Author Topic: Saturday's UFC, aka the debut of Cro Cop and Rampage in the cage...  (Read 2006 times)

Offline Sam Wilson

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Yo,

You all see it?  Eddie Sanchez was a BITCH.  He ran like a bitch and cro cop beat him like a bitch.  Nuff said.  I thought rampage fought a very technical and well thought out fight, proud of that boy, proud.  And word on Sliva out jiu-jitsuing travis lutter.  Him not making weight was a joke, he can pretty much kiss his UFC career goodbye...

Jenn

Re: Saturday's UFC, aka the debut of Cro Cop and Rampage in the cage...
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 11:03:39 am »
We all knew Cro Cop was going to son Sanchez, but I didn't expect...well, that. Compare that beating to the beating of Wanderlei Silva, who took his ass-whuppin like a true man.

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
Re: Saturday's UFC, aka the debut of Cro Cop and Rampage in the cage...
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2007, 10:57:24 pm »
We all knew Cro Cop was going to son Sanchez, but I didn't expect...well, that. Compare that beating to the beating of Wanderlei Silva, who took his ass-whuppin like a true man.

Hear hear!! I still think that Cro-cop isnt as ill as heads say he is...he's basically exploiting the weakness of most MMA guys--namely striking and defense against strikes--while learning enough sprawls,takedown defense,and sub defense to Chuck Liddell his way back to his feet and knock ya out.That's it.Imagine if say...Remy Bonjasky decided to give MMA whirl.Imagine if say even Dewey Cooper did it.He'd be running all over the MMA world.Take Carter Williams,give him 2 years of ground instruction,and he's whoopin off on everyone...although I think that Cro-Cop is better at standup than Carter is.If Mo Smith was in his prime...say about 30-32...he would annihilate everyone everywhere,with the same kind of ground defense and takedown defense.It's a shame that MMA came along too late for him,opportunity and money wise. ( I still think Mo should beat Marco Ruas in their rematch for the IFL next month).Take Buakaw Por Pramuk and give him a yar or 2 of takedown training.Ass whoopery all over the place,no questions asked.Hell,if Michael Mcdonald would take a solid year to 18 months to train his takedown defense,NOBODY could stop him.Including CRO-COP.And "The Black Sniper" is about 40 years old...RIGHT NOW.No younger than 39.He'd also be the biggest threat to Fedor,if he had enough time to fight and train and learn.He MIGHT have the time if he starts now and starts getting paid 250K/fight like Liddell does. If I were Carter Williams,I'd start seriously looking into MMA right now,and still periodically scrap for K-1.He'd be a huge star in MMA,but he's like second or third tier in K-1 until he gets his head together.Same for Dewey Cooper.He'd annihilate the 205 or 185 pound division...he usually fights at around 190 pounds.he should jump into MMA for real.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw