Author Topic: LET'S TALK T'CHALLA'S IQ VS 616 EARTH BIG BRAINS  (Read 4664 times)

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
Re: LET'S TALK T'CHALLA'S IQ VS 616 EARTH BIG BRAINS
« Reply #90 on: May 28, 2019, 01:02:09 pm »
Now. With the above being said, let's return to the topic of the thread.

T'Challa vs The High Evolutionary, who is an extremely. Extremely. Formidable intellect. Maybe they clash because The HE sees Interstellar Empire Wakanda as a menace hundreds or thousands of years in the future, and the HE wants T'Challa to initiate certain changes now in order to prevent the future menace of Wakanda? Or something?

Who wins, T'Chalal or The HE? And why?

Eh, HE always loses.  But it could be fun if his "son" showed up to save him from T'Challa.  Warlock vs T'Challa would be interesting.  (depending on which version of Warlock.  One version became the Living Tribunal--Of course, Starlin wrote that.)

Yes, T'Challa vs Warlock would also be quite interesting. I remember suggesting such a matchup before, but it was T'Challa vs Zombie Warlock and Zombie Guardians of the Galaxy [ the Original Guardians ]. Which Warlock are you thinking of? And the "whys" behind such a scrap would be as interesting as the fight itself.

But I also think that the straight up throwdown with T'Challa vs Stranger, Maximus and the revamped Horde would be a massive, massive test of T'Challa's prep and abilities in every regard. I do think that T'Challa would kill Maximus for this affront, though.

Which Warlock?  There are so many options.

You could actually go the marvel route... first Warlock fights BP then they team  up to battle Stranger and Maximus.

I like this. BP needs more team ups and that would make this more fun as well due to the throw back to classic Marvel then go for the real bads

What would you say is the primary difference between T'Challa's intelligence, and Reed Richards' intelligence? Priest specifically said that T'Challa is the "shrewdest man" on Earth. Being shrewd is definitely being smart, but it's more nuanced and carries more of an action and good judgement type of connotation. Our own R to the H flat out said that T'Challa is "...smarter than Reed Richards..." and can kick Captain America's butt. Which to me? Makes PERFECT SENSE, given the cauldron and foundation of Wakanda from which he emerged. But none of this draws particularly clear lines of demarcation in the sands of intelligence, so to speak. We definitely see T'Challa's cultural and spiritually honed WISDOM here:

And both his wisdom and shrewdness here, with Hickman's first issue of NEW AVENGERS

And again here, where T'Challa gives Reed some sorely needed advice:

But what we want to see is a scientific megagenius duel. Let's be honest. We wanna see that. Or at least speculate with some very grounded reasons to guesstimate the results of such a showdown. Let's see if we can find reasons that Reed might outperform T'Challa and vice versa. Then see which of these reasons are powerful enough to add to the more weighty conclusion of victory for one of these two.

I meantioned the HE [ High Evolutionary ] before, and CKW brought up the fact that T'Challa already bested high tech would be invaders of Wakanda sent by HE. But that's merely the prelude to an actual Brain vs Brain throwdown between the two. How could T'Challa actually outsmart HE, and what circumstances would compel them to duel with one another?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 01:11:45 pm by supreme illuminati »
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 28, 2019, 04:08:12 pm »
SI asked which Warlock would make for a good fight....I think I've decided that the best battle would be BP vs the original Starlin version of Magus.  In many ways, that Magus is the Evil Black Panther.  Warlock/Magus is the superior man, who is incredibly shrewd, a plotter on the level of Thanos or T'Challa.  (That shrewd brain took over an interstellar empire.)  Plus, like the BP, he's the center of a religion.
He has access to advance tech and magic, plus he has the Soul Stone.  Thanos found that the only way to beat him was to stop Warlock from becoming Magus.

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 28, 2019, 09:03:42 pm »
SI asked which Warlock would make for a good fight....I think I've decided that the best battle would be BP vs the original Starlin version of Magus.  In many ways, that Magus is the Evil Black Panther.  Warlock/Magus is the superior man, who is incredibly shrewd, a plotter on the level of Thanos or T'Challa.  (That shrewd brain took over an interstellar empire.)  Plus, like the BP, he's the center of a religion.
He has access to advance tech and magic, plus he has the Soul Stone.  Thanos found that the only way to beat him was to stop Warlock from becoming Magus.

Awwww YEAHYUH!!

I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline JRCarter

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 01, 2019, 05:32:16 pm »
Found this lurking on Reddit:

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 01, 2019, 09:36:19 pm »
Found this lurking on Reddit:

HAHAHAHAHAHA I LOOOOOVE IT!!
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC: