Author Topic: "2 Women in 50 Years" Appreciation/Unappreciation Thread  (Read 6354 times)

Offline Booshman

• View Profile
Re: "2 Women in 50 Years" Appreciation/Unappreciation Thread
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2017, 04:43:56 pm »
Hmmmmm....

Deadly Nightshade:

Pros: She's Black, a genius, super fine and can relate to T'Challa on a genius level. Loves leather.

Cons: She is/was a villain so that could be a problem should she stay in the crime life. But she is fine.

I've always wanted BP and Nightshade, and she was a hero last time we saw her, in Nighthawk's book.

Offline CvilleWakandan

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2017, 05:23:41 pm »
Hmmmmm....

Deadly Nightshade:

Pros: She's Black, a genius, super fine and can relate to T'Challa on a genius level. Loves leather.

Cons: She is/was a villain so that could be a problem should she stay in the crime life. But she is fine.

I've always wanted BP and Nightshade, and she was a hero last time we saw her, in Nighthawk's book.

She has joined the Occupy Avengers book.

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2017, 05:53:59 pm »
you guys are funny, I would congratulate anyone who had the balls to actually pick one of those characters as a LI just to troll people

Offline Mortal Man

• When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2017, 05:09:42 pm »
Y'all want to blow up the internet? Fine!!!!!!!!!

Emma Frost!

Pros:

She's as ruthless as T'Challa
She would rub that isht in Storm's face. Every. Single. Day.
She don't need to read his mind to know what he's thinking.
Scott would blow his own head off
She is a queen
Looks good in Black

Cons:

I would miss the X-Fans reactions at the news.

When is Namor gon finally snitch on her and tell T'Challa that she's the one who whispered sweet nothings about flooding Wakanda?

That would be straight out of a VH1 reality show. All season long Storm and Cyclops are furious, then BP is about to put a ring on Emma on the reunion show when Namor busts in like "T'Challa... there's something you should know.."

And Emma is like

How many leaders you said you needed then left em for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, its King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?

Offline marvell2100

• Wakandans United!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2017, 05:35:49 pm »
Y'all want to blow up the internet? Fine!!!!!!!!!

Emma Frost!

Pros:

She's as ruthless as T'Challa
She would rub that isht in Storm's face. Every. Single. Day.
She don't need to read his mind to know what he's thinking.
Scott would blow his own head off
She is a queen
Looks good in Black

Cons:

I would miss the X-Fans reactions at the news.

When is Namor gon finally snitch on her and tell T'Challa that she's the one who whispered sweet nothings about flooding Wakanda?

That would be straight out of a VH1 reality show. All season long Storm and Cyclops are furious, then BP is about to put a ring on Emma on the reunion show when Namor busts in like "T'Challa... there's something you should know.."

And Emma is like

Ha! That's when Storm rushes to T'Challa and says, "I'm here for you baby."
Black Panther. Bane of the Unfans.

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2017, 05:43:50 pm »
Naw..

Im here..

WITH YOUR BABY

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH

Offline marvell2100

• Wakandans United!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2017, 05:47:43 pm »
Naw..

Im here..

WITH YOUR BABY

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH

Whodatis?

Dat's just my baby daddee!

« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 05:51:42 pm by marvell2100 »
Black Panther. Bane of the Unfans.

Offline CvilleWakandan

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2017, 06:04:54 pm »
Naw..

Im here..

WITH YOUR BABY

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH

Offline Mortal Man

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2017, 08:55:04 pm »
Let these last handful of posts be a testament to the type of vision and creativity that Marvel simply lacks in making comics great  8)

I rest my case.

lol

Offline Mortal Man

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2017, 12:29:28 pm »
Shanna O'Harra

Pros:

-She can fight raptors (never know when that may come in handy)
-She is technically African ;)
-Clearly doesn't skip leg day
-Is in tune with nature
-Likes black guys (Black Panther #7-8 House of M tie-in)

Cons:

-The homie 4sake would be furious
-Ka-Zar would be furious
-Everyone MindofShadow mentioned in the Carol cons list would be furious

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2017, 01:16:54 pm »
Let these last handful of posts be a testament to the type of vision and creativity that Marvel simply lacks in making comics great  8)

I rest my case.

lol
I love everything in this crazy pitch.

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2017, 01:28:44 pm »
Honestly with all the BP hype, I wonder if there would be as much push back with them being together. Not married but dating.

