pretty sure I posted one where she is pregnent. And I already killed a bunch of people who are still alive in Tures'. lol

That's why I like your idea about expanding Wakandan history. The past has infinite possibilities without having to dramatically affect our own fanfics.

Very good point. I haven't read the one with Ikkoko [ whoever that is ] in it, yet. Okay then, we can have a "shared universe" in the LEGACY book. What about World of Wakanda? Are you cool with that? In that book, we're fleshing out Wakanda itself. You can use T'Challa or anyone else you want, to do so.

If not? We can all simply write whatever we want on all of these books: T'CHALLA THE BLACK PANTHER, THE ROYALS [ dealing with the CURRENT Royals and all the drama and intrigue that follows the Royals who get the least amount of shine ], AGENTS OF WAKANDA, LEGACY OF THE BLACK PANTHERS.

We're missing a book. A Panther has 5 Claws. We only have 4 books...we should have 5 books to reflect the claws of the panther. Suggestions? Maybe...

...SHIRIKISHO YA GALAKTI? THE  CONFEDERATION OF GALAXIES? I think that T'Challa's personality, desire for peaceful harmony, his  deep understanding of politics, honor, promoting mass loyalty, etc would have him remove the name "Wakanda" from the 5 galaxies he runs. I also think that he would insist that the members are there voluntarily [ CONfederation ] as opposed to INvoluntarily [ FEDeration; makes us take a whole nother like at Star Trek's Federation of Planets, don't it? ] This book, would take Wakandans through any and every spacefaring ultratech, staggering other/intra/extradimensional, magical, Time Traveling [  just for starters? you know Solomon's Frogs are still in full effect and T'Challa wants these sentient artifacts snared before they cause more mayhem, mishap and misadventure ], extra cosmic, even space magicks adventures. There are plenty of towering heroics done by Wakandans who are other than T'Challa, Shuri, S'yan, etc. There are plenty of towering heroics done by Wakandans who are not Panthers. Daredevil is not the equal or superior to Captain America, but Daredevil is no less heroic, his adventures no less gripping.

Wanna find out why Annihilus hasn't given a new improved Annihilation Wave another go? Or if he has done so, already, and what Wakanda did about it? Read SHIRIKISHO YA GALAKTI. Want to know what new species think of humans? Read SHIRIKISHO . Wanna see what happened when a galaxy of M'Kraan Crystals came calling on this universe? Read SHIRIKISHO. Wanna see what happened when Wakanda and The Nova Corps had a rather large disagreement about The M'kraan Mages? Read SHIRIKISHO. Wanna know who Wakanda sent after The Never Wind Devourers? Read SHIRIKISHO...

...you get the idea.

Should we do this? Agreed? Disagreed? Other suggestions? Combo of all the preceding? Reject everything above and come up with somethind different?
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #1279 on: January 27, 2023, 07:23:07 am »
Your LEGACY OF THE BLACK PANTHERS concept is a good idea Supreme Illuminati. I would suggest this be an anthology in which the three of us contribute stories of historical Black Panthers like Bashenga, Azzari, S'Yan, T'Chaka, 'The Wall' as CvilleWakandan suggested. We could even create our own historical BPs and sync them up chronologically to give the anthology a consistent timeline. We can share notes on character development, environmental and temporal setting, to ensure role distinctions and the direction of the meta narrative. 

As with LEGACY OF THE BLACK PANTHERS these other titles - T'CHALLA THE BLACK PANTHER; THE ROYALS; AGENTS OF WAKANDA; and THE CONFEDERATION OF GALAXIES could also be anthologized by the three of us collaborating on each title. For example if we decided to write tales of the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda Supreme's story could be told followed mine and Cville's (in no particular order). Each delivering its unique interpretation. For fun one of us could start a story and the others would have to continue it.

Our preceding fan-fics should be divorced from this project for obvious reasons.
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: January 27, 2023, 10:28:38 pm »
Your LEGACY OF THE BLACK PANTHERS concept is a good idea Supreme Illuminati. I would suggest this be an anthology in which the three of us contribute stories of historical Black Panthers like Bashenga, Azzari, S'Yan, T'Chaka, 'The Wall' as CvilleWakandan suggested. We could even create our own historical BPs and sync them up chronologically to give the anthology a consistent timeline. We can share notes on character development, environmental and temporal setting, to ensure role distinctions and the direction of the meta narrative. 

