Author Topic: Dear Mr. Hudlin - A thread to ask the questions only he can answer...  (Read 5474 times)

Offline BBeeryan

• T'Challa's namesake
    • View Profile
Re: Dear Mr. Hudlin - A thread to ask the questions only he can answer...
« Reply #120 on: September 02, 2017, 06:18:43 pm »
Hey Mr Hundlin. I just became aware of the Milestone issue. I hope things work out for the best for all concerned. On another note, what was your greatest contribution to the mythos and legacy of the Black Panther? I thought the concept of Wakanda being unconquered for 10,000 years, the creation of Shuri, the marriage of Black Panther and Storm and that T'challa's mother was never kidnapped and raped were standouts.
Everything posted gets two thumbs way up.

Mr. Hudlin I'd like to ask what are your thoughts on the rekindling of T'Challa and Ororo's relationship? In your opinion was enough ground work laid to get them back to where you left them? Do you think there's a chance that your vision can still work? If so, are there any things  that should be done to bring them closer? Have they hashed all their baggage and gripes out to your liking? Do you think genuine fans of your work and the foundation you laid are wrong to still advocate for them as a couple? Or are they living in a bubble of denial to believe Marvel won't come and smash it to bits all over again? Enquiring minds would love to read your response. Thank you for all you've done.

TChalla+Ororo 4 Life...like Mack-10 said. "Foe Life! Foe Liife! T'Choro! Comin thru the MU with stripes!"
LMAO yes! I'm wit it!
The All-Goddess, Ororo Komo Wakandas, The Walker of Clouds, La Reine Storm, The Goddess who Preserves the Balance of all Natural Things, Ororo Iqadi T'Challa, The Queen of Prophecy, Hadari Yao, The Bright Lady, The Rightful Queen of Wakanda has returned to the throne! All-Goddes be praised!

Offline Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
Re: Dear Mr. Hudlin - A thread to ask the questions only he can answer...
« Reply #121 on: September 18, 2017, 06:40:55 pm »
Mr. Hudlin, will you be reading Jesse J. Holland interpretation of events that you penned in Who is the Black Panther?

If so, would you be willing to share your thoughts on the subject?
Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more