Really be cool to see him hook up with a few people on the list, or atleast flirting around, throwing that kingly game around

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2017, 08:39:38 pm »
Okay. Let's not trip here. Let's get all the way real.Stop subconsciously limiting TChalla. To even begin to speak of TChalla's mate? We must consider the incredible range and storied accomplishments of  ALL BP's, TChalla himself. [ King of the Dead thing one more once ] aaaand all of Wakanda. We need to go Cosmic. Mystic. A-List. AAAND Street Level. We need to go both Noble AND Ruthless. Therefore, in order to find a woman, a queen, for TChalla? We need the return of...SUPREME ILLUMINATION

TCHALLA AS COSMIC TCHALLA, HE WHO IS WORTHY TO WIELD THE INFINITY GAUNTLET VS GOD DOOM. Our current TChalla is still spiritually as grand as he always was [ even though he is infinitely less powerful ]. But his inclusion with THE ULTIMATESand his defeat of Thanos means he is more than worthy of being sought after by THE COSMIC QUEENS:

COSMIC QUEEN #1: MOONDRAGON

Pros: Are you KIDDING me? These two passages describing her official powers and abilities say it all:

" Heather Douglas is a human who has accessed her full psionic potential through extreme training under the Titanian monks of Shao-Lom. She is also highly educated in Titanian science and is a master martial artist..."

"...Moondragon has undergone extreme levels of training in the Titanian martial arts, as well as mental disciplines allowing her near-complete control over her body, including autonomic functions such as heartbeat, bleeding, and breathing, as well as awareness of pain. She has honed her strength, speed, stamina, agility and reflexes to her highest limits. Her martial arts skills have even allowed her to beat Captain America[29] and Mantis in hand-to-hand combat.[30]

This alone puts her in top contention, because she and TChalla could talk privately about how easy it was to spank Cap:

Heather possesses a genius intellect and is extremely knowledgeable in various areas of advanced Titanian scientific disciplines such as genetics and bionics and has been able to upgrade the cyborgs Ramrod[volume & issue needed] and Angar the Screamer[volume & issue needed] and restore Daredevil's eyesight[volume & issue needed]. She is also a highly skilled starship pilot..."

This lady achieved all of her abilities via a determination and genius that is the very hallmark of Wakandan magnificence. The entire nation of Wakanda is essentially a nation of low grade Moondragons...with spiritual and magic affinities, to boot. Her extreme "martial arts" regimen makes her one of the truly elite h2h fighters. Her colossal genius is not dependent upon her powers, but rather the other way around.

Plus? She's a White lady who naturally rocks The Dora Milaje look. She's the White Dragon of The Dora Milaje.

More Pros: She can go almost step for step with TChalla in every aspect of technology, spiritual development, prep, cunning, ruthlessness, fighting, etc plus she could give TChalla the plausible defense that LCBRD 616 heads would have to accept as being the reason that TChalla could and would rebuff mental or spiritual domination. There isn't anywhere that TChalla goes or anything that he does that she couldn't truly feel him on, and truly empathize with. This is Batman+Talia+Lady Shiva+[ a bunch of heads ] times five.

Cons: All of Carol Danvers' cons TIMES TEN. Plus? She was actually an active ENEMY of TChalla's and of Wakanda for a decade or so, there. Not even Carol can claim that to be the case for herself.

COSMIC QUEEN #2

LILANDRA DEATHBIRD

Pros: Ohhhh the X-kids will have a fairly profound myocardial infarction. Which all by itself makes this choice a winner.

However. Cementing in blood a alliance between The Shi'Ar...who are still happy from The Avengers and remembering that TChalla launched this 8th Reality which saved them all...and Wakanda, which had long had good relations with The Shi'Ar anyway? Is a very good look. Furthermore? We get to touch on something that only RH and Aaron hinted upon, and that is...WAKANDA IS A INTERSTELLAR EMPIRE/KINGDOM ITSELF. I delve into that in my fanfic.

She intimately understands the burden of the crown
She isn't a major player in anybody's story arc right now I think, but she still has the name wreck to pull some extra eyes toward BP and vice versa.
She has connects to the X-Verse which will cause vomiting amongst those inbred ingrates.
Crazy potential because her civilization still pretty much remains untapped.
And...Gladiator vs TChalla, anyone? That's not a guess. See, TChalla may take umbrage to the fact that the Shi'Ar allowed Thanos to invade Wakanda, and also passed on a chance to help Earth BEFORE the Incursions got essentially unstoppable, and AFTER The Avengers helped the Shi'Ar.

COSMIC QUEEN #3

MANTIS/CELESTIAL MADONNA

PROS: I mean...bruh

CONS: Other than NOT being Ororo? Zero.

