Author Topic: Ultimates #100 Spoilers  (Read 867 times)

Offline Beware Of Geek

• View Profile
Re: Ultimates #100 Spoilers
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2017, 11:05:42 am »
I'd throw my hat in the ring (I've written a LOT of online fiction over the last 30 years) but I'm not sure I could do T'Challa justice.

Offline supreme illuminati

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Head Coach Ras, Founder of THE ATACX GYM
    • View Profile
    • A.T.A.C.X. GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2017, 11:11:05 am »
I'd throw my hat in the ring (I've written a LOT of online fiction over the last 30 years) but I'm not sure I could do T'Challa justice.

The fact that you're not sure that you could do T'Challa justice? Is exactly why you WOULD do him justice.
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/663070
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2017, 11:13:58 am »
I dont want PADs white supremacist excuse making ass anywhetr near BP. He aint worthy

Ellis would be a nice 6 issue palate cleanse

Whaaat? PAD with that White Supremacist EXCUSE making? I'm shouldn't even be surprised, now...but I am. Links?
I AM THAT WHICH GODS,DEMONS,IMMORTALS AND ANGELS FEAR.I AM THAT WHICH PERFECTION ITSELF ASPIRES TO BE
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:
Sub my YouTube with the world's first and only viral "capoeira" gun disarm technique: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

Offline Hypestyle

• Honorary Wakandan
  • Intellectual Conqueror
    • View Profile
    • Hypestyle's Homebase
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2017, 12:56:42 pm »
I dont want PADs white supremacist excuse making ass anywhetr near BP. He aint worthy

Ellis would be a nice 6 issue palate cleanse

Whaaat? PAD with that White Supremacist EXCUSE making? I'm shouldn't even be surprised, now...but I am. Links?

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/08/15/peter-david-charlottesville-fascists/

I remember an issue of Supergirl he wrote in the 90s. A white supremacist with a "bell curve" type book visited a college campus, and there was a student group that organized to protest.  Steel (Irons) showed up and publicly supported the protest.  I forget the exact rest of the story but "stuff got out of hand" there's a mini-riot, Supergirl and Steel have a brief scuffle, and the speaker ends up being saved by somebody black (maybe Steel, or not, I forget exactly.).  Nationalist guy refuses to shake hands.

Throughout the issue, there's a student (at the campus newspaper) in the mix who makes comments along the lines of "[the supremacist guy] he's goofy, but in a free society, etc. etc...."In an epilogue, there's a request to speak at the university from a "Leonard Jeffries" type black academic, and a Jewish student is openly angry, while a black female (grad student age) defends the concept of his invitation.  "freedom of speech guy" starts chuckling.
Be Kind to Someone Today.

Offline Salustrade

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2017, 02:54:12 pm »
Ellis for  6 Issue appetizer to clean the Coates isht out people's mouth's, then Redjack, waid, or miller to come in and give us good isht

Redjack from day one.

Frak all the rest.

Never change Sal  8)

I won't.  8)

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2017, 06:35:34 pm »
While I'd take all of them over the smart dumb negro currently writing BP's solo, I feel we all just need to move on from Ewing, and Walker, and even Spencer now.

I don't know who should write a BP solo.  But i just want a guy who wants to write superhero stories and has an A-list artist.  Like the guy who writes Uncanny Avengers.  Or, hell, even the guy who writes Deadpool.. or even Spidey/Deadpool! 

But i'm tired of this "we need to fix things" approach to the mytho.  Priest already fixed it.  Either use his foundation to tell superhero stories like Hudlin and McDuffie did, or jump off a cliff.

Plot twist... UA and Deadpool is the same writer. Writer is currently doing Guardians of the Galaxy.

He is a ewing that actually tells good stories while using the continuity stuff to enhance the story.

And yeah... "we need to fix stuff" sh*t needs to stop and die. Coates felt like he "needed to fix stuff" because he has no imagination.

A list artist thing is always an issue... they only seem to go to the top tier writers.

I really think Waid would work... dude can tell super hero stories. He even took "always depressed dark as f*ck Daredevil" and made it super hero fun stuff without ruining the character that was received very well by the casuals and hardcores DD fans.

