Author Topic: Toon up! Animated Black Panther Discussion  (Read 69859 times)

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Toon up! Animated Black Panther Discussion
« Reply #195 on: March 17, 2018, 09:38:51 am »
Appreciate bro! I peeped that.

Did Desh sneak back in there with another alias?

If anything I know he cussing me out from e-ban heaven

I'm pretty sure desh is secret Warrior

Yknow... I had a sneaky suspicions lol

I was considering dissing hawkgirl just to see how he'd respond, but then I was like nah ima let him make it for now

I know you mad butt hurt they went with black Latina Hawk woman has Lady Blackhawk instead of white Latina hot woman hot girl for the Justice League roster

Hahaha yup I was finna go on a whole blue marvel monologue about how John and dark skinned hawkgirl would be the superior couple to white girl hawkgirl.. just ta f*ck with him..

..but I was like let me relax and focus on big uppin Vixen lol, bc I wasn't sure if that was really him

Yeah he not fan or Vixen & seems character that are ether Afrikan or he considers to black.. I'm pretty sure Desh going by pic of him I saw online a few yrs back & his owner created character he has on his site.. At the very at least half white..
Pull List

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
  • When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 17, 2018, 10:34:44 am »
Desh is a lame.

And yea, objectively speaking, this new Justice League roster >>>>> new Avengers roster

That JL roster fiya.  J'onn and John are back!  Dark skinned Hawkgirl lol!  And the robot, who I guess is technically team leader??
How many leaders you said you needed then left em for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, its King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #197 on: March 17, 2018, 10:38:50 am »
Desh is a lame.

And yea, objectively speaking, this new Justice League roster >>>>> new Avengers roster

That JL roster fiya.  J'onn and John are back!  Dark skinned Hawkgirl lol!  And the robot, who I guess is technically team leader??

Unless they don't get anything to do.

Aaron saying Tchalla makes it a "big four" is promising that he will have some iconic moments.

All the chips are riding on one horse, but its a really really really strong looking stallion

JL on the other hand still has to fight through batman, superman, and WW

There are lot more horses to bet on, but none of them are a thoroughbred

(ive never watched horseracing, halp)

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 17, 2018, 10:45:26 am »
Yeah. The Evans dream is likely dead. They didn't capitalize on him when they should of two years ago. Hopefully he sticks around to some capacity or (Bast Willing) his digital sales were magically fiya to turn his series into an ongoing

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 17, 2018, 10:52:36 am »
Desh is a lame.

Aaron saying Tchalla makes it a "big four" is promising that he will have some iconic moments.

All the chips are riding on one horse, but its a really really really strong looking stallion

Roster and execution are two different things tho

Yes, T'Challa is in a better spot than any of his black friends in DC but his black friends in Marvel don't get to join him on the team  :-\

When T'Challa is not on the page, I'm literally gonna be skipping pages.  I'll at least have a greater likelihood of pages with John, robot, and hawkgirl

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 17, 2018, 10:54:44 am »
And i aint forgave jason aaron yet.  SWAD was cool but a looooong time ago

He got some proving to do!

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 17, 2018, 11:34:32 am »
I just want the complete package...
Tchalla on an A list Avenger's team being treated like he is apart of "The big 4"

T'Challas Solo beating out IM 3 to become the biggest standalone super hero movie ever

The BP Cartoon kicking off with all the greatness Redjack has been stating (aka we ain't ready)

The Solo being damn respectful. We got Evans for 3 note months then it's over and unfortunately unless his online sales are massive I don't see him getting the ongoing we so desperately deserve. Slim (under 10%) Chance Coates wises up and actually uses this reboot to propel T'Challa and do good, of only Evans was cowriting to reign in the BS

IW showing Wakanda kicking ass to the point that Thanos complimentz then and doesn't destroy Wakanda.

Is this all too much to ask? Can we truly bot have 2018 be the year of BP??

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #202 on: March 17, 2018, 12:26:58 pm »
Its already year of the panther, sh*tty comics dont mean sh*t

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #203 on: March 17, 2018, 12:32:59 pm »

He made my fav bp comic ever

(And fav thor story)

I have to have faith......

