Author Topic: Virginia (Race) Riot  (Read 15556 times)

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Virginia (Race) Riot
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2017, 01:47:12 pm »

I thought it was syphilis.

God, I luv ya, bruh! :)

I definitely know he died of a venereal disease but am uncertain which one it was.

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2017, 05:46:28 pm »
Another puppetine CEO assigned on the American Manufacturing Council disgusted by what happened in Virginia just resigned!

---and ---

Another confederate statue was pulled in Durham, North Carolina!

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2017, 04:16:50 am »
A third ceo has left emperor puppetine's American Manufacturing Council in less than 24 hours!

Offline Curtis Metcalf

• Honorary Wakandan
  • One never knows, do one?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2017, 06:56:31 am »
Fun fact: Didja know that george washington died of gonnorhea?  ;D

How would one know that?

It seems that everyone has this romanticized, god-like impression of him when the Revolution went down when in reality, he was nothing more than a drunken burley soldier chasing skirts. He's the reason the founding members created the Constitution, Bill Of Rights and Declaration Of Independence but not for the reasons everyone thinks.  :)

The dirty secret is that this country was founded on Lies, Murder & Cheating in more ways than anyone thinks.

Dig deeper, Metcalf...

It's true.
Brother Battle, my question was sincere, how would we know? What evidence is there? I was intrigued by your claim so I had a quick peek online. The written accounts of his death don't seem to support the claim. What are your sources?

It's certainly possible that he contracted an STD but it doesn't seem likely that it was the cause of his death. The symptoms don't match up.

I'm not buying into mythical portrayals of any founding fathers. GW was a slave owner. For me, that's hard to top whatever else was wrong with the man.
"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."
"Be hard on systems, but soft on people."

Offline Emperorjones

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2017, 09:34:14 am »
^
Good question. It will be interesting to see if Battle actually provides any evidence to back up his claims. 

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2017, 02:00:19 pm »
Brother Battle, my question was sincere, how would we know? What evidence is there? I was intrigued by your claim so I had a quick peek online. The written accounts of his death don't seem to support the claim. What are your sources?

It's certainly possible that he contracted an STD but it doesn't seem likely that it was the cause of his death. The symptoms don't match up.

I'm not buying into mythical portrayals of any founding fathers. GW was a slave owner. For me, that's hard to top whatever else was wrong with the man.

You're not gonna find that kind of information online.  :)

A lot (I mean, A LOT) of unflattering personal stuff about previous presidents is not going to be archived in the history books, instead, gets ' 'heard through the grapevine'. You learn this living in the South.

Horton Hears A Who?

There's a television ad for Ancestry dot com out there where a white woman discovers that she is the great, great, granddaughter of george washington which caused quite a flurry of gossip from that 'grapevine' from my side of the monitor. There are entire communities of Centurians in the South that retain a lot of secrets others don't want others to know, but, y'know how that goes... people talk.  :)

Maybe that's what they meant by the term 'founding father':D

Yes, I agree with you, I'm not impressed by mythical portrayals of founding members of the American Revolution. washington was a no good slaver that betrayed the British by manipulating people through the infamous Culpepper Spy Ring for his own inscrutable purposes...

...and got away with it.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 04:55:31 pm by Battle »

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2017, 08:57:15 am »
i'm writing letters to anyone who will listen.  And even those who probably won't.  Senators, congressmen, newspapers, TV... I want this motherf*cker gone.  Gone, jailed, bankrupted, whatever.  I get triggered just seeing him on television now.   >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2017, 12:43:44 pm »
Regarding the vehicular terrorist attack in Barcelona, Spain:

Nearly 8 hours have passed and still no comment condemning this incident from Russia's puppet.

The particulars of this attack seem kinda familiar but I'm not exactly sure why... 

Almost like something that happened last weekend in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Hmmm-m-m... 

Yep.
Very familiar...
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 07:47:31 pm by Battle »

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2017, 04:04:53 pm »
The Entire President’s Committee on the Arts and Humanities Just Resigned

According to ElectricLiterature dot com, citing the president’s unwillingness to unequivocally condemn white supremacists and Nazis, 16 of the 17 members of the President’s Committee on the Arts and Humanities have resigned en masse.

“Art is about inclusion,” wrote the committee, which includes artist Chuck Close and author Jhumpa Lahiri. “The Humanities include a vibrant free press. You have attacked both.” This is the first official White House committee to resign.

Would You like To Know More
https://electricliterature.com/the-entire-presidents-committee-on-the-arts-and-humanities-just-resigned-8834588bc3bf

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2017, 04:27:11 pm »
hmm.. so come 2020, I wonder what the heck is the 'progressive' candidate going to say regarding the Trump die-hards among the electorate that continue to exist in vast swathes out there...  They made an incredibly f*cked up choice, but of course, the likely mandate will to be seek out some type of "uniting"/reconciliation tone-- and of course, "aiming for the center"..  ::)

sigh-- I guess we'll see..   :-\

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2017, 05:04:32 pm »
hmm.. so come 2020, I wonder what the heck is the 'progressive' candidate going to say regarding the Trump die-hards among the electorate that continue to exist in vast swathes out there...  They made an incredibly f*cked up choice, but of course, the likely mandate will to be seek out some type of "uniting"/reconciliation tone-- and of course, "aiming for the center"..  ::)

sigh-- I guess we'll see..   :-\

2020?!?   ???

