Author Topic: Virginia (Race) Riot  (Read 299 times)

Offline Tanksleyd

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Virginia (Race) Riot
« on: August 12, 2017, 05:40:18 pm »
Cato 1739, Philly 1787,  Sumter 1861, Tulsa 1921, Rodney King 1993, The Birth(er) of Donald Trump 2016
And now Virginia, August 12, 2017 a question remains
Will we ever learn the obvious
Good Riddence

Offline Tanksleyd

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
Re: Virginia (Race) Riot
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 07:27:22 pm »
Cato 1739, Philly 1787,  Sumter 1861, Tulsa 1921, Rodney King 1993, The Birth(er) of Donald Trump 2016
And now Virginia, August 12, 2017 a question remains
Will we ever learn the obvious
Good Riddence

HINT
We can't deal with Robert E. Lee
Much less the delicate nuance of the oldest American word..."Nigger"

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 08:56:54 pm »
Trump and his confederates need to get the f*ck out of the country.  They all need to quit.  Resign.  I'm firing off nonstop poison pen letters to these morons.

They're obsessed with calling out 'Radical Islamic Terror" but they're scared to death to be just as up front about condemning Radical White Supremacy and Militia Movements.

The Reprobate-In-Chief most of all deserves a catastrophically horrible end to his political career and his "main" career.  Bankruptcy.  Prison. I don't care.

The "far left" has never controlled a governorship.  Never controlled a state assembly.  Never been in control of a state board of education.  Never had outright dominance of Congress.  Not once.  Not ever.  But the opposite is quite true, on all fronts.  This is our new normal, which is really an old one.

None of these GOP officials have anything to say to me that's substantive or sensible.  It's all off the rails f*cked up.  Everybody on that side of the fence better leave me the f*ck alone from now on. I'm not having it, and I'm sick of being high-minded about what the "progressive" response should be.

Trump or his lieutenants better not visit Detroit.
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 10:41:56 pm »
The two state troopers who were killed in that helicopter crash overlooking the turmoil, their souls are in the netherworld:

state trooper one:  "What da hell?!  How did we get here?"

state trooper two:  "Yew flew tew low."

state trooper one: "Nah...  Ah voted fer drumpf.  That's what happened."

Offline Tanksleyd

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2017, 03:17:02 am »
Trump and his confederates need to get the f*ck out of the country.  They all need to quit.  Resign.  I'm firing off nonstop poison pen letters to these morons.

They're obsessed with calling out 'Radical Islamic Terror" but they're scared to death to be just as up front about condemning Radical White Supremacy and Militia Movements.

The Reprobate-In-Chief most of all deserves a catastrophically horrible end to his political career and his "main" career.  Bankruptcy.  Prison. I don't care.

The "far left" has never controlled a governorship.  Never controlled a state assembly.  Never been in control of a state board of education.  Never had outright dominance of Congress.  Not once.  Not ever.  But the opposite is quite true, on all fronts.  This is our new normal, which is really an old one.

None of these GOP officials have anything to say to me that's substantive or sensible.  It's all off the rails f*cked up.  Everybody on that side of the fence better leave me the f*ck alone from now on. I'm not having it, and I'm sick of being high-minded about what the "progressive" response should be.

Trump or his lieutenants better not visit Detroit.

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 04:44:56 am »
I dont even wanna check and see wat this is about.

Sigh.. cant wait fir all my white over 30 pts to tell me wat happened whike i have to nod and smile and pretend i dontvwanna choke the life out of their racist ass

Offline Tanksleyd

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 06:18:08 am »
All Americans are racist
Perhaps with a small 'r' I embrace CULTUrE
But Race is different from Politics where FDR was loved until July 2, 1964

Offline APEXABYSS

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2017, 02:15:48 pm »
Yup, it’s all bad! I don’t mind peaceful/non-violent protests. That’s why I still give Colin Kaepernick credit for conducting a silent protest to hi-light injustice. Now he’s treated like some radical. Sucks!

