Author Topic: Predators vs  (Read 332 times)

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Predators vs
« on: March 16, 2017, 09:56:14 am »
Watching Predator 2 and got me thinking of the missed opportunity.  Marvel should have done a crossover with Dark Horse... Wolverine vs Predator.  But then I got thinking about Black Panther vs a Predator.  But that only works if Predator technology is a match or better than Wakanda's.  Or, T'Challa is without his usual resources.

So who would you rather see crossovers with a Predator? Wolverine, BP or Spider-Man.

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
Re: Predators vs
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 02:18:44 pm »
Wolverine.  Make it a 4 issue mini.

With the exception of a few writers, I see T'Challa getting unduly pwned in a Predator confrontation, even though, presumably, he would win in the end.

I'd rather Spider-Man not go against Predator(s).  Spidey doesn't kill or maim, so there's that issue.  I could see Spidey scrambling to deactivate the mini-nuke gauntlet, though.
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Predators vs
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 02:28:02 pm »
Wolverine.  Make it a 4 issue mini.

With the exception of a few writers, I see T'Challa getting unduly pwned in a Predator confrontation, even though, presumably, he would win in the end.

I'd rather Spider-Man not go against Predator(s).  Spidey doesn't kill or maim, so there's that issue.  I could see Spidey scrambling to deactivate the mini-nuke gauntlet, though.

That was my thought, Spider-Man doesn't kill so how would he win?  Of course there is always the "villian accidentally kills himself" trope.