Author Topic: Toon up! Animated Black Panther Discussion  (Read 69683 times)

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Toon up! Animated Black Panther Discussion
« Reply #210 on: March 17, 2018, 09:48:18 pm »
And i aint forgave jason aaron yet.  SWAD was cool but a looooong time ago

He got some proving to do!

I won't ever forget or forgive him for simple fact the BP fanbase is too forgiving imo as is ( especially to him & JHick).. They both made or ethier had hand in making BP, Wakanda  & etc look like a simp ass whining punk bitch/bitches at best.. They half ass clean up they both try to do at either the end of the story line or next time they wrote BP/Wakanda don't cut it.. Aaron showed his ass not once, not twice , not three times but at least 4 times..I love See Wakanda & die but f*ck em..I love when JHick 1st started working with BP & fix Mayberry white liberal supremacist bull sh*t , didnt job BP out to Steve O & Tony boy, but slowly he stated to showed his ass multiple times well.. When BP f#+K Teesa (multiple times) With Thor O begging and looking sad saying please not him anyone but him then we can start opening the lines of communication but we can't talk..

When BP f""k Melita & Mariko (multiple times) while Logan looks sad and begs please anyone but him.. Then BP give them haircuts.. Then we can talk..

Yup. Two things I need to see: 1.) T'Challa beating Doom's ass within an inch of Doom's life using superior Wakandan tech... and 2.) T'Challa f*cking Jean Grey before commenting "i don't see what all the hype was about..".

At that point, i can let bygones be bygones

BP needs to Doom ass too death with Namor already dead body, Then bring black SYan, Zuri &  W'Kabi..

I picked Melita & Mariko because imo Logan truly love them and only once Jean because he can't have her..

Also LOL at A.Shaw  lack of BP knowledge
Pull List

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #211 on: March 18, 2018, 05:29:40 am »
1. Understand

2. Imo, 3 issues of feats for tchalla and wakanda trump a few horrible panels only bp fans remember

3. He made thriller..... lol

But i generally like aarons other stuff too (thor, wolv, punisher max, ghost rider) so

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 18, 2018, 08:02:47 am »
very curious to see how Doom and Tchalla interact in Rise. I seriously need to see on panel Tchalla get a Solid Victory over Doom. At this point if rise is just a mini and nothing more, Evans should say f it and have T'Challa whoop that ass and teleport Dooms broken ass back to latveria where he pumps his first in the air saying "T'Challaaaaaa!..."

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
  • When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 18, 2018, 08:25:01 am »

I won't ever forget or forgive him for simple fact the BP fanbase is too forgiving imo as is ( especially to him & JHick).. They both made or ethier had hand in making BP, Wakanda  & etc look like a simp ass whining punk bitch/bitches at best.. They half ass clean up they both try to do at either the end of the story line or next time they wrote BP/Wakanda don't cut it.. Aaron showed his ass not once, not twice , not three times but at least 4 times..I love See Wakanda & die but f*ck em..I love when JHick 1st started working with BP & fix Mayberry white liberal supremacist bull sh*t , didnt job BP out to Steve O & Tony boy, but slowly he stated to showed his ass multiple times well.. When BP f#+K Teesa (multiple times) With Thor O begging and looking sad saying please not him anyone but him then we can start opening the lines of communication but we can't talk..

When BP f""k Melita & Mariko (multiple times) while Logan looks sad and begs please anyone but him.. Then BP give them haircuts.. Then we can talk..

Yup. Two things I need to see: 1.) T'Challa beating Doom's ass within an inch of Doom's life using superior Wakandan tech... and 2.) T'Challa f*cking Jean Grey before commenting "i don't see what all the hype was about..".

BP needs to Doom ass too death with Namor already dead body, Then bring black SYan, Zuri &  W'Kabi..

I picked Melita & Mariko because imo Logan truly love them and only once Jean because he can't have her..

True.  But knocking down their sacred cow in Jean Grey would infuriate the entire x-fanbase lol... headshot to wolverine, storm, cyclops fans.. all of them... in one shot.  bang!

He's disappointed me   :-\

I thought he was better than that
How many leaders you said you needed then left em for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, its King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 18, 2018, 08:40:46 am »
very curious to see how Doom and Tchalla interact in Rise. I seriously need to see on panel Tchalla get a Solid Victory over Doom. At this point if rise is just a mini and nothing more, Evans should say f it and have T'Challa whoop that ass and teleport Dooms broken ass back to latveria where he pumps his first in the air saying "T'Challaaaaaa!..."