This psychopath in the Executive's Mansion has to make it to October of this year(where there is an October surprise waiting for him).
Then there's 2018... the much anticipated Mid-Term Elections.

For the moment, one could reasonably deduce that the rally and terrorist attack in Charlottesville, Virginia precipitated what happened in Barcelona, Spain considering that both incidents involved a terrorist member operating a vehicle slamming into a crowd of people with intent to kill as many people as possible.

Think about it...
1 American confirmed dead way on the other side of the world in Barcelona, Spain after the acting president of the United States' remarks defending the actions of domestic terrorists right here on American soil where another American was killed.

His days are numbered.

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2017, 05:47:08 pm »
I suppose my cynicism knows no bounds, where it concerns the whims of people who vote for the contemporary GOP culture.  Time and again, when these "salt of the earth" folks have had a chance to make a choice for a mature, reasonable candidate-- relatively conservative or not-- they often make the choice of the hardline ideologue.

Despite the esteemed Pres. Obama's two great wins, they were of course, semi-pyrrhic victories: both terms were marred by GOP officials that decided to say "hell no!" from Day One, and once the 2010 elections hit, it was even more so full steam ahead with the crazy.

I’ve already reached my wit’s end. Entrenched cultural entitlements and casual racial supremacy views are at the core of this. People can rationalize all they want about why they voted for Trump- economic anxieties, dissatisfaction with "Washington gridlock", etc..  Despite The Orange Skull's atrocious lack of formal credentials, policy experience or even a professional demeanor, he became the darling of Make America Great (for white people) Again. Clearly his most ardent supporters are either capable of compartmentalizing to an obscene degree, at minimum, or are just plain dim-witted and defiantly ignorant. (I don't care.  Just sent a letter to him outlining all my gripes, including my aforementioned choice of words).  These folks seem to have no connection to empathy for vulnerable populations. (Yes, I know some dim-witted/'misguided' people of color voted for the dude-- I hope they're getting what they want, I don't see a blessed positive thing.)  Trump's Caucasian demographics still hold on to the tacit racial promise of being morally superior to anyone who is not white and protestant Christian (of course, there are some "alt-right" Catholics out there, too, e.g, former NYC mayor Rudy Giuliani). It doesn't matter whether they openly, consciously identify with the KKK and Nazis or not. Many don't. However, the antediluvian social attitudes and conclusions persist. This has historically filtered into the results of any number of elections at all levels, not just the President.

I certainly don't-- and will not-- endorse shooting at anyone or attacking folks unprovoked. However, the mainstream narrative concerning the "far left" is extremely dishonest. especially now in the Tea Party era. Republican social circles have lurched further into right-wing ideology for well over, what, 50 years now?  It manifested in the white resentment vs. the Civil Rights movement of the 1960s, which contributed greatly to the racial disinvestment and hollowing out of many major cities like Detroit, Gary, Baltimore and elsewhere; it manifested with the "Christian Coalition" groups that began gaining local influence in the 1970s (see: boards of education, county commissions, state assemblies, etc.); despite paying lip-service to faith-driven values in policy (which most reasonable people could find attractive), their conclusions were frequently myopic and hostile to non-WASPs, urban people of color and vulnerable populations in general; it manifested in the "Reagan Democrats" who signed on to GOP culture in the 1980s and the Neo-Cons who took power in the 1990s under former House speaker Newt Gingrich—and cemented their status under president George W. Bush.

It's all part of a chronology of hard right wing white animosity against "The Other". It isn't rational because it doesn't have to be. It justifies itself, regardless of lack of logic and lack of empathy. Trump and his entire regime needs to resign. But they likely won't. The entrenched racism, misogyny and anti-Semitism of today's GOP needs to be purged. But it likely won't. Its practitioners love it too much-- consciously or unconsciously. Further, those who benefit from it politically get to retain their status and influence. A tragedy and a shame.

So come 2018-- with the gerrymandered Congressional and state assembly districts-- I don't know what's going to radically change.  I personally feel that most folks who are GOP candidates are going to double-triple-quadruple-quintuple-down on the Tea Party bullet points.  Likely any "moderate" GOP (and what is really moderate now?  Not calling for a muslim ban but basically co-signing on everything else including repealing the ACASheesh....) is going to face scorched earth tactics from whoever feels that Trump is possibly too soft, lol.  Democratic candidates?  Well, we'll see-- Seems like, nationwide, the Dems are already poised to go chasing after "left-behind white middle America" at the expense of a progressive base AGAIN.... if the DNC nationwide can prioritize cultivating multicultural candidates, that is important in my book.  Also, candidates need to articulate genuine progressive values and not reflexively going out of their way to prove their Law & Order bonafides and signaling their disdain for anything that smacks of "liberal", who knows, maybe some of them might have a chance.  Expanding voting rights should be a priority- criminal justice reform should be a priority.  Not dismantling the Affordable Care Act should be a priority.

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2017, 10:58:19 pm »
Wanted to extend my deepest condolences to the woman who stood valiantly and firm against tyranny & evil, Ms. Heather Heyer and became the person who convinced the world that every single one those confederate statutes should be removed.

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2017, 03:15:37 pm »
Germany understands what's happening loud and clear.

"The True Face Of donald drumphf"

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2017, 12:32:08 pm »

Exit... stage alt. right!