Author Topic: Black Panther vs Iron Man  (Read 655 times)

Offline Zai

• View Profile
Black Panther vs Iron Man
« on: November 06, 2016, 11:05:53 am »
First of all, I'm sorry for all my questions. I only joined here to understand more and find information about T'Challa and the Black Panther comic in general. Id like to use him in fanfic forum. I see that here theres a lot of people who knows many things about Black Panther, I had to ask.

Like I said in the Batman vs Black Panther thread that is active right now, I didnt fully understand about his fight against that stealth armor of Iron Man. Thanks to the user Ezyo (I hope you read this) who helped me to understand a bit more. I think he pointed me this conversation:

Everybody is talking about how T'Challa defeated the most advanced armor of Iron Man, but that was not our T'Challa. Was the old one. He said that T'Challa already had the plan. So my question is:

- So T'Challa was willing to kill Tony? He wanted the Ultronic Code (or whatever is called) from Stark's vault.What if he ended killing the right Tony?.
- Basically the young T'Challa planned and Happy Pants just executed the plan?

Tony said: 'You stopped my heart, T'Challa'. But actually, was happy pants who actually did it. Not the young one. And stark was talking to him.

Offline Zai

• View Profile
Re: Black Panther vs Iron Man
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 08:20:25 am »
Hello?

Offline CvilleWakandan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 08:47:46 am »
I think Tchalla would kill Tony if the threat was high enough. See "Black to the Future" where a possible future saw Stark die trying to take Wakanda.

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 09:12:17 am »
I don't think Tchalla planned on Killing Tony with the code. It was more so to stop him. Even though it is future Tony, and HPP, it's still a fest for Tchalla, especially Given the fact that Ross Even stated on panel it would of been a slam dunk win over Tony, but it wasn't because technically they were surprised HHP could even walk let alone fight and take hits from Tony given how progressed the aneurysm was. So if it were younger T'Challa, who wasn't as effected by the effects as HPP, he would of walked all over Tony