Author Topic: YO, T'challa is BACK in Captain America: Steve Rogers #18 (Spoilers)  (Read 23945 times)

Offline Marvell2100

• Wakandans United!
    • View Profile
Re: YO, T'challa is BACK in Captain America: Steve Rogers #18 (Spoilers)
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2017, 01:53:53 pm »
I can sympathize with some Namor fans, not all fall into that category. Seeing your favorite character being treated like crap is just hard to take. And they've screwed Namor like a Tijuana hooker. Guy's got no soul, he's just a shell of his former self. No fight, no fire.
Black Panther. Bane of the Unfans.

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2017, 02:01:33 pm »
The real Black Panther finally shows up in a book outside his own solo.

T'Challa, where you been man? We've been looking for you for over a year now. We've missed you bro. Some guy is running around ruining your rep as a badass.

As for what happens next, if BP is written correctly(not by Coates), Steve would have to bring everything he's got to take down Wakanda with no guarantee of a win and a strong possibility of leaving with an "L". That would look very bad for him and open up the door for dissent. Even a win would cost HYDRA dearly and leave them severely weakened and vulnerable. This is one fight for HYDRACap where the risk is too great.

He's going to try to save face by posturing and making threats of retaliation but he will ultimately walk away. He still will haveto del with his HYDRA Lts but it's far easier to kill them than to face Wakanda. If written correctly.

That is what i am hoping, That T'Challa openly throwing his threat back in his face and telling him to Come to See Wakanda will lead to the cracks in the regime to ultimately bring it down. Wakanda needs to play a Big role in this story And it looks as though that is the case, and apparently SE 5 Wakanda and BP are suppose to appear so Fingercrossed
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 04:17:59 pm by Ezyo »

Offline Kasper Cole

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2017, 04:04:42 pm »
Now yall know I've been saying for the longest that T'Challa needed to punch Steve in the face.

T'Challa has historically had Steve's back, but in recent times Steve was leaving T'Challa hanging when he needed him most. Then Steve had the nerve to try and arrest T'Challa.

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2017, 04:34:02 pm »

T'Challa, where you been man? We've been looking for you for over a year now. We've missed you bro. Some guy is running around ruining your rep as a badass.

As for what happens next, if BP is written correctly(not by Coates), Steve would have to bring everything he's got to take down Wakanda with no guarantee of a win and a strong possibility of leaving with an "L". That would look very bad for him and open up the door for dissent. Even a win would cost HYDRA dearly and leave them severely weakened and vulnerable. This is one fight for HYDRACap where the risk is too great.

He's going to try to save face by posturing and making threats of retaliation but he will ultimately walk away. He still will haveto del with his HYDRA Lts but it's far easier to kill them than to face Wakanda. If written correctly.

That is what i am hoping, That T'Challa openly throwing his threat back in his face and telling him to Come to See Wakanda will lead to the cracks in the regime to ultimately bring it down. Wakanda needs to play a Big role in this story And it looks as though that is the case, and apparently SE 5 Wakanda and BP are suppose to appear so Fingercrossed

Only problem with it being issue 5 is that it is too early for Cap to lose.

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2017, 06:01:11 pm »

Captain America Steve Rogers #18 is a must read for BP Fans. Its proof of how T'Challa SHOULD be Written, and why Coates isn't qualified to write BP with his defeated, deflated, poor excuse of a panther, the likes of which surpass Mayberry in Terms of Bullsh*t Panther. in a few Pages, Spencer showcases why he should of been writing BP AND showcases That BOSS Panther we have been waiting for who trounces all over the poor excuse we have seen in Coates run over his combined 17 issues that he has appeared in some form in Coateverse.

Spencer Showcases MY T'Challa

^^^THIS RIGHT THE EFF HERE!!

As for as I'm concerned? We need Spencer...FOR HIRE...as Black Panther's new writer. Idc he White. He's RIGHT...[ other than of course the illest, RH and PRIEST, etc etc ].
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline DigiCom

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2017, 06:31:57 pm »
Spencer.. for Hire? 

Tell me more.  8)

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2017, 06:46:44 pm »

Only problem with it being issue 5 is that it is too early for Cap to lose.