COSMIC QUEEN #4: THE DARK PHOENIX

TChalla is one of the few in the MU to have wield more power than The Dark Phoenix, with his use of The Infinity Gauntlet. He made her possible again. This alone makes him hawt stuff and irresistable sexually to the now incarnated, separate and human form that is the dark side of Jean Grae [ see below ] as well as perhaps thee best and most important alternative for The Phoenix Force

But now let's look at the RUTHLESS QUEENS who could be paired with and fight with/against TChalla.

Somebody mentioned EMMA FROST. That was a good one, but I'll do you several levels better. Howzabout...

MADELYNE PRYOR, THE GOBLIN QUEEN

This choice? Is the only choice that is remotely possible that would send the X-Office up in flames worse than TChalla bangin Storm or Emma Frost. I mean...this is TChalla essentially puttin The Down Stroke down on Jean Grae herself. The hate. The bile. The flaming meltdown of CBR. The ganxta way to flip that bullsh*t Logan+Ororo pairing back and top them with entrail eating fury. The way we in HEF would love every second of it.

Pros: The stories we could write with this here pairing, this here battle of wills, and TChalla's oath not to fight women? This would be a study in tactics, prep, magic vs tech, potent words more powerful than the most baleful spells or the mightiest ubertech. The immensely rare feast of the kind of nonstop inner and outer battles and wars that aren't h2h,a battle based and steeped in revelatory character qualities and studies, sex, morality, immorality, ruthlessness, politics, the grays and shadows between the grays and shadows and...more sex.

Cons: Bruh. Too many. Wakanda? Would like to kill TChalla behind this choice if he actually married her. TPG? WOULD kill TChalla behind this choice, if he actually married her. And Ramonda? Would slap the kitty ears off uh TChalla if TChalla got tuh being all romantical [ yes, I said "romantical" ] with Jean Gr--Madelyne Pryor. But each one of these "cons"? Could very well be flipped into beautiful creative PROS by the ill with the skills writer.

So. No marriage. Just a destructive tango of clashing wills and irresistable lust from both of them. Way more than Batman vs Catwoman or that other girl with the "night" like name, who came to prominence in the 80's and who also was a nearly irresistable love interest of the worst kind for The Dark Knight.

PRINCESS ZANDA OF NAROBIA

LADY SELENE AKA SELENE GALLIO THE BLACK QUEEN

Let's look at the GODDESSES who could pursue TChalla and love him

VALKYRIE

Pros: Bruh
Cons: You already know

CLEA

Why? Are you kidding me? TChalla being an incarnation of Baast, and TChalla vs Dormammu. Nuff said.

Pros: TChalla vs Dormammu. Rest of LCBRD having strokes at the sight of TChalla tonguing Clea and whoopin off on Dormammu

Cons: Wakandans? Not fans of nonWakandans. Especially powerful hocus pocus types

THE ENCHANTRESS

Straight out of Thor. Remember her? Well. With this new Eigth Reality...Guess who's coming to din-din! That's right. Our favorite problem causing Enchantress, the first to completely clown Professor X's telepathic ability with her mental prowess. She'd love TChalla for being the incomparable TChalla that he is. And oh yeah...Wakanda's cache of Mystic Vibranium sho' kaint her what with its ability to vastly amp her already tremendous power levels.

SATANA

Yall remember Satana Hellstrom? Sister of Daimon Hellstrom? She's the erstwhile "Daughter of Satan", and currently in Doctor Strange as one of the most powerful magic wielders on Earth. She would see TChalla as a far too yummy way to get power via the Wakandan Orisha, a far too sexy man to bypass [ faaar and away the most intriguing, the most interesting, the smartest, the most powerful, the most talented, the purest of soul, the most insatiably wonderful, and the sexiest she has ever known ], and way too powerful a person to not want to humble. She knows that her enthrallment and enchantment powers have zero sway over TChalla...and that makes the chase, the dance, the hunt of the Panther all the more satisfactory with her victory over him [ which she is prolly arrogantly immortal enough to think she can achieve ].

BUT STILL. KEEPIN IT 100% REAL AND TRUE. WHO IS THE ACTUAL. TRUE. FOR REAL. NO BS QUEEN FOR TCHALLA?

WE ALL KNOW THAT R TO THE H HAD IT RIGHT, AND WE ALL LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT. EMBRACE THE BLACK POWER OF IT ALL.

I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2017, 08:56:31 pm »
My man (voiced in Denzel).  That's a post!

