Author Topic: Toon up! Animated Black Panther Discussion  (Read 71679 times)

Offline Booshman

• View Profile
Re: Toon up! Animated Black Panther Discussion
« Reply #120 on: October 24, 2017, 10:29:05 am »
I didn't want to start a new thread, but I think this fits, since it's still technically animated.

https://youtu.be/IZSzk2EI43I
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 10:54:35 am by Booshman »

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 24, 2017, 10:44:50 pm »
I didn't hate the BP & Hulk  episodeu  didn't love it.. Could/should've been alot better..

Barely got through the Miss Marvel, Thor & CM episode..

The Return should be a two parter. Also it was a big reminder this show needs to introduce more villains.. The last 3 episodes have them fitting Thor villains..
Also reminded the the audience how overwhelmingly White the cartoon roster is.. Can we get Spectrum, Blue Marvel, Shuri, movie Valkyrie & etc in her asap..
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much CM & Jane Foster in this esp. Why the hell is Jane Foster handing out the strategy to CapAm when he has to super genius next to him BP & Falcon. Falcon doesn't speak in this esp SMH, but multiple scenes of Jane talking to herself/dog in their apartment.
Hated how BP seemingly just hand over leadership to the great white hope #1 CapAM. Then add insult to injury GWH#1 does the squads breakdown her put great white hope # 2 CM in charge of team 2 lol.. Really lol. And as I mentioned earlier has too super genius on his hand pick squad & asking random white lady Jane ( because thats exactly she'll need it more white people) for the strategy/ updateds.. Just a mess this episode was imo..
Pull List

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #122 on: October 25, 2017, 04:35:48 am »
Carol is a Cancer

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 25, 2017, 05:06:27 am »
When they make it seem like Carol could go one on one against Thor.... They are really pushing it.  Binary, yes... Captain Marvel?  Only if she says Shazam!

Yeah, the ending was disappointing.  I get BP turning over leadership bc his team was the replacement team, but yeah, BP should lead one of the other teams in the final battle. 

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 25, 2017, 08:10:33 am »
When they make it seem like Carol could go one on one against Thor.... They are really pushing it.  Binary, yes... Captain Marvel?  Only if she says Shazam!

Yeah, the ending was disappointing.  I get BP turning over leadership bc his team was the replacement team, but yeah, BP should lead one of the other teams in the final battle. 

They power level are all over on this show, so that didn't  surprise me at all.. Last season Karnak beat up BP &  CM with ease with mind control, but got his ass beat down by Black in the same episodes lol...

Characters routinely written forgeting how strong they are, how intelligent they are & etc for sake to push the plot or push a character over a another character who's better qualified to-do said action..
Pull List

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 25, 2017, 08:59:49 am »

They power level are all over on this show, so that didn't  surprise me at all.. Last season Karnak beat up BP &  CM with ease with mind control, but got his ass beat down by Black in the same episodes lol...

Characters routinely written forgeting how strong they are, how intelligent they are & etc for sake to push the plot or push a character over a another character who's better qualified to-do said action..

Basically the last episode should of worked how the herc Episode went. T'Challa is looking at the big picture, not just following orders from the Caps. It was a very underwhelming episode, and yea its pretty bad that everyone except Falcon said anything. way to marginalize the characters. especially for ones that are far less interesting (Cap Marvel) like MoS said, she is a disease. Her personality is actually incredibly annoying, this episode reminded me of Ewings Ultimates in how she acts.. obnoxious

Offline Redjack

• Honorary Wakandan
  • i've never had a hero. i don't worship people.
    • View Profile
    • a dreamnasium
Soon you will come to know. When the bullet hits the bone.

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline Kimoyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 31, 2017, 09:40:25 pm »
Kudos Redjack and thanks!

Peace,

Mont

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
  • When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 21, 2017, 06:36:09 am »
Hulk/BP episode was a disappointment.  It was lowkey trash.

The Return episode goes back to why i don't care for Black Panther being on the main Avengers team.  If he's not going to be the Batman to Steve Rogers' Superman, then you get what you saw here where he has nothing to do.  Compounded if he has to deal with the jobber auras of both Steve's seniority and Carol's Carolness.

The illuminati concept just works better.  A team that has their own agenda just brings more outta BP
How many leaders you said you needed then left em for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, its King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #130 on: November 21, 2017, 06:57:11 am »

The Return episode goes back to why i don't care for Black Panther being on the main Avengers team.  If he's not going to be the Batman to Steve Rogers' Superman, then you get what you saw here where he has nothing to do.  Compounded if he has to deal with the jobber auras of both Steve's seniority and Carol's Carolness.

The illuminati concept just works better.  A team that has their own agenda just brings more outta BP

Leader
Antagonistic Co Leader
God Brick
Game Changing Brick
Brick
human
human

Cap- Leader
Stark- antagonizing co leader + smart
Thor- god brick
Hulk- deux ex machina brick + smart
Vision
Widow
Hawkeye

T'challa- leader + smart
Carol- antagonizing co leader + brick
Valkryie- god brick
Strange- deus ex machina brick + smart ish
Parker- brick, comic relief, bring in money, smart
Falcon
Ant-Man or Wasp (depending if you want testosterone or estrogen)

works for MCU and comics and cartoons

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
  • When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 21, 2017, 07:14:00 am »

Leader
Antagonistic Co Leader
God Brick
Game Changing Brick
Brick
human
human

Cap- Leader
Thor- god brick
Vision
Widow
Hawkeye

T'challa- leader + smart
Valkryie- god brick
Falcon

This movie would do more than Justice League.  Easily.

Might have to change the name from Illuminati to Ultimates, depending on how bitchy China is about that sort of thing.

But we talking a billion.  BP, Spider-Man, Strange, the black superior Wonder Woman, Carol, Falcon and Ant-Man? 

Who's not watching this?

166 milly opening weekend.
How many leaders you said you needed then left em for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, its King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #132 on: November 21, 2017, 07:44:47 am »

Leader
Antagonistic Co Leader
God Brick
Game Changing Brick
Brick
human
human

Cap- Leader
Thor- god brick
Vision
Widow
Hawkeye

T'challa- leader + smart
Valkryie- god brick
Falcon

This movie would do more than Justice League.  Easily.

Might have to change the name from Illuminati to Ultimates, depending on how bitchy China is about that sort of thing.

But we talking a billion.  BP, Spider-Man, Strange, the black superior Wonder Woman, Carol, Falcon and Ant-Man? 

Who's not watching this?

166 milly opening weekend.

i can imagine Carol telling Valkryie to do something while valkryie glares and then chugs a 5th of whiskey

followed by an Ant-Man quip

print the money nao

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 21, 2017, 09:23:01 am »

Yeah we had a OOC T'Challa, being dumb asking too many questions, and getting knocked around.
I mean how do you go from going toe to toe with Ares God of war to.. struggling Against skurge so terribly? Show's when people don't understand BP what he becomes. Same with the whole og team coming back. How does it go from Tchalla leading the new team to.. Carol leading? Explain that to me please, especially since big end game is ehst they needed and what he supplies. It was very stupid to say the least

Offline Redjack

• Honorary Wakandan
  • i've never had a hero. i don't worship people.
    • View Profile
    • a dreamnasium
« Reply #134 on: January 02, 2018, 10:55:55 am »
stick around.
Soon you will come to know. When the bullet hits the bone.