Author Topic: You Tube critiques of Black Panther trailer  (Read 3664 times)

Offline Emperorjones

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
You Tube critiques of Black Panther trailer
« on: June 12, 2017, 01:38:27 am »

! No longer available

! No longer available

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
Re: You Tube critiques of Black Panther trailer
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 04:40:07 am »
nope nope nope i will not click

no one will take this from meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Offline CKW

• View Profile
    • blackpantherfanstories.wordpress.com
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 04:58:17 am »
That's their problem.

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2017, 05:11:10 am »
The misinformation is starting ot fly already from "bloggers" and "journalists" about black panther though.

makes me glad I have a sight where it is easy to get to scans.

for instance, one article said storm and tchalla broke up due to differences in Civil War.....

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2017, 07:42:11 am »
Not even gonna look, no need.

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
  • When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2017, 07:45:58 am »
That 1% is trying so hard!  ;)

*not clicking  8)*
How many leaders you said you needed then left em for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, its King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2017, 08:53:31 am »
Yea, haters gonna hate, I especially drop out of listening when people have all these opinions about things.. That they haven't even read.

Offline Marvell2100

• Wakandans United!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2017, 03:59:06 pm »
Who gives a crap about what haters and unfans think. It's not even worth clicking to read.
Black Panther. Bane of the Unfans.

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2017, 04:21:25 pm »
Who gives a crap about what haters and unfans think. It's not even worth clicking to read.
It's really not, especially the first one. The guy acts high and mighty and just comes off like a complete moron who resorts to name calling When presenting his argument

Offline Booshman

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2017, 02:34:41 am »
I needed a good laugh so I watched his first rant video. I'm going to give this dude the benefit of the doubt and assume that he's doing a parody. Because you'd have to be a REAL "Pants on Head Level Idiot" to think that Black Nerds (who are no doubt smarter than he is) confuse the nice white people in comics (lolwut? clearly he has ever read comics) with the not-so-nice white people IRL. The other 44 minutes were just him strawmanning BADLY, while projecting his own pathetic insecurities and obvious pent up anxieties on to "Negro Nerds" (a label that he made sure to emphasize with as extreme a venomous tone as he could muster without screaming.) as often as he could.

And I'd STRONGLY advise against posting the videos on CBR. A lot of the posters there severely lack the fortitude to deal with it in a serious manner, plus it would turn off new BP fans. It won't end well. At all.

Plus, why would you give an opportunist like Xpac another round of ammo, since he just arms himself with anything that the majority of BP fans dislike. The same with his pitiful cronies, like  Mike_Murdock and Dregya.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 06:29:19 am by Booshman »

Offline CKW

• View Profile
    • blackpantherfanstories.wordpress.com
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2017, 08:13:36 am »
This is weird. He did another video to clarify his position- it's the boardroom/media owners' agenda that he has an issue with even if the product they are pushing is the BP movie. However this morning the video was banned by Youtube for hate speech. I did not hear anything that would necessitate a ban. He said his piece and I disagreed and agreed on some of his points and moved on.

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2017, 08:48:23 am »
In the video above he calls black fans of BP "Negro Nerds" and "Sci-Fi Coons".... Then goes on a homophobic Rant about Coogler and MBJ because of a picture of Coogler and Jordan with Coogler having a hand on his shoulder some something like that.. The Guy comes off as some Hate filled ranter that likes to act like he is better then people and talking as though he knows sh*t about what Comics Readers like. He did the same thing on his Video bashing Coates about his BP run, which i agree his run is bad, But the guy goes on this hate filled rants which takes any and all credibility of what is being said. 

Offline BlackRodimus

• You got me straight trippin', boo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2017, 06:09:43 pm »
I could only stomach 3 minutes of TBA. Like PBT, when someone disagrees they start with the insults first. Asking the guy if he was gay, wtf was that? You "sound" "moist"? This is a grown man, allegedly. And one of the reasons I stopped listening to him years ago (besides him being a hypocrite) is that whenever someone challenges him the first thing he does is talk about their appearance. A man who never shows his face, makes his #1 go to deflection about someone's appearance. ???

I'm sorry but I think these two (or one if they're the same person) are dangerous to black people. They're no different than poverty pimps, they want an unchallenged echo chamber, and get upset at anything positive that might take black people attention away from them.
"don't fight the power, be the power" - Reginald Hudlin

Offline BlackRodimus

• You got me straight trippin', boo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2017, 06:24:57 pm »
This is weird. He did another video to clarify his position- it's the boardroom/media owners' agenda that he has an issue with even if the product they are pushing is the BP movie. However this morning the video was banned by Youtube for hate speech. I did not hear anything that would necessitate a ban. He said his piece and I disagreed and agreed on some of his points and moved on.

The thing is, the last two vids he double downs on calling black nerds coons and even makes it a point to actively mock them in the comments section. I don't remember that particular clarification you mentioned in the video, but I do remember his vitriol for black nerds was still in effect. And its now only worse.

However, there is a bit of logic to the madness, IMO.  :o

For someone who calls himself Professor Black Truth, and then The Black Authority, whatever knowledge they may give is overshadowed by their self-important titles. The mere idea of Black Panther, at least shown in the trailer, challenges that. It was, IMO, masculinity on display here, and they're supposed to be the epitome of that. Well sight unseen since they hide their faces but nevertheless given their titles and how they talk to their subscribers. They're visibly threatened by this and I think they're too stupid to know this behavior is unraveling their facade or hustle.

And I'm saying "they're" to be nice since its possible they're two people. But if it is ONE person? How low does your self esteem have to be to create TWO alter egos like that?
"don't fight the power, be the power" - Reginald Hudlin