Well it was mentioned that They would make an appearance, doesn't mean they are going to Fight in issue 5

Offline Kimoyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2017, 08:03:31 pm »
Spencer.. for Hire? 

Tell me more.  8)

My man Avery "Hawk" Brooks!  Best Comic-con memory-- meeting and hanging with (Capt. Sisko)
Mr. Brooks!  Would have made a great T'Chaka IMO!

Peace,

Mont

Offline Mortal Man

• Honorary Wakandan
  • When ish hit the fan...
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2017, 11:46:24 am »

Captain America Steve Rogers #18 is a must read for BP Fans. Its proof of how T'Challa SHOULD be Written, and why Coates isn't qualified to write BP with his defeated, deflated, poor excuse of a panther, the likes of which surpass Mayberry in Terms of Bullsh*t Panther. in a few Pages, Spencer showcases why he should of been writing BP AND showcases That BOSS Panther we have been waiting for who trounces all over the poor excuse we have seen in Coates run over his combined 17 issues that he has appeared in some form in Coateverse.

Spencer Showcases MY T'Challa

^^^THIS RIGHT THE EFF HERE!!

As for as I'm concerned? We need Spencer...FOR HIRE...as Black Panther's new writer. Idc he White. He's RIGHT...[ other than of course the illest, RH and PRIEST, etc etc ].

I agree.  That white guy is the right guy for the job.

He's everything Coates was supposed to be. 

Coates is everything I would expect a dashiki-wearing skindhead to be

I'm not sure why BP has such sh*tty luck these days
How many leaders you said you needed then left em for dead?
Is it Moses, is it Huey Newton or Detroit Red?
Is it Martin Luther, JFK, shooter you assassin
Is it Jackie, is it Jesse, oh I know, its King T'Challa, oh!

When ish hit the fan, is you still a fan?

Offline Catch22

• Honorary Wakandan
  • You gots to have vision, Willie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2017, 02:19:52 pm »
I can't stand Nick Spencer!  I'd rather have Al Ewing write a BP book...he did a good job on Mighty Avengers and Ultimates.

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2017, 10:04:32 am »
I can't stand Nick Spencer!  I'd rather have Al Ewing write a BP book...he did a good job on Mighty Avengers and Ultimates.

I love me some Ewing too, and I think Ewing would smash with BP too. But wait...why you hatin on Spencer? You know something we don't? Drop that 411, Catch!
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Lord Morph

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2017, 05:59:00 am »
I couldn't get excited about this showing because we all have an idea of what will most likely come next.  it's just like the whole "What if a Infinity Stone was in Wakanda?" idea. Just like in that scenario the storyline dictates that Thanos gets the infinity stone,  this one dictates Steve gets his shard. At this point if Steve were to battle T'Challa(one-on-one) it would most likely go in his favor.

I just hope Spencer makes T'Challa and Wakanda still look strong even if they're defeated in the end.

Offline Mastrmynd

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Check my new site www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com
    • View Profile
    • http://arvellpoe.atspace.com/
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2017, 07:36:37 am »
I'm team Ewing, too!

Listen to my entertaining radio show, "The Takeover: Top 20 Countdown" at www.top20takeover.VVCRadio.com.

Right on to the real and death to the fakers!  Peace out!

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2017, 07:50:59 am »
I couldn't get excited about this showing because we all have an idea of what will most likely come next.  it's just like the whole "What if a Infinity Stone was in Wakanda?" idea. Just like in that scenario the storyline dictates that Thanos gets the infinity stone,  this one dictates Steve gets his shard. At this point if Steve were to battle T'Challa(one-on-one) it would most likely go in his favor.

I just hope Spencer makes T'Challa and Wakanda still look strong even if they're defeated in the end.

I don't think it's going to start being a thing were Wakanda just starts getting beat left and right, I think if he does invade, he will get the shard, but he will lose an ass ton of soldiers in the process, in Which he will write it off as necessary to get the shard, but Wakanda itself won't actually lose the battle

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2017, 08:06:58 am »
Steve actually cant fully form the cube.

If he does the event ends. He returns the "hydra past" to reality and wins.