Author Topic: The HEF New Members Processing Facility  (Read 196689 times)

Offline Deacon

• Check me out at www.africomics.com
    • View Profile
    • Africomics
Re: The HEF New Members Processing Facility
« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2007, 08:46:52 pm »
Welcome! I was not aware that I had any kind of status anywhere save one or two boards. lol. Hudlinentertainment is my home. The people here are VERY nice. ;)

You might find it interesting you're still talked about today on usenet, though you probably haven't posted there in years.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe/search?q=rutog&start=0&scoring=d&hl=en&
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.comics.marvel.xbooks/search?q=rutog&start=0&scoring=d&hl=en&

You've become the standard by which all other fans of Storm are judged.

Deac
Too Blessed To Be Stressed

Offline Rutog98

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2007, 02:29:56 pm »
Man! I remember some of those posters! BlackGard, Gosheven, Rob, etc. lol. I don't have AOL anymore since I moved out-of-state to go to grad school. I don't think I can use those boards without AOL.

Ex-X-Writer and Ex-X-editor Ann Nocenti writes on Storm:

"At her command, oceans rise, breezes cool, rains pummel, tornadoes destroy, sun dries, seas part."

Take from page 24 or 26 of her novel, "Prisoner X"

Pretty nifty! ;)

Offline BmoreAkuma

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2008, 11:17:52 am »
Well I would like to say as a recently renewed reader of Black Panther (actually April 2005) i have enjoyed it ever since.  ;D I would just want to say that reggie your work is beyond awesome. Marvel need to recognize. 
With these choices, I felt that the American black man only needed to choose which one to get eaten by; the liberal fox or the conservative wolf because both of them will eat him.

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2008, 11:25:53 pm »
Well I would like to say as a recently renewed reader of Black Panther (actually April 2005) i have enjoyed it ever since.  ;D I would just want to say that reggie your work is beyond awesome. Marvel need to recognize. 

Thank you, and welcome to the site!

Offline GODHOOD

• 1st Born Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2008, 12:23:15 pm »
Peace people long time lurker and fan of Black Panther.

Just wanted to take a moment and say hi and give some major props to Mr Hudlin for producing some awesome stories and getting me back in to comics full time again after a 15 year absence. I also wanted to give props to the posters on this board for holding it down on the internet, i frequent the Rama and CBR and see all the hate that goes on and get sick of it. Im glad to be in the company of intelligent people (black/brown/tan).

I am an aspiring artist and Black Panther is one of those characters that makes my imagination go wild. There are tons of creative possiblities for the character and the world around him that needs exploring.

I would like to post some of my Fan art that i have but ive yet to make it a reasonable size of the net.

Oh and I have another question fo Mr. Hudlin, Where can i send you a pitch (and some art) for an idea i have for Black Panther?

Peace
You must be God in my hood.

Offline Daoud

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 29, 2008, 02:38:56 pm »
Peace people long time lurker and fan of Black Panther.

Just wanted to take a moment and say hi and give some major props to Mr Hudlin for producing some awesome stories and getting me back in to comics full time again after a 15 year absence. I also wanted to give props to the posters on this board for holding it down on the internet, i frequent the Rama and CBR and see all the hate that goes on and get sick of it. Im glad to be in the company of intelligent people (black/brown/tan).

I am an aspiring artist and Black Panther is one of those characters that makes my imagination go wild. There are tons of creative possiblities for the character and the world around him that needs exploring.

I would like to post some of my Fan art that i have but ive yet to make it a reasonable size of the net.

Oh and I have another question fo Mr. Hudlin, Where can i send you a pitch (and some art) for an idea i have for Black Panther?

Peace

Welcome GODHOOD we're glad to have you. :)

I've found some of the most intelligent posters on the net here on the HEF.

Some of us try to post on other boards to let fans of the current series of BP know that they are not alone and others enjoy the series as well.

I'll leave comic industry advice to others but good luck!

Excelsior!

Daoud

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2008, 03:35:15 pm »
we love it when lurkers become family.
Welcome home, G'hood!

just for the record, soliciting biz isn't really a good look here. Many try, but most never get a reply.
We try to keep it courteous around here... talk comics, talk Panther, talk politics... talk women...etc.

And we defend ourselves from the occassional troll or flaming haterz.

peruse the past threads and post away.

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline GODHOOD

• 1st Born Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 31, 2008, 06:55:53 am »
we love it when lurkers become family.
Welcome home, G'hood!

just for the record, soliciting biz isn't really a good look here. Many try, but most never get a reply.
We try to keep it courteous around here... talk comics, talk Panther, talk politics... talk women...etc.

And we defend ourselves from the occassional troll or flaming haterz.

peruse the past threads and post away.

No doubt good lookin for the welcome ya.

Im not really interested in selling stuff that much anyway but i do want to share some of my Black Panther art with ya. Once i modify the files ill drop a thread on ya.

Peace
You must be God in my hood.

Offline st charles

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2008, 09:05:48 pm »
Hello everyone I'm new to this site. I must say that Black Panther is easily my favourite comic book right now. To the point where I often find myself re reading older issues. And I am excited about what is to come.

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 11, 2008, 04:20:22 am »
welcome to the family st.charles.

sit a spell...engage in good convos...chat it up about t'challa and everyone else in wakanda.
have a good time.

like i said, we're all family here...
have a great day!

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Offline excelsior

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 08, 2009, 08:45:07 pm »
Hi new member here.  I just joined. I love me some Black Panther.  And I promise not to cause any trouble.

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2009, 08:46:20 pm »
Welcome!

Offline Marvelous

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • PhotograFX
« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2009, 09:04:19 pm »
Sup!

"2. IF YOU DON'T READ THE BOOK BUT ARE WILLING TO ARGUE ABOUT IT EITHER YOU ARE:
a) An idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about.
b) A liar who is a fan who can't admit it to himself or others."

Offline excelsior

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2009, 07:54:00 pm »
whats poppin fam. Lovin the site.

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2009, 03:44:32 pm »
welcome to the fam, ex!