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 17, 2018, 01:46:13 pm »
Its already year of the panther, sh*tty comics dont mean sh*t

I agree, but it's something to pass the time e month to month while counting down Avengers 4 and the BP 2 sequel

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 17, 2018, 03:40:07 pm »

I won't ever forget or forgive him for simple fact the BP fanbase is too forgiving imo as is ( especially to him & JHick).. They both made or ethier had hand in making BP, Wakanda  & etc look like a simp ass whining punk bitch/bitches at best.. They half ass clean up they both try to do at either the end of the story line or next time they wrote BP/Wakanda don't cut it.. Aaron showed his ass not once, not twice , not three times but at least 4 times..I love See Wakanda & die but f*ck em..I love when JHick 1st started working with BP & fix Mayberry white liberal supremacist bull sh*t , didnt job BP out to Steve O & Tony boy, but slowly he stated to showed his ass multiple times well.. When BP f#+K Teesa (multiple times) With Thor O begging and looking sad saying please not him anyone but him then we can start opening the lines of communication but we can't talk..

When BP f""k Melita & Mariko (multiple times) while Logan looks sad and begs please anyone but him.. Then BP give them haircuts.. Then we can talk..

Pull List

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 17, 2018, 04:21:58 pm »
Desh is a lame.

Yes, T'Challa is in a better spot than any of his black friends in DC but his black friends in Marvel don't get to join him on the team  :-\

When T'Challa is not on the page, I'm literally gonna be skipping pages.  I'll at least have a greater likelihood of pages with John, robot, and hawkgirl

Marvel ( like alot other folks in this country & in Media) I still pushing this b******* narrative that white woman  = all woman/can be a representation of all women or Woman in general = adding a white or white-ish looking woman or if we do add a non-white woman (& that's a big if) she got to be the white man's play thing or blue/green/sliver/etc for lolz..

DC or atlest the writer of JL doesn't seem to be that naive or stupid..  He pretty easily added Black Canary, Zantana , white Hawkwoman or white Latina Hawkgirl/woman or Mera or any of the other white woman JLs but he/they didn't..

He/they couldn't esay said well we can't have more than one negro on this historically Lily White team ( especially more than one non white male) but no they have seemly said f"-k the rule of 3.. The JL roster could be better ( drawing AquaMomoa & calling some WW fans on their bs drawing Wonder Gadot - aka drawing slightly less white).

While on Marvel we went from 3 Avengers teams ( not counting ultimate & the love letter to Clint squad) lead by to Black men & white woman -  the good old boys Tony boy & Steve O being back in charge..
Operate under their only can be one protocol  unless ya white BP in = Falcon out, GR in= Citizen Z/Sunspot out & to double down on that their can only going to be 1 Avengers team for 18 months supposedly..
Instead of keeping Sam or Sun or & ethier adding non white woman.. We get a green white woman for lolz ( I love She Hulk but it is what it ), Doc Strange ( who is historically a terrible for main super hero team).

When know JL will usually always have to Be atlest 3 to 5 white characters ( BM, Sup, WW, a Flash, maybe Aqua)
With Avengers atlest 4 ( Steve O, Tony boy, Thor O & Sales Giant Methany).. Other than that their no need for any white character to have main or major spots on ethier of these rosters.. in perfect world Methany would be replaced by Rouge ( who actually can sale, distinct personality & used those powers better) but we can't have nice things..

They should went with :

BP
Spectrum
Rogue
Steve O
Tony boy
GR
Thor O
S-Hulk or Ms.Marvel

And any day now DC will announce and 2nd JL or equivalent team probably 3-4 non whites on it aswell..
Pull List

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 17, 2018, 06:23:26 pm »
I think uncanny will come back, then they will Also likely bring back Ultimates as well as heroes for hire. Basically they want Avengers name to hold weight and will trim it down but out these other heroes in other teams. That said i think falcon at least should be on the team. I could do without Methany. Really a waste of energy pushing her. Tchalla would of gotten so much more mileage out of that push marvel gave her

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 17, 2018, 07:01:05 pm »

