Author Topic: Toon up! Animated Black Panther Discussion  (Read 71310 times)

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
Re: Toon up! Animated Black Panther Discussion
« Reply #150 on: January 14, 2018, 11:06:24 am »
Ive always considered them rather equal in a straight MA fight. Both are the best fighter in the respected warrior nations.

Depending on how OP the writer makes the chi fist that day and how smart/strategic they make tchalla that day.

Disclaimer: dudnt watch episode bc disney scheduling is trash

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 14, 2018, 12:21:35 pm »

Disclaimer: dudnt watch episode bc disney scheduling is trash

This , God damn awful it is..
Pull List

Offline Salustrade

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 14, 2018, 10:59:03 pm »
Watched it last night and other than the inexplicable British accent, Shuri was portrayed with 100% pinpoint accuracy character and and ability wise.

I'm happy. :)

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #153 on: January 15, 2018, 08:32:44 am »
ruh roh...

Spoiler TV has spotted a report from what they claim is a very reliable source which puts the future of Disney's Marvel animated TV shows in doubt. As of right now, there's Avengers Assemble, Guardians of the Galaxy and the newly launched Spider-Man. All three of those are aimed primarily at children but they all have their fair share of fans and have been pretty popular on Disney XD for the most part.

Well, as each of those go on hiatus, crews are reportedly being laid off and they've told the site that final work on the shows will be completed in the next few months. What they'll be replaced with is hard to say but Disney clearly isn't happy with the way they've been performing or have something new in mind. What form that could take is hard to say but a fresh start might not hurt at this stage.

Nothing is 100% confirmed and it's feasible that wires have been crossed but with Avengers: Infinity War right around the corner, Disney may have decided that their animated offerings need a makeover, especially as Marvel gains a larger foothold in their theme parks. What do you guys think of this report? As always, be sure to let us know your thoughts in the comments section down below.

ummm... has the BP series been drawn yet....?????

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 15, 2018, 09:30:24 am »
ruh roh...

Spoiler TV has spotted a report from what they claim is a very reliable source which puts the future of Disney's Marvel animated TV shows in doubt. As of right now, there's Avengers Assemble, Guardians of the Galaxy and the newly launched Spider-Man. All three of those are aimed primarily at children but they all have their fair share of fans and have been pretty popular on Disney XD for the most part.

Well, as each of those go on hiatus, crews are reportedly being laid off and they've told the site that final work on the shows will be completed in the next few months. What they'll be replaced with is hard to say but Disney clearly isn't happy with the way they've been performing or have something new in mind. What form that could take is hard to say but a fresh start might not hurt at this stage.

Nothing is 100% confirmed and it's feasible that wires have been crossed but with Avengers: Infinity War right around the corner, Disney may have decided that their animated offerings need a makeover, especially as Marvel gains a larger foothold in their theme parks. What do you guys think of this report? As always, be sure to let us know your thoughts in the comments section down below.

I thought it was already drawn and it was airing sometime this year. Redjack can you confirm??

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
  • When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 15, 2018, 09:46:53 am »
ruh roh...

I mean, objectively, Avengers Assembled has always been trash... BP's inclusion simply gave us a reason to finally tune in, with some watchable episodes to their credit... but that doesn't erase the 4-5 years of cringe worthy trash.

The series needs to die.  I hope the BP series is the transition of sorts.  The whole hiatus tthing is annoying though. Bc his film drops next month!
How many leaders you said you needed then left em for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, its King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?

Offline Redjack

• Honorary Wakandan
  • i've never had a hero. i don't worship people.
    • View Profile
    • a dreamnasium
« Reply #156 on: February 14, 2018, 08:33:55 pm »
these people have no idea what they're talking about.

I wrote episodes of Season 4 of Avengers (happening now) and I'm running the upcoming BLACK PANTHER'S QUEST season. Head writer. which has been entirely redesigned. you don't hire me if you want the same old thing.

I think I'd know if i'd been fired.

I haven't.

trust me. you're not ready.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 08:38:08 pm by Redjack »
Soon you will come to know. When the bullet hits the bone.

Offline Redjack

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • a dreamnasium
« Reply #157 on: February 14, 2018, 08:49:00 pm »
I see you Redjack.
Nice episode today. I enjoyed "Beyond."

thanks very much. i had a blast with it. I think i have one more coming.

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #158 on: February 15, 2018, 04:58:12 am »
these people have no idea what they're talking about.

I wrote episodes of Season 4 of Avengers (happening now) and I'm running the upcoming BLACK PANTHER'S QUEST season. Head writer. which has been entirely redesigned. you don't hire me if you want the same old thing.

I think I'd know if i'd been fired.

I haven't.

trust me. you're not ready.

RedJack... can we preorder on blue ray lol?

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #159 on: February 15, 2018, 03:35:29 pm »
I see you Redjack.
Nice episode today. I enjoyed "Beyond."

thanks very much. i had a blast with it. I think i have one more coming.

Redjack, know that I will always ride for you. I point your name out to my wife whenever I see it. I'm constantly cheerleading for the HEFfers!
I'm patiently waiting for Panther's Quest. It'll get here when it gets here. And I'm ready to be not ready for what's coming next!

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline Redjack

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • a dreamnasium
« Reply #160 on: February 15, 2018, 04:33:00 pm »
this year belongs to Wakanda.

don't let anybody tell you different.

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #161 on: February 16, 2018, 09:10:53 am »
this year belongs to Wakanda.

don't let anybody tell you different.

WAKANDA FOREVER!
Let's Go!

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 05, 2018, 03:34:26 pm »
The Avengers cartoon return yesterday (Sunday) nothing BP or Wakanda related but a pretty good Banner/hulk centric episode
Pull List

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
  • When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 06, 2018, 08:59:51 pm »
The Avengers cartoon return yesterday (Sunday) nothing BP or Wakanda related but a pretty good Banner/hulk centric episode

The last couple BP portrayals soured me a bit on this rendition.

Kinda just waiting for the BP themed season to start
How many leaders you said you needed then left em for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, its King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 07, 2018, 08:01:57 am »

The last couple BP portrayals soured me a bit on this rendition.

Kinda just waiting for the BP themed season to start

I feel ya on that my brother.. the writing seemly got a better than took a dip back down.. I thinks it because their different writer for each episode ( like a rotation of 4-6 ppl atlest) if the wiki is to trust it.. That to many different voices imo..
Pull List