Author Topic: The HEF New Members Processing Facility  (Read 106849 times)

Offline Catch22

• Honorary Wakandan
  • You gots to have vision, Willie!
    • View Profile
    • PapiCatch22's Urban Suite
Re: The HEF New Members Processing Facility
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2007, 10:20:34 pm »
The processing facility messed up my head or something!  :P  I gotta get the timing down with my posts.  Thanks for all the welcomes! 

Offline Wise Son

• Honorary Wakandan
  • "intelligent and slightly Black. I'm from the 80s"
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2007, 01:41:41 am »
Done and done.  That is,  it's now a sticky on the BP board.  I merged some of the newbie introductions into this thread so it's a little bit of a mash-up but at least they're all in one place.  There used to be an intro thread too.  Maybe somebody could bump that or create a new one if there isn't one yet on HEF 2.0
Well, there was that thread that Ciencano started for posting pictures of yourself, but maybe we should steer clear - bad memories and all that. :-\

"Children, if you are tired, keep going; if you are hungry, keep going; if you want to taste freedom, keep going."
-Harriet Tubman
http://yo

Offline Curtis Metcalf

• Honorary Wakandan
  • One never knows, do one?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2007, 08:26:21 am »
"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."
"Be hard on systems, but soft on people."

Jenn

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2007, 12:47:31 am »
Done and done.  That is,  it's now a sticky on the BP board.  I merged some of the newbie introductions into this thread so it's a little bit of a mash-up but at least they're all in one place.  There used to be an intro thread too.  Maybe somebody could bump that or create a new one if there isn't one yet on HEF 2.0
Well, there was that thread that Ciencano started for posting pictures of yourself, but maybe we should steer clear - bad memories and all that. :-\

Screw that - I'm fine. Y'all just better know how to act. Last time, we wound up with moderators - this time, we may wind up with a gestapo.  :P

Offline sinjection

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2007, 05:52:14 am »
I admit it... I heard all these negative things about the Panther series and how it dissed continuity and such. I ranted and raved without ever having read the book. So I picked up # 23 on a lark... and I liked it. Enough so that I bought # 24... and I liked that one, too! I found these issues much better than the Priest run and I've added it to my pull list.

Consider me converted.

You have restored my faith in that intangible essence that enables the true comic book fan to enjoy the experience a book, its characters and its creative team has to offer on its own merits.
Reginald Hudlin's Black Panther IS THE Black Panther

Offline mwumbalope

• View Profile
Black Panther
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2007, 01:14:09 pm »
Just wanted to say that the writing on BP is in a whole different league!
I was worried hearing that BP was getting married, ect.. But when I started
reading it, it blew me away! Great Stuff!! Thanks for making BP a great ride and
a must grab!

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Black Panther
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2007, 05:43:42 pm »
Thank you and welcome to the site!

Offline bluezulu

• HEF FOI
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2007, 08:11:10 am »
Welcome

Jenn

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2007, 06:09:25 pm »

Offline Tahdigga

• Honorary Wakandan
  • I'M MONICA RAMBEAU....IMPRESS ME
    • View Profile
    • Tah's Collection
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2007, 07:54:00 pm »
Whats good people? I'm kinda new I guess. I've just come on a couple of times to see what the forum was about. As you all can see I am a big fan of Monica Rambeau aka Pulsar or is it Photon again?....anyway I'm a fan period.  I picked up BP #'s 12 & 13. I loved it! yeah because my gurl Monica's in it and I like the look and feel of an all black team. i especially liked the part where BP tells Monica she should use her power in an more productive manner, and that she is a goddess, she needs to ACT as such. I couldn't agree more with BP. I do feel that she is underused at times. I did like her run in Nextwave. Hopefully I will see more of her in some up coming BP issues. Mr. Hudlin does a very nice job with her and the Wakandan couple. From a real fan of Monica, I really hope to see Captain Marvel II alot more. Peace
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 07:10:40 pm by Tahdigga »

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2007, 05:42:39 pm »
*sits next to tahdigga*
your love for Monica is unparalled.

welcome to the family.

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline Tahdigga

• Honorary Wakandan
  • I'M MONICA RAMBEAU....IMPRESS ME
    • View Profile
    • Tah's Collection
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2007, 12:42:38 pm »

*Makes room for Mastrmynd* ;)

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2007, 07:36:15 am »
woohoo!!

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline Catch22

• Honorary Wakandan
  • You gots to have vision, Willie!
    • View Profile
    • PapiCatch22's Urban Suite
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2007, 12:30:56 pm »

*Makes room for Mastrmynd* ;)

woohoo!!

Pipe down, the both of youse! We don't need to see that type of affection in here.

Offline kitamu Re

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2007, 09:00:22 pm »
Whats good people? I'm kinda new I guess. I've just come on a couple of times to see what the forum was about. As you all can see I am a big fan of Monica Rambeau aka Pulsar or is it Photon again?....anyway I'm a fan period.  I picked up BP #'s 12 & 13. I loved it! yeah because my gurl Monica's in it and I like the look and feel of an all black team. i especially liked the part where BP tells Monica she should use her power in an more productive manner, and that she is a goddess, she needs to ACT as such. I couldn't agree more with BP. I do feel that she is underused at times. I did like her run in Nextwave. Hopefully I will see more of her in some up coming BP issues. Mr. Hudlin does a very nice job with her and the Wakandan couple. From a real fan of Monica, I really hope to see Captain Marvel II alot more. Peace

cosign on that post..I couldn't check monica out in nextwave because it was an ellis book..but I hope she shows up in the pages of BP  or avengers soon.