I was almost think similar except instead of fighting Doom, he just dismisses him (teleports him away) as if "you ain't even worth my time."  That would be a true slap to Doom's ego.  (Of course he could give him a little techno treat on the way out.   Hmm, like teleport him without his armor. )

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #215 on: March 18, 2018, 08:44:38 am »
Lets be honest

Its prolly a doombot lol

Offline KIP LEWIS

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 18, 2018, 08:46:30 am »
Lets be honest

Its prolly a doombot lol

And that's the challenge with any victory over Doom; the next writer can undo it with "It was a Doombot."

Shoot, there was a rumor running around that we have NEVER seen the real Doom; they've all been Doombots.

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 18, 2018, 09:14:41 am »
Lets be honest

Its prolly a doombot lol

And that's the challenge with any victory over Doom; the next writer can undo it with "It was a Doombot."

Shoot, there was a rumor running around that we have NEVER seen the real Doom; they've all been Doombots.

Reminds me of that Sabertooth rumor Recon that they were going to go with that all the Saber-tooth we seen so far are clones of the original or most of the saber-tooth we seen so far are clones of the original and the Risen one only comes out at a certain times aka high in showings (without the rape sexual assault and Etc)
Pull List

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 18, 2018, 11:26:38 am »

True.  But knocking down their sacred cow in Jean Grey would infuriate the entire x-fanbase lol... headshot to wolverine, storm, cyclops fans.. all of them... in one shot.  bang!

What did A.shaw say??

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 18, 2018, 11:32:46 am »
Lets be honest

Its prolly a doombot lol

Then just have Tchalla address that right away, have then interact,  Doom can even attack and Tchalla easily dodges Be evades then tells Doom, if he want's to have an audience with Him, then he should come himself and not send a robot in his place, followed by him hand waving and teleporting the Doom both back latveria with it's memory core erased with that one message playing on repeat "of you wish to seek an audience, do so yourself"

Stops any writer from trying to put spin by addressing it and having Tchalla see through the masquerade

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 18, 2018, 12:35:48 pm »

What did A.shaw say??
Peep the John Stewart thread.  We were talking about the Red Zone run [Geoff Johns] and i mentioned that while most BP fans acknowledge the cool moment of BP breaking Skull's jaw... the actual fight itself is something we look at sideways because NO WAY should BP be getting overwhelmed by Red Skull in h2h to the point where he needs to get saved twice (one by the white guy from Ultimates, the other by Sam Wilson) in order to have a chance at winning.

He said something to the extent of "well Red Skull is in a clone body of Cap and Cap is a better fighter than BP".

So i had to break it down that 1.) a clone body doesn't mean a transfer of skill, 2.) it's moot bc Cap isn't a better fighter than BP 3.) BP has faced superior opponents to Skull and whooped ass. 4.) Geoff just wanted the Nazi to look stronger than the black man.  A black man who was uncharacteristically emotional and easily manipulated into fighting in a fit of rage by the mere taunting of the calm pragmatic white supremacist.

Anthony cool, so i took the time to explain it but i was smh that we even had to go back and forth about it.

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 18, 2018, 12:40:53 pm »
Oh man that's embarrassing. For shame... Yeah John's run is only good for thst one panel. That whole fight was bullsh*t skull should of been cheating Left and right to try and get an advantage. I hated everything on that fight except the end

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #222 on: March 18, 2018, 01:04:40 pm »
At least the end is memorable. 90% people posting it never even read the book lol

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 18, 2018, 01:25:04 pm »
Oh man that's embarrassing. For shame... Yeah John's run is only good for thst one panel. That whole fight was bullsh*t skull should of been cheating Left and right to try and get an advantage. I hated everything on that fight except the end
That's pretty much what i tried to convey to him.  I think he gets it, or is coming around to it.  Tho like MoS mentioned, i don't think he actually read the issue with some of the other stuff he's bringing up.  Ah well

Offline 4sake

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 23, 2018, 12:23:42 pm »
That's pretty much what i tried to convey to him.  I think he gets it, or is coming around to it.  Tho like MoS mentioned, i don't think he actually read the issue with some of the other stuff he's bringing up.  Ah well

Your more than likely right or just prefer Noble- negro'Challa..

Also lol.that JS thread again got to love all lives matter/characters matter Hal Jordan fans..
Pull List