These so-called hate groups like the Ku Klux Klan & their supporters rally around the removal of the General Lee statue. Big deal! Sad irony=  A Dodge Charger mowed into a crowd. Dayum! peace to the victims

The iconic Dukes Of Hazzard "General Lee" Dodge Charger

I kept hearing words like “nationalism”... that’s a separate conversation & one I think they should keep the focus on. Maybe, supporting a statue is really a way to continue the confederate ideology of nationalism vs. federalism. Bottomline- I think they just wanted to “Show-out”

« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 02:47:14 pm by APEXABYSS »

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2017, 06:14:52 am »
emperor puppetine's CEO assigned on the American Manufacturing Council disgusted by what happened in Virginia just resigned.

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2017, 06:49:36 am »
I remember doing a Student Rally years ago where we walked from one CUNY campus to another (we were protesting high tuition fees).

Completely peaceful in actions and intent.

THE ENTIRE TIME we were flanked on either side with a row of Cops in single file with their rifles out(!).

But apparently a whole horde of White Supremacists can march on the seat of government in Virginia without the Cops showing up.

Until AFTER the violence had already started.

Offline MindofShadow

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
    • Black Panther Fan Blog
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2017, 07:34:27 am »
I remember doing a Student Rally years ago where we walked from one CUNY campus to another (we were protesting high tuition fees).

THE ENTIRE TIME we were flanked on either side with a row of Cops in single file with their rifles out(!).

But apparently a whole horde of White Supremacists can march on the seat of government in Virginia without the Cops showing up.

BLack people are dangerous. It's in the genes

White Supremacists, KKK, and Nazis have a history of being completely peaceful and non violent

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2017, 07:53:43 am »

Do you know that the Virginia police sat on the sideline during that rally because they were actually outgunned &
outflanked by those terrorists?

In fact, every Virginia elected official sat idly by and did nothing until after the carnage was over.

Offline Vic Vega

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2017, 09:05:27 am »

Do you know that the Virginia police sat on the sideline during that rally because they were actually outgunned &
outflanked by those terrorists?

In fact, every Virginia elected official sat idly by and did nothing until after the carnage was over.

The inaction has been noted on several fronts:

http://verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/those-virginia-state-police-really-f*cked-the-dog-in-ch-1797781413

It’s all been reminiscent of what happens after some big state school loses a game in any college town where white people burn sh*t to the ground and some random dude goes to jail for jay-walking.

The closest thing to an explanation for the Police's inaction was that something along the lines of
"Us small town folks aren't used to y'all's big city riots" and "W-we tried our best" from various spokespeople.

If even 20 members of the Nation of Islam had decided to march anywhere in Virginal those f*ckers would have called out the National Guard.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 09:19:04 am by Vic Vega »

Offline Battle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • M.A.X. Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2017, 09:55:12 am »
Check it out, y'all...

emperor puppetine is about make a squeek at the podium regarding the VA incident any minute.
Now, I'm not going to watch it live 'cause I don't consider anything that comes out of his piehole of any importance but notice the portrait of george washington placed behind him...

Fun fact: Didja know that george washington died of gonnorhea?  ;D

So, just keep this trivia in mind while the acting president is bullsh*tting the American people (and the world). :)

Offline Curtis Metcalf

• Honorary Wakandan
  • One never knows, do one?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2017, 11:02:35 am »
Fun fact: Didja know that george washington died of gonnorhea?  ;D

How would one know that?
Here's an article from pbs.org.
And another, George Washington’s Terminal Illness: A Modern Medical Analysis of the Last Illness and Death of George Washington.
None of that sounds like the symptoms of gonorrhea.

Back to our regularly scheduled topic:
I guess some kind of showing out like this was inevitable. We already know white supremacy is embedded in America's operating system. The rise of Trump signaled to some that it was OK to be outwardly racist in the mainstream.
"Seek first to understand, then to be understood."
"Be hard on systems, but soft on people."