I won't ever forget or forgive him for simple fact the BP fanbase is too forgiving imo as is ( especially to him & JHick).. They both made or ethier had hand in making BP, Wakanda  & etc look like a simp ass whining punk bitch/bitches at best.. They half ass clean up they both try to do at either the end of the story line or next time they wrote BP/Wakanda don't cut it.. Aaron showed his ass not once, not twice , not three times but at least 4 times..I love See Wakanda & die but f*ck em..I love when JHick 1st started working with BP & fix Mayberry white liberal supremacist bull sh*t , didnt job BP out to Steve O & Tony boy, but slowly he stated to showed his ass multiple times well.. When BP f#+K Teesa (multiple times) With Thor O begging and looking sad saying please not him anyone but him then we can start opening the lines of communication but we can't talk..

When BP f""k Melita & Mariko (multiple times) while Logan looks sad and begs please anyone but him.. Then BP give them haircuts.. Then we can talk..

Yup. Two things I need to see: 1.) T'Challa beating Doom's ass within an inch of Doom's life using superior Wakandan tech... and 2.) T'Challa f*cking Jean Grey before commenting "i don't see what all the hype was about..".

At that point, i can let bygones be bygones

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 17, 2018, 07:20:06 pm »
Desh is a lame.

Marvel ( like alot other folks in this country & in Media) I still pushing this b******* narrative that white woman  = all woman/can be a representation of all women or Woman in general = adding a white or white-ish looking woman or if we do add a non-white woman (& that's a big if) she got to be the white man's play thing or blue/green/sliver/etc for lolz..

DC or atlest the writer of JL doesn't seem to be that naive or stupid..  He pretty easily added Black Canary, Zantana , white Hawkwoman or white Latina Hawkgirl/woman or Mera or any of the other white woman JLs but he/they didn't..

He/they couldn't esay said well we can't have more than one negro on this historically Lily White team ( especially more than one non white male) but no they have seemly said f"-k the rule of 3.. The JL roster could be better ( drawing AquaMomoa & calling some WW fans on their bs drawing Wonder Gadot - aka drawing slightly less white).

While on Marvel we went from 3 Avengers teams ( not counting ultimate & the love letter to Clint squad) lead by to Black men & white woman -  the good old boys Tony boy & Steve O being back in charge..
Operate under their only can be one protocol  unless ya white BP in = Falcon out, GR in= Citizen Z/Sunspot out & to double down on that their can only going to be 1 Avengers team for 18 months supposedly..
Instead of keeping Sam or Sun or & ethier adding non white woman.. We get a green white woman for lolz ( I love She Hulk but it is what it ), Doc Strange ( who is historically a terrible for main super hero team).

When know JL will usually always have to Be atlest 3 to 5 white characters ( BM, Sup, WW, a Flash, maybe Aqua)
With Avengers atlest 4 ( Steve O, Tony boy, Thor O & Sales Giant Methany).. Other than that their no need for any white character to have main or major spots on ethier of these rosters.. in perfect world Methany would be replaced by Rouge ( who actually can sale, distinct personality & used those powers better) but we can't have nice things..

They should went with :

BP
Spectrum
Rogue
Steve O
Tony boy
GR
Thor O
S-Hulk or Ms.Marvel

And any day now DC will announce and 2nd JL or equivalent team probably 3-4 non whites on it aswell..

The whole notion they run with that a white woman plugged in (or two white women in this case] would represent *all* women is as laughable as them thinking throwing Captain America and Hulk together would make black and brown men feel included in the festivities.  Such an idiotic premise but yet they do it all the time with the women. 

Carol and Jennifer on the team doesn't do sh*t. You only needed one of them if two slots were all that was being given to women.  The other slot should've gone to a black or brown woman.

I agree that outside of the big 3 + a white woman, there's no need for another white person on the team.  And honestly when you factor in the Hulk, and the entire Avengers 'core' roster just starts looking waaaaaay too vanilla for my taste

It's not gonna happen but i pray to Bast and Hanuman that Jericho has a war dog tat on his lip so we can claim him for BP 2.  Coogler would build him up to where no one would give a sh*t about Dr. Strange.  Hell, we'd craft our own cotdamn Avengers Wakandan team by the end of BP 2 lol