Author Topic: Ultimates2 #7 Preview- I doubt T'challa in in this  (Read 4842 times)

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
Re: Ultimates2 #7 Preview- I doubt T'challa in in this
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2017, 05:07:41 am »
You literally named the only 3 things tchalla has done period in the book tho lol.

Ill not criticize his charsctization of tchalla at alk. What little hes done with him has been on point and he def has a battle board mentality which is needed

But the book as a whole... naw... ill criticize that all day every day

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2017, 05:57:02 am »
Looks like more team members coming to the Ultimates...

Between Ultimates2, U.S.Avengers, and Royals will their be any team additions or losses in the coming months?

AE: We’re really getting into spoiler territory at this point – that said, I can confirm that we’re going to see some big – and I do mean big – additions to the Ultimates cast. If I were to talk about “The Eternity Watch”, would that be too much? We should run it past the spoiler people. If it comes back as a big ol’ [REDACTED], readers will know I said too much there. Travel Foreman draws the heck out of them, obviously, as he does with everything. He’s been an a pillar of strength on this book and I owe him a gift basket for everything he’s put in and continues to put in on every page. He’s a cosmic being in his own right. Also, we’ve got one more issue with Koch, and she’s got an absolutely wonderful take on Galactus that we’re going to be spending a whole issue with, so that’s good.

someone on Reddit immeidately said Eternity Watch = Wiccan and Hulkling...

if that is the case...

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2017, 06:41:16 am »
Looks like more team members coming to the Ultimates...

Between Ultimates2, U.S.Avengers, and Royals will their be any team additions or losses in the coming months?

AE: We’re really getting into spoiler territory at this point – that said, I can confirm that we’re going to see some big – and I do mean big – additions to the Ultimates cast. If I were to talk about “The Eternity Watch”, would that be too much? We should run it past the spoiler people. If it comes back as a big ol’ [REDACTED], readers will know I said too much there. Travel Foreman draws the heck out of them, obviously, as he does with everything. He’s been an a pillar of strength on this book and I owe him a gift basket for everything he’s put in and continues to put in on every page. He’s a cosmic being in his own right. Also, we’ve got one more issue with Koch, and she’s got an absolutely wonderful take on Galactus that we’re going to be spending a whole issue with, so that’s good.

someone on Reddit immeidately said Eternity Watch = Wiccan and Hulkling...

if that is the case...

Really, Ewing has failed to even fully establish the Current members after 16 issues, there has been barely any development, Mostly Carol bossing everyone around and being depressed, Then using Z list characters to take feats away from the team, and a bunch of talking heads and focus on galactus.. I mean does the team really need more people when the current ones havent even done much of worth

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
  • When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2017, 09:29:34 am »
Man look, i already told yall,

Ewing's singular purpose for Marvel is to gather all the black brown and queer folks into one book to fill the diversity quota.

Yall gon learn one day!
How many leaders you said you needed then left ‘em for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, it’s King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?