Redjack could work, Mosaic was GOOD... it simply had no chance in this market. Plus he obviously likes the character since he is doing the cartoon and was in contention for write the current solo as well.

Redjack would MERK it with BP. And that would be such a terrific real life story to see incarnate itself. From HEF to helming BP. Dopeness.

Without being too arrogant about it? I'm thinking that your very own S.I.+TURE+Mortal Man would ALSO kill it. 120 issues. Real talk.

We already accepted Waid as literally the first White writer we would trust with BP, who doesn't have a history of coming back and dissin BP.

Know who else could write the heck outta BP? If he freakin stayed on schedule? Ellis. So could Millar.

I'm really really ashamed to say that I FORGOT about Trautmann, even though I LIKE HIS STUFF. Man. I apologize. You know who else I like...and who is hella underrated? PAD...Peter Alan David. Did he recover from that stroke or whatever that horrific thing was that he had?

With all that said? Eff the dumb ish. I want Priest and RH back. ASAP. There ya go.

You, Ture and Redjack would give us the Black Panther we deserve.  No doubt in my mind homie  8)

I feel I'd have comparable vision for it, but I fear I may be too petty right now (like REALLY petty) in my disgust for Coates, unfans, Doom, Bendis and Namor... that I wouldn't be able to get a single issue past the editors b/c it'd be nothing but passive (or active) aggression against all the aforementioned, that I'd be getting flagged for to "change".  And by "change", i'd end up just making it even more blatant.

Y'know how T'Chadwick told Zemo he's done letting the hate consume him?  I'm not there yet  :-\

I would love to see some of the HEFers takes on Tchalla.
Ture
S.I
BoG
Sal would probably give us the most Savage call outs to unfans as you you would MM :)

Online 4sake

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2017, 06:54:36 pm »
I used to really want to write BP/Wakanda, but all these yrs of sh*t writing the concepts received & knowing their no way marvel would let me do what I'd want to do for 50-70 issues made me not care to anymore..
Pull List

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2017, 06:59:16 pm »
I used to really want to write BP/Wakanda, but all these yrs of sh*t writing the concepts received & knowing their no way marvel would let me do what I'd want to do for 50-70 issues made me not care to anymore..

Of T'Challa had a Hudlin going to bat for him with a good supportive editor, all these sh*t showings could be erased. T'Challa deserves 8+ years of elevation. Redjack would be a nice writer in addition to his work on the animation

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2017, 09:13:27 am »

4sake. During our other discussions? You displayed an amazing creativity and perceptiveness. And comedy. But. You never gave me/us a sketch of the kinds of things you'd want to do with BP. Share?

While I'd take all of them over the smart dumb negro currently writing BP's solo, I feel we all just need to move on from Ewing, and Walker, and even Spencer now.

I don't know who should write a BP solo.  But i just want a guy who wants to write superhero stories and has an A-list artist.  Like the guy who writes Uncanny Avengers.  Or, hell, even the guy who writes Deadpool.. or even Spidey/Deadpool! 

But i'm tired of this "we need to fix things" approach to the mytho.  Priest already fixed it.  Either use his foundation to tell superhero stories like Hudlin and McDuffie did, or jump off a cliff.

Plot twist... UA and Deadpool is the same writer. Writer is currently doing Guardians of the Galaxy.

He is a ewing that actually tells good stories while using the continuity stuff to enhance the story.

And yeah... "we need to fix stuff" sh*t needs to stop and die. Coates felt like he "needed to fix stuff" because he has no imagination.

A list artist thing is always an issue... they only seem to go to the top tier writers.

I really think Waid would work... dude can tell super hero stories. He even took "always depressed dark as f*ck Daredevil" and made it super hero fun stuff without ruining the character that was received very well by the casuals and hardcores DD fans.

Redjack could work, Mosaic was GOOD... it simply had no chance in this market. Plus he obviously likes the character since he is doing the cartoon and was in contention for write the current solo as well.

Redjack would MERK it with BP. And that would be such a terrific real life story to see incarnate itself. From HEF to helming BP. Dopeness.

