Author Topic: FBI director James Comey is Fired  (Read 2958 times)

Offline Tanksleyd

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: FBI director James Comey is Fired
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2017, 02:49:25 am »
The Democratic Party is unable to convince poor white people to vote FOR their interests.  That is the power of racism.  How much pain can they endure before they take the red pill?

Racism
The elephant in the room
While two wrongs would not make a right
Perhaps the Democrats could do more to make Blacks ANTI-Republican
But I believe the answer are FDR policies before July 2, 1964 when the Rurals were PRO-Democrat
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 02:51:39 am by Tanksleyd »

Offline Tanksleyd

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2017, 02:57:32 am »
The Democratic Party is unable to convince poor white people to vote FOR their interests.  That is the power of racism.  How much pain can they endure before they take the red pill?

Angus Deaton
Is also an elephant in the room
He's the Nobel prize winner with a key discovery
The mortality of Whites full of despair has skyrocketed since 2000
Primarily, in the opinion of many, because they have voted against their own best interests

Offline Metro

• View Profile
    • Monmouth University
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2017, 02:20:35 pm »

Until we organize educators, activists, and small business owners to seize control of state and local government, the fringe will remain in power and oligarchs will abuse the public trust.
Dean Walter Greason
The Honors School
Monmouth University
(twitter) @worldprofessor

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2017, 04:27:28 pm »

Until we organize educators, activists, and small business owners to seize control of state and local government, the fringe will remain in power and oligarchs will abuse the public trust.

What are some pragmatic steps we can take?  Should someone like me run for local office?
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline Tanksleyd

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2017, 04:45:56 pm »

What are some pragmatic steps we can take?  Should someone like me run for local office?

(Racist) Republicans
Hide behind a John Wayne simplicity
They merely promote tax cuts and small government
A government that they have hated thoroughly  since July 2, 1964
If I may suggest that Democrats promote a simplicity
(PS: How many Blacks in John Wayne movies)
PUBLIC Broadcast System
PUBLIC Infrastructure
PUBLIC Education
PUBLIC Health

Offline Curtis Metcalf

• Honorary Wakandan
  • One never knows, do one?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2017, 04:48:35 pm »

Oh hell yeah.
"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."
"Be hard on systems, but soft on people."

Offline Tanksleyd

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2017, 06:22:05 pm »
Congressman Rod Blum in a Dubuque town hall (Monday) night asked, ďWhy should a 62-year-old man have to pay for maternity care?Ē

I ask, why should I pay for a bridge I donít cross, a sidewalk I donít walk on, a library book I donít read?

Why should I pay for a flower I wonít smell, a park I donít visit, or art I canít appreciate? Why should I pay the salaries of politicians I didnít vote for, a tax cut that doesnít affect me, or a loophole I canít take advantage of?

Itís called democracy, a civil society, the greater good. Thatís what we pay for.
Barbara Rank

Offline Metro

• View Profile
    • Monmouth University
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2017, 11:43:31 am »

Oh hell yeah.

At least local political committee. Canvassing and letters to editors (even social media postings) have deeper impacts than we typically acknowledge.
Dean Walter Greason
The Honors School
Monmouth University
(twitter) @worldprofessor

Offline Reginald Hudlin

• Landlord
  • Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2017, 01:18:07 am »

Oh hell yeah.

At least local political committee. Canvassing and letters to editors (even social media postings) have deeper impacts than we typically acknowledge.
And school boards, library boards.  Getting involved on any level makes a difference.  That's how they built the tea party.