Author Topic: Iron Fist  (Read 1767 times)

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
Re: Iron Fist
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2017, 10:48:52 am »
yeah the books tanking unfortunately. likely finish this trade out and it will be done

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2017, 12:30:45 pm »
Iron Fist #74 is super solid. Good banter between IF and Sabertooth. Dialogue quick and easy to follow and art is appropriate for this story. Fingers crossed that Iron Fist and Luke Cage seasons 2 will keep it going despite sales.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2017, 09:48:46 am »
Still liking this. Sabertooth had a sympathy moment. And the story is still rolling.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2017, 06:01:04 am »
yeah I really like this book.

more depth sabertooth as had in ages

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2017, 07:32:46 am »
I'd like to see if he could incorporate Luke and write Heores for Hire with his style. I'm still working in 70s HfH. I think there would be a stark contrast.
Reggie Hudlin-

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2018, 05:35:07 am »
IDK who Sparrow is lol.

Sabertooth as been the best part of this arc. LOL at him OHNS (one hit neck snapping) that dude lol

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2018, 01:31:58 pm »
How is it that Chosin and his handful of people can look awesome invading. Making other writers look bad. lol.

I think Sabertooth is doing great in this and Weapon X.

Best result, Fist comes back with Shang-Chi and Luke and its and all out slugfest for the conclusion
Reggie Hudlin-

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2018, 01:42:15 pm »
How is it that Chosin and his handful of people can look awesome invading. Making other writers look bad. lol.

Best result, Fist comes back with Shang-Chi and Luke and its and all out slugfest for the conclusion

I know right?

Meanwhile wakanda keeps getting invaded by 5 people lol

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2018, 09:21:41 am »

I know right?

Clearly, I must get the trade and then get with staying with this series. I heard about this late. I'm on it now, though. I hope that Netflix keeps sending enough readers to this series to keep it afloat, and I really really hope that whatshisface playing Danny Rand and cute ole girl whatshername playing Colleen Wing on Netflix really does a much better showing in the arts this time around. They stepped it up in Defenders, but they still need to basically triple their skill levels across the board.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2018, 11:24:50 am »

I know right?

Clearly, I must get the trade and then get with staying with this series. I heard about this late. I'm on it now, though. I hope that Netflix keeps sending enough readers to this series to keep it afloat, and I really really hope that whatshisface playing Danny Rand and cute ole girl whatshername playing Colleen Wing on Netflix really does a much better showing in the arts this time around. They stepped it up in Defenders, but they still need to basically triple their skill levels across the board.

he needs him damn mask so they can use a stunt duble

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2018, 05:05:54 pm »
Good ending to this arc. Love the art style. Great centerfold fight splash page.
Reggie Hudlin-

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2018, 06:11:08 am »
I want BP to have a martial arts focused arc with art like this

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2018, 10:03:39 am »
14,000 last month hanging in there some how
Reggie Hudlin-

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2018, 05:47:40 am »
No May solicit.
Reggie Hudlin-

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2018, 05:49:30 am »
No May solicit.

no may solicit

so we got a 3-ish issue arc coming up? weird number fro a trade...