As with LEGACY OF THE BLACK PANTHERS these other titles - T'CHALLA THE BLACK PANTHER; THE ROYALS; AGENTS OF WAKANDA; and THE CONFEDERATION OF GALAXIES could also be anthologized by the three of us collaborating on each title. For example if we decided to write tales of the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda Supreme's story could be told followed mine and Cville's (in no particular order). Each delivering its unique interpretation. For fun one of us could start a story and the others would have to continue it.

Our preceding fan-fics should be divorced from this project for obvious reasons.

We mess around n have a hit on our hands...
« Last Edit: January 29, 2023, 09:31:27 pm by supreme illuminati »
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: January 29, 2023, 09:33:47 pm »

We mess around n have a hit on our hands...

BUT WE LEFT OUT WORLD OF WAKANDA. We should anthologize that, too.
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #1282 on: February 02, 2023, 04:04:19 pm »
The downward spiral to continue the humiliation of T'Challa the Black Panther continues unabated as evidenced by a preview of Ridley's next to the last issue. Inconsistent character portrayal, poorly thought out narrative, trite and wholly unacceptable plot.

Get it all in Ridley, cause in April the air in Wakanda will once again be breathable... if just for a short time.

Online CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: February 02, 2023, 06:34:31 pm »
Lol. When did the Hatute go from Special forces/mercenaries to the standing army. From what I remember the PM is the one who disbanded the army in favor of her citizen army. She's a good politician. Deflecting her failures onto someone else.

Is this status any different from what Shuri did at the end of Infinity?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2023, 06:36:25 pm by CvilleWakandan »
Reggie Hudlin-

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #1284 on: February 02, 2023, 09:03:36 pm »
The status is different with regards to T'Challa not having access to the so called Necropolis. Some day and I hope soon, we will look back at the nonsense generated from the Coates era and see it for what it truly was... an utter and complete, failed assassination attempt.

Online JRCarter

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: February 02, 2023, 10:38:36 pm »
At this point, can we totally focus all the blame on Ridley? What about whoever in editorial approves this bullsh*t?

Online CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: February 03, 2023, 12:34:50 am »
At this point, can we totally focus all the blame on Ridley? What about whoever in editorial approves this bullsh*t?

Will Moss is definitely a problem.
Reggie Hudlin-

Online JRCarter

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: February 03, 2023, 10:30:58 pm »
Mantis Ray on CBR

Huh this was pointed out to me, this line on this page

"By unanimous vote of the parliament you have been delcared persona non grata and banished from Wakanda for the rest of your remaining days."

It was a unanimous vote to kick him out, not a single person dissented to declaring T'Challa persona non grata. Thats extremally rare ya know, not even the US entering WWII got a unanimous vote.

Not a single person defended him out. They all wanted to him kicked out and are willing to collude with their most hated enemy to do so.

These people are f*cking traitors.

Online CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: February 04, 2023, 08:37:34 am »
Mantis Ray on CBR

Huh this was pointed out to me, this line on this page

"By unanimous vote of the parliament you have been delcared persona non grata and banished from Wakanda for the rest of your remaining days."

It was a unanimous vote to kick him out, not a single person dissented to declaring T'Challa persona non grata. Thats extremally rare ya know, not even the US entering WWII got a unanimous vote.

Not a single person defended him out. They all wanted to him kicked out and are willing to collude with their most hated enemy to do so.

These people are f*cking traitors.

For me the concept would work if it took place a bit after AvX and an investigation into the events of Hickmans run( I dont think we know if the general public knows everything post Secret Wars). Thise are exilabe offenses. The problem I have is he will be on the Avengers team wearing the Black Panther habit. When really he needs to create a new persona because if they divorce being black panther with being Wakandan, its cultural destruction. Which I know Coates and Ridley are capable of because anything outside of their "The Atlantic/Liberal American" world view they probably find offensive.
Reggie Hudlin-

Offline Mad Coco G

• I'm a villain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: February 05, 2023, 04:32:11 pm »

Will Moss is definitely a problem.

The editors pool being a cis old boys club is even more of a problem in the year 2023, as someone who has to deal with a lot of that in the corporate tech industry Will would have been pulled aside when Buffalo Soldier showed up and would have definitely been bounced as soon as the "Go Back To Wakanda" page started making the rounds yet in comics he gets to stay and help steer the ship.