Offline Mortal Man

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2017, 08:09:58 am »
Okay. Let's not trip here. Let's get all the way real.Stop subconsciously limiting TChalla. To even begin to speak of TChalla's mate? We must consider the incredible range and storied accomplishments of  ALL BP's, TChalla himself. [ King of the Dead thing one more once ] aaaand all of Wakanda. We need to go Cosmic. Mystic. A-List. AAAND Street Level. We need to go both Noble AND Ruthless. Therefore, in order to find a woman, a queen, for TChalla? We need the return of...SUPREME ILLUMINATION

TCHALLA AS COSMIC TCHALLA, HE WHO IS WORTHY TO WIELD THE INFINITY GAUNTLET VS GOD DOOM. Our current TChalla is still spiritually as grand as he always was [ even though he is infinitely less powerful ]. But his inclusion with THE ULTIMATESand his defeat of Thanos means he is more than worthy of being sought after by THE COSMIC QUEENS:

COSMIC QUEEN #1: MOONDRAGON

Pros: Are you KIDDING me? These two passages describing her official powers and abilities say it all:

" Heather Douglas is a human who has accessed her full psionic potential through extreme training under the Titanian monks of Shao-Lom. She is also highly educated in Titanian science and is a master martial artist..."

"...Moondragon has undergone extreme levels of training in the Titanian martial arts, as well as mental disciplines allowing her near-complete control over her body, including autonomic functions such as heartbeat, bleeding, and breathing, as well as awareness of pain. She has honed her strength, speed, stamina, agility and reflexes to her highest limits. Her martial arts skills have even allowed her to beat Captain America[29] and Mantis in hand-to-hand combat.[30]

This alone puts her in top contention, because she and TChalla could talk privately about how easy it was to spank Cap:

Heather possesses a genius intellect and is extremely knowledgeable in various areas of advanced Titanian scientific disciplines such as genetics and bionics and has been able to upgrade the cyborgs Ramrod[volume & issue needed] and Angar the Screamer[volume & issue needed] and restore Daredevil's eyesight[volume & issue needed]. She is also a highly skilled starship pilot..."

This lady achieved all of her abilities via a determination and genius that is the very hallmark of Wakandan magnificence. The entire nation of Wakanda is essentially a nation of low grade Moondragons...with spiritual and magic affinities, to boot. Her extreme "martial arts" regimen makes her one of the truly elite h2h fighters. Her colossal genius is not dependent upon her powers, but rather the other way around.

Plus? She's a White lady who naturally rocks The Dora Milaje look. She's the White Dragon of The Dora Milaje.

More Pros: She can go almost step for step with TChalla in every aspect of technology, spiritual development, prep, cunning, ruthlessness, fighting, etc plus she could give TChalla the plausible defense that LCBRD 616 heads would have to accept as being the reason that TChalla could and would rebuff mental or spiritual domination. There isn't anywhere that TChalla goes or anything that he does that she couldn't truly feel him on, and truly empathize with. This is Batman+Talia+Lady Shiva+[ a bunch of heads ] times five.

Cons: All of Carol Danvers' cons TIMES TEN. Plus? She was actually an active ENEMY of TChalla's and of Wakanda for a decade or so, there. Not even Carol can claim that to be the case for herself.

COSMIC QUEEN #2

LILANDRA DEATHBIRD

Pros: Ohhhh the X-kids will have a fairly profound myocardial infarction. Which all by itself makes this choice a winner.

However. Cementing in blood a alliance between The Shi'Ar...who are still happy from The Avengers and remembering that TChalla launched this 8th Reality which saved them all...and Wakanda, which had long had good relations with The Shi'Ar anyway? Is a very good look. Furthermore? We get to touch on something that only RH and Aaron hinted upon, and that is...WAKANDA IS A INTERSTELLAR EMPIRE/KINGDOM ITSELF. I delve into that in my fanfic.

She intimately understands the burden of the crown
She isn't a major player in anybody's story arc right now I think, but she still has the name wreck to pull some extra eyes toward BP and vice versa.
She has connects to the X-Verse which will cause vomiting amongst those inbred ingrates.
Crazy potential because her civilization still pretty much remains untapped.
And...Gladiator vs TChalla, anyone? That's not a guess. See, TChalla may take umbrage to the fact that the Shi'Ar allowed Thanos to invade Wakanda, and also passed on a chance to help Earth BEFORE the Incursions got essentially unstoppable, and AFTER The Avengers helped the Shi'Ar.

