Author Topic: Captain America 25 SPOILERS: Wakanda and T'challa Punked  (Read 21710 times)

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Captaib America 25 Preview : war is coming to Wakanda
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2017, 11:28:15 am »
Ha ha ha. That would be classic
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Online Ture

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Pya Kule Design Group
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2017, 08:08:44 pm »

Aesthetics 6250 A.U. - axis afrakan. expression unlimited.
http://pyakule.com/magazine.html
Special Black Panther Edition and more

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2017, 10:35:15 am »
This story isn't close to being over.  If you ask me, the best we can hope for is that Steevil wins, but it's a Pyrrhic one.  There just isn't any way that they are going to give T'Challa an important role in the victory, given that there's qute literally nobody going to bat for him at Marvel.

Which pisses me off so much, if this were Hudlin he would of had Tchalla all up on this event if Spencer gave Hudlin that Alley oop? He would of smashed the back board. Coates instead in a interview goes "Oh I'm so Glad I didn't have to tie into the event and can do my own thing"
Which translates to " Oh I'm so glad I didn't have to nskr T'Challa actually look confident and badass, instead of weak and deflated and relying on his supporting cast for everything"

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2017, 11:28:26 am »
This story isn't close to being over.  If you ask me, the best we can hope for is that Steevil wins, but it's a Pyrrhic one.  There just isn't any way that they are going to give T'Challa an important role in the victory, given that there's qute literally nobody going to bat for him at Marvel.

Which pisses me off so much, if this were Hudlin he would of had Tchalla all up on this event if Spencer gave Hudlin that Alley oop? He would of smashed the back board. Coates instead in a interview goes "Oh I'm so Glad I didn't have to tie into the event and can do my own thing"
Which translates to " Oh I'm so glad I didn't have to nskr T'Challa actually look confident and badass, instead of weak and deflated and relying on his supporting cast for everything"

I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Amenra11

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2017, 12:18:43 pm »
They are going to destroy Wakanda ...again

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2017, 01:35:22 pm »
They are going to destroy Wakanda ...again

The sliver of hope is that it ends this month, and BP main title solicits go beyond that and looks like the country is still there for now.
Reggie Hudlin-
 "I think my Panther run traumatized a lot of folks with its explicit blackness.  But you can't win unless you commit to something."

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2017, 02:21:41 pm »
Comic book cities and places only really exist to get blown up.

NY
Wakanda
Atlantis
Asgard
Kun Lun
Genosha
Utopia
Avengers Mansion
Xavier School
Attilian

That is why I am not worried about Wakanda in an event. I'm worried about Black Panther. T'challa doesn't bounce back as fast... he takes an L and loses his title for 8 years

Cities get blown up and then come right back immediately after. Unless they get a milquetoast writer who for some reason doesn't understand taht and wants to use it as an in story reason for rape camps to push Z list nobodies. Then it matters I guess

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2017, 02:42:21 pm »
Comic book cities and places only really exist to get blown up.

NY
Wakanda
Atlantis
Asgard
Kun Lun
Genosha
Utopia
Avengers Mansion
Xavier School
Attilian

That is why I am not worried about Wakanda in an event. I'm worried about Black Panther. T'challa doesn't bounce back as fast... he takes an L and loses his title for 8 years

Cities get blown up and then come right back immediately after. Unless they get a milquetoast writer who for some reason doesn't understand taht and wants to use it as an in story reason for rape camps to push Z list nobodies. Then it matters I guess

Wakanda was always an exception, like when it came to alt realtiy stories and the surviving civilizations,
Wakanda would be apart of the survivors, however now, with Coates bs.. I am not sure anymore

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2017, 03:26:36 pm »
I would't have a problem with city destruction, if it wasn't used to justify story changes later. Especially when it comes to Coates

New York and Atlantis get routinely destroyed/attacked and the citizens just shake it off. But when Wakanda gets destroyed it get used as way to put T'challa down later.
Reggie Hudlin-

Offline Marvell2100

• Wakandans United!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2017, 03:29:26 pm »
I would't have a problem with city destruction, if it wasn't used to justify story changes later. Especially when it comes to Coates

New York and Atlantis get routinely destroyed/attacked and the citizens just shake it off. But when Wakanda gets destroyed it get used as way to put T'challa down later.

How's the newly democratic People's Republic of Wakanda doing? Haven't seen them too much lately.

Black Panther. Bane of the Unfans.

Offline CvilleWakandan

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2017, 03:43:29 pm »

How's the newly democratic People's Republic of Wakanda doing? Haven't seen them too much lately.

Still in the planning stages lol. But already asking for help when trouble shows up.
Reggie Hudlin-

Offline Marvell2100

• Wakandans United!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2017, 04:04:15 pm »

Still in the planning stages lol. But already asking for help when trouble shows up.

Asking for help when trouble shows up?

T'Challa's response should be quite simple: "You do it."

Offline Lord Morph

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2017, 04:42:32 pm »
This was coming as soon as you saw T'challa had a shard.

Time to see the great, uncolonized Black nation  of Wakanda to fall victim to the wrath of the Nazis. If Steve beats the crap out of T'Challa, and strategically bests Wakanda get ready for the Cap fanboys and unfans to hold onto this feat for the forseeable future.

Offline Marvell2100

• Wakandans United!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2017, 04:51:03 pm »
This was coming as soon as you saw T'challa had a shard.

Time to see the great, uncolonized Black nation  of Wakanda to fall victim to the wrath of the Nazis. If Steve beats the crap out of T'Challa, and strategically bests Wakanda get ready for the Cap fanboys and unfans to hold onto this feat for the forseeable future.

They will ride this like a 10 inch dong.

However, If T'Challa and Wakanda wins, get ready for mary sue-isms and bigoted 'necks who can't see how "America" could lose.