Without being too arrogant about it? I'm thinking that your very own S.I.+TURE+Mortal Man would ALSO kill it. 120 issues. Real talk.

We already accepted Waid as literally the first White writer we would trust with BP, who doesn't have a history of coming back and dissin BP.

Know who else could write the heck outta BP? If he freakin stayed on schedule? Ellis. So could Millar.

I'm really really ashamed to say that I FORGOT about Trautmann, even though I LIKE HIS STUFF. Man. I apologize. You know who else I like...and who is hella underrated? PAD...Peter Alan David. Did he recover from that stroke or whatever that horrific thing was that he had?

With all that said? Eff the dumb ish. I want Priest and RH back. ASAP. There ya go.

You, Ture and Redjack would give us the Black Panther we deserve.  No doubt in my mind homie  8)

I feel I'd have comparable vision for it, but I fear I may be too petty right now (like REALLY petty) in my disgust for Coates, unfans, Doom, Bendis and Namor... that I wouldn't be able to get a single issue past the editors b/c it'd be nothing but passive (or active) aggression against all the aforementioned, that I'd be getting flagged for to "change".  And by "change", i'd end up just making it even more blatant.

Y'know how T'Chadwick told Zemo he's done letting the hate consume him?  I'm not there yet  :-\

Ture
S.I
BoG
Sal would probably give us the most Savage call outs to unfans as you you would MM :)

MM. Hate can be a GOOD thing; if it's haters and hatred that you hate. I'm sayin, we could wrap your shots fired at the aforementioned writers directly into the DNA of the story. It'd be amazing material. Some Editorial heads would be a bit miffed, but it would sell like free good sex. Which would nix any real hate flowing your way.

Of T'Challa had a Hudlin going to bat for him with a good supportive editor, all these sh*t showings could be erased. T'Challa deserves 8+ years of elevation. Redjack would be a nice writer in addition to his work on the animation

Which is exactly why R to the H is really the man for this job. We need the involate return of The Hardcore BP as thee. Never to be violated. Baseline of BP in comics FOREVER. I mean...nobody would ever write Captain America being jobbed by some not even Z-List, we're talking Upsilon list level suckas like Zenzi and all nem. Certain stories would never. Ever. Ever. Be green lit for Captain America, as they damage his stature too much.

Same should be permanently the case with BP. The fact that it's not? Tells us what Marvel really thinks of BP.
BLACK PANTHER FANFIC:

Offline Ezyo

• Honorary Wakandan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2017, 09:29:19 am »

4sake. During our other discussions? You displayed an amazing creativity and perceptiveness. And comedy. But. You never gave me/us a sketch of the kinds of things you'd want to do with BP. Share?

Ture
S.I
BoG

MM. Hate can be a GOOD thing; if it's haters and hatred that you hate. I'm sayin, we could wrap your shots fired at the aforementioned writers directly into the DNA of the story. It'd be amazing material. Some Editorial heads would be a bit miffed, but it would sell like free good sex. Which would nix any real hate flowing your way.

Which is exactly why R to the H is really the man for this job. We need the involate return of The Hardcore BP as thee. Never to be violated. Baseline of BP in comics FOREVER. I mean...nobody would ever write Captain America being jobbed by some not even Z-List, we're talking Upsilon list level suckas like Zenzi and all nem. Certain stories would never. Ever. Ever. Be green lit for Captain America, as they damage his stature too much.

Same should be permanently the case with BP. The fact that it's not? Tells us what Marvel really thinks of BP.

Which is so odd given how the MCU and Animation side of things (as well as the merch side) is 100% full supporting BP. The comics for whatever reason is dragging and being stupid, allowing for a deflated, castrated Panther to be paraded around while everywhere else is channeling the Priest/Hudlin/Liss/McDuffie Version.

Seriously one of the Hefers here would be a perfect candidate to scribe BP and give us that fly isht we are seeing everywhere else

Online 4sake

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2017, 11:07:08 am »
What sh*tty art and overall disappointed in to a series. Black Panther, Spectrum and Blue Marvel deserve better...
Pull List