COSMIC QUEEN #3

MANTIS/CELESTIAL MADONNA

PROS: I mean...bruh

CONS: Other than NOT being Ororo? Zero.

COSMIC QUEEN #4: THE DARK PHOENIX

TChalla is one of the few in the MU to have wield more power than The Dark Phoenix, with his use of The Infinity Gauntlet. He made her possible again. This alone makes him hawt stuff and irresistable sexually to the now incarnated, separate and human form that is the dark side of Jean Grae [ see below ] as well as perhaps thee best and most important alternative for The Phoenix Force

But now let's look at the RUTHLESS QUEENS who could be paired with and fight with/against TChalla.

Somebody mentioned EMMA FROST. That was a good one, but I'll do you several levels better. Howzabout...

MADELYNE PRYOR, THE GOBLIN QUEEN

This choice? Is the only choice that is remotely possible that would send the X-Office up in flames worse than TChalla bangin Storm or Emma Frost. I mean...this is TChalla essentially puttin The Down Stroke down on Jean Grae herself. The hate. The bile. The flaming meltdown of CBR. The ganxta way to flip that bullsh*t Logan+Ororo pairing back and top them with entrail eating fury. The way we in HEF would love every second of it.

Pros: The stories we could write with this here pairing, this here battle of wills, and TChalla's oath not to fight women? This would be a study in tactics, prep, magic vs tech, potent words more powerful than the most baleful spells or the mightiest ubertech. The immensely rare feast of the kind of nonstop inner and outer battles and wars that aren't h2h,a battle based and steeped in revelatory character qualities and studies, sex, morality, immorality, ruthlessness, politics, the grays and shadows between the grays and shadows and...more sex.

Cons: Bruh. Too many. Wakanda? Would like to kill TChalla behind this choice if he actually married her. TPG? WOULD kill TChalla behind this choice, if he actually married her. And Ramonda? Would slap the kitty ears off uh TChalla if TChalla got tuh being all romantical [ yes, I said "romantical" ] with Jean Gr--Madelyne Pryor. But each one of these "cons"? Could very well be flipped into beautiful creative PROS by the ill with the skills writer.

So. No marriage. Just a destructive tango of clashing wills and irresistable lust from both of them. Way more than Batman vs Catwoman or that other girl with the "night" like name, who came to prominence in the 80's and who also was a nearly irresistable love interest of the worst kind for The Dark Knight.

PRINCESS ZANDA OF NAROBIA

LADY SELENE AKA SELENE GALLIO THE BLACK QUEEN

Let's look at the GODDESSES who could pursue TChalla and love him

VALKYRIE

Pros: Bruh
Cons: You already know

CLEA

Why? Are you kidding me? TChalla being an incarnation of Baast, and TChalla vs Dormammu. Nuff said.

Pros: TChalla vs Dormammu. Rest of LCBRD having strokes at the sight of TChalla tonguing Clea and whoopin off on Dormammu

Cons: Wakandans? Not fans of nonWakandans. Especially powerful hocus pocus types

THE ENCHANTRESS

Straight out of Thor. Remember her? Well. With this new Eigth Reality...Guess who's coming to din-din! That's right. Our favorite problem causing Enchantress, the first to completely clown Professor X's telepathic ability with her mental prowess. She'd love TChalla for being the incomparable TChalla that he is. And oh yeah...Wakanda's cache of Mystic Vibranium sho' kaint her what with its ability to vastly amp her already tremendous power levels.

SATANA

Yall remember Satana Hellstrom? Sister of Daimon Hellstrom? She's the erstwhile "Daughter of Satan", and currently in Doctor Strange as one of the most powerful magic wielders on Earth. She would see TChalla as a far too yummy way to get power via the Wakandan Orisha, a far too sexy man to bypass [ faaar and away the most intriguing, the most interesting, the smartest, the most powerful, the most talented, the purest of soul, the most insatiably wonderful, and the sexiest she has ever known ], and way too powerful a person to not want to humble. She knows that her enthrallment and enchantment powers have zero sway over TChalla...and that makes the chase, the dance, the hunt of the Panther all the more satisfactory with her victory over him [ which she is prolly arrogantly immortal enough to think she can achieve ].

BUT STILL. KEEPIN IT 100% REAL AND TRUE. WHO IS THE ACTUAL. TRUE. FOR REAL. NO BS QUEEN FOR TCHALLA?

WE ALL KNOW THAT R TO THE H HAD IT RIGHT, AND WE ALL LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT. EMBRACE THE BLACK POWER OF IT ALL.